The CIRCULAR stipulated the supply operation and use checks _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law the State Bank of Vietnam the number 46/2010/QH12 16 June 2010;
Pursuant to the law on credit institutions the number 47/2010/QH12 16 June 2010;
Pursuant to the law The transfer tool in 2005;
Pursuant to Decree No. 154/2013/ND-CP DATED 11 November 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
Pursuant to Decree No. 101/2012/ND-CP on November 22, 2012 of the Government on non-cash payments;
At the suggestion of Director payments;
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued a circular regulating the supply operation and use checks.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular regulates the supply operation and use checks in banks, foreign bank branches operating on the territory of Vietnam.
Article 2. Application object 1. The State Bank of Vietnam, the commercial bank, banking policy, cooperative bank, foreign bank branch (hereinafter called the Bank), the people's credit funds, microfinance organization, another organization under the provisions of the State Bank of Vietnam. (hereinafter called the Bank).
2. The institutions and individuals who use cheques and related to the use, pay checks, including:, people suffer, the assignor, the assignee, the guarantee, the guarantee, the beneficiary, the legitimate representative of the people and other people concerned to use cheques.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this circular, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. Cheque is valuable papers developed by the person who signed up, ordered people were signed some player amount from your payment account to the payment for the beneficiary.
2. The person signing is the establishment and signing the Czech player.
3. The person being signed is the Bank open account payment for people who sign the player responsible for the payment of the amount indicated on the cheque on the orders of the signatories.
4. The beneficiary is one of the following people: a) Who received the amount stated on the cheque as directed by the person signing the play;
b) the assignee in the forms of transfer cheque specified in this circular;
c) Who held the record for having the cheque.
5. The person concerned is involved in the Czech payment relations by signing your name on the cheque, the assignor, the guarantor, who told chi. 6. The currency is the Bank, the people's credit funds, microfinance institutions, other institutions in accordance with the State Bank do Czech households services be the beneficiary thanks to currency.
7. The person who is committed to guarantee payment of the whole or part of the amount stated on the cheque to the beneficiary when payment due that the guarantee of non-payment or incomplete payment of the obligation to pay the indicated on the cheque.
8. The guarantee is the guarantee commitments cover the obligation to pay for the beneficiary.
9. Warranty the genus is the Czech people being signed to play the guaranteed ability to pay cheque when the cheque is presented within the time limit to present the claim payment, 10. Czech release is the signer signed the release and transfer of the first cheque to the beneficiary.
11. Transfer of the beneficiary is Czech and Czech Czech ownership transfer to the assignee by the Czech form of sign on the back of the cheque and transfer to the assignee.
12. cheque clearing Center is State Bank or other organization was State Bank licensed to organizing, chairing the Exchange, clearing, settlement of financial obligations arising from cheque clearing for the Member's Bank, hosted payment service provision are allowed by the State Bank.
13. Czech supply organization were signed.
14. the MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition): Is a character recognition system that uses special ink and the character.
Article 4. The Czech record payment, the amount in foreign currency 1. The Czech player was signed by record foreign currency: Czech signed with the amount paid in foreign currency are recorded in accordance with the law on Foreign Exchange Management.
2. cheque payment is recorded charged in foreign currency: a) Cheque was credited to pay in foreign currency according to the provisions of Paragraph 1 of this article are paid the amount indicated on the cheque in foreign currency when the final beneficiaries are allowed to Exchange under the provisions of the law on Foreign Exchange Management;
b) Cheque was credited to pay in foreign currency but the final beneficiary who is not allowed to Exchange under the provisions of the law on Foreign Exchange Management, then the amount stated on the cheque was charged in Vietnam according to the exchange rate announced by the State Bank at the time of payment or according to the rates of the Bank's currency trading made the payment the at the time of payment.
Article 5. Access requires payment by cheque is not 1. In the Czech case denied payment of part or all of the amount stated on the cheque under the provisions of this circular, the beneficiary has the right to access the amount of his claim to be entitled to legally. The object, the amount, manner and procedure for demanding access applies as a rule from 48 to 52 Articles of the law on The transfer tool.
2. The assignee has to pay for the beneficiary is entitled to claim access to the register or transfer before his people.
