MEMBERS OF THE UNITED COUNTRIES COMPLY WITH THE LAW TO APPROVE THE ANTI-CORRUPTION PLEDGE.
Kanun No. 5506
Accepted Date: 18/5/2006
ARTICLE 1- "United Nations Anti-Corruption Commitment" to be approved is available.
ARTICLE 2- This is the date on the release date of the Law.
TICAD 3- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
BXX_ENCODE_CASE_CAPS_LOCK_ON Israel ' s anti-corruption pledge
The institutions and the institutions of democracy, the ethics of ethics, and the weakness of justice, to the stability and security of the corrupt societies that endanger the sustainable standing and the rule of law, and worry about the severity of the threats,
, including money laundering, especially organised crime and economic with other types of crimes, such as crimes, and corruption among others, includingsuçlar
Assets of the size that will make a significant part of the state resources available the fact that we are concerned about corruption cases that threaten the political stability and sustainable development of the states.
corruption is not a local issue, and all communities and economies with the belief that an international-mandated phenomenon is a phenomenon to prevent, prevent, and control.
To fight corruption effectively and to prevent corruption And believing that a multi-faceoff approach is necessary, The status of the technical assistance will play an important role in increasing the forces of corruption prevention and anti-corruption, by improving capacity building and corporate construction, as well as increasing the power of the states. ,Especially to democratic institutions of making a fortune in the world, Believing that it will harm national economies and the principle of the rule of law,dahaMore and more of the international transfers of the inherited assets help to effectively prevent, detect, deter, and restore the international community in order to restore the assets,
with legal cases or administrative cases that will decide the right to property. by accepting the principles of compliance with basic law in criminal cases,
All of the states common to prevent and eliminate corruption. With the support and contributions of the public sector, such as civil society, government and local organizations, the individual and groups of the public sector, such as civil society, government and local community organisations, have been responsible for their efforts in this area.by keeping it in the line that it is required,
The proper management of public goods and public goods, to be fair, keeping the principles of accountability and integrity in front of the law and the need to improve the culture of corruption, and the need to develop the culture of rejection,
UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice and the United Nations Recognizing the efforts of the Sleeping Substances and Crime Office in the prevention of corruption and fighting corruption,
Africa, Council of Europe, Council of Customs (World Customs) Also known as its organisation), by keeping the instruments of international and regional organisations working in this area, including the European Union, the Arab League, the Economic Cooperation and Development Organization, and the Organization of American States,Adopted by the
American Organization on March 29, 1996, Anti-Corruption Commitmentdaby the Council of Europe, adopted by the Council of Europe on May 26, 1997, or thedaEuropean Communities Task European Union Member State Officials Enclosing Anti-Corruption Commitment; adopted by the Organisation for Economic and Development on 21 November 1997,RüþvetinThe Nation's Commitment To Foreign Public Duties in International Trade-Business Missions PreventionSözleþmesi; adopted by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe on 27 January 1999 the Criminal Law DirectiveYolsuzluða; 4 November 1999 by the Ministerial Committee of the Council of Europe. Accepted on Corruption ÖzelAfrican Union Anti-Corruption and Anti-Corruption Struggleadopted by the African Union of State and Government on 12 July 2003. by note of appreciation,
United Nations United Nations Satisfaction of the Organization for Combating CrimesSuçlarlaSeptember 29, 2003, satisfaction of the effective entry of the
meanings in the following:
The purposes of this Glossary:
a) The prevention of corruption and the fight against corruption are more effective and efficient Reinforcing and strengthening measures for the part of the country;önlenmesib) Prevention and prevention of corruption, including the return of assets. help, facilitate, and support the international business and technical assistance in the fight against corruption;
c) Honesty, accountable, and public business The proper management of the goods is being reworked.
