The DECISION to approve the program of developing broadband telecommunications infrastructure by 2020 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law the Government Organization on June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the law on telecommunications, November 23, 2009;
Pursuant to the law of radio frequency power on November 23, 2009;
High technology law base on November 13, 2008;
Pursuant to Decree No. 25/2010/ND-CP on January 6, 2011 by Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on telecommunications;
Pursuant to Decree No. 132/2013/ND-CP dated 16 October, 2013 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of information and communications;
Pursuant to decision No. 1755/QD-TTg dated September 22, 2010 the Prime Minister's approval of the project "Bringing Vietnam into a strong country soon on information technologies and communication";
Pursuant to decision No. 32/2012/QD-TTg on July 27, 2012, the Prime Minister's approval of the planned national telecommunications development until 2020;
Pursuant to decision No. 1168/QD-TTg dated 24 July 2015 approved by the Prime Minister's program to provide public telecommunications services by 2020;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of information and communication, decision: article 1. Approval of the program of development of telecommunication infrastructure of broadband by 2020 with the following: i. GENERAL 1. Build and develop the telecommunications infrastructure is modern, broadband, high speed, large capacity, network-wide services all over the country.
2. Provide broadband telecommunications services with good quality at reasonable rates, according to the market mechanism.
II. IMPLEMENTING RULES 1. Modern technology application of modern telecommunications technology, energy-saving, environment-friendly, in line with the general development trend of the world, ensure effective investment network, meet market needs, the interests of society and the level of perfection of the technology fits the conditions of Vietnam.
2. Effective use of telecommunications resources for effective use of telecommunication resources, frequency spectrum resources, domain name, Internet address, satellite orbital resources serving for the deployment of broadband telecommunications infrastructure is modern and offers a wide range of broadband-based services with high quality , at reasonable cost.
3. Sync technology and network leverages the technology and networks between telecommunications network infrastructure and broadband telecommunications networks, the data loading speed pm up to a minimum by 15% to 50% of the data loading speed pm down.
III. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES On telecommunications perspective is important infrastructure for economic development-social, focus resources, maximizing resource extraction, selective inherits the experience and achievements of telecommunication technology to ensure completion of the 2020 targets: 1. Broadband for community-a) to the family of at least 40% of households (or personal) across the country have access to and use of fixed broadband services, in which at least 60% of subscribers are connected to the minimum speed way down is 25Mb/s. b) broadband for public telecommunications access point 100% of public telecoms access points on the both countries used fixed broadband services in which at least 50% of the points have a fixed broadband access with the minimum rate way down is 50 MB/s. c) to point the public library Than 99% of the public library of scores across the country using fixed broadband services in which at least 50% of the points have a fixed broadband access with speeds of up minimum of 50 MB/s is way down. d) mobile broadband ensures 95% minimum residential areas are 3 g/4 g coverage with an average speed of 4 MB/s greater down the road at 2 MB/s in urban and rural areas.
2. Broadband for public office a) broadband for educational institutions of more than 99% of the institutions have broadband connections, in which at least 60% of the tertiary education establishments, universities, research institutes using broadband service with minimal down speed is 1 GB/s; at least 60% of the basis of universal education, secondary professional, vocational establishments have broadband access with the minimum speed is 50 MB/s down, b) to the base doctor, cure Than 99% of the clinical basis all over the country have broadband connection in which at least 20% of the base has access to broadband with a minimum line speed is down 100 MB/s; 40% to 60% of the connection with minimum speed way down is 25Mb/s. c) to agencies and businesses – 100% of the agencies, units of the party, Government, social-political organizations and businesses with broadband connection in which at least 30% of the minimum speed of connection way down is 100 MB/s; 40% to 60% of the connection with minimum speed way down is 25Mb/s. 100%-electronic information pages of agencies, units of the party, Government, social-political organizations; the Portal provides public administration service, the career services supports concurrent IPv4 and IPv6 Internet Protocol.
