Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k4436.html
Law No. 4436:5.8.1999 Article 1. signed in Vilnius – 11 July 1994 "Between the Government of the Republic of Lithuania with the Government of the Republic of Turkey air transport Agreement" to be approved. Article 2. – This law enters into force the date of promulgation. Article 3. – This law the provisions of the Council of Ministers.
The GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of TURKEY and the GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA BETWEEN AIR TRANSPORT AGREEMENT from now on in this text Âkit the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the parties will be remembered as the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on December 7, 1944 in Chicago opened for signature as the International Civil Aviation Convention party countries and beyond air flights for the purpose of establishing a desire to do a deal;
The FOLLOWING ADDS AGREED: article I DEFINITIONS 1. Contrary to the provisions of this Agreement, unless: a) the term "agreement" on December 7, 1944 in Chicago Convention on international civil aviation opened for signature and has been both Âkit Parties according to article 90 of the agreement Adds issued according to article 90 and 94 with Contract and Annexes means any changes made.
b) in respect of the Republic of Turkey, the term "aeronautical authorities" means by the Minister that the Minister of transport, and to fulfill any mission accredited to any person or body; In respect of the Republic of Lithuania, the Ministry of transport and this is expressed by the Ministry to fulfill any mission accredited to any person or body, c) "designated airline" refers to this agreement in accordance with article 3 of the airline designated and authorized.
d the term "Country" or "soil") of the Convention has the meaning specified in article 2.
e) "Air Service", "Airline", "international air Expeditionary Operation" and "technical landing" in article 96 of the agreement terms, specified meanings.
f) "Capacity" refers to the following meanings;
– With regard to the aircraft, a flight line for the entire or part that can be exploited for the plane's passengers, freight and mail volume.
– The specified air time during a certain time in relation to all or any part of the line was functioning in the capacity of the aircraft used for this time multiplied by the number of flights.
g the term "fee schedule") passenger, baggage or cargo (excluding mail) will be to transport refers to prices; at these prices it will be provisioned with significant additional interests, moving and relocation of people for ticket sales or similar treatment for the carriage of freight to be paid through commissions is also included. Transport Commission regulates the application for payment of the price or terms. 2. This agreement shall supplement (s) is an integral part of the agreement.
Article 2 TRAFFIC RIGHTS 1. Each Âkit in the attachment I of this agreement to the other Parties specified lines scheduled international air Services in order to establish that the rights set forth in the agreement. Interested in this time and the lines hereinafter referred to as respectively "the agreed time" and "is referred to as the specified lines". Owned the airline designated by the party-run each Âkit a specified while running an expedition even agreed, will have the following rights. a Âkit Party fly over Other land of inmeksizin);
b within the country in question to make a technical landing);
c) international passengers, baggage, cargo and mail in the country in question, to leave and retrieve, specified in the attachment of this agreement for that line to make the landing.
2. nothing in paragraph 1 of the present article is a Âkit Party Âkit Party in the land of other airline businesses, this is a point in the other party's country or for rent money to move passengers, baggage, cargo and mail in the form of a right to receive can not be understood.
ARTICLE 3 POWERS 1. Âkit-party Âkit Party each other, specified routes agreed flights to run airlines and/or their business had appointed, shall have the right to declare it in writing.
2. Other Âkit party receives notification of a transfer, this article is subjected to the provisions of paragraph 3rd and 4th, the designated airline will recognize without delay business related to authorizations.
3. Âkit the competent aviation authorities granted by one party, the other Party assesses airline, international air time in the operation of these authorities apply laws and regulations normally and reasonably can fulfil the word in terms of qualifications conferred in the matter of where, to satisfy themselves.
4. each of the parties Âkit, shall be the basis of an airline appointed business and effective control of that airline business of Âkit Party or nationality that is in the hands of the conviction, in cases as in paragraph 2 of this article, the business can refuse to recognize the powers, or that the airline business would be this agreement 2. the use of the rights set forth in article necessary records. 5. An airline designated and given authority to itself, the operation of this agreement in accordance with article 10 and 13 generated fees and flight schedule and the capacity of the existing negotiated provided that, this time, the business can start at any time.
