THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
Number: 22 /2015/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 20, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Define the supply and use of sé. c
Vietnam State Bank Law Base Stain. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010 ()
The Rules of Credit: Stain. 47/2010/ Q Oh. 1 2 June 16, 2010;
The Law of the Transfers Instruments in 2005;
Base of Protocol 156 /2013/NĐ-CP November 11, 2013 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
Base of Protocol 101 /2012/NĐ-CP 22 11 2012 Government of the Government of the Payment of the Payment Okay. Your face.
At the suggestion of the case. chief The payment.
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued a y the operation to supply and use cheques.
This information regulates the supply and use of cheques at banks, the branch of foreign banks operating on the territory of Vietnam.
1. Vietnam State Bank, commercial bank, policy bank, cooperative bank, foreign bank branch (later known as banks), human credit fund, microfinance organization, other organizations under the regulation of the Bank of China Bank of Vietnam. -Vietnam. (later known as State Bank).
2. The organizations, individuals who use cheques and involve the use, cheque payment, include: the signor, the signor, the transformer, the transformer, the patron, the consignor, the beneficiary, the legal representative of the order. people who are on and others are associated with the use of cheques.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Check is a valid license issued by the signet, ordering the defendant to be given a certain amount of money from his payment account to pay for the beneficiary.
2. K What? published He is the founder and the secretary.
3. You're not. What? published is the bank that opens the payment account for the sigman who is responsible for payment of the amount written on the cheque on the order of the sigman.
4. Beneficiary is one of the following:
a) The recipient of the amount written on the cheque by the signor of the signor;
b) The recipient of the cheque in accordance with the transfer forms specified in this Information;
c) The holder of the check is paid to the holder.
5. People. Boob Related. is the participant in the cheque payment relationship by signing a name on the cheque as a sigman, the transformer, the patron, the patron.
6. The man. is the bank, the people 's credit fund, microfinance organization, other organizations under the regulation of the State Bank as the cashier' s collection of cheques thanks to the income.
7. The patron. l Oh, is the committed person to pay the whole or a portion of the proceeds on the cheque for the beneficiary when it comes to the payment of the payment on which the bail is not paid or the payment is not fully obliged to pay a check on the cheque.
8. You're told. l Oh, is the one who is committed to the pledge to pay the obligation to pay the beneficiary.
9. Check the check is that the person being signed guarantees the ability to pay for the cheque when the cheque is published in the time of the payment of the payment,
10. Check check is the signing of the signing and the first check for the beneficiary.
11. Check transfer is the beneficiary of the cheque that transfers the ownership of the cheque to the recipient of the cheque transfer by the sign on the back of the cheque and the transfer to the transfer recipient.
12. Check clearing center is the State Bank or other institution that is licensed by the State Bank to organize, presiding over the exchange, payment of the cheque, the decision of financial obligations that arise from the payment of the cheque to the members being the bank, the organization ' s offering. State Bank's authorized payment service.
13. The organization of the cheque is the one being signed.
14. MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition): Is a character character recognition system that uses special print ink and characters.
What? 4. Sign, check out the cheque on foreign currency
1. The check sign is paid in foreign currency:
The cheque was signed with the amount of money recorded in foreign currency in accordance with the law on foreign exchange management.
2. The cheque payment is paid in foreign currency:
a) The Czech was paid in foreign currency according to the provisions of Clause 1 This was paid the amount written on the cheque by foreign currency when the last beneficiary was allowed to obtain foreign currency in accordance with the law of foreign exchange management;
b) The Czech is paid in foreign currency but the last beneficiary is that the person who is not allowed to pay foreign currency according to the law of foreign exchange management, the amount written on the cheque is paid by the Vietnamese dollar according to the exchange rate. The country announced at the time of the payment or by the bank's foreign currency trading rate that carried out the payment of the publication at the time of payment.
What? 5. The check for a check is not paid
1. In case the cheque is denied payment in part or the entire amount of money written on the cheque by the provisions of this Smart, the beneficiary has the right to access the amount of money he is legally entitled to. Subject, amount, manner, and query procedure applied by regulation from Article 48 to Article 52 of the transfer tools Act.
