Decree 114/2015/nd-Cp: Revisions, Supplements Article 21 Of Decree 29/2008/nd-Cp Dated 14 March 2008 The Government's Regulations On Industrial Zones, Export Processing Zones And Economic Zones
Original Language Title: Nghị định 114/2015/NĐ-CP: Sửa đổi, bổ sung Điều 21 Nghị định số 29/2008/NĐ-CP
ngày 14 tháng 3 năm 2008 của Chính phủ quy định về
khu công nghiệp, khu chế xuất và khu kinh tế
Read the untranslated law here: http://vbpl.vn/tw/Pages/vbpq-toanvan.aspx?ItemID=92811&Keyword=
DECREE amending and supplementing article 21 of Decree 29/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 the Government's regulations on industrial zones, export processing zones and economic zones _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on investment on November 26, 2014;
Pursuant to the law of business on November 26, 2014;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of finance, the Government issued decree amending and supplementing article 21 of Decree 29/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 the Government's regulations on industrial zones, export processing zones and economic zones has been modified and supplemented in Decree No. 164/2013/NĐ-CP on November 12, 2013.
Article 1. Additional amendments to article 21 of Decree 29/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 the Government's regulations on industrial zones, export processing zones and economic zones has been modified and supplemented in Decree No. 164/2013/NĐ-CP on November 12, 2013: "1. Export processing zones, export processing businesses are applying rules for tax-free zones except the private incentives for tax-free zones in the border gate economic zones. Export processing business is specified in the certificate of registration of the investment or in writing of the registration authority invested with authority in case of not implementing the certification procedure of registration.
2. Export processing zones or export processing businesses are separated from the territory outside the fenced wall system, gate and door, in, ensuring the conditions for monitoring, inspection, control of customs and other relevant authorities.
3. export processing businesses are buying building materials, stationery, food, food, consumer goods from Vietnam to the domestic construction, catering to the Executive Office and the officer's activities, workers employed in the enterprise.
Export processing businesses, the sales person for processing and exporting enterprises were selected to perform or not to perform the export, import and customs building materials, stationery, food, food, consumer goods from Vietnam's interior.
4. Customs procedures, customs surveillance and checking for goods exports, imports of export processing zones, export processing businesses comply with customs legislation.
5. Exchange of goods between the export processing zones, export processing businesses with other areas on the territory of Vietnam, not a tax-free zone, is export-import relations except in the cases prescribed in paragraph 3 of this article and the circumstances do not make customs procedures specified by the Ministry of finance.
Export processing businesses are sold on the domestic market of enterprise liquidation assets and goods under the provisions of the law on investment and trade. At the time of the sale, liquidation into the domestic market do not apply the policy management of import-export goods except commodities in an administered under standard conditions, specialized test not yet performed when imported; cargo management by licence must then be import licensing agency agree in writing.
6. Public employees working in export processing zones and export processing businesses, foreign exchange from the Inland brought Vietnam to export processing zones, export processing businesses and vice versa not clearing customs.
7. export processing businesses are active business license for the sale of goods and the activities directly related to the sale of goods in Vietnam must open a separate accounting ledger revenue, costs related to the purchase and sale of goods in Vietnam and layout retention goods area separated from the cargo hold area of service operations export of processing and exporting enterprises or private branch outside the export processing businesses, export processing zones to perform this operation.
The Ministry of finance this specific instructions. "2. Effect 1. The Decree has effect from the date of December 2015.
2. Annuls Article 9, Paragraph 1 of Decree 164/2013/ND-CP on November 12 in 2013 of the Government about amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 29/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 the Government's regulations on industrial zones, export processing zones and economic zones.
Article 3. Responsibility of Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities, head of Department of management of industrial zones, export processing zones, economic zones and individual organizations concerned is responsible for the implementation of this Decree.
Search Translated Laws of Vietnam