Article 4 CANCELLATION and SUSPENSION BUSINESS KAREKIN II ADDRESSED 1. Âkit the parties each of which, in the following cases, the other to a Âkit Party appointed airline granted authority to roll back business or the rights specified in article 2 of this agreement, the use of stop or the use of these rights shall have the right to put the necessary records;
ownership of the airline business is mainly a) or actual control of the airline in the hands of Âkit who appointed Party or nationality of the conviction is not a, or b) that airline business would recognize these rights does not comply with the laws and regulations, or Âkit Side c) Airline business would be in another way in accordance with the terms specified in this agreement, in cases of business.
2. In paragraph 1 of the present article is specified and the cessation of the exercise of rights can be rolled back or be put into immediate action in the matter of the records, has been violating laws and regulations is not essential to preventing more, such a right but the other Âkit Parties after consultation with the aviation authorities will be used. These consultations, the notice will be made within 30 days of receipt. Article 5 ENTRY and EXIT PERMIT LAWS and REGULATIONS 1. Engaged in international air navigation, a Âkit Party of the entry, departure and outputs or submitted within the prescribed period on the territory of this aircraft operation and navigation, related laws and regulations, regardless of the nationality of the planes be both Âkit Parties; and those laws and regulations in the territory of that party or when entering or leaving such an aircraft by will have complied.
2. A Âkit Party, airborne passengers, crew, cargo and mail in the country's modern, country or country laws and regulations relating to departure, for example customs, immigration, passport and health control input output-related regulations, passengers, crew, cargo and mail at the entry to the territory of that party for them or by, while in the output from the land and territories have complied.
3. Facilities and technical amenities and services, including the use of airport-related fees and other charges, and air navigation facilities, communication facilities and services are engaged in similar international air services usage charges in other States that the designated airlines shall not be higher than those paid işletmelerince. Article 6 EXEMPTION FROM TAXES, CUSTOMS, and OTHER IMAGES and 1. Âkit each of the Parties designated airline operations by international sailings operated aircraft and aircraft equipment, fuel oil and lubricating oil found in regular and (including food, beverages and tobacco) aircraft equipments, other Âkit Party until you unplug the plane abroad again upon arrival to his country to stay or other Âkit for use in a part of the flight on the Country Side, provided that all customs duties, inspection fees and other taxes will be kept immune and can carry out branding activities. 2. The following are the fees to be paid in return for the services can carry out branding activities and tax will be kept the same except for the immunity;
a Âkit in the land of one of the parties, this) party authorities do not exceed the quantities and the other Âkit Party appointed an international airline plane that runs at a time taken for use in a plane aircraft equipments; b either party of the country, the other Âkit) Âkit international airline of the time designated by the party in an aircraft that is used for maintenance and repair of spare parts; c) will be held on the plane received a portion of the flight Âkit-party country to use the other Âkit Party, even if designated airline-run by international sailings operated aircraft allocated to the supply fuel and lubricating oils.
The above (a), (b) and (c) t supervise and the items mentioned in paragraph Customs may need to be kept under control. Article 7 REGULAR AVIATION EQUIPMENT STORAGE CONSUMPTION ITEMS with either party is appointed Âkit of airline aircraft materials and consumption items such as hosted normally airborne equipment the other Âkit Party in the country, however, considering the Customs authorities of that country with the TIR procedure. In such a case, these are she abroad again or otherwise mentioned until you unplug the customs regulations for the supervision of the competent authority can accommodate. Article 8 the DIRECT TRANSİT TRAFFIC from the land granted by one party Âkit direct transit and the zone of the airport reserved for this purpose does not leave passengers, luggage and loads the violence, air piracy and kidnapping of drugs subject to control security measures against the subject more than a simplified control except subject to. Loads the last direct transit baggage and customs duties and other levies will be exposed to immune.