Chapter II the CONTENT by CZECH and CZECH PLAYER REGISTRATION article 6. The content on the content of the cheque cheque as specified in article 58 of law the transfer tool.
Article 7. Set up and register the Czech player 1. Cheque must be established on the Czech form signed by the person who was playing white supply; If it was created on the Czech model Czech white not because people were signing the supply, then the player who was signed to play the right to refuse payment of cheque.
2. The factors on the cheque must be in print or write clearly using pens or pens, not written in pencil or ink cartridge, red color, non-volatile corrected, erased. The word written on the cheque is Vietnamese. The Czech case has foreign elements, the Czechs can use foreign languages by agreement of the parties.
3. Specify of the beneficiary are recorded in one of three ways specified in item 1 Article 60 of the law on The transfer tool.
4. The amount to be recorded by the number on the cheque must be equal to the amount stated in words on cheque.
Amount equal to the number on the cheque is Arabic digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9; After the signature of a thousand, million, billion, trillion, million male to put a dot (.); When did write the following digit digit unit row to put the comma (,) after the number of the unit.
The amount in words is written clearly: first of the amount in words are capitalized and head the first line, write the line way, intermittent between the letters, not written more letters (other line) between two adjacent letters on the check.
5. place of payment where the cheque was paid and signed by the person who was playing rules. If on the cheque does not record the location of payment, the cheque was paid at any place of business of the person being signed.
6. On the sign is the date on which the person signing the player indicated on cheque and must record the number.
7. The signature of the person signing is a signature by hand directly on the check of people has the right and the obligation for the cheque or the person authorized to prepare and sign the Czech player. The signature of the person signing the player must be in pens or pen as signatures of registered form in person with, accompanied by their name and under the seal (if any) of the Organization of the Czech case by the legal representative of the organization or a digital signature (an electronic payment processing).
8. to specify the amount on the cheque cannot be paid in cash that is paid by wire transfer to the account of payment of the beneficiary, the person signing the play or the transferable record or stamp to add the phrase "pay into account" in the front of the cheque just below the word "Czech".
9. To specify the amount on the cheque payment only for the banks or for the beneficiary to have payment account in person was signed to play; the signatories or the transfer of the tiles on the front cheque two parallel slash from the top left corner down to the bottom right hand corner of the cheque.
10. To specify the amount stated on the cheque paid only for a specific bank or the beneficiary has paid accounts in that Bank, who signed the play or the transfer of Czech tile on the Czech two parallel slash from the top left corner down to the bottom right corner of the front cheque and bank name is specified between two slash. The Czechs have recorded the name the two banks between the two slash not worth paying unless one of the two banks with the name between the two slash that is the Bank collects check it.
11. where the person signing the Czech player is the person who is the account holder authorized payment, the account holder must make full payment notification procedures, sign the signature model, the regulation limits (if any) to the inhabitants of being signed.
Article 8. Rights and obligations of the person who signed the release 1. Signer has the right to request the suspension of the payment of cheques which he had signed the player with notice in writing to the person being signed to play requires the suspension of the payment of the cheque when the cheque was presented for payment requests. Notice of suspension of payment only takes effect after the deadline to present the cheque payment requirements as specified in clause 1 of article 19 of this circular that the beneficiary or the beneficiary was not yet authorized to present a cheque to pay cheque in person was signed.
2. Sign the Czech player in accordance with the provisions of article 7 of this circular.
3. Ensure there is sufficient liquidity to pay the full amount stated on the cheque to the beneficiary at the time the cheque is presented for payment within the time limit to present. Liquidity is the balance on the current account with overdraft limit that the signatories use broadcast under an agreement with the person being signed.
4. in case of cheque not properly set forth denied payment, if the beneficiary requests the signer is obliged to sign the player play the cheque on the other alternative is required or the next working day after the date of the request.
5. for cheque payment was refused in whole or in part by the signer does not afford the payment amount on the checks, who signed the player must repay unconditionally the amount was demanded on the cheque.
Chapter III the CZECH article 9 SUPPLY. The Czech model white 1. Czech supply organization to decide about the design templates offered by his white Czech according to the provisions of article 58 and article 59 of law The transfer tool.
2. To secure the cheque was paid via cheque clearing Center, the Czech paper, size, position and element elements on the right are designed in white checks Appendix 01a and the annex attached to this circular 01b.
