GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY AND INVESTMENT
UNDERSTAND THE UNDERSTANDING OFÝLÝÞKÝLERÝNÝN
COMPLIANCE WITH THE GOVERNMENT
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
|Law No. 4485||Date of Admission: 7.12.1999|
MADE 1. - "In accordance with the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the United States of the United States of America, the Government of the Republic of Turkey on September 29, 1999" was signed in accordance with the approval of the "Understanding of Trade and Yacht Services".
MADE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Law.
ARTICLE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
THE TURKISH GOVERNMENT AND THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
SUPPORT AND INVEST IN THE GOVERNMENT
The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the United States of America (individually, "Party" and "Parties") are to be understood in the "Parties".):
1. In the desire to increase the partnership between the two countries, the friendship and the spirit of the country, the two countries are in the process of increasing their spirit. With the desire to further develop the international trade and economic relations of both countries;
3. Considering that they are members of the World Trade Organization (WTO), both countries have agreed to the Marakesh Commission, which established the World Trade Organization, as well as the meanings, reconciliation and other documents associated with the WTO and its relations under its relationship. Noting that the parties in the frame do not have their rights and obligations as well;
4. By accepting the foregoing for creating an open and predictable environment for international trade and yacht,.5. Each of us agrees that the benefits of increasing international trade and yachts and the use of describing trade-describing yachts and protectionism will deprive them of the benefits;
6. By accepting the key role of domestic and foreign private yacht, in boosting growth, creating jobs, boosting trade, developing technology and strengthening economic shield;
7. By acknowledging that each of the parties to foreign yachts’ s lives are in a positive contribution to their output;
8. By accepting the previously exonerating meanings between the Republic of Turkey and the United States, and noting that the entity does not agree to its rights and obligations under the statement of the United States;
9. By acknowledging the increasing importance of the service industry in their economies and bilateral relations;
10. Acknowledging the need to remove the tariff barriers to facilitate more entry into the markets of both countries;
11. Acknowledging the importance of adequate and effective protection and implementation of the intellectual property rights and the importance of keeping up with the rights of the intellectual property;
12. The principles of the International Stealing Organisation and its importance for economic prosperity of both countries, including its adoption and compliance with the basic standards of basic work, imposed on the basis of the fundamental commitment of the National Organisation. by accepting;
13. Desire to ensure that the sustainable development of trade and environmental policies can be improved together;
14. In order to encourage and facilitate the private sector contacts between the two countries,.15. In the Joint Declaration of Turkey-US Joint Economic Commission dated October 20-21, 1998, in Ankara on 28 January 1998, by accepting the principles of the Memorandum of Understanding on the establishment of the commercialized mechanism of the trade;
16. A bilateral mechanism to seek ways to free trade and yachting, including negotiations to facilitate the more liberating trade of trade, will serve joint efforts to create a bilateral mechanism. with an interview;
The Parties express their understanding of the following:
The parties represent the desire to expand the product and service trade in accordance with these provisions. The parties will benefit from the ease and ease of operation of the goods and services, and guarantee the business of the trade between their own citizens and their own citizens and their own business and services. they will take the appropriate measures for the execution.
TheTaraflarParties shall establish a Turkey-US Council of Trade and Direction (Council) that will be a representative of both Parties. The Turkish Party will be based on the US Trade Representative Office (USTR) if it is a Foreign Trade Undersecretary to the United States. Both parties will be able to receive assistance from other government agencies if they require conditions. The Council will convene at least once in the agreed on dates.
The objectives of the Council are to arrange meetings of the parties in particular about the considerable trade and the rest of which are relevant for negotiation. to identify issues that prevent trade and sleep, and to eliminate them.
An increase in bilateral trade and the stability of products and services. By means of trade, trade, taxation, intellectual property, sleep, They will be asked if they are desirable to work and to understand environmental issues and other issues that will remain mutable by the Parties.
1. Any of the parties involved are the subject of any yacht or any other information that has not been caused by the "Statement", which is not caused by the "Meaning" of the Yatars, which were signed between Turkey and the United States on December 3, 1985 in the Valakington. May request that the Parties may be infetised by the Parties to the subject. The claims will be made with the author of the topic to be negotiated, and the rest will be held within 30 days of the request, unless the demanding party accepts a more advanced date.
2. This statement will not bring any of the parties to the right of national law or to the right of the other documentation framework.
This is the required legal action of both countries in the country. will be effective at the time of notification that the methods have been completed.
The parties will be able to prepare an action agenda for the Council within 30 days after the entry of this statement. remove.
This will remain in effect for a period of five (5) years and it will be no later than the effective expiration period (6) months prior to the effective expiration period.
This is the signature of this event, the following is a signature. They have signed a statement on the authority given by their Government.
In the case of September 29, 1999 in Vasington, both texts are valid at the level of Turkish and English as two nisha. It's signed.
|REPUBLIC OF TURKEY||AMERICAN STATES|
|NAME OF GOVERNMENT||NAME OF GOVERNMENT|
|Ahmet Kenan TANRIKULU||Charlene BARSHEFSKY|
|Industry and Commerce Department||US Trade Representative|