Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k4443.html
Law No. 4443:10.8.1999 Article 1. — March 25, 1997, signed in Dhaka "the Government of the Republic of Turkey, the Government of the people's Republic of Bangladesh with the air transport Agreement between the" approval of the. Article 2. — This Act shall become effective the date of promulgation. Article 3. — The provisions of this law, the Council of Ministers.
The GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of TURKEY, the GOVERNMENT of the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH BETWEEN AIR TRANSPORT AGREEMENT with from now on, this will be remembered as the text in the Government of the Republic of Turkey with Âkit Parties and the Government of the people's Republic of Bangladesh both on December 7, 1944 in Chicago, the International Air Services Transit Agreement opened for signature, and as parties to the international civil aviation Agreement between the countries and beyond air flights for the purpose of establishing a desire to do a deal; The FOLLOWING AGREED in terms of this agreement REFERRED to in article 1, on the contrary: EXPLANATIONS unless provisions: a) the term "agreement" on December 7, 1944 in Chicago Convention on international civil aviation opened for signature and has been both Âkit Parties according to article 90 of the agreement Adds issued according to article 90 and 94 with Contract and Annexes means any changes made.
b) in respect of the Republic of Turkey, the term "aeronautical authorities" means by the Minister that the Minister of transport, and to fulfill any mission accredited to any person or body; In terms of the people's Republic of Bangladesh, the head of the Civil Aviation Authority and to be represented by this President to fulfil any tasks that have been accredited by any person or body, c) "designated airline" refers to this agreement in accordance with article 3 of the airline designated and authorized.
d the term "Country" or "soil") of the Convention has the meaning specified in article 2.
e) "Air Service", "International Air Service", "airline-run" and "technical Landing" in article 96 of the agreement terms, specified meanings.
f) "Capacity" refers to the following meanings;
— Aircraft with a flight line for the entire or part that can be exploited for the plane's passengers, freight and mail volume. — The specified air time during a certain time in relation to all or any part of the line was functioning in the capacity of the aircraft used for this time multiplied by the number of flights.
g) the term "traffic" means passengers, baggage, cargo and mail.
h) "fee schedule" refers to the transport of passengers, luggage and freight to be paid to the prices and terms they apply these prices. Agent price and conditions and other ancillary services, including transportation fees or terms, but mail is excluded.
Article 2 TRAFFIC RIGHTS 1. Each Âkit in the attachment I of this agreement to the other Parties specified lines scheduled international air Services in order to establish that the rights set forth in the agreement. Interested in this time and the lines hereinafter referred to as respectively "the agreed time" and "is referred to as the specified lines". Each owned airlines appoint a specified Âkit Party even agreed upon while running a campaign, you will have the following rights. a Âkit Party fly over Other land of inmeksizin);
b within the country in question to make a technical landing);
c) international traffic in the country concerned, in order to get to leave and, for that line that Anlaşmanına in the attachment I of the specified points to make the landing.
2. nothing in paragraph 1 of the present article, to other airlines on a Âkit Party Âkit Party in the territory of that other party in the country is about to move to a point where fees or rent equivalent of passenger, cargo and mail in the form of a right to receive can not be understood.
ARTICLE 3 POWERS 1. Âkit-party Âkit Party each other, specified routes agreed flights to run airlines and/or their business had appointed, shall have the right to declare it in writing.
2. Other Âkit party receives notification of a transfer, this article is subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 and 4th, the designated airline will recognize without delay business related to authorizations.
3. Âkit the competent aviation authorities granted by one party, the other Party assesses airline, international air time in the operation of these authorities apply laws and regulations normally and reasonably can fulfil the word in terms of qualifications conferred in the matter of where, to satisfy themselves. 4. each of the parties Âkit, shall be the basis of a designated airline of ownership and effective control of that airline business of Âkit Party or nationality that is in the hands of the conviction, in cases as in paragraph 2 of this article, the business can refuse to recognize the powers, or that the airline business would be the rights specified in article 2 of this agreement, the use of appropriate records. 5. An airline-run, and when given authority to itself, the provisions of article 10 of this agreement and a fee based on the 13 and the flight schedule and capacity of the existing negotiated and this agreement II. Provided that in effect in terms of attachment, may begin at any time to operate these flights.