Article 9 FINANCIAL PROVISIONS 1. Assigned to each airline, agency or directly through other Âkit Party Âkit party's discretion in that country in accordance with the laws and regulations of other air transport document will be entitled to the sale and everyone will be able to buy these documents freely. 2. each Designated airline, mail, cargo and passenger transporting residual income after deducting expenses related to redundancy, the official exchange rate, on demand, and shall have the right to transfer to the country.
Âkit States does not contain appropriate provisions in this regard payment agreement between the above mentioned transfer, national laws and regulations of the relevant exchange shall be made in accordance with the currency convertible.
Article 10 the CAPACITY PROVISIONS 1. Âkit-party airline businesses, both their home country between the specified lines, agreed flights will be provided with fair and equal opportunities for their business.
2. the operation of the agreed time, each designated airline, other Âkit Party Âkit Party will take into account the interests of the designated airline, so much so that all or part of the same line of the latter provides on the marches affect as unfair.
3. Âkit the parties agreed they provide designated airlines flights are specified on lines will be closely related with the people's transport needs and the airlines have started in the country or State Âkit appointed there as reasonable the current and anticipated traffic for transport needs with a reasonable load factor will be the principal provide a capacity to meet objectives. 4. Both Âkit Parties designated airlines are businesses agreed, provided that they are specified in line at the capacity and frequency on the anlaşacaklardır. Âkit frequency and capacity on both Sides will depend on the approval of aviation authorities. In this capacity, traffic demand on both Âkit-party aviation authorities will be adjusted from time to time, subject to approval. 5. to meet the demand of a temporary nature, unexpected passengers, the airlines appointed, notwithstanding the provisions of this Item, you need to meet the demand of passengers between these types can be agreed in respect of temporary increases. This type of increase in each capacity check for Âkit will be notified without delay to the aviation authorities of the parties.
6. Either party designated airlines of Âkit specified third countries operates at points along the line, in accordance with paragraph 3 and 4th above the Âkit an additional capacity of capacity depending on the agreement between parties to aviation authorities can be implemented by the relevant airlines.
7. The agreed time and, usually, their operational conditions of a Âkit Party Âkit-party assesses airline-run aviation authorities, the other by the approval of at least (30) days from the date of the application which was designed before. This flight tariffs or any changes in conditions of their business in the aviation authorities ' approval. In special cases the above time limit subject to the aforementioned Maqams can be agreed upon. Article 11 Âkit Party Âkit Party, Each REPRESENTING other designated airlines, agreed time for the realization of his own country this type of job requires the volume of technical and commercial staff, recruiting and will give you the right to possession. The abovementioned personnel, this Âkit the entrance to the country by the party permit and will be subject to a time limit having related legislation. Article 12 AVIATION SECURITY 1. Âkit the parties agree that, under international law, in accordance with the existing rights and obligations, security of civil aviation against illicit interventions in order to protect their liability against each other, constitute an integral part of this agreement, they confirmed. Âkit the parties rights and obligations exist under international law, the General attributes of the foregoing, specifically dated September 14, 1963, Crimes and other Airplanes Cürümlerle dated December 16, 1970 in Tokyo about the Contract, Aircraft non-Law Ways handle the Hague Convention For the Suppression of Geçirilmesinin, dated September 23, 1971 in Montreal for the Suppression of Offences committed against Civil Aviation Safety Agreement shall comply with the provisions. 2. non-Âkit Parties, civil aircraft compromised in ways that law, these planes, passengers and crew, airports and air navigation facilities, other non-law actions against the security of civil aviation safety and to avoid any kind of threat, upon request all necessary assistance to each other.
