Number: 05 /2016/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, February 5, 2016
V. Management uses a loan fee.
and the share of the bail charges at B There. I It's the 2016 phase. - 2020
Government Law Base June 19, 2015;
Administrative Base. Why? public debt June 17, 2009;
UN Base 78/20. 10 /ND-CP Day 1 July 4, 20 1 0 of the Government on loan Again. Capital. Government foreign loans;
Base of Protocol 1 5/20 11 /NĐ-CP 16 February, 20 11 of the Government on Level and Management Why? to the government;
Base of Decree Stain. 130 /2005/ND-CP 17 November 10 in 2005 of the Government that regulates the autonomy, self-responsibility for the use of payroll and business management funding. I'm For the state agencies; decree number one. 11 7/2013/NĐ-CP October 7, 2013 by the Government amended, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 130 /2005/ND-CP October 17, 2005 of the Government rules the autonomy, self-tolerance. Ah! The task of use of payroll and administrative management funding for state agencies;
Base of Protocol 2. 1 5/20 1 3/ND-CP December 23, 2013 of the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Finance,
The Prime Minister issued the decision on the management of using a foreign loan fee. i And part of rí Warranty fee l The Ministry of Finance is 2016-2020.
1. The adjustment range:
This decision stipulated the management of the use of the loan fee and the portion of the bail-held tax on the provisions of the law on public debt management, which applies to the period from fiscal year 2016 to 2020.
2. Subject applies:
a) The Direct Unit performs public debt management work at the Ministry of Finance;
b) The participating units directly enter the regulatory operation at Point 1 Article 4 and the units have a direct contribution to the operational debt management operation specified in Clause 2 Article 4 of this Decision.
The management of the use of lending fees and the portion of the bail charge is focused on the objective of organising the loan financing with the cost and extent of the appropriate risk, response requirements of the state budget and investment of social economic development in each period; allocated equity, effective, ensuring the ability to repay; maintain public debt indicators, government debt, and foreign debt of national security, ensuring national financial security, in accordance with the conditions of Vietnam and international customs.
Use of savings, efficiency, on purpose; not coincused with the cost of the genus is frequently guaranteed by the state budget.
The amount obtained from the loan fee and the portion of the bail charge is allocated as follows:
1. Quote 40% to put into the Debt Accumulation Fund;
2. The remaining 60% amount is used to supplement the funding for the direct unit implementation of the public debt management business at the Ministry of Finance (in addition to the state budget portion of the guarantee operating regularly under the current regulation) for regulatory purposes at Article 2. Four decisions.
Every year, in addition to a budget bill that ensures regular activity under the current regulation, the Ministry of Finance directly performs the management debt management business allocated at the expense of allocated funds at Clause 2 Article 3 This decision to support the internal affairs. The following:
1. Increase public debt management effectiveness, including:
a) Building, maintain, upgrade of public debt databases and software that serves public debt management and aid management reimburs;
b) The propagation, dissembling of legal policy on public debt management and non-reimbursable aid; construction, maintenance of the operation of the Electronic Information Site on public debt management; publication of the public debt newsletter and publications related to public debt management;
c) The facilities of the facilities, the equipment serving the public debt management and aid management are not reimbursable;
d) A career in the management of public debt management pursuers to the Ministry of Finance, such as hiring expert in law advice, to assist in carrying out public debt management services; spend on consulting and legal assistance; inspection, project supervision; conference, conference; training; Management of the staff; research, survey, study of domestic and foreign experience; scientific research, implementation of the subjects, policy mechanisms, and expertise in public debt management and non-reimbursable aid;
The minimum wage adds no more than a time the state's wages are regulated by the state's employees, the government regulated by the state (the tranche, the rank and the subcategories, except for the pay of the wage at night, overtime). This will end when the new wage regime is done;
The specified genus content at the point a, b, c, d, clause 1 This performs in accordance with the regime, the standard, the rating has been issued by the competent authority. The Minister of Finance approved, issuing a degree to the extent of the management of the special debt management on the basis of the standard of standards, to the extent of the existing regulations, in accordance with the situation and the capacity of the funds.
2. Commendation for the collective, individual outside the unit directly implementing the public debt management business in the Ministry of Finance has a direct contribution to the management of public debt management. The maximum amount of 1 months of actual wages in the year of the unit directly performs public debt management.
3. After the completion of the prescribed tasks at Clause 1 and 2 This, the savings budget is (if any), the direct unit performing a public debt management business at the Ministry of Finance used for the purposes of the provisions in accordance with the Digital Decree. 130 /2005/ND-CP October 17, 2005 of the Government regulates the autonomy, self-responsibility for the use of payroll and administrative management funding for the state governing body, the Digital Decree of the United States. 117 /2013/NĐ-CP October 7, 2013 by the Government amended, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 130 /2005/ND-CP And the rules of the law are relevant.
4. The remaining funds after used for the above content are moved next year for use by regulation at this Decision.
1. The Ministry of Finance is specific to the management and content of the use of the funds under the regulation at this Decision.
2. Part of the unusable budget of the management implementation phase using the Digital Decision 46 /2012/QĐ-TTg October 29, 2012 Prime Minister's Prime Minister is transferred as a source for the purposes of the decision.
3. The Ministry of Finance directed the direct unit directly implementing the implementation of the implementation implementation; periodically assessing the situation and examining the implementation, public assurance, transparency, the use of the correct purpose of regulation at this Decision.
4. Quarter of 2020, the Ministry of Finance organizes the summup, evaluating the results of the implementation of the management work using the funding at the unit directly implementing the debt management work, on that basis in coordination with the government-reviewed agencies of the Government. decision the management mechanism to use the loan fee and the portion of the bail charge for the next phase.
The decision came into effect from March 25, 2016, replacing the No. 1 Decision. 46 /2012/QĐ-TTg October 29, 2012, the Prime Minister's Office on the Management of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of 2012-2015 and is applied to years of budget from 2016 to 2020. In the time of execution, the case of the Public Debt Management Law and the changed manual text are implemented under the new regulation.
The Minister of Finance, Minister of the Interior and the Prime Minister of the relevant authorities are responsible for the implementation of this Decision ./.