Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k4430.html
Law No. 4430 Date of Admission: 30/07/1999
Article 1 - which was signed in Ankara on January 8, 1998. "The Republic of Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus with the relevant Supplementary Agreement on Social Security between Agreement" has been used in the validation of. Article 2 - This Law shall enter into force on the date of publication. Article 3 - This Law shall be enforced by the Council of Ministers.
TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS REPUBLIC
SOCIAL SECURITY AGREEMENT BETWEEN
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
December 1, 1988 which came into force on the date of the Social Security Agreement, 2, 6, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16 and Article 23 of the amendment have agreed as follows.
This Agreement shall apply in writing about the social security legislation.
1. For Turkey,
a) workers (including agricultural workers), including the Social Security (sickness, maternity, industrial injuries and occupational diseases, invalidity, old age and death) on legislation,
b) civil servants and servants of the State, including the Pension Fund about the legislation, (invalidity, old age and death)
c) Tradesmen and Artisans and the Self-Employed Agricultural Legislation on Their Own Behalf Employees (invalidity, old age and death) d) 506 Social Security Law of the legislation relating to pension funds subject to provisional Article 20,
2. Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus in terms of;
a) Turkish Cypriot Social Insurance Law No. 16/76,
b) No. 30/1996 of the Law on the Social Security Administration calculated the course of the service (the relevant provisions of this Act and age restrictions are not taken into account in the notification to the Contracting Parties of service time)
3. This agreement will replace the written regulations to be issued in this matter or to complete or re-applied on all legislation in this regard.
By agreement between the competent authorities of the Contracting Parties may make further exceptions to the general rule of Article 5. Likewise, the exceptions to the Contracting Parties by mutual agreement may allow non-execution may arise.
The following shall constitute an exception to the provisions of Article 5.
1 person in the employer's service in the territory of one of the business center of the Contracting Parties, temporarily execution of a business if it is sent to the territory of the other Contracting Party, which, starting from the date on which there is a party countries such as twenty-four months were running their own country for a period, which is about the business center of the Contracting Parties legislation applies . If the twenty-four month study period exceeded; employee, employer, or the employer, subject to the consent of the employee, if available prior request and Article 5 of the competent authority of the other Contracting Party, which must apply the provision that this consent, this is one for the business center to the continued implementation of the Contracting Parties legislation.
2. Center a transport worker in the territory of either Contracting Party, temporarily execution of a business if it is sent to the other Contracting Parties, on the worker as if he were working in the country where the business center that Party legislation applies.
3. Central, an employee in the air freight business in the territory of either Contracting Party, temporarily execution of a business if it is sent to the other Contracting Parties, as if you were working in the country where the business center for those workers that Party legislation applies.
1. a citizen of one Contracting Party, the State, or to see the Public service, by the Authority, if sent to the other Contracting Parties, this one about the citizens of the Contracting Parties to the legislation applies.
2. regardless of citizenship status, Turkey or the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus embassy or consular representation and the officers around here about the workers employed in the personal service, represented by State legislation applies.
3. However, embassies, representative offices or shop workers consulate in or around that of the personal services officers, if they are citizens of the other Contracting Party, as long as they work, citizens have the right to choose the laws of the state they are in. This preference, determined in terms of an administrative arrangement and may be used only once during the period.
The force has been removed. Article 11
1. Employers by running in Turkey for the execution of certain business of Northern Cyprus Turkish Republic of insured residing family members in to the side or Northern Cyprus resident family members in addition to the Turkish insurance operated in the Turkish Republic, while working in the country where they temporarily officials situations immediate (emergency) business center of the country where the time required for treatment Social Security Institutions account of sickness or maternity insurance benefits, including hospitalization, benefit. 2. Contracting according to the legislation of the Parties insured employees residing family members in addition to one for tourist purposes the territory of the other Contracting Party, the health status of immediate (emergency) when required treatment, is registered that Turkey or Northern Cyprus Turkish Republic of illness or maternity account of the Social Security Institution insurance of assistance, including hospitalization, benefit.
