REPUBLIC OF TURKEY THE TURKISH REPUBLIC, AMONG THE EUROPEAN BORDER, HAS THE RIGHT TO APPROVE THE RATIFICATION OF THE COUNTRY ' S PARTICIPATION IN THE EUROPEAN BRANCH OF EUROPE (EUPOL-PROXIMA) IN THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC
Kanun No. 5480
Accepted Date: 30/3/2006
MADDE 1- signed in Brussels on 10 September 2004 The Republic of Turkey (EU) and the Republic of Turkey (EUPOL-PROXIMA) in the Republic of Europe (EUPOL-PROXIMA) of the Republic of Turkey are eligible to approve the Republic of Turkey.
ARTICLE 2- This is the date on the release date of the Law.
TICAD 3- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY WITH EUROPE ARASINDA
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MACEDONIA IS OLD Yugoslav REPUBLIC OF
EURO-PORT POLYPS "PROXima") PARTICIPATION
After that, the "Folded Sides" will be understood by the following:
ON THE SIDE, EUROPE
and the TURKISH REPUBLIC ON THE OTHER SIDE,
-The Former Yugoslav Republic of the European Union (EU) The EU Police Mission in the Republic (EUPOL "PROXIMA") is dated September 29, 2003, stating that the states that are taking part in the EU are invited and that third states are invited to contribute to the EUPOL "PROXIMA". 2003 /681/CFSP acceptance of the token Common Action Document,
-Invited the Republic of Turkey to be included in the EUPOL "PROXIMA",
-Complete with the force of the Force's process and Police Department of Civil Directions of the Crisis Management Committee recommendations on the admission of the Republic of Turkey to Eupol "PROXima",
-EUPOL of the Political and Security Committee of the Republic of Turkey The decision of "PROXIMA" to the acceptance of the contribution was dated February 10, 2004,
-EUPOL "PROXIMA" status and status of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia The EU and Macedonia, which includes the provisions of the EUPOL "PROXIMA" personnel, understood the status of 11 December 2003 between the EU and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
BY TAKING A SECOND;
MEANS TO UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
1. The Republic of Turkey has provisions of the EUPOL "PROXIMA" which was adopted by the Council of the EU on 29 September 2003, the provisions of the 2003 /681/CFSP Joint Action Document, and any Joint Action on the extension of the EUPOL "PROXIMA" by the Council of the EU. It will be called the decision itself.
2. The EUPOL "PROXIMA" of the Republic of Turkey will not be able to bring the EU's decision-making autonomy to the EU.
Article 2.-Status of Staff
1. The status of the personnel assigned by the Republic of Turkey in EUPOL "PROXIMA", between the EU and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, EUPOL "PROXIMA", Macedonia's status and activities in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, 11 December 2003 It will be determined by the meaning that is being said.
2. The Republic of Turkey, EUPOL "PROXIMA", has jurisdiction over the status and activities of the EU and Macedonia in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, with the EU's Republic of Macedonia. It will be used without halal.
3. The Republic of Turkey, with its contribution to the EUPOL "PROXIMA", will be responsible for the response of all requests from its personnel to their personnel or to their personnel. The Republic of Turkey will be responsible for opening up any cases related to its personnel, particularly the legal case or the discipline.
4. The Republic of Turkey, EUPOL "PROXIMA", is not responsible for the injury, death or loss of any entity owned by the Republic of Turkey personnel, used by the EUPOL "PROXIMA", or the loss of any entity. From all the demands that may be caused, such injury, death, damage or loss,
-EUPOL with the exception of negligence or deliberately poor handling situations By "PROXIMA" personnel, during the execution of operational tasks, or
-EUPOL "PROXIMA" or any other party owned by the States Due to the use of the EUPOL "PROXIMA" personnel, which use the assets, and the use of such assets, except for negligence or deliberately poor administrative,kullanýlmasý
will give up if it finds the body.
5. EU Member States assume a notice on the waiver of demands for the Republic of Turkey's contribution to EUPOL "PROXIMA".
Clause 3.-Privacy Information
1. The competent authorities of the Republic of Turkey, including the EU Council's security management and EUPOL "PROXIMA" Mission, which is part of the 2001 /264/EC sigeli1 Council resolution on March 19, 2001, and the Council of the Republic of Turkey. to comply with any additional instructions that can be given by the protection of the appropriate measures.