IV. IMPLEMENTATION SOLUTIONS 1. Policy engine solutions and telecommunications legislation a) continue to improve the system of documents guiding the implementation of the law on telecommunications, radio frequency Laws;
b) to further improve the system of standards, regulation of telecommunication equipment; terminal equipment; Subscriber terminals; network equipment;
c) to further improve the system of regulation, standards of quality broadband telecommunications services;
d) to further improve the system of mechanisms, policies, regulations on licensing, tariffs, quality of services, connections, resources, infrastructure and telecommunications, network security, security information consistent with the development trend of broadband, convergence technology, services, smart application and in accordance with the development of Vietnam.
2. The solution on the market, a service) to create favorable conditions for all economic sectors to participate in the telecoms market, off the licensing procedures in telecommunications, encourage enterprises to develop broadband telecommunications network infrastructure provides enriching, diversified services for economic development , social;
b) made according to market mechanisms, healthy competition, have the policy mechanism of transparency, non-discrimination between enterprises. Strengthen the administrative mechanisms for business, business groups dominate the market to ensure healthy competition and market sustainable development;
c) promoting the application of information technology, content on broadband telecommunications infrastructure to meet the economic and social development, such as e-Government, e-commerce, e-payment, distance training, environmental protection, disaster prevention, disability support ...;
d) clearly delineate the manufacturing activities, business with public activities in the field of telecommunications;
DD) accelerate implementation of decision No. 1168/QD-TTg dated 24 July 2015 approved by the Prime Minister's program to provide public telecommunications services by 2020 as the basis for synchronization of infrastructure development and universal broadband services over that speeding up the construction of the electronic government , enhance quality, the performance of State agencies, serving the people and better business;
e) research building broadband coverage map on scope of the country, develop the tools to collect data on the quality of broadband services, the user's perception of the quality of service. Publicize the quality of broadband Internet access service;
g) make moving step by step from check into cash the check climate mechanisms, streamlining of import procedures, Terminal procedures for conformity to accelerate deployment of broadband services and networks and reduce the pressure to the governing body;
h) control service charges broadband access on a competitive basis, according to the market mechanism consistent with the conditions of the vast majority of users of Vietnam. Enabling all people reach broadband services, promoting the creation and diversification of content services.
3. infrastructure solution a) mechanism, the policy of promoting the maximum connections and make shared telecommunications infrastructure between the telecommunications business;
b) building mechanisms, specific policy clear in the general public infrastructure. Streamlining procedures, standardization and synchronization licensing requirements to deploy the telecommunications infrastructure of passive ministries, sectors, localities and enterprises and telecommunications;
c) building favorable policy mechanism to promote, support the telecommunications business has enough investment capacity building of optical cable transmission system on the international land, with modern technology, large-capacity secure responding about the flow of international connections and redundant capacity to connect the international direction. Research the organization deploying the hubs of international traffic in the area;
d) research, applied investment mechanisms, bidding peculiarities in deploying broadband programs, to one side ensuring uniformity of broadband networks (there are too many types of devices on the network to make it difficult for the connection process, administration, exploitation, maintenance and repair of the equipment) on the other hand, avoid network status being too dependent on a big suppliers of equipment leads to dependent on technology and price harm the interests of the businesses and countries;
DD) encourage enterprises to build the roadmap step by step move to deploy the technology software controls network (SDN) and cloud computing to suit the specific conditions of each enterprise, in order to provide multiple services on a telecom infrastructure.
