REPUBLIC OF TURKEYLÝTVANYA
COMPLIANCE WITH THE GOVERNMENT
Kanun # 4436
Accepted Date: 5.8.1999
MADDE 1. - "The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania with the Government of the Republic of Lithuania" signed on 11 July 1994 in Vilnius.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
LITVANYA REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT
What is to be understood as the Fuel Parties in this type of text The Government of the Republic of Lithuania and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania signed on December 7, 1944 in the Bank of the Republic of to make a comment about the purpose of establishing air flights between their countries and beyond, as part of the International Civil Airticus Glossary of International Civil Airmen;
1. For example, the term "
a)" "The Word" is a "Glossary" of International Civil Airmen, signed by 7 December 1944, and 90% of the Promise of both Consenting Parties. " The term "aviation authorities" are the term "aviation authorities", according to the Articles 90 and 94, according to the Article.
b) The term "aviation authorities" are the Ministry of Turkey and the Minister authorized by any means to perform any duties that are executed by part or organ; any part or body of the Republic of Lithuania authorized to perform any duties that were executed by the Minister of Lithuania,
c) the term "Thai airline" refers to the transfer of the }
d) "Country" or "Soil" in accordance with the 3.anlamý
e) "Air flights", "International Air Expedition", "Air Expedition" and "technical" "the terms" are specified in clause 96 of the Glossary.
f) "Capacity" means the term "Capacity";
-In relation to the aircraft, complete or part of a cliff line volume that can be used for passenger, freight, and mail.
-The time with a specified air service, with the capacity of the line being completed or used for these times during a certain period of time, for the time multiplication.
g) "Charge tariff" term passenger, statements to be received for baggage or baggage allowance (excluding mail); these prices will be paid for by such similar treatment as well as for significant additional interests and kits to be paid for, and for the exchange of money. The commissions are included. It also covers the applications that govern the application of payment price or commission payment.
2. Generates an unallocated part of the following EK (s).
1. Identifies the rights specified in this understanding to install the International Air Seferees on the lines specified in this Part of the Aisle, each of the Azoys. These flights and lines will be called "mutabank flights" and "specified lines" in this way. When operating a non-mutable line, the airline carrier appointed by each of the Azoys will have the above rights.
a) Flying without the country of Digit,
b) Technical assistance within the country;
c) To get and receive the international passenger, baggage, load and mail, in the country in question, to the points set forth in the Attachment for that line.
2. Nothing in the 1st section of this matter has been given the right to receive passengers, baggage, cargo and mail for airline flights by a Kite Side, to a point in the country of the other in the country of Europe, or in the country of the country. not understand.
1. Each of the Azoys will have the right to notify Licensee of an airline carrier and/or their execution in the event of a written statement, in which case the individual in line with the specified lines.
2. In the event of a transfer notice, the Client will identify the transfer authorities for the transfer of the transferred airline before the delay of the 3rd and 4th fikra provisions of this Article.
3. The competent aviation authorities of one of the parties involved in the transfer of the other party and the operation of the international air service, as well as to ensure that these authorities have been imposed on the normal and reasonable use of the laws and regulations. It may prompt them to satisfy their satisfaction.
4. Each of the Akit Parties may not believe that the main ownership and effective control of an airliner and its effective control are in the hands of the Cent Party or their nationality, and the 2-ci fund of the matter. refuse to recognize the authorization entitlements, or the 2nd part of this airline push.
5. When an airline is transferred and authorized, an airline is authorized to do so by the 10th and 13th clause of a fee generated by the provisions of the 10th and 13th clause and an existing capacity to agree on. may be able to start processing at any date.
CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION
1. Each of us has the right to withdraw or stop the use of the rights set forth in the 2nd clause of the other party, or to withdraw the authorization of the execution of the rights specified in the 2 clause of this statement. will have the right to put the records they need to be used;
a) Kanaat that the main ownership or de facto control of that airline is in the hands of the Party or its nationals who transfer the airline. do not, or
b) recognize these rights for that airline Failure to comply with the laws and regulations of the party, or
c) does not make the application available in accordance with the }
2. Such a clause is stated in the 1st section of this Article, if the rights to be taken back, whether to stop the exercise, or if they are being registered immediately, to prevent further violations of the laws and regulations. It will only be used by the other authorities after the transfer of the party. These invasions will be done within 30 days from the tip of this path.