Article 4 CANCELLATION and SUSPENSION BUSINESS KAREKIN II ADDRESSED 1. Âkit each of the Parties in the following cases, the other to a Âkit Party appointed airline granted authority to roll back business or the rights specified in article 2 of this agreement, the use of stop or the use of these rights shall have the right to put the necessary records: a) that shall be the basis of ownership or actual airline business control of the airline in the hands of Âkit who appointed Party or nationality is not a conviction of the , or b) that airline business would recognize these rights does not comply with the laws and regulations, or Âkit Side c) Airline business would be in another way in accordance with the terms specified in this agreement, in cases of business.
2. In paragraph 1 of the present article is specified and the suspension or withdrawal of rights, exercise of putting a business has to be done immediately in the matter of the records, has been violating laws and regulations is not essential to preventing more, such a right but the other Âkit will be used after consultation with the parties.
Article 5 ENTRY and EXIT PERMIT LAWS and REGULATIONS 1. Engaged in international air navigation, a Âkit Party of the entry, departure and outputs or submitted within the prescribed period on the territory of this aircraft operation and navigation, related laws and regulations, regardless of the nationality of the planes be both Âkit Parties; and those laws and regulations in the territory of that party or when entering or leaving such an aircraft by will have complied. 2. A Âkit Party, airborne passengers, crew, cargo and mail in the country's modern, country or country laws and regulations relating to departure, for example customs, immigration, passport and health control input output-related regulations, passengers, crew, cargo and mail at the entry to the territory of that party for them or by, while in the output from the land and territories have complied. Article 6 EXEMPTION FROM TAXES, CUSTOMS, and OTHER IMAGES and 1. Âkit each of the Parties designated airline operations by international sailings operated aircraft and aircraft equipment, fuel oil and lubricating oil found in regular and (including food, beverages and tobacco) aircraft equipments, other countries in the Âkit Party until you unplug the plane abroad again upon arrival to stay or other Âkit for use in a portion of the flight over the Country Side, provided that all customs duties, inspection fees and other taxes will be kept immune and can carry out branding activities.
2. The following are the fees to be paid in return for the services can carry out branding activities and tax will be kept the same except for the immunity;
a Âkit in the land of one of the parties, this) party authorities do not exceed the quantities and the other Âkit Party appointed an international airline plane that runs at a time taken for use in a plane aircraft equipments; b either party of the country, the other Âkit) Âkit international airline of the time designated by the party in an aircraft that is used for maintenance and repair of spare parts; c) will be held on the plane received a portion of the flight Âkit-party country to use the other Âkit Party, even if designated airline-run by international sailings operated aircraft allocated to the supply fuel and lubricating oils.
The above (a) (b) and (c) t supervise and the items mentioned in paragraph Customs may need to be kept under control.
Article 7 REGULAR AVIATION EQUIPMENT STORAGE CONSUMPTION with TOS
Âkit granted by one aircraft of the airline of the assigned material and consumption materials hosted airborne equipment as normal as the other Âkit Party in the country, however, considering the Customs authorities of that country with the TIR procedure. In such a case, these are she abroad again or otherwise mentioned until you unplug the customs regulations for the supervision of the competent authority can accommodate. Article 8 a DIRECT TRANSİT Traffic passengers transiting from Âkit party's security requirements as no more than a simplified control allowed subject to. Loads the last direct transit baggage and customs duties and other levies will be exposed to immune.
Article 9 FINANCIAL PROVISIONS Each other Âkit Party Âkit Party, designated airline, in the land of the other Âkit Party according to the expense of revenue earned is transferred via a free convertible currencies redundancy will give the right to. The procedure for this transfer income, however, the country's Foreign Exchange Control Regulations Âkit where Party would be appropriate.
Article 10 the CAPACITY PROVISIONS 1. Âkit-party airline businesses, both their home country between the specified lines, agreed flights will be provided with fair and equal opportunities for their business.