2. The transfer person has paid the beneficiary of the right to access to the signor or the transfer person before him.
CHECK CONTENTS AND CHECK
The contents of the cheque are prescribed at Article 58 of the transfer tools.
1. The cheque must be set on the white cheque due to the person being signed; if the cheque is set on the blank check template not due to the person being signed by the contracting person, then the defendant has the right to refuse payment of that check.
2. The elements on the cheque must be printed or written clearly by a pen or a ballpoint pen, not written with a pencil or red ink, which is easy to fly in color, not repair, bleach. The script on the cheque is Vietnamese. If a check case has a foreign element, the cheque can use foreign language under the agreement of the parties.
3. The designation of the beneficiary is written in one of the three prescribed ways at Clause 1 Article 60 of the transfer tools Act.
4. The amount written by the number on the check must be equal to the amount written on the cheque.
The amount of the amount on the cheque is the Arabic numb: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9; after the digit number of thousands, million, trillion, and millions must place the dot (.); when the number of digits in the unit line must place a comma (,) after the order number.
The amount of writing must be written explicitly: the first letter of the sum in the letter must write the flower and the first line, which is not written in the line, the distance between the letters, not written further (different lines) in the middle of the two written letters on the cheque.
5. The payment site is where the cheque is paid and given by the contracting person. If the cheque does not write the payment location, the cheque is paid at any of the person's business locations.
6. The signing date is the date when the signor is written on the cheque and must be written by number.
7. The signor ' s signature is the signature by hand directly on the cheque for the right and obligation to the cheque or the authorized person and the cheque sign. The signature of the signor is by a pen or a pen to a signed signature at the person being signed, accompanied by the surname and the sign (if any) of the organization in the case of a cheque by the legal representative of the organization or electronic signature (case of treatment). Electronic payment.
8. To specify the amount of money on the cheque that is not paid in cash that must pay by the transfer to the beneficiary ' s payment account, the signor or the transfer person write or close the phrase "pay into account" on the front. of the cheque right under the letter "Czech".
9. To specify the amount on the cheque that is only paid to the bank or to the beneficiary has a payment account at the signed person; the signor or the person who transfers bricks on the front of the two cross-crossed cheque in the corner on the corner. left to the bottom right corner of the check.
10. To specify the number of deposits on the cheque only paid for a particular bank or for the beneficier to have a payment account at that bank, the signor or the transfer of the cheque on a double cross-cross check from the corner on the side. left to the bottom right corner of the front of the front of the cheque and write the specified bank name between the two cross-tiles. A check that names two banks between two cross-tiles does not have a payment value unless one of the two banks is named between the two cross-crossed that is the bank that collects the cheque.
11. The case of the cheque sigman who is authorized by the account holder, the owner of the payment account must complete the procedure, register the template signature, limit the level (if any) to the person being signed.
What? 8. The rights and obligations of the sigman
1. The sigman has the right to ask for a suspension of the cheque payment that he has signed by the written notice for the signed person requesting the suspension of a check payment when this cheque is published requiring payment. The payment of the payment is only valid after the schedule of the procedure requires a cheque payment by regulation at paragraph 1 Article 19 of this Information that the beneficiary or the authorized beneficiary is not published by the cheque for payment of the cheque at the person Signed.
2. Sign a check in accordance with Article 7 of this Information.
3. Make sure that there is sufficient payment to pay the full amount of notes on the cheque for the beneficiary at the time the cheque is presented for payment in the time of the process. The ability to pay is the balance on the payment account plus the overdraft of the overdraft that the sigman is allowed to use under the agreement with the person being signed.
4. The correct set of cheques is not correct to be denied payment, if the beneficiary requires that the signor is obliged to sign another cheque instead of the date required or the next day of work after that required date.
5. The case of a cheque is denied a partial or full payment due to a signor who is unable to pay the amount of money on the cheque, the signor must refund the amount of money that is required on the cheque.
1. The organization provides a self-determination check on the white-check design design due to regulation at Article 58 and Article 59 of the transfer tools.
2. To make sure the cheque is paid through the cheque clearing center, the check paper, the check size, the element and location of the elements on the white check must be designed by Appendix 01a and Appendix 01b this message.