REMOVING AND REMOVING CONFLICT LAWS AND REGULATIONS
1. One of the countries involved in the international air navigation aircraft entered the country, left and left, and the laws and regulations related to the operation and navigation of the aircraft during its stay in the territory of the United States, without the awareness of nationality. They will be able to apply to their aircraft, and these laws and regulations will be used by such an aircraft when they are in or leaving or entering the territory.
2. One of the passengers, crew, cargo and post offices on the plane, the admission to the laws and regulations of the country's stay or the country, customs entry, immigration passports and control of the country, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the passenger, the country's military, the country's most important, The crew will be able to comply with the cargo and mail, or they will be obeying when entering the territory of that side, from the ground up and in its territory.
3. Charges related to the use of every airport, including facilities and technical conveniences and services, as well as other international air flights, such as the usage fees for air navigation facilities, communications facilities and services. It will not be higher than those paid by the transfer of the other states.
EXEMPTION FROM CUSTOMS AND TAXES
1. The planes and aircraft, which are being pushed through international flights by each of the carriers and aircraft carrier, fuel and oil, and aircraft carrier (including food, beverage and tobacco), the other Akkit, and other aircraft carriers, the company said. To stay on the plane or to be used in a flight over the other Country Country, all customs duties, examination fees and other dreams and taxes will be kept on the plane until the country is back in the country.
2. Except for the fees that will be served, except for fees and taxes;
a) In the country of one of the countries, this is not to waste the amounts identified by the competent authorities and the other Aircraft carrier to be used for use on the aircraft carrier appointed aircraft carrier;
b) The country of one of the Power Parties, the airline designated by the other The maintenance and repair of aircraft used in international flights of the operation Replacement parts inserted;
c) The following are not used in a part of the country in which Party Party is being used by the transfer of the Other Auxiliary Party to international flights. The fuel and burning patches that have been allocated to the replying of aircraft.
The materials mentioned in the above (a), (b) and (c) talker may need to be kept under customs supervision and control.
RECEIVE NORMAL AVIATION TEPIERS
STORING CONSUMPTION ITEMS
As normal on the aircraft carrier equipment, such as the materials and excise materials contained in the aircraft carrier's designated airline, also the other country, but it can only be marred by the permission of the customs authorities of that country. In such case, they may be contained in the custody of authorized authorities until they have been taken back to the country or disposed of in a new way, according to customs regulations.
FILE TRANSFER TRAFFIC
The passenger, baggage and loads which are not left out of the airport area directly from the country of one of the people who are involved in this purpose, are air-pirate and controlled The issue of security measures has been simplified in the topic of security measures to avoid the escape of the drugs. They will not be subjected to more than an out of control. Direct transit baggage and loads will be kept from customs duties and other expenses.
1. Each transfer airline will have the right to air carrier document in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country in that country, at the discretion of the agency or directly to the discretion of the individual, and everyone will have the right to sell. will be able to purchase freely.
2. Each transfer airline, mail, cargo, and passenger expenses will have the remaining revenue after it has been rescheduled, at the official exchange rate, in demand, in demand, and transfer to his country.
If the payment statement in the Âkit States does not contain appropriate provisions in this regard, the transfer mentioned above will be issued with conversant remittances in accordance with the national laws and related quarters regulations.
1. Both Sats will receive fair and direct access to the airline's services, along with their respective countries, to process the mutabank flights.
2. In the execution of the mutabank flights, each of the airlines ' designated airlines will consider the output of the airline's appointed airline, which is the last of the same lines or on a part of it, as it will be. they are not affected by the rights.
3. The transfer of the Akit Parties will be related to the needs of the people on the lines that have been transferred to the public on the specified lines, and the airline appoints in the state of the state in the state of Akit, or there. It will be essential to sell a capacity to meet the current and reasonably expected load needs of traffic to a reasonable load factor.
4. They will understand the capacity and capacity of flights to be made on the specified lines, with both of them being able to operate flights to and from the time of the transfer of the same airlines. The capacity and capacity will both be approved by the airline's approval by the two Sat. This capacity will be set up from time to time, subject to the approval of the traffic authorities, according to the traffic demand.
5. In order to meet the imposition of a temporary passenger in a temporary nature, the transfer of the airlines, which may be transferred to the provisions of this Article, may be understood by this type of temporary increase required to meet the demand for passengers. Each capacity for this type of capacity will be reported without delay to the Airticus authorities for approval.
6. In cases where the transfer of one of the Lovers Parties operates at points in third countries along the specified line, an additional capacity is in accordance with the capacity to be determined in accordance with the above 3 and 4 feats It can be implemented by such airlines as a means of understanding between the aviation authorities.
