MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
Number: 54 /2015/TT-BCT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 30, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Valuation of the goods purchased by the border, the exchange of the border population
Base of Protocol 95 /2012/NĐ-CP November 12, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Commerce;
Base Decision Base 52 /2015/QD-TTg October 20, 2015 by the Prime Minister on the management of border trade activities with countries that share borders;
At the suggestion of the Secretary of the Border and the Mountain,
Minister of Public Works Department of Commerce rules List of goods purchased b Ah! n, the exchange of border dwellers.
This information regulates the Purchase of the Purchase, the exchange of the border population by regulation at Chapter III Decision No. 1. 52 /2015/QD-TTg October 20, 2015 by the Prime Minister on the management of border trade activities with countries with the same borders.
1. The border population is prescribed at Article 11 Decision No. 52 /2015/QD-TTg October 20, 2015 by the Prime Minister on the management of border trade activities with countries with the same borders.
2. The agencies, organizations, individuals are involved in managing and operating border trade activities.
1. The goods of the border population are goods produced in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam or neighbouring countries by the border dwellers, trading in the border area of the two sides to serve the living needs, the production of the border dwellers.
2. Catalogue of goods imported into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the form of a purchase, exchange of the goods of the border population stipulated at the Appendix accompanied by this Information.
3. Items from the specified portfolio at this Notice are not imported to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the form of a purchase, exchange of goods of the border population, unless the case needs to promote production or supply of goods designed to the country. weakness for daily life of the border population or by the impact of natural disasters, epidemics, the Minister of Commerce after the exchange with the Central Border Trade Board issued a decision to allow border residents to be purchased, exchanging an exchange for more than a year. the number of items in addition to the specified category at this Smart site on every table with a specific time.
4. The case needs to ensure food safety, prevention of epidemics across the border, the Minister of Commerce after trading with the Central Border Trade Command issued a decision to suspend imports of some items in the portfolio of goods purchased by the Ministry of Commerce. sale, the exchange of the border dwellers on every particular place.
1. This message has been in effect since 15 February 2016.
2. Repeal Digital 42 /2012/TT-BCT December 27, 2012, the Ministry of Industry for the Ministry of Commerce stipulated to be imported into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the form of purchase, exchange of goods of the border.
3. In the course of execution if there is an entangrium, offer a response to the Ministry of Commerce (Border and Mountain Commerce) to promptly resolve the ./.