2. the operation of the agreed time, each designated airline, other Âkit Party Âkit Party will take into account the interests of the designated airline, so much so that all or part of the same line of the latter provides on the marches affect as unfair.
3. Âkit the parties agreed they provide designated airlines flights are specified on lines will be closely related with the people's transport needs and the airlines have started in the country or State Âkit appointed there as rational beings existing and expected traffic for transport to meet the needs of a fair wage to ensure a capacity load factor will be the principal purposes. 4. Both Âkit Parties designated airlines agreed flights operations, provided that they are specified in line at the capacity and frequency on the anlaşacaklardır. Âkit frequency and capacity on both Sides will depend on the approval of aviation authorities. In this capacity, traffic demand on both Âkit-party aviation authorities will be adjusted from time to time, subject to approval.
5. to meet the demand of a temporary nature, unexpected passengers, the airlines appointed, notwithstanding the provisions of this article, you need to meet the demand of passengers between these types can be agreed in respect of temporary increases. This increase in capacity, such as Âkit for approval will be notified without delay to the aviation authorities of the parties. 6. Either party designated airlines of Âkit specified third countries operates at points along the line, in which case, the above (3) and (4) in accordance with the third paragraph of the Âkit an additional capacity of capacity depending on the agreement between the parties to aviation authorities can be implemented by the relevant airlines.
Article 11 Âkit Party Âkit Party Each REPRESENTING other designated airlines, agreed time of realization of such time against their country for the volume of work required of the technical and commercial staff reserves the right to retain and bring other Âkit Party Âkit party's designated airlines a first similar rights, recognize. The abovementioned personnel, this Âkit the entrance to the country by the party permit and will be subject to a time limit having related legislation.
Article 12 AVIATION SECURITY 1. Âkit the parties agree that, under international law, in accordance with the existing rights and obligations, non-intervention in the law of civil aviation security in order to protect against their liability against each other, constitute an integral part of this agreement, they confirmed. Âkit the parties rights and obligations exist under international law, the General attributes of the foregoing, specifically dated September 14, 1963, Crimes and other Airplanes Cürümlerle dated December 16, 1970 in Tokyo about the Contract, Aircraft non-Law Ways handle the Hague Convention For the Suppression of Geçirilmesinin, dated September 23, 1971 in Montreal for the Suppression of Offences committed against Civil Aviation Safety Agreement shall comply with the provisions. 2. non-Âkit Parties, civil aircraft compromised in ways that law, these planes, passengers and crew, airports and air navigation facilities, other non-law actions against the security of civil aviation safety and to avoid any kind of threat, upon request all necessary assistance to each other. 3. Âkit is applicable as long as the mutual relations of the parties, Âkit Parties to the extent that the International Civil Aviation Organisation by the International Civil Aviation Convention, adopted in addition to aviation security will act in accordance with the provisions. The parties, their tescilindeki aircraft owners or business center located in the country or countries, the aircraft operators and countries constantly resident airport operators concerned to comply with the provisions of the aviation security. 4. each of the parties, such aircraft operator Âkit other Âkit for an introduction to the country by the party, or to exit from this country in this country while other Âkit Party are extremely, cited above 3rd paragraph to comply with the provisions of the aviation security may be prompted regarding concurred.
5. each of the Parties in his own country Âkit planes ensure the safety of passengers, crew, baggage, cargo and aircraft baggage, General levazımatının before and during loading and unloading control, and adequate measures in order to effectively ensure the implementation. Âkit each of the parties, in order to eliminate a threat to other special security measures on the road to be reasonable Âkit Party will make any request will consider in a positive way. 6. non-law ways of Civil aircraft of the event or find a threat occurs along those lines, or planes, airplane passengers and crew, airports or air navigation facilities occurs for non-law actions in case of other Âkit Parties, communication and the threat of this kind of an event or event quickly and safely terminate in other appropriate measures aimed at providing convenience to help each other. 7. the provisions of This item is Âkit in the implementation of aviation safety if either party in the event of the emergence of problems for Âkit the competent aviation authority granted by each of the other Âkit to request immediate consultation aviation authority authorized by the party will be available.