7. In the event that the departure of the Mutabank flights and the airline push by which they are usually responsible for the transfer of the company, the other will be submitted less than (30) days prior to the application date of the application designed for the approval of the airport authorities. Any depositions in these flip-takers or in the process of construction of them will also offer the approval of the aviation authorities. May be subject to the maximum number of times named above in special cases.
Each of the Parties, reassigned, It will give us the right to bring technical and commercial personnel to their country and to bring in technical and commercial personnel that require the volume of these types of flights to be real, to the realities of the mutabical expeditions. The personnel mentioned above will be subject to the legislation regarding the entry of the Reward Party.
1. In accordance with its existing rights and obligations according to International law, the Law Parties shall have the obligation to protect against each other in order to protect the civil-aviation trust in its own right, the Agreement. They'll make sure they're all over it. In accordance with the international law, the General Parties to the general nature of their current rights and obligations, especially dated September 14, 1963, include the Islamic Tokyo Word of Crime and Illegal Breeding, 16 December 1970 Airplanes. The Hague Glossary of Hague-based Alleged Criminals will act in accordance with the provisions of the Montreal Glossary of the United States for the Prevention of Charged Criminals, dated September 23, 1971.
2. The World Parties, to prevent the takeover of civilian aircraft by law, are the safety of these aircraft, its passengers and crew, as well as the safety of the airport and air navigation facilities, as well as the safety of civilian airmen. They will be required to provide each other with any necessary help in order to clear any threat.
3. In accordance with the Parties, the Parties may act in accordance with the entity's security provisions, which are considered to be Annex to the International Civil Airticus Agreement, to the extent applicable to the convenience of the Parties. They will. The parties act in accordance with the aircraft companies in their own plant or aircraft carriers or airports in the central central country or in the country's central countries, in accordance with the current security provisions of the airport's aircraft carriers. They will want them.
4. Each of the parties involved in the United States, for entering the country of the country, for entering the country, for entering the country, or for the time in which it was in this country, to the airport security provisions of the third party. .
5. Each of the officials said the safety of the aircraft, passengers, crew's hand luggage, general luggage, cargo and aircraft leasing, were taken to ensure adequate measures before loading and loading the cargo and the loading and running of aircraft. and will be implemented in the effective way. Each of the Asylum Parties will consider any request to be made possible by the other in order to clear a threat.
6. The event of a civil-aircraft takeover, or the occurrence of a threat to the aircraft or aircraft, aircraft passengers and crew, airports or air navigation facilities, could be caused by the incident. In turn, they will help each other be provided with ease in the reporting of compliance measures that aim to ensure that such event or event threat is terminated quickly and safely.
7. In case of problems for one of the Parties to the implementation of the provisions of the aviation security of this Article, the competent aviation authorities of each of us are in charge of the competent authority, if any of the Parties to the company have been exposed. will be able to request.
1. All relevant factors, such as fee schedules, cost of execution, a reasonable profit and the tariffs of other airline companies, will be put into place for any of the country's countries or countries to be made from the airline's countries. to be determined at reasonable levels.
2. The airline's 1st section of the State and the 1st of the article, and the airline's transfer of each of the lines after it was consulted on tariffs on the entire line or on a part of the article. It will be understood among its companies and will use the procedures procedures for making tariffs on the International Air Transport Unit (IATA), as it is possible to make such a deal.
3. At least sixty (60) days prior to the proposed date of the proposed entry will be submitted to the Civil Airman ' s approval of the Civil Airlift. In special cases, this period can be reduced by the reconciliation of the aforementioned authorities.
4. Such an approval may be opened. If none of the Civil-Airy Authorities report their objections within thirty (30) days of the date of the submission to the fee tariffs offered by the 3rd fikra provisions of the article, the fee tariffs, the liquidate of the liquidate, are not valid. It is. If the presentation of the presentation according to the 3rd fikra provisions is disallowed, the Civil Airticus may remain mutabled for less than thirty (30) days of the objection period.
5. If the two nci provisions of this Article are not agreed upon by the provisions of the 2nd fikra on a fee tariff, or the other entity, the Civil Airman's Makamus, object to a description agreed upon by the Civil Aviation Articles of 2 nci fikra provisions. In the event of a statement, the two parties will be trying to identify the Civil Airman charges schedule with the description of the decision.
6. According to the provisions of the 3rd Fükra of this Article, the Civil Air Authorities may not agree on the identification of any fee tariff on the rate of fee tariffs, or the provisions of the 5th fikra, the understanding of this article is the 19th of the deal. Provisions for the provisions of the provisions of the clause.
