LAW OF UKRAINE
Regarding amendments to the Law of Ukraine "On Securities and Stock Market" regarding state derivatives on the restructuring of the state and guarantees state of the debt and its partial retirement
(Verkhovna Rada Information (VR), 2015, No. 46, pp. 426)
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine:
I. Amend Law of Ukraine "On Securities and Stock Market" (Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2006, No. 31, pp. 268 with the following changes):
1. Article 3 complement the sixth such content as follows:
" 6. The state can place on international stock markets the bonds of foreign government loans of Ukraine and state derivatives. "
2. Article 5-2 will complement the sixth such content as follows:
" 6. The provisions of this article do not apply to the bonds of the external government positions of Ukraine and state derivatives placed in the international stock markets. "
3. Part 14 of the 14th article, set out in this edition:
" 14. The payment of revenues and the repayment of state bonds of Ukraine is carried out by money or in other form by the consent of the parties. "
4. Add a 15-1 article to this content:
1. The state dereerium is a valuable paper placed by the state in the international stock markets and reaffirms Ukraine ' s commitment in accordance with the conditions of placing this valuable payer to pay the owner of this valuable paper in the event of achieving certain The indicators of gross domestic product of Ukraine, and other payments.
2. The emmissions of state derivatives are part of the budget process and are not subject to regulation by the National Securities and Stock Market.
3. The decision to accommodate state derivatives and conditions of their placement is accepted according to Budget Code of Ukraine and the laws of Ukraine. "
5. Abzac of the first part of the second article 37 would be supplemented by the words "and state derivatives that are placed without such permission".
1. This Act will take effect from the day, the following day by the day of its publication.
2. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in the monthly row from the day of entry into force of this Act to bring its legal and legal acts into compliance with the Act.
President of Ukraine
Um ... Kyoto