Article 13 DETERMINATION of the SCHEDULES are 1. Âkit the parties agree that the airline companies by country or other countries in the Âkit Party will be held from the transports will be launched for rates, operating costs, and a reasonable profit and like other airline businesses tariffs taking into consideration all relevant factors will be identified at reasonable levels.
2. This agreement and terms in article 1, paragraph 1 of the present article if possible, on the line of the aforementioned tariffs at all or part of other airline companies on the business administration after asking both Âkit Parties to reach an agreement between the designated airlines, and for such an agreement, whenever possible, International Air Transport Association (IATA) tariffs will be used for procedures to be done. 3. It is hereby agreed on rates, enactment of the proposed date at least sixty (60) days prior to the approval of the Civil Aviation Authorities of the parties. In special cases this period can be reduced with the mentioned authorities concurred.
4. can be given explicitly such a check. If none of the parties to civil aviation Makamlarından, according to the provisions of this article was presented at the 3rd paragraph found tariffs upon thirty (30) days from the date of presentation in its objections does not report, rates have been approve a disposition. 3 according to the provisions of the third paragraph in the case of abbreviated presentation, Civil Aviation Authorities appeal of less than thirty (30) days may be agreed upon. 5. If a fee schedule on the 2nd paragraph of this article, in accordance with the provisions of the agreement if the other party, or a party Civil Aviation Authorities according to the provisions of the Civil Aviation authorities with the 2nd paragraph of the agreed-upon the appeal of a tariff on the two sides to declare Civil Aviation Authorities counted any useful advice of the aviation authorities of the State, after consultation with the mutual agreement to try to identify the tariff free.
6. (3) of this article, the aviation authorities according to the provisions of the paragraph presented to them tariffs, or this article is (5) the determination of a price structure according to paragraph issues in try to reach agreement, the provisions of article 19 of this agreement within the framework of the State connects to the shape.
7. According to the provisions of this article have been identified remains in effect until the new one a fee schedule. Nevertheless, according to the provisions of this paragraph, a fee schedule wasn't otherwise from the date on which the ends (12) month extension.
Article 14 INFORMATION and STATISTICS other aviation authorities any Âkit Party Âkit Party Âkit party's aviation authorities, designated airlines of the first işletmelerince the capacity provided in the agreed time for review, or the other can be seen reasonably necessary periodic statistical reports are available on the demands. These reports are agreed that airlines have moved their passenger and cargo flights and passenger and freight traffic, the amount of the starting and arrival shall include all the necessary information to determine the points.
Article 15 CONSULTATIONS 1. Close cooperation in the spirit of this agreement, the parties Âkit aviation authorities and the implementation of the provisions and their attachments, satisfying danışacaklardır each other from time to time to ensure compliance.
Article 16 AMENDMENTS 1. If either party to enforce any of this agreement Âkit any article of that desire being changed if it does, the other may want to be found in the Âkit Party consultation. Between the competent aviation authorities and negotiations or correspondence via such a consultation can be done from the date of the request within sixty (60) days. Thus an exchange of diplomatic notes changes reconciled with, the Convention shall enter into force when confirmed. 2. changes to the agreement Annexes Âkit the aviation authorities of the parties among themselves directly with reach an agreement has been reached. Article 17 This Agreement COMPLY with the MULTILATERAL AGREEMENTS and attachments connector for Âkit Parties for any multilateral International Convention will be replaced in such a way that would fit.
Article 18 of this agreement, each of the parties, the EXPIRATION Âkit decided to end is always in the other Âkit Way can turn; This report will be forwarded to the international civil aviation and Teşkilâtına at the same time. In this case, the notice of termination by mutual agreement before the end of this period, unless notice of the Deal undone other Âkit Parties pick up in the next twelve (12) months from the date of expire. The other notice is not received confirmation of the Âkit Party, receives the notice from the international civil aviation Teşkilâtının the fourteen (14) days shall be taken. Article 19 DISPUTES 1. Âkit of the interpretation or implementation of this Agreement between the parties and if there's a conflict with attachments specifications, Âkit the parties negotiating among themselves before this dispute to settle this through.