For the purposes of this Glossary:
a) "Public servant": i) an unassigned or elected, permanent, or temporary, paid or free, paid, or otherwise administrative, executive, administrative, administrative, or administrative duty of the State of the Party; ii) in the relevant field of the internal law of the State of the State A person who acts as a public or a public service, including a public institution or a public community, as well as a public institution; iii) refers to the other people who have described as "public servant" in the internal law of the State of the Party. However, due to some specific measures in Part II of this Glossary, "public servant", a member of the internal law of the State of the State, has been implementing a public mandate or public service with its implementation in the area of internal law. It can make sense.
b) "Strangers public servant", legislative, executive, executive, office of a foreign country Any other person who served in an administrative body, elected or appointed, or any other person, including a public institution or public contact, would make any sense of the public duty to the name of a foreign country.
c) "Internationalistic public setups", an international officer or Any other person who is authorized to act on behalf of that install will make sense of any such installation.
d) "Malvarlus", physical or non-financial, physical, or non-existent, tangible or Any entity that is intangible, and the legal documentation or tools that are in the interest of savings or benefits to such entities come to a meaningful sense.
e) "Crime revenue" arising out of or from the work of a crime It makes sense of the item obtained as a result of the product.
f) "Freeze" or "confiscate", a court or other competent authority. to be temporarily banned from the transfer, return, save, or movement of the goods or to the temporary claim of the container or control of the malheir.
g) "Musadere" has lost a certain right in the state of which it is not applicable It means that the property is lost continuously by order of a court or a competent authority.
h) "Prefectural crime", resulting in the result of the action, is the 23 Any crime that may be the subject of a crime identified in its clause comes to a meaningful point.
i) "Controlled delivery", a crime to be prompted and to work on crime allowing the identification of the identities of the people of the United States, under the knowledge and supervision of the competent authorities, to allow one or more states to leave the country, through or through the country of one or more states, to enter or enter the country the technique.
1. In accordance with its provisions, it is applied to the prevention, questions of corruption, the disconnection, and the freezing, confistion, tolerance and return of the proceeds of the crimes which are in accordance with this Glossary.
2. If not otherwise stated, the charges contained in the Glossary are not intended to be damaged or wasted on the state's property.
Protection of Dominar
1. Entity States, its obligations in this Promise, They will fulfill the sovereign rule of the states in accordance with the principles of the country's integrity and not to the interior of the countries of the other.
2. No provision in this Agreement will authorize a Party Delete to use its jurisdiction within the country of the other State and to use the jurisdiction of the internal law of the other State for the individual authorities of the state.
XX_ENCODE_CASE_CAPS_LOCK_ON preventing teddies
Anti-corruption Policies and Preventive Policies Applications
1) In accordance with the basic principles of the State, the legal system, will develop effective and coordinated anti-corruption policies that enable social contribution and reflect the principles of the rule of law, proper management of public and public goods, integrity, transparency, and accountability. It will continue.
2) Each Party State has effective implementation with intent to prevent corruption It will make an effort to build and build a business.
3) All States Government, related legal regulations, and administrative measures, will strive to ensure their competence in fighting corruption and prevention of corruption with regular calamity.
4) States, to the extent to which it is appropriate and the basis of legal systems In accordance with their principles, they will work with each other and the relevant international and regional organisations to develop and develop the measures outlined in this clause. This business can contribute to the international program and projects that aim to prevent corruption.
Corruption Preventive Unit or Units
1) In accordance with the basic principles of the State, legal system;
) to apply the policies set forth in article 5 of this Glossary and to control and coordinate the implementation of these policies in the appropriate areas;
b) To increase and disseminate information about the prevention of corruption,The appropriate unit, which prevents corruption by
or by similar means, or units, they will create the following units.
2) In accordance with the fundamental principles of the State of the Law, this will identify the necessary autonomy for the unit or units specified in the 1st part of the clause to be able to fulfill their duties effectively and away from unnecessary effects. With the necessary financial resources and specialist staff, it will be necessary to fulfill the duties of these personnel.