Article 10. The Czech model white registration 1. Commercial banks, policy banks, cooperative bank, foreign bank branch before the Czech white to provide printing for the client to perform the registration of Czech model white in the State Bank. Czech supply organization filed directly or sent by post to the State Bank (payment Service) 1 set of registration documents, sample records includes: a) the paper suggest subscribe form according to annex 01 white Czech attached herewith;
b) designs of white, including cheque: size, color, details the elements of the cheque;
c) copies from the original or a copy of Windows has authenticated copies or have no proof to present with a collation to permit operation of Czech Supplier Organization (first registered case) or a copy with no endorsement for cases registered from the second onwards.
2. within 5 working days from the date of receiving the full documents, State Bank have written verification of the registration of the Czech form of supply Organization white Czechs.
Article 11. In white and informed the Czech model Czech white 1. After the Czech form white is the State Bank to confirm in writing, supply the Czech organization conducted in white checks. Before the Czech white supply for users of Czech, Czech Supplier Organization must submit samples of cheques printed white to save the template in the State Bank (payment Service).
2. supply the Czech organization of choice where to sign in white on the basis of Czech solely responsible for ensuring the technical elements and the elements of its supply white checks.
3. supply the Czech organization is responsible for notifying the parties concerned about the Czech form of white.
b) build process, security procedures and responsibilities of the parties involved in the archiving, preservation, Czech Czech carriage white and in the processing of payments in the internal organization of the Czech supply;
c) regulations, guidelines and common responsibility in maintaining white Czech and the requirements in the use of checks for people who are supplying the white Czechs.
5. supply the Czech organization has the responsibility to consult the information on the proposed Czech first white supply Center at Vietnam national credit information before deciding to offer white checks for that person.
6. The organization provides Debt quote, a Czech made full, timely customer billing account in his unit, according to the report, the method of debt, there has been agreement between the Czech and the supply organization clients consistent with the provisions of the law.
7. Czech supply organization must guide customers using your cheque payment service provision; answer or timely questions, complaints of the organization or individual to use the Czech payment services within the scope of their rights and obligations.
8. The organization must perform checks supply measures identify the customer; control, detect, report large-value transactions, electronic funds transfers, suspicious transactions to competent State agencies as prescribed by law, money laundering and other legal provisions concerned.
Article 12. Czech supply procedures white 1. When in need to use checks, billing or account holders who are authorized payment account holders set up supply to Czech proposal paper submitted to white supply organization.
2. When receiving the recommended paper supply, supply the Czech organization has the responsibility to check the terms of the proposed Czech supply white.
3. Before the Czech white supply to customers, supply organization responsible in Czech, signature stamping or record available of the contents of the elements: the Czech number, name of the person with the signer's name, the Czech player; the elements on the Strip from MICR (if available). Case of supply organization has specific regulations about the Czech location of payment then the need to print, press the letter or payment locations recorded on the Czech model.
4. the celebrated Czech supply to track your name, address, account number of the payment was offered, number and symbol (number-ry, the Czech number) of the cheque for the supply are offered.
Article 13. The responsibility of the person who is supplying the white checks 1. Who are the supply must tally the number of blank cheques cheque, the accuracy of the elements on the page are the provision of cheque. If any errors are reported immediately to organize the supply to other cheques cheque.
2. After you have received the cheques from cheque supply white, if happen errors or Czech people being taken advantage of to be offered must be completely blank cheque is responsible for the damage to occur.
Chapter IV transfer, CHEQUE COLLECTION article 14. Czech assignment 1. Cheque transfer is signed then the continuity of the signature assignment is expressed as follows: in the transfer dealings of the cheque, the name of the assignee must be the name of the beneficiary were recorded on the front cheque; in the second assignment of the cheque, the name of the assignee must be the name of the person has been transferred in the transfer transaction; and so on until the last transfer transactions.
2. The beneficiary cheque over to sign the assignment is the last assignment in the ongoing transfer signature as specified in paragraph 1 of this article.
3. Who was, when the payment check was over the transfer by signing the assignment, have the responsibility to check the continuity of the assignment of signatures to ensure the amount on the cheque is paid the right beneficiary.