7. A fee tariff that is determined according to the provisions of this clause will remain in effect until the new one is made. Nevertheless, a rate schedule shall not be more than twelve (12) months from the expiration date, according to these fikra provisions.
WHITENAME AND ISRAEL
Any Article The periodic authorities reasonably required to review the capacity, which will be reasonably necessary, to review the capacity of the airport to the airport authorities, when the first-in-flight is transferred to the airport authorities. They will procure the other statistical reports on their demands. These reports will include the amount of passengers and loads that they have been involved in during the mutabank time and will include all the information needed to determine the pressure and arrival points of these passengers and freight traffic.
1. In the spirit of a nearby business, the Turkish authorities will dance to each other from time to time to implement the provisions and the Attachment (s) of the Annex (s) and to harmonition with satisfactory compliance. These calls will be started within a period of time (30) from the date of demand.
1. If any of the Einer's Parties find a desire to be involved in any material, they may wish to be in the direction of the Aper Party. Such an incursion between the authorized aviation authorities and the path to negotiation or writing will start within 60 days of the date of demand. In this process, the presence of a diplomatic note will be effective at the time of the diplomatic note.
2. Additional (s) will be made available to the Annex (s) in addition to the ability of the Airman to arrive at the airport in their own way.
COMPLYING WITH MULTI-PARTY TERMS
This Means and Attachment (s) will be required by any multi-party entity that may be related to the Lovers Parties.
Each of the Parties is determined to end this He can always turn it over to the other person; this report will also be delivered to the International Civil Airstorm Inspection. In this case, the other will expire in twelve (12) months from the date of the Other Means by the Other Means, as the termination of the termination has not been restored before the end of this period. If no confirmation is received by the other Teskit Side, the International Civil Airport will be counted fourteen (14) days after the notice.
RESOLUTION OF THE INSOMNITIES
1. If there is a problem with respect to the interpretation or implementation of the Annex and Attachment (s) of the Parties, the Parties will try to deal with them through negotiations at their own time.
2. If they do not reach an agreement by negotiation, the Party Parties will provide a third party or a third party appointed by the arbitrator, or a third party arbitrator, to appoint each of the two arbitrators, to decide whether or not to decide whether or not they will be resolved. may be mutabled in the submission of a 3-year arbitrator delegation to the arbitrator. Each party will appoint an arbitrator within 60 days of a tip from the diplomatic route, each of which requests the arbitration of one of the parties to the other, and the third umpire shall have the next sixty (60) days. will be selected in it. If either party fails to appoint an arbitrator within the given time period or the third arbitrator is not selected within the specified time period, the International Civil Airman will be able to appoint one or more of the arbitrators of the situation. Any one of the parties might want to. In this case, the third umpire will be the nationality of a third state, and the arbitrator will be reappointed.
3. The Parties shall undertake to comply with any decision that will be given according to the 2nd of the article.
4. If any of the Einer's Parties, or each of them, have been appointed by the Turkish company, the airline does not comply with the decision by the 2nd section of this Article, and unless it fails to comply, the other will be entitled to the extent to which the defective part is subject to the Or, you can remove, suspend, or cancel the details.
5. Each of them will have the expense of the umpire who has been appointed. The remaining expenses of the arbitrator's delegation will be shared by the Reward Parties.
The substances are only intended for the purpose and convenience of this expression and in no event does the purpose and scope of this Meaning, clamor or describe.
This is a registration for International Civil Airticketer
will be cleared for a time period of 5 years. Following this period, this statement is 18. According to clause, one of the members will remain in effect indefinitely without notice.
This means the Constitutional provisions of each of the Competencies After the bankruptcy, the diplomatic notations in this month will be effective at the time of their application.
The representatives who have signed up on the above and are authorized by their government to use the Signatories are signatories.
Vilnius ' 94 On the 1st day of July,üç
Turkish, Lithuanian, and English languages are organized and all text will be available for use. In English, the text will be provided in English.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEYLÝTVANYA
GOVERNMENT NAME FOR GOVERNMENT
Hikmet ZEITN minister
Lines to be pushed by the transfer of the Republic of Turkey to:
The points in Turkey-Vilnius and vice versa
Lithuania Points -Istanbul and otherwise
Âkit Parties each The other would demand that additional points be included in the country beyond the other, or in the countries of the countries of the Countries. This request is subject to the approval of the air authority.