3) Every Party State has special measures to prevent corruption. They will report the names and addresses of the authorities or authorities to the United Nations General Secretary, who may help with the development and implementation of the States.
1) The State of the State, in the appropriate state, and the basis of the legal system in accordance with the policies of the officers and the appropriate public servants who do not come with the choice, for the employment, promotions, promotions and pensions of the civil servants who do not come with the election:
a) Such as merit, effectiveness and capability with the principles of efficiency and transparency imposed on objectionable parts,
b) The choice of the attendants for public tasks, especially for corruption In the case where appropriate, these officers will have sufficient procedures for the rotation of the other tasks,
c), taking into account the economic level of state of the Party State, sufficient rate and fair level of salary,
d) The correct, honorable and decent public duties of public servants They will be able to meet the requirements of the bankruptcy, and they have also attributed them to the principles and standards in practical areas aimed at improving their awareness of the risk of corruption, which is present at the core of its duties. I will be able to equip myself with special and appropriate education, which can be found and Telemarkethrough of education programs,Make an effort to accept, implement, and strengthensistemlerisystems They will.
2) In accordance with the State of the Agreement, this is consistent with the purposes of this Glossary In accordance with the basic principles of law, it will be able to agree to adopt appropriate legal and administrative measures to determine candidates for public duties and to determine the appropriate information about the election.
3) Each Party State is compliant and internal to the purposes of this Glossary In accordance with the basic principles of law, the financing of candidates to be selected for public duties and in the public works shall be required to take appropriate legal and administrative measures to increase the transparency in the financing of political parties.
4) In accordance with the basic principles of State, of domestic law, will strive to accept, protect, and strengthen the transparency and preventive systems that are transparent.
Public Servants Behaving Ilights
1) Every Party State is the basis of the legal system in the fight against corruption. In accordance with its principles, public servants will develop the right, honesty, responsibility and responsibility for the next.
2) Within the framework of the State, its own corporate and legal system, the public It will endeavor to implement the policy and standards of conduct for the proper, honorable and proper fulfillment of its tasks.
3) All Party States, with the purpose of implementing these provisions, are appropriate In accordance with the basic principles of the public and the legal system, the 12 December 1996 dates and 51/59 of the UN General Assembly Resolution Additional Public servants are related to regional, regional and multilateral organisations such as the principles of the International Act. will be considered.
4) The State of the State, in accordance with the basic principles of domestic law, When they perform their duties, they will not be able to help authorities to report corruption cases, and will also be able to install the systems.
5) The State of the State, in accordance with the fundamental principles of the right and internal law As appropriate, public officials say they wish to present their jobs, services, yachts, property assets, and received gifts, as well as the profession, which could create a business of grievations as the public works. will be required to report benefits to the relevant authorities will strive to take measures and install the systems.
6) The State, the principle allotted in accordance with this material, and In accordance with the basic principles of domestic law, the public officials who violate the standards shall be required to take disciplinary measures or other measures.
Public Allars and Public Property Administration
1. In accordance with the basic principles of the legal system, each Party is required to establish appropriate supply systems with respect to objectivity, competition and decision making in the process of preventing, discounting, competition and decision making in accordance with the basic principles of the legal system. It will be assigned to the name. These systems will be based on the next, and will be able to take into account the appropriate reps in the exercise:
a) to prepare and prepare award bids for potential award factors Public disclosure of information about the alma procedures and commitments, including those associated with tender invitations and related commitments, in a way that will allow enough time to submit;
b) To tender, including selection, award criteria, and bid rules Pre-detection and publishing of the multiplicity systems;
c) To confirm subsequent verification of the rules or procedures later Use objective and pre-determined criteria in public alum decisions to facilitate;
d) In case of compliance with the rules or procedures that are reported to this firecrr, build an effective internal reexamination system, which includes an effective objection system, to ensure the right to legal;
), in accordance with the personnel responsible for public alage, The statement of interest in certain public interests is a precautionary measure to regulate staff such as detainment and distribution of information.