Article 15. Czech collection 1. To be paid in the amount indicated on the cheque, the cheque's beneficiary can transfer cheque to collection by signing the assignment for the currency to collection under the written agreement between the two sides. The currency decision rights are paying right now for people who sign the assignment to collection, or pay after the results of payment cheque from people being, on the basis of responsibility about the solvency of the cheque and the ability to retrieve to reclaim the money, indicated on the cheque in the Czech case not be paid.
2. In no case can directly present in the place of payment as specified, the currency reserves of the Czech communication switch households for other household income that have Agency by agreement between the two sides to the currency of this household to produce cheque.
Chapter V the CZECH PAYMENT GUARANTEE article 16. Said Czech 1 genus. Conditions to make security checks genus genus of Czech, who signed the player have to have enough money on your account payment to ensure payment for the cheque, or if not enough money on your payments but are people being approved for a player who signed signed overdraft to play a certain limit to ensure liquidity for the amount indicated on the cheque was right the bridge who were signed to play Bao chi cheque.
2. procedure protect the Czech a) genera case told Czech genus use funds the Czech player who signed up and filed for signing the cheque release notes full of elements have enough signatures and the seal (if any) in the front of the cheque attached payment (payment amount due to people being signed but must regulations developed to ensure sufficient amount to payment accounting and archive). People were signing the Player control over passport and check if eligible under Paragraph 1 of this article shall sign, seal of the person suffering, with the phrase "Bao chi" up the front of the cheque and the payment processing are as follows:-a payment proof from your payment account to debit the signatories released at the same time credited to your deposit to ensure payment of the cheque signed.
-A payment made the Debt quote paper sign Czech player;
b) where the Bao chi by temporarily locking the amount on the cheque payment account Czech player who signed up and filed for release signed cheque has a full record of the elements, have enough signatures and the seal (if any) in the front of the cheque. People were signing the Player control over passport and check if eligible under Paragraph 1 of this article shall temporarily lock the amount on the payment account of the person who signed the release by agreement in writing between the parties and the parties were, the money is temporarily locked correctly by the Czech payment guarantee amount and sign , stamp of the person suffering, with the phrase "Bao chi" over the front of the cheque.
3. When told chi, who was signed by the Czech player is responsible for ensuring the ability of payment amount stated on the cheque until the expiry of the present the cheque.
4. After the time limit to present that cheque that has not been present the claim payment, who signed the player has the right to require the person being terminated the temporary key generator registration amount on your account for payment; termination of the use of deposit accounts for payment of guaranteed cheques used to ensure payment for the cheque; command to terminate suspend, terminate the use of deposit accounts for payment of the guarantee signed release is also ordered to suspend payment of cheque.
Article 17. Cheque guarantee 1. To guarantee for cheques, the guarantor recorded the word "guarantee", the amount of the guarantee, the name, address, signature of the guarantor and the name of the guarantee on the front cheque or on the attached text.
2. the guarantee case bearer who guarantee the guarantee is considered as guarantee for the signatories.
Article 18. Rights and obligations of the guarantor 1. The guarantee only has the right to cancel the guarantee in case of insufficient checks the content of the mandatory provisions of article 6 of this circular.
2. the guarantor is obliged to pay the correct amount of cheque guarantee has been committed if the guarantee is not made or does not complete his payment obligations when due payment cheques.
3. after service guarantee, the guarantor is receiving rights of guarantee for those concerned, handling of assets guaranteed by the guarantee and has the right to ask who was on bail, accepting people, jointly made the payment obligation of guarantee amount was paid.
4. The guarantee of the bank cheque is made according to the provisions of this circular and the other provisions of the relevant laws.
Chapter VI PRESENTED the CHEQUE PAYMENT and article 19. Produce cheques cheque was presented as evidence from the paper cheques (payment processing case evidence) or the electronic data of the cheque (the case of the electronic payment processing) was moved to the present location specified in article 20 of this circular.
1. The time limit for presenting the request for payment is 30 days from the date of cheque signing players (not counting time unforeseen events or objective obstacles).
2. Cheque was presented after the time limit for payment of the present but not too 6, since the player who was signed to play can still be paid if the person being signed does not receive a suspension notice for the payment cheque which of the signer and signer has sufficient funds on the current account for payment.
