CIRCULAR rules on determining intake for higher education institutions _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law of higher education on 18 June 2012;
Pursuant to Decree No. 32/2008/ND-CP dated 19/3/2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 141/2013/ND-CP on October 24, 2013 the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on higher education;
Pursuant to Decree No. 48/2015/ND-CP dated May 15, 2015 the Government detailing a number of articles of the law on vocational education;
Pursuant to decision No. 70/2014/QD-TTg dated 10 December 2014 of the Prime on the Charter;
At the suggestion of the Director of planning and finance, the Minister of education and training decision: article 1. Attached to this circular regulates the determination of intake for higher education institutions.
Article 2. This circular effect since October 2 in 2016.
The regulations for the University, Academy, College, Institute of scientific research be permitted training in circular No. 57/2011/TT-BGDDT on 02/12/2011 Ministry of education and training on the identification of enroll doctoral, master's, University, College and secondary professional and circular 20/2012/TT-BGDDT on 12/6/2012 of the Ministry of education and training on the additional amendments, article 6 of the circular No. 57/2011/TT-BGDDT most effective from the date of this circular effect.
Article 3. Office Manager, Director of planning and finance. The heads of the relevant units of the Ministry of education and training; The Director of the University Institute; Rector of the University; Director of the Research Institute of science allowed doctoral training and the agencies, organizations, individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
(Signed) MINISTER Pham vu Luan RULES on DETERMINING INTAKE for HIGHER EDUCATION ESTABLISHMENTS (attached to circular No. 32/2015/TT-BGDDT on December 16, the year 2015 of the Minister of education and training) article 1. Scope and objects 1. This text rules on the determination of the target enrollment for the University, Academy, College, Institute of scientific research allowed doctoral training (hereinafter referred to as the basis of higher education), including: principles, criteria determining admission criteria; registration process, handling infractions.
2. This text applies to higher education institutions and the agencies, organizations and individuals concerned.
Article 2. General objectives 1. Promote higher education institutions enhance the conditions to ensure the quality of training.
2. Delivery of autonomy for the University institution in defining and implementing the annual intake.
3. Ensure the transparency in the identification and notification of the annual intake.
4. Balance the scales between the trades conform with the needs of society.
Article 3. Explanation of terms 1. Block industry.
Industry volume is a collection of one or some sectors of education, training level, specified in decision No. 38/2009/QD-TTg dated 9/3/2009 of the Prime on the table directory of education, training of national education systems. The Division of 7 blocks of the industry is shown in annex 3 of this regulation.
2. Faculty personnel.
a Faculty of mechanics) the institution's public university employees are recruited, used, and managed in accordance with the law on public employees.
b) Faculty personnel of educational institutions private universities is workers signed labor contracts have a duration of 36 months or unspecified duration contracts under the labor code, not as public servants or State officials, not working under employment contract term from 3 months to come up with other employers; due to the school payroll and pay the account in other modes, policies for workers under the current rules.
3. conversion trainers.
Faculty exchange the level of university education institutions is the number of faculty members have titles or different levels of the base exchange coefficients are as follows: the level of faculty-university level 0.5-master level instructor 1-qualified lecturer Dr 2-faculty position Associate Professor 5-faculty positions Professor 5 article 4. The number of teaching staff exchange industry volume 1. The number of teaching staff exchange industry volume is determined by the formula: in which: • GVi is the total number of Faculty of industry volume i;
• GVni is the number of blocks i industry sector faculty exchange levels;
• The GVmc is the number of the Faculty of general education institutions University Exchange levels;
• Get down! is the total number of faculty members of all block level Exchange sector of higher education establishments.
For example, A two-block block block V, and industry is the industry sectors VII. The school has 120 faculty exchange level, which has 20 faculty members and 100 faculty teaching block industry. In the 100 block of 80 branches faculty Faculty of industry volume VII (80% of the total industry volume faculty) and 20 Faculty of industry volume V (20% of the respective faculty block).
Then sector block VII will be allocated 80% of the faculty common courses (respectively are 16 faculty members). So the number of trainers to determine intake of industry VII would be 96 blocks.
Industry volume V will be allocated 20% of general electives faculty (Faculty 4 respectively). Thus the total number of faculty members to determine intake of block V industry would be 24.
2. for teaching faculty engage industry more blocks, then just count 1 block industry to determine intake.
3. Determining intake was calculated on the basis of the teaching personnel of the institution.
Article 5. The criteria determining the maximum intake of university institutions 1. Criterion 1: the number of college students, College, secondary main system include: College students, College, main level; students, the two main forms of training (hereinafter students) per 1 faculty exchange block branches of higher education establishments.
a) the number of students per 1 faculty exchange industry blocks is determined doesn't exceed the norm as follows: Block sector TT Of students/faculty exchange 01 1 Block 10 3 25 2 I industry sector Block II Block 25 4 industry Blocks III IV industry 20 5 20 6 V-block industry sector Block VI VII b 25) sector Volume 15 7 the calculation criteria 1: take the total scale of students according to the sector of mass higher education establishments divided by total Faculty of that sector block.
c) If the number of students per 1 faculty exchange blocks crossed the sector specified in point a of this Paragraph, the annual intake of the industry are determined not to exceed 1/4 scale maximum training capacity of that sector block.