2) State of the State, in accordance with the basic principles of the legal system, public It will take appropriate measures to improve the transparency and accountability in the management of the finances of its finances. These are the precautions that are left to them;
a) acceptance procedure for the national budget,
b) Revenue and expenses are available at the time of the reports,
c) An accounting and audit standards system and required oversight,
d) include effective and efficient risk management, including control systems; and
e) Do not comply with the conditions that are specified in this fide will cover corrective measures.
3) Each Party of State, in accordance with the basic principles of domestic law, public will take the necessary legal and administrative measures to ensure that the accounting books, records, financial reports, and other documents of the business and their expenses are to be held and to prevent the falsión of these documents.
Report Public Reporting
Taking into account the need for a fight against corruption, the State of the Union In accordance with the basic principles of law and in accordance with the basic principles of law, organization, execution, and decision-making process, in order to increase the transparency in public administration, These precautions may include people who are following:yönetiminina) In the public administration of individuals, in the appropriate state, information about the process of organizing, business and decision making, and the protection of personal information and personal information, allowing them to obtain information about the decisions and regulations that are relevant to community individuals. and acceptance of regulations;
b) In the appropriate state, the chamber has reached the authorities to decide. Simplification of administrative procedures to facilitate; and
c) With regular searches of public-run corruption risks the information that can also be covered by the reports to be prepared.
Useful and Firing Services Precautions
1) Each Party State, judiciary, and anti-corruption By keeping an important role in the field, it will take measures to strengthen the integrity of the legal system in accordance with the fundamental principles of the legal system and to prevent the judiciary from undermining the integrity of the judiciary, and to prevent corruption in the search of the judiciary. These measures may include behavior rules for members of the judiciary.
2) Measures in the same effect as the 1st of the 1st of this Article, by the subs, It is acceptable and applicable for the prosecution services, which do not have a part of the Party's judiciary, but have similar assistance to the judicial services.
1) In accordance with the basic principles of State, domestic law, will take measures to prevent the corruption of corruption in the private sector and to raise accounting and audit standards in the private sector, and appropriate, effective, disproportionate and deterred legal, administrative and judicial sanctions against the breach of these measures. to the server.
2) Measures to be taken to deliver these objectives include the next of their dials, Can contain the following:
a) In search of private institutions with respect to law enforcement Development of a business;
b) The correct, honorable, and relevant profession of trade activities and all related professions properly executed, including policies to prevent conflict, prevent conflict, and commercialize the use of good trade practices in the state and state of state. the standard to protect the integrity of the installation and The redevelopment of procedures;
c) In accordance with and under the direction of installation of companies to increase transparency in the range of custom installations, including measures to include legal and real people's identities;
d) licenses and assistance provided to public institutions for commercial activities Preventing abuse of procedures that govern custom installations, including rules;
e) new tasks that they have already executed or are admins After resigning or retiring from their duties, former public officials, who are associated with their activities or new business, do not apply to their professional activities or in the private sector for a reasonable period of time. through the introduction of the conflict prevention;
f), taking into account its size and size, private entry, corruption They do not have sufficient internal control paths to help realize and prevent their activities, and these special entries will not allow the accounting records and the necessary financial reports to be appropriate control and proper procedures.
3) State, notebooks, and records of all parties to prevent corruption the actions of any of the alleged crimes against the purpose of the execution of any of the alleged crimes, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the accounting and audit standards, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the accounting and audit standards. will prohibit:
a) Record account retention;
b) Do not shift or do not adequately identify;
c) Enrolling non-existent expense;
d) Debt recording by multiplication;
e) Using a fake document; and
f) Before the accounting documents are projected to be burned down Right.
3) No Party State complies with Articles 15 and 16 of this Glossary It will not allow for tax-free expenses, which are one of the founding elements of the Ihdas, which are the founding elements of the crime, and that the other expenses that facilitate corruption can be verbally charged.