3. The beneficiary can present the cheque for payment in the form of letters of guarantee through the public postal network. The determination of the time of presentation of payment cheque is calculated according to the date on the postmark to the sender.
Article 20. Location to present the beneficiary or the person who collects the Czech presentation at the following locations: 1. place of payment indicated on the cheque.
2. Any place of business of the person being signed does not check if the play recorded payment locations.
3. in case the present the cheque is a payment service, in addition to the present location, the Organization was present cheque at the Center clearing checks, if the organization that is the direct members of the cheque clearing Center.
Article 21. The Czech payment in person was signed when the Czechs are presented for payment by the deadline and place produce the provisions of article 19 and article 20 of this circular and who signed the player has enough liquidity to pay the amount indicated on the cheque, then the person is signing the release check the legality valid, by cheque and are responsible for payment of the beneficiary or the beneficiary was authorized for the cheque guarantee legitimacy, valid in the present day or the next working day after the date of export. People were signing the cheque payment made the play as follows: 1. the person is signing the release made the reception and Czech test as follows: a) When receiving the lists filed along with the cheque cheque due to the beneficiary or person collecting households filed on, who was signed to play to check the elements on the cheque to ensure legality valid, by cheque.
When statement filed erroneous checks then the person gets signed release must return the cheque that cheque and asked to repeat statements, filed another suit replacement cheque the cheque is eligible; If there is nothing wrong then people were signing the player to sign about getting checks as requested by the beneficiary or the currency;
b) case of cheque does not write the phrase "payable on account", then the person is signing the player may pay in cash at the suggestion of the beneficiary at the present location referred to in article 20 of this circular for exceptions stipulated by law are not paid in cash.
The field of cash must specify name, number of the identity card or passport number, expiry or replacement of other legal documents on the use for cash in the back of the cheque;
c) violations of the provisions of the Czech cause-control advantage, loss of property, the violators must be responsible for reimbursement.
2. If the balance on the current account of the person who signed the Czech broadcast, or balance plus the overdraft limit on the payment of accounts who signed the Czech broadcasting (the broadcasting signers case allowed overdraft) enough to pay the entire amount stated on the cheque was signed to play the handle: a) The cheque account debit vouchers make payment of the signatories released , or deposit accounts to ensure the payment of cheques;
b) the statement of the Czech user submissions making certificate from the appropriate account records, such as payment accounts of the beneficiary (the case of the beneficiary to open account in person was signed to play); cash (in case the beneficiary field of cash); clearing, which deposits the Bank State (the case of clearing or bank payment); your account currency (the case of payments under the Agreement Reseller) ... at the same time establish the appropriate payment voucher to move offset (if the currency households have participated in the clearing) or documented transfer of funds for the currency to the beneficiary account records;
c) payment procedures, evidence of rotation in the case of the signatories and the beneficiary of the payment account at the same bank branch units, or two units in the same branch of the Bank system and the Organization of which the online payment system by the Director-General (Director) of the unit or organization that is responsible for the regulations and instructions consistent with the provisions of this circular.
Article 22. The Czech processing insufficient solvency 1. Cheque was presented for payment within the time limit, but the amount that the person signing the player used to sign Czech player in people being signed is not enough to pay the entire amount on the cheque shall be deemed signed Czech player cannot afford the payment. The Czech processing insufficient liquidity as follows: a) who were signed to play inform the signatories released on the cheque does not afford the payments and are responsible for keeping information about the Czech player signed does not afford the payments on his record. This notice may be by telephone, telegram or other appropriate media.
At the same time, who was signed to play the cheque was not enough for the present payment cheque (including the beneficiary or person collecting households) in the present day or the next working day after day to present the cheque by the method of information under the agreement between the two sides.
Within 5 working days from the date of sending the notice to the person who signed the Czech player on the cheque does not afford the payments, who were signed to play inform credit information center Vietnam National Czech information not enough liquidity under annex 7 attached to this circular. Credit information center country Vietnam is responsible for supplying the service check information received about the Czech information does not afford the payment for the supply of the Czech organization in receipt of the request or within the next working day after that date;
b) the beneficiary has the right to request or through a person who collects requirements who were signed to play carried one of the two following methods: – Establish verification refuses to pay for the full amount stated on the cheque and return the cheque to himself.
