Read the untranslated law here: http://minjust.gov.tm/ru/mmerkezi/doc_view.php?doc_id=15132
On Amendments to the Law of Turkmenistan
«On state guarantees of the rights of the child» *
I. Amend the Law of Turkmenistan "On state guarantees of the rights of the child" adopted May 3, 2014 (Bulletin of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan, 2014, № 2, Article 74.), The following changes:
1. Article 24 shall read as follows:
«Article 24. The right of the child to work
1. Every child has the right to work.
2. Conclusion of an employment contract with a child is allowed only with the consent and the consent of one of the parents (guardian), and with the permission of the guardianship authority, including organizations of cinematography, theaters, theater and concert organizations, circuses to participate in the creation and ( or) the performance of the works, if the work activity will not prevent him to continue studying in school, harm their health and moral development. In this case, the labor contract signed on behalf of the employee by a parent (guardian) consent and authorization to enter into an employment contract drawn up in writing. 3
. Raising a child is allowed to work by entering into an employment contract with the condensed working hours in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
4. The child in labor relations the same rights as an adult, and in the field of occupational safety, working time, leave and other working conditions enjoy privileges established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.. "
2. Article 28 shall read as follows:
«Article 28. The right of the child to grace
travel on public transport
1. The right to free travel on public transport has a child:
1) under the age of seven years - in urban and suburban bus routes regular communication;
2) under the age of five years (one child without seat) - in the long-distance bus routes, rail transport and intercity commuter, air and water transport.
2. The right to a 50 percent discount from the ticket price is a child:
* Translation from the state language of Turkmenistan.
1) between the ages of five to twelve years - on air transport;
2) between the ages of five to ten years - on water transport. 3
. The child is entitled to other benefits on travel by road, rail, air and water transport, established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
4. Travel benefits referred to in paragraphs 1-3 of this Article, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Turkmenistan, acting on the territory of Turkmenistan. ".
II. This Law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov of Turkmenistan
18 June 2016
Search Translated Laws of Turkmenistan