Number: 02 /2016/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, January 28, 2016
Q I mean, the public condition of the operation, the publication of the plague of pediatrics. Yes. Go.
- What? Just keep the rules. socket Ch. I'm The 19th century. Ah! 6 in 2015;
The Room of the Law, Stain. The pediatric disease. Yes. November 21, 2007;
At the request of the Minister of Health,
Prime Minister Ch I'm The government issued a decision to stipulate the conditions of the epidemic, the publication of the plague. Yes. m.
This decision stipulated the condition, the sequence of the translation, the publication of the infectious disease.
What? 2. The Conditions of Public Infectious Disease
1. For infectious disease in Group A: there is at least one person diagnosed with a definite diagnosis.
2. For infectious diseases of group B and group C:
a) A commune, ward, town (later called township) is considered to be translated when there are a number of people with the disease exceeding the average number of the last month of the same period.
b) A district, county, town, provincial city (later called the district) is considered to be translated as having two communes.
c) A province, the Central City of Central (later known as the province) is considered to be translated as having two or more translated districts.
What? 3. The autoplay of the infectious disease i One of the groups.
1. Shortly after receiving information about the suspected group A, the body was appointed by the Ministry of Health to carry out verification of the verification (later called the translation body).
2. During the 12-hour period, since the identification of the infected person in the group A, the agency confirmed the responsibility of informing the Department of Health where the outbreak occurred simultaneously reported the Ministry of Health.
3. During the 12-hour period, since the confirmation of the confirmation agency 's announcement, the Department of Health where the outbreak has occurred is responsible for reporting the Chairman of the Provincial People' s Committee.
4. During the 12-hour period, since receiving the report of the Health Department where the plague has occurred, the chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee is in charge of offering the Minister of Health announced the translation.
5. Minister of Health:
a) The published translation in the 24-hour period since receiving the recommendation of the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee;
b) The case of an A-group infection in the group A for a 24-hour period, since the confirmation of the confirmed body's report on the case of Vietnamese entry was identified with a group A;
c) Recommend the Prime Minister of Government to publish a translation of the rapidly spreading epidemic from one province to another, severely affecting the lives of human health.
What? 4. b sequence Stain. Group B infection, group. -
1. Shortly after receiving the information the sick person was diagnosed with infectious disease, the Department of Health at the site of the person with infectious disease residing during the incubation period at the Appendix issued under the Decision was responsible for organizing the verification investigation. Translation.
2. In the 24-hour period, since the confirmation is translated, the Department of Health where the outbreak has occurred is responsible for reporting the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee.
3. During the 24-hour period, since receiving the report by the Department of Health, the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee where the outbreak is responsible for consideration, the decision to publicate group B and group C under jurisdiction.
4. The case that comes from two provinces has announced the same infectious disease in the category of group B-specified infectious diseases at the Appendix issued with this Decision during the average incubation period of that disease, the Minister of Health has said. The responsibility for the public service is at the point b 2 Article 38 Rules of Defense, Anti-Infectious Disease.
What? 5. Conditions, the sequence of the release of infectious diseases
1. In addition to meeting the regulatory conditions at Point 1 Article 40 Law Enforcement, anti-infectious disease, the publication of the outbreak of infectious diseases must meet the conditions: No further cases of new illness after a given period of time. The rules of regulation at the Appendix issued with this decision.
2. After a period of absence of additional cases of new disease by regulation at the Appendix issued with this Decision and have carried out the prescribed anti-translation measures, the Health Department reported the Chairman of the Provincial Committee to consider the decision:
a) Annan all of the infectious diseases of Group B and Group C;
b) Ask the Minister of Health to review the decision to publish the full translation to the infectious disease of the group A.
3. The Minister of Health decides:
a) Annan all of the infectious diseases of the group A when it is recommended by the President of the People's Committee of the Province of the Province of the People's Committee;
b) The infectious disease epidemic of the B group when the provinces announced the outbreak;
c) Consider the Prime Minister to announce the end of the Group A infectious disease in the case the Prime Minister announced the translation.
What? 6. The Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee
1. Directed by, the organization to deploy and test, inspect the implementation of this Decision on the provincial capital.
2. The Medical Department only does the statistics, management, and reports of monthly infectious diseases, annually on the prescribed province.
What? 7. Repository Accountability in Ministry of Health
1. Directed by, organize the deployment and test, inspect the implementation of this Decision on the field of the country.
2. For new hazardous infectious diseases that have not yet known the pathological agent A and infectious diseases of the group B, the group C does not specify at the Appendix issued with this Decision, the epidemiological or recommended basis of the organization. The World Health Office, the Minister of Health, determined that a certain amount of time did not detect any more cases of the new disease, the Prime Minister considers, deciding the amendment, adding a time-to-time regulatory catalog that does not detect any more cases of the disease. It's the base for the infectious disease.
1. This decision has been in effect since March 15, 2016.
2. Number Decision 64 /2010/QĐ-TTg The Prime Minister's October 25, 2010, on 25 October 2010, the government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the United States of the United States of the United States of the United States,
The Ministers, the Prime Minister, the Head of the Government of the Government, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee, is responsible for the decision.