-Partial payment amount stated on the cheque the maximum amount people play sign used in people with broadcasting and sign up confirmation refused to pay for the rest of the money has not been paid on the Czech (in this case the beneficiary established the order currency according to the model in Appendix 3 attached to this circular);
c) When ordered to collect the required partial payment amount stated on the cheque of the beneficiary, the person is signing the release processing:-the payment of the account Debit who signed the Czech player and credited to the appropriate account (the account beneficiary's payment; cash; clearing account; account at the State Bank the person's account garnishments, ...).
-Establishment of the certificate from the clearing (if the currency households have participated in the clearing) or documented transfer of funds for the currency to the beneficiary account records at the same time: + Establishment refuses to pay certificate according to annex 5 and annex 6 attached to this circular for the amounts not yet paid by cheque and write the phrase "paid ... (amount)..., refused to ... (the money) ..., on-payments ... "on the front cheque, transfer certificate refuses to pay with cheque and voucher payment to the beneficiary or the currency; certificate transfer refused payment for people to sign.
+ Set up notification of rejected payment cheque, send the signed release to ask the person to perform the obligation to pay for the amount of the payment was refused by cheque, attached the notice about the consequences that might occur if the person does not perform the obligation to pay for the amount of that payment was refused.
People were signing the player must trace the cheque is paid in part. The information related to the signed cheque release does not afford the payment must be processed as specified in paragraph 2 of this Article.
-When a part payment amount stated on the Czech, who was signed to play requires the beneficiary (in case of payment to the account beneficiary's payment in person was signed to play or cash payment) or fall (the case of payment via the currency households) do a receipt form Appendix 4 attachments to this circular to save vouchers.
2. where there are several cheque filed at the same time to claim money from a signer that signed people's ability to pay is not enough to pay all of the cheque, the cheque payment order is determined according to the date of signing and the order of play was signed by the Czech , cheque before signing day will be paid before and if the cheque has the same day, then the cheque has a small number will be paid before.
Article 23. The Czech payment through the Czech household income 1. Who collects the fees regulations rights have cheque collection service Czech households for the beneficiary. In the case of cheque payment is declined is not the fault of the person who collects household income has no obligation to refund garnishments for the beneficiary.
2. where the cheque is rejected due to the fault of the currency, the currency must be responsible in damages for the beneficiary under an agreement between the two sides. Case of non-agreement is then processed according to the provisions of the law.
3. The procedure of delivery, receipt and inspection in the Czech currency households as follows: a) based on the cheque, the beneficiary established the lists filed under Appendix 2 attached cheque to this circular. Contact lists filed by Czech people were signing the player specified but must ensure sufficient amount to accounting, billing and hosting. Statement submitted by people with established Czech signed release accompanied by the cheque delivered to the currency. The factors specified on the lists submitted to the full record checks, obviously, not be corrected or erased;
b) When receiving the lists filed along with the cheque cheques are filed in, the currency to test the elements shown on the cheque to ensure the legality, of the cheque;
c) when filing erroneous statement of the Czech or the cheque without sufficient condition, it collects must return to Czech and Czech required repeat statements filed another suit replacement cheque the cheque is eligible;
d) If nothing then errors who collects signatures on the receipt of currency households at the request of the beneficiary and send the cheque and the Czech statement to show the correct time, the method of agreement with the beneficiary and in accordance with the current rules of people being signed.
4. accounting procedures in the Czech household income: a) where payment of the entire amount stated on the receipt of cheque payment vouchers signed by the person who suffered the Czech player sent to, who collects used the vouchers to accounting:-proper account Debit (clearing, account deposits at the Central Bank of the deposits, getting signed...) and credited to the payment account of the beneficiary.
-Send the paper report Has for the beneficiary;
b) where the cheque is paid in part by the announcement of who were signed to play based on the amount of money has been paid, the person who collects the use from part payment cheque signed by the person being mailed to accounting:-proper account Debit (clearing , your payment account at the State Bank, the payment of the account being signed. ...) and credited to the appropriate account (account awaiting payment ...).
The beneficiary or the person who collects (as people are authorized beneficiaries) must set up receipt according to Appendix 4 of this circular attachment to the being signed.
When the person who collects get a receipt of the beneficiary submits to, based on the receipt, who collects proceed up the votes transfer, accounting: Debit the account-awaiting payment (open account details for each beneficiary Czech) and credited to the appropriate account (the account beneficiary's payment; cash).
