Read the untranslated law here: http://vbpl.vn/tw/Pages/vbpq-toanvan.aspx?ItemID=94435&Keyword=
DECISION functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the General Directorate of customs Ministry of finance _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law June 19, 2015;
Customs Act base on June 23, 2014;
Pursuant to Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP dated 18 April 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 215/2013/ND-CP on December 23, 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to Decree No. 36/2015/ND-CP on April 17, 2015 of government regulation of the criteria established in the Customs Bureau, the province, the central cities; Organization, mission and activities of the customs;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of finance, the Prime Minister issued decision functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the General Directorate of customs Ministry of finance.
Article 1. The position and function 1. General Department of Customs is held directly under the Ministry of finance, perform functions, Chief Fiscal Minister help state management of customs and law enforcement organization of customs within the country.
2. The General Department of Customs has legal personality, the seals have a coat, a separate account in the State Treasury and the headquarters in the city of Hanoi.
Article 2. Duties and powers 1. The Minister of finance to the Government, the prime consideration, decision: a) The Law project, project Ordinance, draft resolutions of the National Assembly; the draft resolution of the Committee of the National Assembly; the draft resolution, the Decree of the Government; the draft decision, the Prime Minister's directive on Customs;
b) strategy, planning, plan, national target program, the program of action, project, important projects on Customs;
c) estimation of annual import-export tax revenue under the provisions of the law on the State budget.
2. The Minister of finance review, decision: a draft circular), decisions, directives and other documents of the customs;
b) annual activity plan of the customs;
c) catalogue of goods export, Vietnam imported under the provisions of the customs law.
3. the authority issued under the guidance documents, professional expertise; individual text according to the provisions of the law in the scope of Management Of the Bureau of customs.
4. Implementation of the legal text, strategy, planning, plan, program project, the scheme of the Customs after being issued by the authorized or approved.
5. Organizing advocacy, education, common customs legislation.
6. Implementation of tasks: a) check, customs supervision of the goods for export, import, transit; means of transport, entry, transit;
b), against the smuggling, illegal transport of goods across borders within the area of customs operations; implementation of measures for prevention of smuggling, illegal transport of goods across the border outside the area of customs operations prescribed by law;
c) implementation of technical measures in risk management profession in the business activities of customs;
d) implementation legislation on taxes and other revenues prescribed by law for the export and import of goods;
DD) test after customs clearance for goods export and import;
e) oversee the organization analysis, check on standards, quality, quarantine, hygiene standards of food safety for goods exports, imports at the suggestion of the Ministry or assigned by the Prime Minister; to perform the export commodity classification of import, in accordance with the law;
g) organizing priority mode for business under the provisions of the customs legislation;
h) recommendations to the competent State agencies of the advocates, state management measures on customs export activities, import, entry, exit, transit and tax policy for goods export, import.
7. Inspection, testing, solving complaints, accusations; processed under the authority or the authorized petitions processed under the provisions of the law for violations of customs legislation; Prevention of corruption, negative and savings practices, against waste in the use of the assets, funding is allocated in accordance with the law.
8. research organizations, the application of science, technology and management methods to modern customs in the customs sector.
9. Guide the implementation of the customs legislation; tax payers support the export and import of goods under the provisions of the law.
10. Implementation of building national databases of the customs; the Organization made a door, a door of ASEAN and make a connection mechanism with international economic organizations, the country, the territory under international commitments Vietnam as members or as assigned by the Government; implementation of State Customs statistics.
11. Implementation of the international cooperation of the Customs according to the assignment of the hierarchy, the Minister of finance and the rule of law.
12. organizational management, payroll; implementation of salary mode and the mode of remuneration policies, emulating reward, discipline, training, training for public officials, officers in the scope of the General Department of customs administration under the hierarchy of the Minister of finance and the rule of law.
13. Implementation of the administrative reform under the aim and the content of administrative reform was the Minister of finance for approval.
14. financial management, assets are allocated according to the provisions of the law.
15. Perform the duties of the other powers, by the Minister of finance and pursuant to law.
Article 3. Organizational structure 1. Customs organizations in Central: a) Legal Services;
b) international cooperation;
c) Service personnel;
d) Service inspection-check;
DD) Office (representative in Ho Chi Minh City);
e) Bureau of customs management on monitoring;
g) Taxation, import and export;
h) anti-smuggling Bureau of investigation;
I checked after the Customs Bureau);
k) Finance Bureau-management;
l) risk management Bureau;
m) Customs inspection Bureau;
n) information technology Bureau and customs statistics;
o) Customs Research Institute;
p) Vietnam Customs Field;
The regulatory from point a to point n to this Account is the administrative organization that helps General Director perform state management functions; the regulatory from point o to point q is the career organization.
2. The organization of local customs: a) The Bureau of customs, the province, the central cities in the General Department of Customs:-Hanoi City Customs Bureau;
-Customs Bureau in Ho Chi Minh City;
-Customs Bureau city of Da Nang;
-The city of Hai Phong customs Bureau;
-Customs Bureau tho;
-An Giang customs Bureau;
-Customs Bureau BA RIA-Vung Tau;
-The Bureau of customs of BAC Ninh province;
-Customs Bureau Binh Dinh Province;
-Customs Bureau in Binh Duong Province;
-Binh Phuoc province customs Bureau;
-Bureau of customs the Mau;
-Customs Bureau, Cao Bang province;
-Dak Lak Province customs Bureau;
-Dong Nai customs Bureau;
-Customs Bureau Dong Thap province;
-Customs Bureau Dien Bien province;
-Customs Bureau Gia Lai-Kon Tum;
-Customs Bureau Ha Giang Province;
-Customs Bureau Ha Tinh Province;
-Customs Bureau Kien Giang Province;
-Customs Bureau Khanh Hoa province;
-Customs Bureau of Lang Son province;
-Customs Bureau of Lao Cai province;
-Customs Bureau of Long An province;
-Customs Bureau Nghe An province;
-Customs Bureau of Quang Binh province;
-Customs Bureau of Quang Nam province;
-Customs Bureau Quang Ninh province;
-Customs Bureau of Quang Ngai province;
-Customs Bureau in Quang Tri province;
-Customs Bureau in Tay Ninh province;
-Thanh Hoa customs Bureau;
-Customs Bureau Thua Thien Hue province.
b) The Bureau of customs, customs control and the equivalent units in the Customs Bureau, the province, the central cities.
The establishment, merger, dissolution of the Customs Agency, customs control and equivalent units by the Minister of finance decides.
c) the units specified in point a and point b of this Clause has legal personality, its own stamp, opened the account in the State Treasury pursuant to the provisions of the law.
3. Minister of finance functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of institutions directly under the General Directorate of customs.
Article 4. The leader Of the Bureau 1. General Department of Customs has a General Director and Deputy General Director 04.
2. the General Director and the Deputy General Director by the Minister of Finance appointed, dismissal and resignation according to the provisions of the law.
3. the General Secretary is the head of the General Department of customs, responsible to the Minister of finance and the law on the overall operation of the General Department of customs. Deputy General Director responsible to the Chief of administration and the law on the field is assigned.
Article 5. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. The decision in effect enforced since February 2016 and replaces decision No 2/2010/QĐ-TTg dated 15 January 2010 in the Prime Minister's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the General Directorate of customs Ministry of finance.
2. The number of Deputy Chief of the General Department of Customs is done according to the current rules of the Prime until Prime Minister have decided otherwise.
3. The Minister of finance, the Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the central cities, and General Director of the Customs Bureau is responsible for the implementation of this decision.
Search Translated Laws of Vietnam