What? 10. White check procedure procedure
1. Commercial banks, policy banks, cooperative banks, foreign bank branches before printing white cheques to supply customers must perform a white check in the State Bank. The organization provides the cheque directly or sent through the postal route to the State Bank (Payment case) 01 sets of white checklist records, records include:
a) The request to register the white check template by Annex 08 attached to this message;
b) The design template for the white check, including: size, color, detailed elements of the white check;
c) A copy from the original book or a copy of a certificate or file a copy without a major attachment certificate for the passport of the operation of the check organization (the first registration case) or a copy of the non-corroborated copy of the application. Signed from the second time onward.
2. In a five-day period of work, since the date received full of valid records, the State Bank has a confirmation text of the registration of the cheque-supply white checklist.
What? 11. White check and white check message
1. After the white check was confirmed by the State Bank by the State Bank, the organization provided the cheque to proceed in white check. Prior to the white cheque for the cheque user, the check-supply organization must submit a printed white check template to save the sample at the State Bank (Payment Case).
2. The cheque supply organization is selected where in order to sign a white check-in on the basis of self-responsibility for ensuring the technical elements and the anti-counterfeit element of the white check provided by itself.
3. The check organization is responsible for informing the stakeholders of its white check pattern.
4. The check organization is responsible for the regulation and agreement on the person who uses the cheque on the condition and the provision of the cheque used by itself:
a) Supply the number of white cheques to the customer, on the basis of a guarantee consistent with the needs and reliability in the payment of each specific object;
b) Building the process, the safety assurance procedure and the responsibility for the responsibility of the stakeholders in the storage, preservation, whitecheque and check in the process of payment processing within the internal organization of the cheque supply;
c) Regulation, guidance, and dissemination of responsibility in the preservation of the white cheque and the requirements in the use of cheques for the person being offered a blank cheque.
5. The organization of the cheque supply is responsible for the search for information about the person offering the first white cheque at the Vietnam National Credit Information Center before deciding to provide a white cheque for that person.
6. The organization of the cheque offering implementation of the debt, the report is full, in time for the customer to open a payment account at its unit according to the method, the time of the Debit, the report has been agreed between the cheque and client supply organization in accordance with the French regulation. the law.
7. The organization offering a cheque must guide the customer using a cheque payment service that he provides; respond or handle the questions, the organization's complaint, the individual using a cheque payment service within its obligations and powers.
8. The organization of the cheque supply must carry out the measures of customer recognition; control, detection, large value transaction reports, electronic transfer transactions, suspicious transactions to the state agency with jurisdiction over the regulation of the law of the chamber, against money laundering and other laws that are relevant.
What? 12. White check procedure procedure
1. When there is a need to use a cheque, the payment account holder or the account holder of the authorized authorized payment of the cheque is provided by the white cheque.
2. When receiving a white cheque supply offer, the check organization is responsible for examining the condition of the person offering the white cheque.
3. Before the white check is provided to the customer, the check organization is responsible for printing, putting out the text or recording the contents of the elements: the check number, the name of the person being signed, the name of the check-in signor; the elements on the strip from MICR (if available). A check-in case with a specific regulation on the location of payment is required to print, stamp or write a payment location on a blank cheque.
4. The organization offering a cheque must follow the name, address, the number of payment accounts of the person being offered white cheques, numbers, and symbols (the number of caesium, cheques) of the cheques provided to the person being offered the cheque.
What? 13. The responsibility of the white cheque.
1. The person who is offered a blank cheque must count the number of cheques, the accuracy of the elements on the page check provided. If there is a mistake to inform the organization of the cheque in exchange for another check.
2. After having received a blank cheque from the organization of the cheque supply, if there is a mistake or for the checks to be taken, the person who is given a blank cheque must be entirely responsible for the damage that occurs.
TRANSFER, BY CASHIER
1. The cheque signed is the continuity of the transfer signature sequence as follows: in the first transfer transaction of the cheque, the person of the transfer name must be the name of the beneficiary inscribed on the front of the cheque; in the transaction The second transfer of the cheque, the person of the transfer name must be the name of the person who was transferred in the first transfer transaction; and continue thus to the final transfer transaction.
2. The beneficiary of the cheque through the transfer sign is the last person to be transferred in the continuous transfer signature sequence as stipulated at Clause 1 Article.
