C A C U A TO R S
On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine
"About grain and grain market in Ukraine"
(Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VR), 2005, N 26, pp. 351)
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Oh, I am.
I. Introduce to the Law of Ukraine " On grain and grain market in
Ukraine ". 37-15
) (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2002,
N 35, st. 258; 2004, N 33-34, pp. 403) such changes:
1. In Article 1:
(1) Items 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 17, 18, 25 and 26 to exclude;
2) complement the part of the second such content:
"Terms" Agrarian Fund "," forced procurement "," state law "
Agrarian intervention " used in the values defined by the
Law of Ukraine " On State Support of Agriculture
Ukraine ". 1877-15
2. Abkhazia's tenth and eleventh article 2
" applying the regime of state forced procurement;
Exercise of State Agrarian Interventions ".
3. In Article 5:
(1) The fourth indent of the paragraph is as follows:
" Agrarian Fund and Other Subjects of State Forced
Procurement of grain and state agrarian intervention ";
2) after the paragraph of the fifth complement to a new paragraph of such a
" The Agrarian Insurance Grants Fund of Ukraine and Other Subjects
government regulation of agricultural insurance market
In relation to this paragraph, the sixth will be considered a paragraph to the seventh.
4. Article 8 of the Board of Editors:
" Article 8.
Subjects of the state's forced procurement of grain and
Agrarian State Agrarian
The subjects of the state-made procurement of the grain are:
agricultural products, crops, Agrarian
foundation and other subjects of state forced procurement of grain,
defined by the current legislation.
The subjects of the state agrarian intervention are:
agricultural products, crops, Agrarian
foundation and other subjects of state agrarian intervention determined by the
5. Abazzi second and fourth parts of the second article 9
In this edition:
" providing a priority budget, credit and investment
Support to the subjects of the implementation of the process of forced procurement of grain
and the subjects of state agrarian intervention ";
" setting the size of the budget loan amount calculated
based on the size of the established minimum purchase price. "
6. In Article 10:
(1) The paragraph second and third are outlined in such an editorial:
" The introduction of the state of government procurement;
The formation of a state food tank of grain with a purpose
maintaining the proper level of food security and implementation
"State agrarian intervention";
(2) Paragraph of the fourth to exclude;
(3) Paragraph 5 of the fifth edition:
"providing funding for the Agrarian Fund";
(4) to complement the paragraphs of such content:
" The introduction of a system of government forward purchases;
Temporary Administrative Mode
Regulation of prices
Providing temporary budget dosage. "
7. In Article 12:
(1) The paragraph of the second and the fifth teaching in such an editorial:
"the grain of the state food reserve";
"The grain of the state reserve seed fund";
(2) Paragraph third and fourth are excluded.
8. Article 13 is set out in this edition:
" Article 13.
State food reserves
The formation of the grain reserves of the state food reserve
It is carried out by the Agrarian Fund by making the purchase agreements
on agrarian exchange, and the order of its use is determined
Implementation of the grain of the state food reserve for
The need for his resume is consistent with the Cabinet of Ministers
9. Articles 14, 15 and 16 to exclude.
10. The text of Article 20 is set out in this edition:
" Grain warehouses are required to submit a monthly declaration
(b) State food reserves and other
"The grain is preserved."
11. Dissent VIII and IX to exclude.
II. Final Position
1. This Act will take effect from the day of its publication.
2. The mechanism of government-made procurement of grain
Regulated by the Law of Ukraine " On State Support for Rural
Ukraine ' s economy " 1877-15
3. Agrarian (Commodity and Financial) Mechanism
The interventions in the organized agrarian market are regulated by the Law
Ukraine "On State Support of Agriculture of Ukraine"
4. Moving a string of storage of forced grain into cereals
The warehouses start with the taking of the force grain to be stored
after 1 July current year, but cannot be longer than before
1 July next year.
5. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for a three-month term
to match this Act of its own
Legal and legal acts;
Provide guidance to ministries, other central
the executive branch of their legal and legal acts in the
A compliance with this Act.
President of Ukraine
Um ... Kiev, 31 May 2005