Read the untranslated law here: http://minjust.gov.tm/ru/mmerkezi/doc_view.php?doc_id=15087
On amending the law of Turkmenistan "on road safety * translated from the official language of Turkmenistan.
I. Article 13 of the Act on road safety adopted March 31, 2012 year (statements of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2012, no. 1, p. 35; 2014 g., no. 1, art. 47, no. 2, p. 83), shall be amended as follows: article 13. The competence of the Armed forces of Turkmenistan, other troops and military authorities for road safety 1. The competence of the Armed forces of Turkmenistan, other troops and military authorities for road safety include: 1) education, training, retraining of drivers (soldiers doing military service and other citizens), motor vehicles (including motorcycles, armoured and other technical means) for Turkmenistan's armed forces, other troops and military trainers and teaching staff of the schools for the training of drivers of vehicles under their control;
2) registration of vehicles and conducting their statistical accounting in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan;
3) Organization and implementation of technical control of fleet vehicles;
4) escort convoys of military vehicles;
5) realization of other powers in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Education, training, retraining of drivers referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, for other troops and military bodies that are not part of the Armed forces of Turkmenistan, performing tasks in the field of defence in accordance with the plan for the defense of the country, in accordance with their intended purpose may be carried out by relevant bodies of the Ministry of defence of Turkmenistan or the State border service of Turkmenistan.
II. The present law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
Turkmen President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov mountains. Ashgabat January 12, 2016 year no. 325-V.
Search Translated Laws of Turkmenistan