3. The person being signed, when the cheque payment passed the transfer by the transfer sign, is responsible for examining the continuity of the transfer signature sequence to secure the amount on the cheque that is paid to the right beneficiary.
1. To be paid the amount of money written on the cheque, the cheque beneficiary can transfer the check to obtain a transfer sign to the cemp to obtain a written agreement with the text between the two parties. The accuser is entitled to decide the payment immediately to the transfer signet to obtain, or pay after the payment results of the cheque from the person being signed, on the basis of the self-responsibility of the cheque and the ability to seek. the amount, the check on the cheque in the case of the cheque is not paid.
2. In the event of no direct occurrence at the specified payment location, the operator has the right to transfer that cheque to another, which he has a reasonable relationship under the agreement between the two parties so that the person's income is the cheque.
SECURE CHECK PAYMENT
1. Check out check
To make the cheque guarantee, the signor must have enough money on the payment account to ensure the ability to pay for the cheque, or if not enough money on the payment account but is signed by the person signed for the signor to an overdraft. A certain amount to ensure the payment of a cheque on a cheque is entitled to the person who is signed to the register.
2. Check out the check
a) A check case using a fund deposit
The signor of the set and submitted to the signor of the cheque has fully written the elements with enough signatures and marks (if any) on the front of the cheque attached to the commission (the amount of commission mandated by the signor, but must ensure sufficient amount of payment for the payment of the bar). It's math and storage. The person who is signed in control of the passport and checks if eligible under Article 1 This is signed, the stamp stamp stamp, with the phrase "Preservation" to the front of the cheque and the handling of the delegated duties as follows:
-A certificate associate testis from the sign's payment account debit, while the record has a deposit account to ensure the check payment of the sigman.
-A commission to make a certificate for the signing of the cheque signor;
b) The case of a check for a cheque on the amount of money on a payment account
The signor of the set and submitted to the signor of the cheque has fully scored the elements, having enough signatures and marks (if any) on the front of the cheque. The person who is signed in control of the passport and examination if eligible under Article 1 This is to suspend the amount on the person ' s payment account according to the written agreement between the signing party and the signed party, the amount is locked correctly by the number. The money ensures the cheque payment and the sign, stamp of the person being signed, with the phrase "Preservation" to the front of the cheque.
3. When you have secured the cheque, the defendant is responsible for ensuring the ability to pay the amount of payment on the cheque to the expiration of the check deadline.
4. After the schedule that the cheque has not yet been issued for payment, the signor has the right to ask the signed person to end the payment of the amount on the payment account; end the use of the deposit account to secure the cheque payment. use to ensure payment for that cheque; the order to end the lockdown, which ends the use of the deposit account to ensure the payment of the signor is also the suspension of payment of that check.
1. To bail out the cheque, the bail says the phrase "bail", the amount of bail, the name, address, the patron of the bail and the name of the bail on the front of the cheque or on the attached text.
2. The bail case does not write the name of the bail, the bail is considered bail for the sigman.
What? 18. The rights and obligations of the patron
1. The bail person has only the right to cancel bail in case the cheque does not qualify for regulation at this Article 6.
2. The bail person is obliged to pay a cheque on the correct amount of money that is committed to bail if the bail person does not perform or does not fully perform his payment obligations when the cheque comes to payment.
3. After the implementation of the bail obligation, the bail person is receiving the right of the bail to the relevant persons, which handles the guaranteed property of the bail and has the right to ask for the bail, the signor, the accepted recipient. The federation does the obligation to pay the payment for the payment.
4. The security of the cheques of the banks is made in accordance with the provisions of this Information and the other provisions of the relevant law.
CHECK OUT AND PAYMENT
The cheque is presented as a check-by-paper check (the case for which the payment of evidence from) or the electronic data of the cheque (the case of an electronic payment processing) is transferred to the location of the specified programming in Article 20 of this Information.
1. The schedule deadline requires a cheque payment of 30 days from the date of the signing (not counting the time of an inpossibility event or objective impediability).
2. The cheque was published after the schedule for payment but it has not been more than 6 months since the date of the signing, the signed person can still pay if the signed person does not receive a payment of the payment of the payment on that sigman. and the signor has enough money on the payment account for payment.