4. Solution of telecommunication resources a) planning, allocating resources consistent with the needs of the telecommunication infrastructure development network and broadband telecommunications services;
b) study the mechanisms, the policy allows reuse of a part or the entire frequency band (850 MHz/900MHz/1800MHz) to the existing deployment of IMT mobile information system to meet the needs of use and quality of mobile broadband services;
c) launch the auction of rights to use the band 2300-2400 MHz, frequency band 2500-2570 MHz and 2620-2690 MHz frequency band for mobile information system according to the standard of the IMT;
d) speeding up the implementation of the project of digitisation of transmission, broadcast tv land to 2020 under decision No. 2451/QD-TTg dated April 27, 2011 of the Prime, projecting the frequency band has freed 694-806 MHz serving the deployment of IMT mobile information system and provide mobile broadband services;
DD) organization enables enterprises to deploy tested technology and broadband service providers in the upper 6 GHz band, based on that study the detailed planning of this band serves mobile broadband deployment the next generation;
e) promote deployment of wireless access technology has high spectrum efficiency, research and development of technologies that allow different bands bundled include bundled bands licensed and licensed exempt band;
g) promotes the management and deployment of wireless access WiFi system on wide-range, allowing the transfer of traffic between WiFi system and flexible system of 3 g/4 g mobile broadband;
h) detailed planning for the frequency band for the short-wave radio technology (li-sq-meter wavelength) to deploy the mobile broadband system, radio transmission system for point-to-point, point-multipoint high capacity, increase the flexibility of transmission infrastructure deployment to provide broadband services in major cities high population density;
I) projecting the frequency band for the implementation of telecommunication application for disabled, public security, and in case of emergency on telecommunications infrastructure, mobile broadband, fixed;
k) promote the implementation of the national action plan on the IPv6 application development, advanced technology, modern, effective use of telecommunications resources on core network platform generations, broadband access networks, Ipv6 Internet l) implementation management, allocation, recovery of the code telecommunications number, according to the plan and the provisions on the management and use of telecommunications. Resource allocation priorities for investments in telecommunications infrastructure development, modern broadband technology.
5. Science and technology solution a) transmission technology broadband wireline networks, Tech is in the field of information technology investment priorities to be developed;
b) interdisciplinary combinations organization, the research and development organization, study the application serves for the broadband program;
c) promotes the construction, application of standards, technical regulation, applying high technology in setting up networks, provide services and produce, assemble the telecommunications terminals, especially networking equipment and broadband terminal devices, see smart tv aims to reduce universal, fast telecommunications services to people with good quality and reasonable rates;
d) updated and encourage enterprises to gradually deploy the use of network access technology, network transmission, core network switches, the core of the modern Internet, large capacity, high performance development needs in the country and the general development trend of the world;
DD) Organization, promoting research, training, technology transfer, the process of organizing the deployment of broadband networks and aims to apply quickly the results of scientific research, technology into practice;
e) enhances the application of information technology on the management and exploitation of broadband telecommunications network infrastructure, providing diverse services to reduce costs, and improve the efficiency of investment in the telecommunications business.
6. Solution of organization and human resources training a) continue to improve the air, enhance the capacity of the authorities in the management of telecommunications, the Internet, the transmission infrastructure of radio broadcasting, television match the trends of technology and Vietnam's conditions;
b) organize regular deployment of advanced skills programs in information technology and communication of the people consistent with economic and social needs, according to the local customs;
c) State support for the media project programs, training of human resources of high quality telecommunications and ICT skills for people in rural areas, remote areas, borders, Islands.
7. secure solutions for the telecommunications infrastructure of a) building and issued the regulations on telecommunications infrastructure safety, in particular core network infrastructure following generation, the mobile core network backbone transmission networks, the cable network, the sea and private information systems serving the party apparatus , State;
b) ensure national DNS server network, transit traffic safety activities, national trust with IPv6 address;
c) issued regulations on network security techniques, in cooperation with the relevant authorities to build the text of law handling crime on cyberspace.
8. Solution of resources a) apply preferential rates under the provisions of the law on high technology for the business research, produce terminals wired and wireless broadband;
b) building mechanisms, the policy to support the enterprises implementing organization, mobilization of investment capital construction, core network infrastructure development specializes in circuits, transmission networks, modern access network capacity, high speed, wide coverage;
c) implementation to ensure effective use of funding support from public telecom service Fund Vietnam to carry out the task of building broadband telecommunications infrastructure and support broadband telecommunications services under decision No. 1168/QD-TTg dated 24 July 2015 approved by the Prime Minister's program provides public telecommunications services by 2020;
d) building research policy mechanisms for effective use of resources from the auction of rights to use telecommunications resources. 70% minimum priority of funding obtained through the auction of rights to use telecommunications resources, especially resource-use rights auction frequency power to reinvest to grow, expand broadband telecommunications infrastructure;
DD) mobilize funding foreign development assistance to develop broadband telecommunications infrastructure priorities in rural, remote areas, Islands;
e) actively support, human resource training design, application of information technology and telecommunications on broadband infrastructure through the University, the Research Institute of telecommunications and information technology;
g) State support for the media project programs, training of human resources of high quality telecommunications and ICT skills for people in rural areas, remote areas, borders, Islands.