1) On the basis of the State, its offerings, and the fundamental principles of internal law In accordance with corruption prevention, corruption prevention and corruption, causes, dimensions and the right to raise social awareness about the threat posed by civil society, government agencies and local community organisations. active individuals and groups in the sector It will take appropriate measures to develop the contribution. This contribution should be strengthened with the following precautions:
a) Encourages and transparency of the truck's decision-making process increase;
b) to ensure that the truck is effectively delivered to the information;
c) notify the public for not being viewed as a child of corruption conduct of public education programs, including the school and university curriculum;
d) investigate, receive, disseminate, and disseminate information about corruption It is to be respected, to be respected and protected. It's just freedom.
i) respect the rights and reputation of the people;
ii) National security or public order, or public health or morality for protection,
may be subject to certain reports with the law and the law.
2) State, Party, and related corruption in this Glossary will take appropriate measures to ensure that the fighting units are known to the public, and that the chamber, in the appropriate state, is any other case, without specifying any names, any other promises made in accordance with this commitment to one of the alleged crimes. will be available to these units to report.
Anti-Money Action Precautions
a) to prevent and detect every form of blackmoney laundering, itself The authorities, including real or legal entities that serve formal or informal services for the transfer of money and resources, and banks and banks, including real or legal entities, are eligible for money laundering, especially in the case of eligible residents. a comprehensive regulatory and controlling internal system for institutions He'll make it happen. This system will require the identification of the owner of the account holder, the registration of the current account holder, and the notification of the business owners.
b) The provisions of the 46 articles of this Glossary are saved (internal) In accordance with the law, administrative authorities, regulatory authorities, law authorities and other authorities in the fight against money laundering are in national and international levels, including the conditions stipulated in domestic law. It has the right to do business and information. For this purpose, it will help to install a financial intelligence unit that will serve as a national hub for the collection, analysis, and analysis of information about possible blackmoney laundering, and the ability to collect, analyze and discontinue.
2) States, in the field of information, in order to provide the use of information and They will be able to implement reasonable measures to control and monitor the movement of money and its precious homes, without blocking the legal capital in any way. Such measures may include a significant amount of money and a significant amount of money to be installed, and a requirement to notify a transnational transfer of the most precious property.
3) Party States, including money remittators, They will implement appropriate and reasonable precautions to ensure that they meet the following steps:
a) to the electronic transfer of funds and related messages to the forms the transfer of meaning and meaning of the transfer;
b) This information is not intended to be included in each payment; and
c) A snide of the transfers of funds that do not contain full information about the source It's not a question of scrutiny.
4) Party States, editor and controller based on this item During the establishment of a regime, the provisions of the other provisions of this Glossary are invited to use regionally, regionally, and multi-party organisations as a guide to their respective attempts to flow the money.
5) Party States, to combat money laundering, the official authorities, They will make efforts to develop and encourage global, regional, sub-regional and bilateral cooperation between law authorities and the regulatory authorities.
SUBSET EDITING AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
National Public Tasks A dream
If the State is to be intentionally committed, the actions on the other end as a crime. regulated by legal and other required measures:
a) to a public servant to act on the fright of their official duties to avoid acting or to avoid acting, either by itself or in favor of the installation, either direct or indirect, to be offered, offered or sold in a right, or otherwise;
b) a public official acting on the fright of their official duties or to avoid acting, either by itself or in favor of a third party, or as a direct or indirect benefit, in favor of the installation, or in favor of, or indirectly.
How to use a foreign public The Dream of the International Public Installation Staff
1) If the State is to be intentionally pushed, the international trade for the purposes of the execution of or from a foreign public servant or an international public organization official in the execution of an international public servant or an international civil servant in the execution of or to continue to act in the interest of their official duties, or for the purpose of continuing to act. or in favor of a business or installation, dockor, or If so, it will take legal and other necessary measures that govern the right of a vested interest, whether it is offered or otherwise known as a crime.