2. Criteria 2: building floor area direct service train owned by the higher education establishments per 1 students.
a) criteria not lower 2.5 m2.
b) floor area built in direct service training include the category:-Hall, Lecture Hall, school rooms types;
-Libraries, learning resource center;
-Laboratory, practice rooms, workshop, House episodes.
c) calculation criteria 2.
Get the total area of the three categories of building identified at the point b of this clause divided the total scale of students of higher education establishments.
3. the 3 criteria: the scale maximum students of higher education establishments.
a) scale maximum students are defined as follows:-not more than 8,000 students for the University institution in industry volume VI;
-Not more than 5,000 students for higher education establishments in industry volume II;
-No more than 15,000 students for higher education establishments in the sector block I, III, IV, V, and VII.
b) for the National University and the University of the region, the scale maximum students are determined by the schools.
c) These special circumstances, the Minister of education and training will consider and decide for each specific case.
Article 6. The principle of determining maximum intake 1. The University institution determined enroll students annually to satisfy all 3 criteria specified in article 5 of this circular.
2. Criterion 1 is determined for each block of the sector; criteria 2 and 3 are defined for the entire University institution.
3. non-university educational establishments are trained in colleges, middle level except the University institution in industry volume II and the University institution in the central cities or have no college training, intermediate industry volume i. 4. Higher education establishments are training colleges each year to reduce the intake of college training at least 30% compared with the target year 2015 to stop recruiting this level of training before 2020.
5. higher education establishments are intermediate training must stop recruiting this level of training before 2017.
6. Intake regular transfer be identified not too formal target of 15% for industry block VI; no more than 20% of the formal criteria for the other blocks.
Article 7. Admission criteria maximum continuing education 1. Training intake in the form of proceeding has just learned.
a) Of intake just recently; contact information in the form of training have done recently; two qualification training in the form of proceeding has just learned to identify no more than 30% of the total intake students has identified higher education establishments.
b) the delivery of the training mission to raise the standard of teachers, raise the level of medical officers, trained in the field of art, agriculture and forestry aquatic products and some other special cases by the Minister of education and training to review the decision.
2. Enroll in the form of distance learning: be reviewed pursuant to the scheme of the higher education establishments. The non-university institution of distance learning for industry block i. Article 8. Define enroll doctoral, masters maximum 1. Define enroll doctoral: enroll doctoral annual maximum of university institutions are allowed to train Dr is calculated according to the formula: CTts.max = Qts.max-(Qts. hc-Qts.tn) where: ■ CTts.max is intake training annual maximum ■ training scale is Qts.max Dr. Max ■ Qts. hc is the scale of training progress existing artists ■ Qts.tn is the number of PhD students graduated in the year the scale maximum doctoral higher education establishments are determined according to the formula: Qts.max = 3 x + 4 x GVpgs GVts + 5 x GVgs which: ■ GVts is the number of the teaching personnel with qualifications Dr. ■ GVpgs is the number of faculty personnel had the title Associate Professor ■ GVgs is the number the amount of teaching personnel has the title Professor 2. Identify the target master training admissions: admission criteria maximum masters training of higher education establishments are allowed to train master is determined according to the formula: CTths.max = 3 x + 5 x GVpgs GVts + 7 x GVgs which: ■ CTths.max training intake is master of the annual maximum amount is teaching GVts ■ personnel with qualifications Dr. ■ GVpgs is the number of faculty personnel had the title Associate Professor ■ GVgs is the number of teaching personnel has the title Professor 3. The institution identifies College enroll doctoral, master on the basis of the teaching personnel by the industry specified in article 3 of this circular.
Article 9. Registration process, reported intake 1. The base specified in this circular, the University institution identify and register the intake every year with the Ministry of education and training.
2. higher education establishments have training industry block I, when registered with the Ministry of education and training, must be approved in writing by the Agency direct management of this sector block intake.
3. The identification and implementation of intake, of the University institution is regulated according to the calendar year.
4. use metrics to determine the intake is campuses of higher education as of December 31 of every year.
5. higher education establishments to register the following year intake according to Appendix 1, 2 attached to this circular and send to the Ministry of education and training (financial planning) before 15 January each year.
6. After receiving the registered intake of university institutions, the Ministry of education and training announced the annual intake for each facility before February 28 of each year.
Article 10. Inspection, testing and sanctions violation 1. Every year, the Ministry of education and training will inspect, inspect the identification of targets and implementation of intake of higher education establishments.
2. higher education establishments in violation of regulations on the criteria determining admission criteria in multiple blocks, violating multiple criteria, re-offending behaviour, will be considering stripping the right to determine the intake or entrance of the suspension.
3. higher education institutions entrance beyond the performed compared to the target of the Ministry of education and training has announced the selection of the target number of pass will be deducted from the following year's intake of the school and the school will be sanctioned under the provisions of Decree No. 138/2013/ND-CP of September 22, 2013 by the Government on administrative sanctions in the field of education.
The processing of personal discipline in making enrollment exceeded compared with targets announced are implemented in accordance with regulation University enrollment, current College.
4. The identification and handling of violations of the provisions on the criteria determining admission and enrolment indicators beyond just goal is made according to each industry and block for the entire University institution.
Article 11. The responsibility of the institution to the University 1. Ensure the integrity, accuracy of data on faculty, on campus in the determined annual intake.
2. Provide the information as requested by the Ministry of education and training to verify the registered intake.
3. Report the admission results the year before and register the intake next year time specified./.