3. While taking advantage of the insured employees who are residing family members with them in Turkey or Northern Cyprus Turkish Republic Social Security Institutions provided by sickness or maternity insurance benefits under the legislation of one Contracting Party, if the transferred residence to the other Contracting Parties shall continue to benefit from this assistance. However, he must obtain the permission of the competent authority concerned before changing the residence. Permit requests, only the residence of the Agency's health situation by a physician shall be rejected if it is to give a report on preventing the transportation of the other Contracting Party. 4. The above provisions in accordance aid entitlement which a person will be health benefits, temporarily made by the Authority in place or in the new residence scene, especially in terms of coverage and execution form of health care is provided in accordance with the provisions of the legislation applied by this institution. However, the duration of the assistance period provided for in the legislation authorized the Contracting Parties.
5. This Article 1, 2 and bahsolun the cases in paragraph 3; prosthetics, provision of tools and equipment and significant health benefits, except as absolutely urgent that depends on the condition did not allow the competent authority. 6. 1 of this Article, in the cases provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3; Health benefits (treatment), by the institution of the country where that new or temporary residence related to, which is provided by the current legislation in this country about the scope and manner of exercise of such assistance.
- Cash assistance (daily allowances) paid, as provided by the Authority concerned is registered.
7. This Article 1, the costs of the aid in the cases provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3, which are borne by the Authority concerned is registered. Health Benefits costs, by the relevant institution is registered, where the new or temporary residence on the country's Social Security Institute, the actual amount to be paid out is determined by the Administrative Regulations.
1. According to both Contracting Parties legislation by merging of past periods of insurance in the two countries, monthly or anyone connected income that is resident in his country according to the laws of the Contracting Party is entitled to medical assistance and to family members if the gain this right aid, the residence of the obligations of the country's Agency and this is provided by the Agency's regulations. 2. A person to whom pensions or income according to the legislation only of the Contracting Parties, if the other Contracting Party in his country of residence, the pension paying qualify their health benefits should he need their family members in accordance with the Contracting Parties legislation, the residence of the pension paid Contracting Party Competent Authority and on behalf of provided by the Agency at the scene.
won and did not qualify for these benefits, the pension paid will be determined according to the laws of the Contracting Parties. The scope of the aid, the time and form of execution resident individuals who are receiving a pension are determined according to the national legislation.
3. Each Party shall legislation based on salary or income according to the connected one with the legislation only of the Contracting Parties or monthly income connected with anyone and their their resident family members on their side in the other Contracting Party country of temporary residence, immediately the situation (emergency) assistance when it requires the first case the competent authority of the country of residence, provided that the account of the competent authority in the second instance, the country paying pension, benefit from health care. 4. costs related to health care referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3, the competent country of assistance by the Social Security Administration paid on actual costs will be determined according to the procedures of an administrative arrangement with the Social Security Institution.
1 person who is entitled to benefits under the legislation of one Contracting Party during treatment with the consent of the competent legal residence if it is transferred to the Social Security Administration of the other Contracting Parties will benefit from health and money. If there is a medical mind, it is consent to the transfer of residence. Even if the reasons not be obtained in advance, consent may be given at a later date. 2. According to the legislation of one Contracting Party accidents at work and occupational diseases to people who are entitled to benefit from the insurance, even during temporary residence in the territory of the other Contracting Party continues to carry out such assistance.
3. Prosthesis and other important health benefits, but in non-urgent cases, is done by obtaining the prior consent of the competent Social Security Institution.
4. Health benefits, an insured under the Social Security Institution as the one entitled to help local residents, this is achieved by the Authority. 'Those who have made agreements with the Social Security Agency to engage in health care and health facilities are under the same obligation.
Article 23 - according to the legislation of one Contracting Party, the other Contracting Parties to consider the contribution period if the entitlement regardless of the month, the authority of the Contracting Parties shall be binding only on the pension under the legislation to be applied by itself. Provisional Article - This Agreement shall be based on the date of application for the grant of rights introduced by the change. However, the difference shall be paid monthly and monthly for past periods prior to the effective date of this Agreement.
This Supplementary Agreement shall enter into force on ratification from the month following the date on which exchanged.
This Supplementary Agreement was signed in two copies in Turkish arranged in Ankara on January 8, 1998.
TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC Prof. Dr. Nami ÇAKAN Ali Özkan ALTINIŞIK Labour and Social Security Minister of Labour and Housing Minister
Search Translated Laws of Turkey