2. Âkit the parties, if they have reached an agreement through negotiation, to connect a person or its conflict of decision teşekküle or Âkit each party will appoint one arbitrator and one of the two will appoint a third arbitrator shall be chosen so that the referee present to a Board of referees regarding the triple can be agreed upon. Âkit each of the parties, either party from the other of a notice through diplomatic way simulate arbitration of the dispute received within sixty (60) days from the date of a referee will appoint the third referee in the next sixty (60) day period will be transferred in. Âkit if any of the Parties fails to appoint an arbitrator within the time given or third referee is not appointed within the period specified by the President of the International Civil Aviation Organisation to the requirements of the situation, one or more lines to appoint either party may request any Âkit. In this case, the third arbitrator will be the third President of the arbitral tribunal and a State's nationality.
3. Âkit the parties agree that, according to paragraph 2 of this article, will undertake to comply with any decision given. 4. If either party or any Âkit each Âkit the airlines appointed by the party of this item was taken according to the decision of 2nd paragraph doesn't fit and fit, as long as the other Âkit Party Âkit Party that is defective according to this agreement has given benefits or may limit, suspend or revoke the privileges.
5. Each referee's expenses which have been assigned a Âkit Party. The remaining expenses of the arbitral tribunal will be shared equally with the Âkit Party.
Article 20 HEADINGS Article headlines that agreement for the purposes of convenience only and under no circumstances the application was put on and the purpose and scope of this agreement does not limit or draw the boundary does not describe. Article 21 REGISTRATION this agreement and attachments, will be registered in the International Civil Aviation Organisation.
Article 22 ENTRY INTO FORCE of this agreement, This Agreement and all Attachments that are part of integral, after the Constitutional Âkit Side requirements statement, this meal were the diplomatic Politics will come into effect on the date the bedrock.
Up front, the undersigned and tasdiken Governments by duly accredited delegates who have this agreement signature.
On the day of the bear Bindokuzyüzdoksanyedi in 25th March at Dhaka, in triplicate, as all text are of equal accuracy, Turkish, English and Bangla languages. In dispute the English text will be authentic.
On BEHALF of the GOVERNMENT of the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH on BEHALF of the GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of TURKEY KEMAL OZCAN DAVAZ MOHAMMED NAHOMI HOSSAIN Turkey Republic Ministry of civil aviation and tourism Undersecretary Ambassador in Dhaka, people's Republic of Bangladesh SHIPPING LINES in annex I part I 1. Republic of Turkey assesses airline-run by lines to be operated in both directions: points of Departure Intermediate Points Points Points Ahead of arrival, Turkey two points (later Dhaka ellipsis (later to be determined.) to be determined.)
2. each designated airline-run a Âkit Party, agreed that any or all flights and even the Âkit Party that provided start and finish on his land, uğramayabilir to any of the above points. PART II 1. The people's Republic of Bangladesh assesses airline-run by lines to be operated in both directions: points of Departure Intermediate Points Points Points Ahead of arrival, Bangladesh two dots (ellipsis in İstanbul (later to be determined.) to be determined.)
2. each designated airline-run a Âkit Party, agreed that any or all flights and even the Âkit Party that provided start and finish on his land, uğramayabilir to any of the above points. ADDITIONAL points: each of the parties time to other Âkit Party Âkit beyond his country and Âkit among the countries of the parties might want to put additional points. This request to the other Âkit Party is subject to approval by the aviation authority.
• Appendix-II FLIGHT APPROVAL 1. Each designated airline Âkit Party-run, including the type of aircraft flight tariffs with other Âkit-party approval of each tariff period aviation authorities (summer and winter) of the tariff validity not exceeding thirty (30) days before the date of the offer to. In special cases, subject to consent of the aforementioned authorities, this period can be shortened to. 2. each designated airline Âkit Party işletmes Âkit Party flight tariffs when other aviation authorities before its introduction, the airlines both Âkit Parties in order to facilitate the consultation with each other.
3. aviation authorities That flight tariffs will confirm or suggest changes to them. In any case, the designated airline, be approved by the relevant aviation authorities tariffs before they will start to the campaign.
Search Translated Laws of Turkey