Read the untranslated law here: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3981-12
With a k o n u r as th h s on amendments and additions to the law of Ukraine "on the privatization of public housing" (Supreme Council of Ukraine (BD), 1994, N 24, art. 182), the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine about with t and o in l I is: Make the law of Ukraine "on the privatization of public housing (2424-12) (Supreme Council of Ukraine , 1992, 36 N, 529) the following changes and additions: 1. In article 2, points 1 and 2 lay in the following wording: "1. The privatization of flats owned apartment buildings and detached houses (hereinafter-the apartments (buildings) that are used by citizens under conditions of hiring.
2. do not subject to privatization: apartment-Museum; apartments (buildings) located in areas closed military towns, enterprises, institutions and organizations, natural and biosphere reserves, national parks, botanical gardens, dendrologìčnih, Zoological, regional landscape parks, parks-monuments of landscape gardening art, historical and cultural reserves, museums-reserves; rooms in the dormitories; apartments (buildings), which are in disrepair (in which it is impossible to provide a safe stay of people); apartments (rooms, houses), classified in the prescribed manner to a number of official as well as apartments (home), located in the zone of unconditional (obligatory) resettlement, contaminated as a result of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster ";
the first sentence of paragraph 3 to lay out in the following wording: "3. the Privatization of apartments in buildings included in the plan for reconstruction this year, after its owner (owner) of the House."
2. in article 4: the second part of paragraph 1, add the sentence: "this amount is subject to periodic indexation according to the decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine".
3. in article 5: part two of paragraph 1 the words "at the time of entry into force of this law exclude;
paragraph 3 to lay out in this Edition: "3. If the total area of the apartment (House) exceeds the area, which has the right to get the family of the employer free of charge, the employer carries out an additional securities acquired for privatization of State enterprises or the Earth, and in case of their absence-money. The amount of the surcharge is determined by multiplying the size of the excess of the total area at the cost of one square meter.
4. in article 8: paragraph 4 the words "and organisation of sales" exclude;
item 8 lay in the wording: "8. The cost of services for the drawing up of documents on ownership of the apartments (buildings) to be paid by citizens with rates that are set by the local bodies of State executive power";
item 9 supplement parts of the second, third and fourth the following contents: "in the case of bankruptcy, the change of ownership or liquidation of enterprises, institutions, organizations, the full economic charge which is the State Housing Fund, the latter (except hostels) simultaneously in the communal property of respective city, Township, village councils of people's deputies.
Residential premises Housing Fund, which are used by enterprises of trade, public catering, housing and consumer services of the population under the terms of a lease transferred to communal property to the relevant city, Township, village councils of people's deputies.
The procedure for the transfer of the housing stock that was in full commercial run by enterprises, institutions or organizations, communal property is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine ".
5. in article 13: paragraph 1 Add the sentence: "in the case of the property of a citizen of Ukraine a few apartments (houses) State subsidies apply only to one of them."
President of Ukraine l. KRAVCHUK Kiev, 22 February 1994 N 3981-XII
Search Translated Laws of Ukraine