-Send a receipt to the person who gets signed to play;
c) where after 5 working days from the date of the currency paper Has reported about sending household paid a portion of the sum indicated on the cheque, which people collect households do not receive a receipt of the beneficiary, the person must return the transfer income the amount of the cheque has been paid in part for the play sign , accounting: account Debit the account pending payment (open account details for each beneficiary Czech) and credited to the appropriate account (clearing, payment account at the State Bank, the deposits of people being signed...).
Article 24. Czech supply organization 1. The supply organization responsible for cheque issued internal regulatory guidelines on the provision of payment cheque, cheque, cheque payment suspension in that organization consistent with the provisions of this circular.
2. Organization of the Czech has the power supply agreement with the Czech supply organization on the same geographical or other cities in the province, about the Organization of the Czech payment for customers of the two parties, rules of business processes, the competence and the responsibility of the parties concerned on the basis of self responsibility for ensuring safety in the Czech payment process at the same time announced and popular for its customers make.
3. Cheque payment via cheque clearing centre as follows: a) for clearing centre of the Czech State Bank, the Czech payment via cheque clearing Center applies the clearing process by the State banking regulation;
b) for clearing the Czech Center is the other organization is the State Bank of licensed activities, clearing cheques be made by agreement between that organization and the members.
Article 25. Penalty penalty interest rates slow pay cheque as specified in clause 2 Article 71 of law The transfer tool by 150% interest not tenor of Czech supplier listed on organizations at the time of payment.
Chapter VII HANDLE LOST and DAMAGED CHECKS Article 26. The Czech lost 1. The case of the Czech loss, shall be treated as follows: a) If the person who signed the player losing the cheque, who do take checks must immediately notify in writing or otherwise by agreement to the person being signed to play;
b) If people do take checks is the beneficiary, then the Czech loss must inform the Czech loss immediately, in writing or otherwise by agreement to the person being signed to play; at the same time directly or through those transferable cheque before you inform the person who signed the player to request a signer issued the suspension notice for the payment cheque has lost to someone being signed.
2. The Czech loss after the Czech loss notification, if the cheque that has not yet been presented for payment has a right to request people sign the signed cheque playback playback the same content with cheque was lost and who signed the player is obliged to meet this requirement.
3. Who was signed when receiving the notice about the cheque is lost, to check the information on the cheque is lost, and the Czech tracking has been reported lost.
People were signing the cheque payment does not have to be reported. When the cheque has been reported lost are present the claim payment, who were signed to play responsibly set the minutes keep check it and inform the Czech loss notice to solve.
4. The person being signed is not responsible for the damage due to the advantage of the cheque is lost cause, if prior to the notice of the Czech loss, cheque that was present and correct payment provisions of the law.
If after the Czech loss notice that people were signing the player may still pay cheque, then the person being signed play responsible in damages for the beneficiary.
5. Who was signed there was responsible for storing information about the alarm notification and loss of checks written for the credit information center country Vietnam.
Article 27. Czech failure 1. When the cheque is damaged, the beneficiary has the right to ask the signer signed cheque playback playback of the same content to replace.
2. The person signing the Czech player is obliged to sign the cheque playback after receiving the damaged cheque if cheque is also sufficient information or evidence to determine who has a damaged cheque is legitimate beneficiary of the cheque being damaged.
Chapter VIII TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION of Article 28. Effect 1. This circular has effect from the date of 12/01/2016.
2. Decision No. 30/2006/QĐ-NHNN dated Jan. 11/7/2006 of the State Bank issued a regulation on the supply and use of cheques; Article 2 of circular No. 23/2011/TT-NHNN dated Jan. 31/8/2011 on the simplification of administrative procedures for field operations and other areas under the Government's resolution on the simplification of administrative procedures in the scope of the management function of Bank expired from the date of this circular effect.
Article 29. Organizing Office, Director of the payment, the heads of the relevant units in the State Bank, Director of the State Bank branch in the province, central cities, Chairman of the Board, the Chairman of the Board, General Director (Manager) of commercial banks , foreign bank branch, the policy Bank, cooperative bank, the people's credit funds, microfinance institutions responsible for implementation of this circular.