2. In the event of a disclosure of security procedures for the disclosure of privacy-grade information between the EU and the Republic of Turkey, the provisions of that statement shall apply to the EUPOL "PROXIMA".
Article 4. -EUPOL "PROXIMA" Assigned Staff
1. The Republic of Turkey will assume the duties of its personnel assigned to the EUPOL "PROXIMA" in accordance with the following:
-2003 /681/CFSP Token Common Action Document and first Subsequent deities referenced in the first paragraph of the item,
-Hardfloor Plan and
2. The Republic of Turkey will promptly notify the EUPOL "PROXIMA" to the "PROXIMA" Mission/Police Director and to the General Secretary of the Council of the EU Council.
3. The personnel who will be assigned to Eupol "PROXima" will be provided with a medical examination by the competent authority in the Republic of Turkey and will be given confirmation of the fact that they will be able to perform the task. The staff who will serve in the EUPOL "PROXima" will have a copy of the report.
4. The police officers will serve in the national police uniforms. The rank and berets will be provided by EUPOL "PROXIMA".
(1) OJ L 101, 11.4.2001, p.1.
Article 5.-Command Chain
1. Personnel deployed by the Republic of Turkey will make the case that the EUPOL "PROXIMA", which is exclusive of their duties and acts, will be actualized in the form of their grievants.
2. All personnel will be under full command of the national authorities.
3. The National authorities will transfer the EUPOL "PROXIMA" to the "PROXIMA" Mission to Police, which will perform command and control within the hierarchy of command and control.
4. Mission Chief/Police Director EUPOL will lead the "PROXIMA" and undertake the day-to-day administration.
5. The Republic of Turkey is the 9th President of the 2003 /681/CFSP token Joint Action Document. 4. In accordance with the paragraph, the EU will have the same rights and obligations as the EU member states who take part in the operation of the daily administration.
6. EUPOL "PROXIMA" The Mission of Mission/Police shall be responsible for the discipline inspection on the personnel engaged in the operation. The disciplinary action will be conducted by the national authorities.
7. The Republic of Turkey will appoint a National Union Contact Point (NPC) to represent the national contingent in the operation. NPCs will inform the EUPOL "PROXIMA" Mission to the Mission/Police Director of the national issues and will be responsible for the daily discipline of the Union.
8. The decision to end the operation would be taken by the EU by consulting with the state, with the end of the operation in the history of the Republic of Turkey still in the EUPOL "PROXIMA".
Clause 6.-Financial Veches
1. All expenses related to the operation of the Republic of Turkey will be undertaken, except those subject to the EU co-financing, as specified in the operational budget of the operation.
2. The Republic of Turkey will be able to say that it is not in voluntary contributions.
3. In the absence of such voluntary contributions, EUPOL "PROXIMA" Mission of Mission/Police Director and the relevant administrative units of the Republic of Turkey will contribute to the EUPOL "PROXIMA" operational budget of the Republic of Turkey and the payment of the payment is practical. There will be an arrangement of their ways. This arrangement will include the provisions of the oppressed:meblað(a) of the corresponding sum, düzenlemeler(b) regulations for the payment of the financial contribution,
(c) control procedure.
4. If there is a question of loss, damage, injury, or death for real or legal persons from the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, the Republic of Turkey is the first in the second clause of the entity, if its responsibility is identified. Compensation in the conditions stipulates in the Statement of the Statement of Mission, which is referred to in paragraph.
Article 7.-Do not comply with the expression
One of the parties may have their obligations to be registered in this company If not, then the other party will have the right to notice a month's notice of termination by the registration.
Clause 8.-Sleeping Resolutionkaynaklananstemming from the interpretation or application of the The imposition will be resolved diplomatically between the Parties.
Article 9.-Entering Effective Entry
1. This will take effect on the first day of the first month of notice that the Parties will notify each other about the completion of required internal procedures.
2. This information may be based on a reconciliation between the Parties. The decisities will be effective in accordance with the procedures specified in the first paragraph.
3. This statement may be annulled by a notice of annulment by one of the parties to the other. Such an annuiary shall be valid for 6 months after the notice of the notice of the notice.
in Brussels on September 10, 2004, in English as a British signed.
EUROPE-BASED TURKISH REPUBLIC