3. The beneficiary can export a cheque for payment in the form of a secured mail through the public postal network. The timing of the check in the checkout time for payment is calculated by the date on the post of the post office.
The beneficiary or the cashier appears the check at the following locations:
1. The location of the payment is on the cheque.
2. Any business location of the person being signed if the cheque does not register the payment location.
3. The case of a Czech publisher is an organization that provides payment services, in addition to the above-speaking locations, that organization is published a cheque at the cheque clearing center, if that organization is a direct member of the Centre. Check-out payment.
What? 21. Check out the cheque at the person being signed
When the cheque is presented for payment under the deadline and the location of the process of regulation at Article 19 and Article 20 of this Notice and the signor has sufficient payment to pay the amount written on the cheque, the person is contracted to test the legitimacy, valid. of the cheque and has a responsibility to pay for the beneficiary or the person who is authorized by the beneficiary to the cheque for ensuring the legalization, valid immediately on the day of the program or the next working day after that date. The person who is contracted to perform the cheque payment is as follows:
1. The person who was signed made the reception and checked the check as follows:
a) When you receive a check-in-sheet with the cheque-filed by the beneficiary or the recipient, the defendant must examine the elements on the cheque to ensure the legitimacy, the validity of the cheque.
When a checklist is detected, the defendant must return the cheque to the applicant and ask for a refund of the appropriate checklist in accordance with the eligible cheques; if nothing is wrong, the person is signed to the confirmation of the check. receive checks at the request of the beneficiary or the recipient;
b) The case the cheque does not write the phrase "pay into the account" the person who is signed may be paid in cash at the request of the beneficiary at the site of the published site at Article 20 of this Article minus the law of the rule of law. In cash.
The cash leader must specify them names, number of people or passport numbers while the shelf life or number of his other legal alternatives into the prescribed portion of the cash field on the back of the cheque;
c) The case of a regulatory violation of the control of the cheque causes the advantage, failure of the property, the offender is responsible for restitution.
2. If the balance is on the cheque signor account, or the balance plus the overdraft level on the cheque signor's payment account (the case of the signor is allowed to overdraft) enough to pay the entire amount written on the cheque then the person is signed. Processing:
a) The cheques testify from the signing of the sign's payment account, or the deposit account to secure the cheque payment;
b) The cheques submit the cheque as a proper account with an appropriate account such as: the payment account of the beneficiary (the case of an open beneficiary account at the person being signed); cash (case of cash beneficiary); compensated payment, deposit of the State Bank (the case of clearing or payment through the State Bank); the account of the donor (the case of payment under the agent agreement) ... At the same time the evidence from the appropriate payment to transfer compensation (if the donor is involved in an offset payment) or the evidence from transferring money to the donor to record the beneficiary account;
c) The procedure for payment, rotation of evidence from the case of the signor and the beneficiary opens the payment account at the same bank branch unit, or two branch units belonging to the same banking system and that organization has a payment system. The line online by the Director General (Director) of the unit or organization is responsible for regulation and guidance in accordance with the provisions of this Information.
What? 22. Check processor is not qualified
1. The cheque is presented in the time of payment, but the amount of money that the sigman is used to sign a cheque at the signed person is not enough to pay the full amount on the cheque it is considered a check sign that is not qualified for payment. The check processor is not qualified as follows:
a) The person who is signed to inform the signor of the cheque is not sufficient for payment and is responsible for keeping information about the cashier who is unable to pay the payment on his record. This announcement may be by telephone, telegraph, or other appropriate means of information.
At the same time, the person who was signed informed of the cheque ineligible payment for the check-in (including the beneficiary or the carrier) immediately on the day of the program or the next work date after the date of the check out by the method. info by the agreement between the two parties.
During the 5-day period of work since the date of sending a check to the Czech sign of the cheque is not qualified, the defendant informed the Vietnam National Credit Information Center that the check was not eligible for payment under Annex. 7 Attachments of this. The Vietnam National Credit Information Center is responsible for the provision of a reception for the information that has received information about the check information that is not eligible for the organization to provide a cheque on the date of receiving the request or on the next day of work. that day;
b) The beneficiary has the right to request or pass the resignor asking the signed person to conduct one of the following two methods:
-A confirmation warrant refused to pay for the entire check on the check and return the check to himself.
