Turkish Grand National Assembly Warning: You Are Viewing Act, The Parliamentary General Assembly Has Already Adopted. If It Does Not Include The Changes Made Later. Republic Of Turkey Prime Trade With China Ha Undersecretariat
Original Language Title: TÜRKİYE BÜYÜK MİLLET MECLİSİ Uyarı: Görüntülemekte olduğunuz Kanun, TBMM Genel Kurulunda kabul edildiği halidir. Varsa daha sonra yapılan değişiklikleri içermemektedir. TÜRKİYE CUMHURİYETİ BAŞBAKANLIK DIŞ TİCARET MÜSTEŞARLIĞI İLE ÇİN HA
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k5486.html
Law No. 5486
Acceptance Date: 04/06/2006
Article 1 to 27 June 2005, signed in Ankara, "the Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade with China Quality Management, Inspection and Quarantine General Administration Between Protocol on Industrial Products in on Quality and Safety Consultation and Cooperation Mechanism in the" reputation approval has been found suitable.
ARTICLE 2 - This Law shall enter into force on the date of publication.
Article 3 - This Law shall be enforced by the Council of Ministers.
THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY PRIME MINISTRY OF FOREIGN TRADE UNDERSECRETARIAT WITH
CHINA QUALITY MANAGEMENT, MONITORING AND QUARANTINE
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION BETWEEN INDUSTRY PRODUCT INFORMATION QUALITY AND ON SECURITY AND
COOPERATION MECHANISMS OF FACILITIES NOT to ON PROTOCOL
Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade and the China Quality Management, General Administration of Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) (hereinafter referred to as the "parties"), Turkish and Chinese consumers of the safety and health protection; technical regulations, standardization, metrology and certification to strengthen their cooperation in the field; To improve the flow of bilateral trade; eliminate technical barriers to trade and are committed to observe the bilateral economic and trade interests.
Parties to recognize the importance of harmonizing national legislation with international standards and rules and WTO / TBT Agreement, they want to improve their aim.
Industrial products, safety, for quality management and control areas to improve the reconciliation between Turkey and China, and technical regulations and a connection channel plant will solve trade problems related to standardization,
Parties without prejudice to international rights and obligations of, an agreement as follows: they are:
1. Communication, technical cooperation, information exchange and personnel training area with an unobstructed connection facilities in order to create a comprehensive consultation and cooperation mechanism within their jurisdiction,
2. This Consultation and Cooperation Mechanism on the quality and safety of industrial products and WTO / TBT field in the Foreign Trade Undersecretariat and aqsıq'n to accept as a cooperation and dialogue within their area of responsibility, 3
. safety in industrial products, quality management and auditing, to address the fundamental concerns and to improve the future cooperation plans, one can not call a meeting at regular intervals to establish High Level Steering Committee. Meetings will be held in Turkey and China, respectively,
4. Executive Steering Committee when necessary industrial products under their own responsibility and WTO / TBT field to undertake specific tasks directly related to consultation and a Coordinating Committee to create working groups. working groups in the mechanism to be agreed by the Parties that mutual correspondence, if at any time the facility edilebilir.koordinasyo Committee and the nature of work and mode of operation of the working groups will be determined by consultations. Parties authorized body to force the existing Protocol (for the Turkish side: External Standardization General Directorate of Trade, to the Chinese side: Audit Department) throws things and will identify a point of contact for the implementation of this Protocol with daily correspondence,
5. The most recent legislation, technical regulations and standards relating to the transmission of information; control and exchange of information on market surveillance system; realize cooperation on technology development and training of auditors,
6. Party of standardization, certification, accreditation and between the laboratory and metrology organizations, information, periodicals and exchange experiences in the field, participation in international activities, standardization, certification, quality and carry out joint seminars in the field of metrology and perform research in collaboration with on projects of mutual interest exists,
this Protocol parties in accordance with their domestic law and is considered approved and accepted by each Party and shall enter into force on the date of completion of the exchange of diplomatic notes on approval and shall remain in force after one year.
60 days prior to the date of termination of the Protocol, one of the parties a statement of its intention to terminate if the transmission protocol to another, the Protocol is renewed in a year at a time.
In Ankara on June 27, 2005, in Turkish, all texts being equally authentic, made in two originals in the Chinese and English languages. In case of divergence, the English text shall prevail.
Turkey Republic of China
Prime Quality Management, Audit and
on behalf of the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade General Administration of Quarantine behalf
Omar Faruk Doğan Li Chuanqing
Foreign Trade Undersecretary ASSIST. AQSIQ MINISTER
Search Translated Laws of Turkey