2) A foreign public servant, if it is intended to be intentional. or in favor of an international public organization officer, either directly or indirectly, in favor of, or in favor of, or in favor of, or in favor of, or to avoid acting on the part of their official duties, or in favor of a judge or a judge. legal and other necessary to criminally regulate her acceptance They will be able to take precautions.
On Public Tasks of the Malvary Embezzlement, Misuse, or Return to Digit Formats
If the State is intentionally set up, a public official will be able to Any property entrusted to it, public or private funds, or securities or other property, or embezzlement, abuse, and use of any other property, either, or any other property, or any other property, or any other property. it is legal and legal to act as a crime to return to other forms It will take the necessary precautions.
Trade in the influence
If the State is to be intentionally committed, the actions on the other end as a crime. It will be required to take legal and appropriate measures:
a) To a public servant or a senior, party to the administration of the State Or, as a matter of fact, a right to abuse the right or the right to gain a right from a public office in favor of a person or a person who has the right to gain a right to an advantage in favor of a person or a judge who is in favor of a vested interest in the case. or reason;
b) A public servant, or a senior, from the administration of the State of the Party Or for the abuse of real or alleged influence from a public office, whether in favor, in favor of, or in favor of, or in favor of a judge, a claim, or acceptance of, a right, interest.
Bad Task UsingKullanma
If the State is intentionally set up, a public servant will be to act as a criminal act, whether he or a person is in favor of the law or to misuse his position or position, whether he or she is in favor of a judge in favor of the establishment. legal and other required measures to regulate It will be.
Refereeing the rights
All States Government, constitution and legal system based on basic principles It did not take a reasonable explanation as to the legal income of a public official, if it was intended to be deliberate, and that it would take legal and other necessary measures to criminally enrich the right to enrich the right to the right of the property. It will be.
Rank in the Private Sector
On purpose of state, economic, financial, and trade activities If it is done, it will be required to take legal and appropriate measures that criminally regulate the actions of the world.
a) Stolen or installed by any private sector installation to a person who manages to act in violation or to avoid acting, either in favor of himself or in favor of a business, or to be offered, offered, or otherwise known, in favor of a judge, or in favor of any other person;
b) Set up or install any receipts in a private sector setup Whether or not a person who manages to act or act in violation of his duties, either in favor of himself or a person in favor of a person, or indirectly, to claim or accept a right interest.
Zimmet in the Private Sector
On purpose of state, economic, financial, and trade activities Any assets that are stolen or managed by any means in a private sector install, any assets that are entrusted to the task itself, private funds or securities, or any other property that is being entrusted with the task, if any, any of the assets that are being entrusted to it. It's legal and illegal to do the embezzlement of the crime. It will be required to take the necessary precautions.
Acts of Crime Revenue
1) In accordance with the basic principles of State, internal law, on purpose If it is, it will take legal and necessary measures to criminally regulate the actions of the following:
a)) To hide or hide the health of the Malvarus the return or transfer of this property, knowing that it is criminal revenue, to help it recover from the legal consequences of an act that is involved in a predecessor crime;
ii), knowing that a property is a criminal income, Cover or hide the rights of the boil, its location, savings, transactions, or ownership, or rights to the property.
b) By looking at the basic concepts of the legal system;
i) acquiring known assets that have criminal proceeds in the delivery, contained or used;
ii) in the process of processing any criminal negligence in accordance with this Article Or to take part in the business community, to process, to install, and to help make such crimes, to be in contact, to make it easier, or to guide them.