-Pay a portion of the proceeds on the maximum check by the amount of the signor used at the person being signed and the certificate of refusing payment for the remainder is not paid on the cheque (In this case the beneficiary of the The sample capture order at Annex 03 attached this message);
c) When a request for a request is to be paid a portion of the proceeds on a beneficiary's check, the person is signed for processing:
-Records the cheque's payment account and records the appropriate account (the beneficiary account of the beneficiary; cash; the compensation account; the deposit account at the State Bank, the donor's account ...).
-The argument from the clearing (if the donor is involved in the clearing) or the evidence from the transfer of money to the donor to write with the same time beneficiary account:
+ Create a certificate of refusal to pay on Appendix 05 and Appendix 06 attached this Notice to the unpaid amount of the cheque and the phrase " payment ... (amount) ..., reject ... (money) ..., payment date ... " on the front of the cheque, the confirmation transfer denied payment of the cheque and other payment certificates to the beneficiary or the recipient; the confirmation transfer denied payment to the signet.
+ The notification of the cheque is denied payment, sent to the sigman to ask the person to perform an obligation to pay for the cheque that is denied payment of the cheque, accompanied by a notice of the possible consequences if the person does not perform it. The obligation to pay for the money is denied that payment.
The person who was signed must keep tabs on the checks in part. The information regarding the sigman of the cheque is not sufficient for the payment to be processed under the provisions of this Article 2.
-When payment of a portion of the proceeds on the cheque, the defendant requires the beneficiary (the case of payment to the payment account of the open beneficiary at the person being signed or the cash payment) or the donor (the information payment case). The recipient of the document, made the receipt according to the Appendix 04, attached to this information to save the evidence.
2. The case has many cheques filed at the same time to claim money from a signor whose ability to pay the signor is not enough to pay all those cheques that the cheque payment is determined by the signing date and in the order of the cheque order. Signed, the cheque on the previous signing date will be paid first and if the cheques are on the same date of the signing date, then the cheque has a small number of things to be paid first.
What? 23. cheques through the cashier
1. The cashier has the right to stipulate the fee of a cashier ' s service fee for the beneficiary. In case the cheque is denied payment not due to the operator ' s fault, the household is not obliged to reimbursate the income fee for the beneficiary.
2. The case of a check case was rejected due to the failure of the carrier, the cashier was liable to pay the damages to the beneficiary under the agreement between the two parties. The uncompromising case is handled by law.
3. The procedure of delivery, receiving and checking the check at the recipient is as follows:
a) Base in the cheques, the beneficiary of a checklist by Annex 02 attached this. The number of the number of checks filed by the contracting person but must ensure sufficient amount to the accounting, payment, and storage. The check table is set up by each person signed with the cheques delivered to the household. The regulatory elements on the checklist must be fully writable, clear, uncorrected or removed;
b) When receiving the cheques filed together with the cheques filed in, the cashier must examine the elements expressed in the cheque to ensure the legitimacy, the validity of the cheque;
c) When a checklist is detected or the cheques do not have the full amount of conditions, the operator must return the cheque to the cheque and request the reposition of the other checklist in accordance with the eligible cheques;
d) If there is nothing wrong, the recipient of the recipient is confirmation of the recipient ' s request to the beneficiary and send cheques and a check sheet to the site of the right time, the method of agreement with the beneficiary and in accordance with the regulations. Your presence has been signed.
4. The procedure of accounting at the cashier:
a) The case of all proceeds on the check
Upon receiving the certificate from the check payment issued by the person signed by the person, the carrier uses the evidence from that to the accounting:
-Record the appropriate account debt (clearing, deposit account at the State Bank, the depositor's deposit ...) and the account has the beneficiary's payment account.
-Send a paper to the beneficiary.
b) The case of the cheque is partially paid by the message of the signed person.
Based on the amount of money that has been paid, the operator uses the evidence from the payment of a cheque by the person being sent to the accounting:
-Record the appropriate account debt (clearing, payment account at the State Bank, a person's payment account, etc.) and the record has an appropriate account (the other payment pending account ...).
The beneficiary or the recipient (as a authorized recipient) must establish a receipt by Appendix 04 attached to this message to give the person the contract to be signed.