3. Âkit is applicable as long as the mutual relations of the parties, Âkit Parties to the extent that the International Civil Aviation Organisation by the International Civil Aviation Convention, adopted in addition to aviation security will act in accordance with the provisions. The parties, their tescilindeki aircraft owners or business center located in the country or countries, the aircraft operators and countries constantly resident airport operators concerned to comply with the provisions of the aviation security. 4. each of the parties, such aircraft operator Âkit other Âkit for an introduction to the country by the party, or to exit from this country in this country while other Âkit Party are extremely, cited above 3rd paragraph to comply with the provisions of the aviation security may be prompted regarding concurred. 5. each of the Parties in his own country Âkit planes ensure the safety of passengers, crew, baggage, cargo and aircraft baggage, General levazımatının before and during loading and unloading control, and adequate measures in order to effectively ensure the implementation. Âkit each of the parties, in order to eliminate a threat to other special security measures on the road to be reasonable Âkit Party will make any request will consider in a positive way. 6. non-law ways of Civil aircraft of the event or find a threat occurs along those lines, or planes, airplane passengers and crew, airports or air navigation facilities occurs for non-intervention in the other law Âkit Parties, communication and the threat of this kind of an event or event quickly and safely adapt to other measures aimed at terminating the convenience will help each other by providing a.
7. the provisions of This item is Âkit in the implementation of aviation safety if either party in the event of the emergence of problems for Âkit the competent aviation authority granted by each of the other Âkit to request immediate consultation aviation authority authorized by the party will be available. Article 13 DETERMINATION of the SCHEDULES are 1. Âkit the parties agree that the airline companies by country or other countries in the Âkit Party will be held from the transports will be launched for rates, operating costs, and a reasonable profit and like other airline businesses rates in all relevant factors will be identified taking into account the reasonable levels.
2. This agreement and terms in article 1, paragraph 1 of the present article on the line of the aforementioned tariffs at all or part of other airline companies on the business administration after asking both Âkit Parties to reach an agreement between the designated airlines, and for such an agreement, whenever possible, International Air Transport Association (IATA) tariffs will be used for procedures to be done. 3. It is hereby agreed on rates, enactment of the proposed date at least sixty (60) days prior to the approval of the Civil Aviation Authorities of the parties. In special cases this period can be reduced with the mentioned authorities concurred.
4. can be given explicitly such a check. If none of the parties to civil aviation Makamlarından, according to the provisions of this article was presented at the 3rd paragraph of his wages from the date of presentation of the tariff within thirty (30) days of the appeal does not report, rates, have been approve a disposition. 3 according to the provisions of the third paragraph in the case of abbreviated presentation, Civil Aviation Authorities appeal of less than thirty (30) days may be agreed upon.
5. If a fee schedule on the 2nd paragraph of this article, in accordance with the provisions of the agreement if the other party, or a party Civil Aviation Authorities according to the provisions of the Civil Aviation authorities with the 2nd paragraph of the agreed-upon the appeal of a tariff on the two sides in Civil Aviation Authorities to declare prices to try to identify with the mutual agreement. 6. If the Civil Aviation Authorities according to the provisions of the third paragraph 3 of this article was presented to them on the tariffs or free according to the provisions of paragraph 5, any determination of the tariff dispute if they do not agree on, this within the framework of the provisions of article 19 of the agreement hal will be connected to the shape.
7. This item has been identified in accordance with the provisions of a fee schedule will remain in effect until the new one. Nevertheless, according to the provisions of this paragraph, a fee schedule end twelve (12) months from the date of extension.
Article 14 INFORMATION and STATISTICS other aviation authorities any Âkit Party Âkit Party Âkit party's aviation authorities, designated airlines of the first işletmelerince the capacity provided in the agreed time for review, or the other can be seen reasonably necessary periodic statistical reports are available on the demands. These reports are agreed that airlines have moved their passenger and cargo flights and passenger and freight traffic, the amount of the starting and arrival shall include all the necessary information to determine the points. Article 15 CONSULTATIONS 1. In the spirit of close cooperation, the aviation authorities of the parties Âkit this agreement and the implementation of the provisions of Additional (s) and to accommodate them satisfying danışacaklardır each other from time to time. This consultation, from the date of the request (30)-day period will begin. Article 16 AMENDMENTS 1. If either party to enforce any of this agreement Âkit any article of that desire being changed if it does, the other may want to be found in the Âkit Party consultation. Between the competent aviation authorities and negotiations or correspondence via such a consultation can be done from the date of the request within sixty (60) days. Thus an exchange of diplomatic notes changes reconciled with, the Convention shall enter into force when confirmed. 2. Additional Agreement (s) changes to Âkit Parties in aviation authorities reach an agreement among themselves can be accomplished with directly.
