C A C U A TO R S
About making changes to some
of Ukraine's laws on welfare
protection of the human rights of citizens,
Living in dormitories
(Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VR), 2005, N 16, pp. 258)
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Oh, I am.
1. To make changes to such laws of Ukraine:
(1) In part 2, paragraph 9 of Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine " On
The privatization of the state housing fund " ( 2482-12
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 1992, N 36, st. 524; 1994, N 24,
Oh, (182) Words "(except for the hostel)" to be replaced by the words "(in this case)"
Number of members) ";
(2) Paragraph second of Article 3 of the Law of Ukraine " On
The privatization of state property " ( 2163-12
) (Information from the Verkhovna Rada)
For the sake of Ukraine, 1997, N 17, st. 122) after the words " land and
of the housing stock "supplemented by the words" including dormitories ";
3) in part of the first article 26 of the Law of Ukraine " On the Restoration
The solvency of the debtor or the recognition of its bankrupt "
) (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 1999, N 42-43,
Oh, 378) the word "state" to exclude.
2. This Act will take effect from the day of its publication.
President of Ukraine
Um ... Kiev, 3 March 2005