When the recipient receives the recipient ' s receipt of receipt, the base enters the receipt, the operator conducts the transfer vote, the accounting:
-Write the account of the other payment wais (open a detailed account for each cheque beneficiary) and write the appropriate account (the payment account of the beneficiary; cash).
-Send a receipt of receipt to the defendant;
c) The case after 05 days of work since the recipient of the receipt sent a payment of a portion of the proceeds on the cheque, which the operator did not receive the beneficiary ' s receipt of receipt, the teller had to move back the check amount of the cheque. Partial payment for the person being signed, the math:
Enlist other payment pending accounts (open a detailed account for each cheque beneficiary) and record appropriate accounts (compensated payment, payment account at the State Bank, the depositor's deposit ...).
1. The organization of the cheque supply has the responsibility to enact the internal regulation guidelines on the supply of cheques, payment of cheques, suspend the cheque payment at that organization in accordance with the provisions of this Information.
2. The organization of the cheque supply has the right to deal with another check organization on the same site or other of the provincial capital, the city on the organization of cheque payment for the clients of the two parties, the regulation of the business process, jurisdiction and responsibility of The stakeholders on the basis of self-responsibility for the safety of the cheque payment process, informed and disseminally informed our customers.
3. The Czech payment through the cheque clearing center performs as follows:
a) For the Bank of State Bank ' s Clearing Centers, the payment of the cheque through the cheque clearing center is applied the clearing process provided by the State Bank;
b) For the cheque clearing center is another organization that is licensed by the State Bank, the cheque-clearing payment is made in accordance with the agreement between that organization and the members.
The rate of delay paid by regulation at paragraph 2 Article 71 Laws of transfer tools by 150% of the non-term deposit rate of the organization's supply supply offer is listed at the time of the cheque payment.
CHECK AND DAMAGE CHECK
1. The case does lose the check, then the processing is as follows:
a) If the signor does the loss of the blank cheque, the person who loses the cheque must notice immediately in writing or other forms according to the agreement for the signor;
b) If the person who loses the cheque is the beneficiary, the cashier must announce the loss of a cheque in writing or other forms under the agreement for the person being signed; simultaneously directly or through the cheque transferers. Inform the sigman to ask the sigman to inform the payment of the payment to the cheque that is lost to the person being signed.
2. The person who lost the cheque after the notice of a cheque loss, if the cheque was not yet published so that the payment has the right to ask the resignor to re-publish the cheque that has the same content with the lost cheque and the signor is obliged to meet this requirement.
3. The person who was signed when he received notice of the missing cheque, had to check out the information about the missing cheque, and the check was reported missing.
The person who was signed unpaid for the cheque was reported missing. When the cheque was reported missing for payment, the defendant was responsible for the receipt of the receipt of the cheque and informed the person to announce the loss of the cheque.
4. The defendant is not responsible for the damages caused by the loss of the lost cheque, if before receiving the notice of a cheque loss, that cheque has been published and the correct payment of the law.
If after the notice of a cheque that the defendant still paid for the cheque, the defendant is responsible for the damages to the beneficiary.
5. The defendant has the responsibility to store information about the reported loss and the written notice to the Vietnam National Credit Information Center.
1. When the cheque is damaged, the beneficiary has the right to ask the sigman to re-sign the cheque that has the same content to replace.
2. The cashier has the obligation to sign the cheque after receiving the damaged cheque if the cheque is still enough information or evidence that the person with the damaged cheque is the legitimate beneficiary of the damaged cheque.
1. This message has been in effect since December 12, 2016.
2. Number Decision 30 /2006/QD-NHNN July 11, 2006 of the State Bank enacted the Supply Regulation and Use of the cheque; Article 2 Digital News 23 /2011/TT-NHNN August 31, 2011 on a simplification of the procedure of simplified administrative action and other sectors under the Government's Resolution on simplification of the administrative procedure of the State Bank's management function expires since July 31, 2011. This message is valid.
What? 29. The organization performs
Chief of the Office, the Chief of the Payment, the Head of the relevant units of the State Bank, the Director of the State Bank Branch of the Provinces, the Central City of Central, Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of Directors, General Manager (Director) Commercial banking, foreign bank branch, policy bank, cooperative bank, citizen credit fund, microfinance organization responsible for organizing this Smart ./.