9. Gỉải France on international cooperation a) promote international integration in the field of telecommunications, on the basis of clearly defined objectives, principles and benefits suit solutions and specific conditions of Vietnam when engaged in bilateral trade agreements and multilateral;
b) continue to promote cooperation in the Organization, International Telecommunications Forum. Coordinating the exchange of experience on policy formulation, legislation, research, development and application of broadband telecommunication technologies, expert training, technical management of telecommunications;
c) to encourage and create favorable conditions to attract foreign investment in the telecommunications sector consistent with the law of Vietnam and the planning of telecommunications;
d) facilitating mechanisms, policies for the Corporation, Vietnam's telecommunications enterprises to invest abroad.
Article 2. Implementation 1. The Ministry of information and communication: a) presiding, in cooperation with the Ministry of science and technology in the construction and enactment of the national technical regulation on the quality of broadband telecommunications services, secure network infrastructure for telecommunications and information technology, countries; build and publish national standards on broadband telecommunications under the provisions of the law;
b) presiding, in coordination with the ministries concerned, the provincial people's Committee to guide the implementation, management, coordination, monitoring, inspection, auditing, to propose adjustments, additional content related to broadband services of the program to provide public telecommunications services under decision No. 1168/QD-TTg dated 24 July 2015 of the Prime Minister approving the programme provides public telecommunications service levels by 2020;
c) chaired the building, guide, implement the strategy, planning, planning related to broadband telecommunications development to 2020 as frequency planning, inventory planning, master plan of the telecommunication infrastructure, the planning system engineering control frequency, of the national action plan about IPv6;
d) presided, in cooperation with the Ministry of construction, Ministry of transport and the ministries concerned specific guidelines the construction planning and licensing construction of the telecommunications infrastructure to be passive;
DD), in collaboration with the Ministry of industry and trade direction, guidance and enforcement of managed competition for telecommunications services market;
e) synthesis, monitoring the situation of implementing the program annually and periodically report the results to the Prime Minister on the overall implementation of the program;
g) in collaboration with the Ministry of planning and investment in mobilizing resources for the implementation of the objectives of this program.
2. Ministry of planning and investment: hosted, in cooperation with the Ministry of information and communications, the Ministry of finance in mobilizing resources for the implementation of the objectives of this program.
3. The Ministry of Finance: coordinated with the Ministry of information and communication: a) management, use the money to leave after your auction the rights to use telecommunications resources for developing broadband telecommunications infrastructure;
b) in coordination with the Ministry of planning and investment in mobilizing resources for the implementation of the objectives of this program.
4. Ministry of industry and trade: a) presiding, in cooperation with the Ministry of information and communications made the inspection, monitoring the market in terminal equipment according to the standards and procedures prescribed by the State;
b) steer Vietnam electricity make the telecommunications business for general use the technical infrastructure of electricity (including electric power optical fiber infrastructure all over the country) under the provisions of Decree No. 72/2012/ND-CP dated September 24, 2012 of the Government on the management and use of common technical infrastructure works.
5. The Ministry of transport: in collaboration with the Ministry of information and communication direction, guiding the unit in the field of transport, in collaboration with the telecommunications business is done using a common technical infrastructure, particularly along the transport routes according to the provisions of Decree No. 72/2012/ND-CP dated September 24, 2012 of the Government on the management and General use technical infrastructure works.
6. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central: a) the deployment information, propagation of the views, goals, and direction of the content of this program to all levels of business, industry, through the mass media locally;
b) management, specific regulations and organizations make use of the public telecommunication infrastructure with the other technical infrastructure locally;
c) steer settlement and timely handling of cases of unlawful obstruction, sabotage the construction and use of telecommunication infrastructure in the area.
7. The business was licensed telecommunications network: a) build your business development plan consistent with this program;
b) coordinate implementation of the broadband program and general technical infrastructure and telecommunications.
Article 3. This decision has effect from the date of signing.
Article 4. The Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities, Chairman of the Council members, the Director General, the Director of the telecommunications business, the group is responsible for the implementation of this decision.