Article 17 COMPLY with this agreement and the MULTILATERAL AGREEMENTS supplement (s) Âkit the parties agree that any multilateral International Agreement binding on the VFA will be replaced in such a way that it can.
Article 18 of this agreement, each of the parties, the EXPIRATION Âkit decided to end is always in the other Âkit Way can turn; This report will be forwarded to International Civil Aviation and Teşkilâtına at the same time. In this case, I was having these injunctions before the end of this period, through the mutual unless notice of the Deal undone other Âkit Parties pick up in the next twelve (12) months from the date of expire. The other notice is not received confirmation of the Âkit Party, receives the notice from the international civil aviation Teşkilâtının the fourteen (14) days shall be taken. Article 19 DISPUTES 1. Âkit between the parties to this agreement and the interpretation or implementation of Additional (s) if there's a dispute about the work your way, Âkit the parties negotiating among themselves before this dispute to settle this through. 2. Âkit the parties, if they have reached an agreement through negotiation, to connect a person or its conflict of decision teşekküle or Âkit each party will appoint one arbitrator and one of the two will appoint a third arbitrator shall be chosen so that the referee present to a Board of referees regarding the triple can be agreed upon. Âkit each of the parties, either party from the other of a notice through diplomatic way simulate arbitration of the dispute received within sixty (60) days from the date of a referee will appoint the third arbitrator in future will be chosen over a period of sixty (60) days. Âkit if any of the Parties fails to appoint an arbitrator within the time given, or if you do not select the third arbitrator within the time specified by the President of the International Civil Aviation Organisation to the requirements of the situation, one or more lines to appoint either party may request any Âkit. In this case, the third arbitrator will be the third President of the arbitral tribunal and a State's nationality. 3. Âkit the parties agree that, according to paragraph 2 of this article, will undertake to comply with any decision given.
4. If either party or any Âkit each Âkit Tarafca the airlines appointed 2nd paragraph of this article does not fit the decision taken and according to the fit, as long as the other Âkit Party Âkit Party that is defective according to this agreement has given benefits or may limit, suspend or revoke the privileges.
5. referee's expenses which have been assigned to each Âkit Party. Referee Committee of the remaining costs will be shared equally with the Âkit Party.
Article 20 HEADINGS Article headlines that agreement for the purposes of convenience only and under no circumstances the application was put on and the purpose and scope of this agreement does not limit or draw the boundary does not describe.
Article 21 REGISTRATION this agreement, will be registered with the International Civil Aviation Organization.
Article 22 VALIDITY this agreement (5) annually for an initial period aktedilecektir. Clicking on this period of this agreement, 18. According to article Âkit if either party someone reported her termination will remain in effect indefinitely unless the image.
Article 23 ENTRY INTO FORCE this agreement, Âkit means a Constitutional provisions of each after the other party, the politics were diplomatic in this meal, the Convention shall enter into force on the date when the bedrock.
Up front, the undersigned and tasdiken Governments by duly accredited delegates who have this agreement signature.
The eleventh day of July 1994 in Vilnius, in triplicate in Turkish, Lithuanian and English languages, all texts edited through equal to doğruluktadır. In dispute the English text will be authentic.
The GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA, the REPUBLIC of TURKEY, on BEHALF of the GOVERNMENT on BEHALF of Hikmet ÇETİN Transport Minister Jonas BİRZİSKİS ADDITIONAL RULER part 1.
To be operated by the Republic of Turkey assesses airline-run lines: Turkey in the dots-Vilnius and vice versa part 2.
To be operated by the Republic of Lithuania assesses airline-run lines: Lithuania's Spots-İstanbul and vice versa on the other, each time to the parties Âkit Âkit Party Âkit Parties beyond the country or countries may request additional points to be included. This demand other Âkit Party is subject to approval by the aviation authority.
Search Translated Laws of Turkey