DEPARTMENT OF LABOR-COMMERCE AND SOCIETY
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, October 20, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Regulations for use, standardized fostering, raising fostering
for the primary curriculum.
The School of Career Education Law November 27, 2014;
Base of Protocol 48 /2015/NĐ-CP May 15, 2015 of the Government rules out certain of the provisions of the Career Education Law;
Base of Protocol 106 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs;
Base of Protocol 29 /2012/NĐ-CP April 12, 2012 of the Government on recruitment, use and management of the officer;
On the recommendation of the Director General of the Department of Vocational Affairs,
The Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs issued a regulatory policy of use, fostering standardization, raising fostering for primary school education.
1. This information provides for use, standardized fostering, uplifting fostering for primary school education in the center of vocational education or vocational education centers-regular education, middle school, college, business, education, and education. A career in primary education education (later known as a career education institution).
2. This information applies to the teacher's primary curriculum in the basis of vocational education, vocational education facilities, and other agencies, organizations, and other individuals involved.
1. The primary school teacher was sent in fostering to fully implement the program, plan to study during fostering time; to accept state laws, the rules, the provisions of the fostering facility; to preserve, protect the property of the fostering facility.
2. The primary school teacher in public vocational education institutions is sent to fostering the wage and other regimes according to the rule of law; the teacher in the contract of the labour contract sent to fostering entitages of rights and benefits. The two sides have agreed in the contract.
3. The teacher teaches primary qualifications in private vocational education institutions and vocational education institutions that have foreign investment capital when participation in fostering classes is entitled and benefits under the rule of law.
1. The vocational education facility uses a primary degree educator to be prescribed at Clause 4 Article 53 Career Education Law of 2014 on occupational criteria, as prescribed at Article 54 of the Occupational Education Law of 2014 in terms of qualifications.
2. The teacher is teaching the unattended primary level of expertise, a career in accordance with the rule of law, and in the training age must be trained, fostering to reach standard qualifications. The deadline to complete the maximum standard is 2 years.
1. For public vocational education facilities: The funding for fostering activity is spent from the state budget and from the source of revenues at the unit. Other sources of funding (if any) are governed by law.
2. For private vocational education institutions and vocational education institutions that have foreign investment capital: The funding for fostering activity is spent from the revenues of the vocational education facility and is charged at the cost of training.
USE, STANDARDIZATION, RAISE FOSTERING
FOR THE PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
1. The person when employed in the name of the primary curriculum must carry out the prescribed concentration regime at Clause 4 Article 20 of the numerical decree. 29 /2012/NĐ-CP April 12, 2012 of the Government on recruitment, use and management of the officer.
2. The time of practice pursues to Clause 2 Article 27 of the Act 2010.
1. Standardized fostering is the type of fostering for primary school education in terms of title qualifications, professional knowledge, vocational skills, pedantics, foreign languages, foreign languages, beliefs, and other content.
2. Advanced Fostering is the type of fostering for the teacher ' s primary curriculum to enhance the level of expertise, vocational skills, pedophers, foreign languages, foreign languages, news, scientific progress, technology and other content in response to the development requirements of the students. occupational.
3. Practice in the business is the type of accretion that updates knowledge and real competability in practice at businesses to update knowledge, skills in manufacturing practice, business, service.
The fostering program must ensure the following requirements:
1. embodied the goal of fostering; the regulation of knowledge, skill of learnmen following completion of the course; the scope and structure of content, method and form of training, fostering; how to evaluate the learning results after completing the course.
2. Ensuring the scientific, modern, system, practice, flexibility that meets the change in the labor market; ensuring the communication between the fostering programs.
3. periodically reviewed the update, supplematuation in accordance with technology engineering in manufacturing, business and service.
Article 8. Form, the organization of the fostering organization
1. Organization form: Focus, focus, and remote.
2. The organizational method: Workshop; specialized training; research, practical examination; academic participation; advanced internship and self-study of advanced degrees.
The results of the fostering are used to evaluate the primary curriculum in carrying out a yearly mandate or used as a promotion or promotion event; in recognition of the standard and other modes, the other policy is relevant.
1. Guide to vocational education facilities, ministries, industries, planning to use, fostering standardization, fostering for primary school education at each stage, yearly; approval and co-ordination of the organization.
2. The organization builds and enacts fostering programs.
3. Watch, check, check out the organization for the regulation of use, reeducation, fostering an uplifting to the primary curriculum.
1. The direction of vocational education facilities within the management range of this information.
2. Planning, planning for a fostering education for primary school-based primary, annual and approved authorship education.
3. Management, direction, organization that performs the use of the use, fostering for the primary curriculum of the management range; periodic reporting, breakthrough of the situation carrying out fostering work on the teacher in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (General Assembly). The prescribed profession, the prescribed profession.
1. Base to the development requirement, the existing level of the management of the primary curriculum, actively building planning, standardization, fostering, and grants of approval. Instructs the educators to raise the plan and report the results. Make sure the teacher is rotated in a period of at least 05 years at a time; practicing at the 02-week business for 01 years. The situation report is on the basis of the prescribed governing body.
2. Organizing or in combination with other facilities, businesses are eligible for standardization, fostering uplifting for primary school education; sending teachers in fostering classes provided by the authorities, the unit has the authority to organize.
3. Create favorable conditions and support for educators to participate in the regulation of the law.
4. Regular examination, reassessment of the results of fostering; there are mechanisms that encourage self-fostering activities to the primary curriculum.
1. The fostering institution for the primary school teacher must ensure the requirements of each type of type, the fostering content, and the competent authority to allow the organization to perform.
2. The fostering institution for the primary curriculum must build a fostering plan; manage the process of learning, evaluate and recognize the learning outcomes of the learn; report results in fostering results, the certificate grant to the learman according to the Ministry of Labor regulation. -Trade and Social.
It has been in effect since December 5, 2015.
In the course of execution, if there is a proposal to reflect on the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Society to be guided ./.