DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
Number: 22 /2015/TT-BKHT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 18, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Assessment of the monitoring report and investment assessment
Public Investment Law Base June 18, 2014;
Construction of the Law Building on 18 June 2014;
The Investment Law Base November 26, 2014;
Base of Protocol 84 /2015/NĐ-CP September 30, 2015 by the Government on monitoring and fishing. Ah! investment;
Base of Protocol 116 /2008/NĐ-CP November 14, 2008 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Planning and Investment,
The Ministry of Planning and Investment Planning details the gi report Ah! Go, go! Ah! The investment price is as follows:
1. The adjustment range: This information specifies the details of the monitoring report and the investment assessment under the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 84 /2015/NĐ-CP 30 September 2015 of the Government on oversight and investment assessment (excluding foreign investment projects).
Projects that use ODA funding and preferable loans of foreign donors, carry out the reporting patterns according to this information; the different issues due to the specification of the use of this capital, follow the regulation of the law on the use of capital funds. ODA and the preferable borrower of foreign donors.
2. The applicable object of this Smart is the organizations, the individual involved in the planning of monitoring, assessment of the investment.
1. The monitoring report, evaluating the overall investment of 6 months, all year:
Sample 01: The monitoring report, the overall evaluation of six months, all year.
2. The monitoring report, evaluating the investment project using state capital, includes:
a) Model 02: The monitoring report, evaluation before the project launch;
b) Model 03: The monitoring report, the assessment of the situation for the investment of the quarter, six months, all year;
c) Model 04: The monitoring report, evaluation when adjusting to the investment project;
d) Model 05: The monitoring report, assessment of the end of investment;
Sample 06: Supervising report, evaluation of the six-month period, all year during the extraction, operation.
3. The monitoring report, evaluating the investment project in the form of public partnerships, including:
a) Model 07: The monitoring report, evaluation prior to the start of the project;
b) Model 08: Supervising report, assessment of the situation for the investment of the quarter, six months, all year;
c) The monitoring report, evaluation when adjusting to the investment project (Done by Form No. 04: Supervisor monitoring, evaluating when regulating the investment project using state capital);
d) Model 09: The monitoring report, assessment of the end of investment (Report of the Supervisor, assessed prior to the operation of operation against group C project);
Number 10: surveillance report, a six-month term evaluation, all year during extraction, operation.
4. The monitoring report, evaluating the investment project using other capital sources, including:
a) Model 11: The monitoring report, evaluation prior to the start of the project (for the project not subject to the investment registration certificate);
b) Model 12: Supervising report, assessment of the execution of a six-month investment project, all year;
c) Number 13: The monitoring report, the investment end assessment (for the project not part of the Investment Registration Certificate);
d) Model 14: The monitoring report, the 6-month term evaluation, all year during the extraction, operation period.
5. The prototype of the public capital of the financial capital, including:
a) Model 15: Report of the financial capital of the capital, six months, the entire year of the Provincial State Treasury, the Central City of Central.
b) Model 16: Report of the financial capital of the capital, six months, all year of the Central State Treasury.
6. Community investment monitoring report:
Sample number 17: Six-month Periodic Monitoring Report, the entire year of the Board ' s Investment Supervisor Board.
7. For projects that employ multiple capital sources, including state capital of state capital and reporting processing by regulation over the state capital use project. Private investment projects in the form of a public partnership, implement the prescribed patterns at Section 3 This.
8. In the above patterns, the lean-printed pun is the guiding content and will be used specifically by the user into the actual situation.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since the date of the signing.
2. This information replaces the Digital 13 /2010/TT-BKHT June 2, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment Planning on the monitoring report, assessment of the investment.
3. In the course of the execution, if there is an entangrium, offer ministries, peer agencies, government agencies, other agencies in the Central, the People ' s Committee of the Ministries And Organizations, the Individuals Involved, Submit Opinions On The Ministry Of Planning And Investment to timely review. edit ./.