2) the fulfillment of the provisions in the 1st of the pearl of this Article, or with the following:
a) The provisions of the State, 1st fund, to the most recent group of prefectural crimes will be played to the application;
b) The State of each Party, at its least, has been tip-ed in accordance with this Promise include a part of the crime as a precursor to a law as a preclinical crime;
c) Prefectural crimes from the purposes of the above (b) It will cover both the state's jurisdiction, as well as the crimes that are being pushed out. However, the crimes committed during the jurisdiction of the State of a Party are only a criminal act in the internal law of the State of the Act, and will fulfill or enforce the provisions of the State of the State. If it is to be a criminal act according to the law of the country, the precursor will be criminally committed;
d) Party of State, this is the law that puts the matter to the effect of the will present the examples of subsequent delics or definitions of legislation to the Secretary General of the United Nations;
e) A party requires the basic principles of the state's internal law The crimes committed in the 1st of this Article are not to be applied to any of the prefectural criminal charges.
The provisions of Article 23 of this Glossary are required to remain hidden, each Party State is a property of a property that is intended to be made as a result of the alleged crimes, in accordance with the alleged crimes, without being treated for the crimes that have been reported in accordance with this Glossary. to be hidden and to be continuously taken as a crime will be regulated by legal and other required measures.
Disability of the Justice
If the State is to be intentionally committed, the actions on the other end as a crime. regulated by legal and other required measures:
a) Pursuant To this Glossary of charges of violation of the the use of physical force, threat or intimidation to ensure the actual deposition of a true expression or to interfere with the delivery of evidence, or to be offered, to be offered, or to be of a right interest, in order to interfere with or to provide evidence of a real direct expression. saðlanmasý
b) Agents or law enforcement will comply with this Promise The use of physical force, threat, or intimidation to carry out their official duties as a result of the execution of criminal charges, no provision in this part is to the public servants of the States of the States of the States. to have the right to protect the legislation.
Limitation of Legal Contacts
1) In accordance with the principles of the State, in accordance with the principles of the law, this is appropriate to the will take the necessary precautions to establish the liability of the legal entities in case they are redeemed to have been charged with criminal charges.
2) The entity's legal principles may be based on the It may be criminal, legal, or administrative.
3) This responsibility is responsible for the criminal liability of real people who are responsible for their crimes. It does not.
4) Each Party of State, in particular, is held responsible for the It will allow legal entities to address the effective, proportional and non-punitionate sanctions, which include financial sanctions.
Business and business busTeþebbüs
1) In accordance with the State, internal law, in accordance with this Glossary It will take legal and other necessary measures that govern the execution of the indictee as a common, judge, or criminal act, such as a criminal act, such as a criminal or a crime.
2) In accordance with the State, internal law, in accordance with this Glossary It may take legal and necessary other measures that regulate crime as a crime against the handling of the charges.
3) In accordance with the State, internal law, in accordance with this Glossary It may take legal and necessary other measures, which act as a crime, to prepare for crimes against which they are charged.
Information as Elements of a Crime, Kasıt and Purpose
In accordance with this Glossary, it is possible to make a statement that information, muscle, and purpose can be left out of situations that are based on objective cases.
In accordance with the State, in accordance with the Glossary, in accordance with this Glossary It will take a long time in domestic law to address any criminal prosecution, and if the criminal isnant is to avoid justice, it will either establish a longer time period or halt the timing of the time. It will be done.
Do not run, Help, and Sanctions
1) Party of State, a crime that is in accordance with this Glossary He will take action to ensure that he is responsible for the crime.
2) In accordance with the State, legal system and constitutional principles, To strike a proper balance between public officials and the immunity of those who call for their duties, or if necessary, to be asked to investigate, to be fired, and to be tried in accordance with this commitment. and will take precautions to maintain it.
3) Each Party State, in accordance with this Glossary, may have All legal authority under the internal law for the firing of the people will maximize the effectiveness of law enforcement measures for these crimes, and should ensure that such crimes should be deterred. effort to ensure that they are used to give will be shown.
4) The State, in accordance with this Glossary, will cause any crimes that have been violated Considering the need for an eviction notice in accordance with internal law and the necessary respect of defence, the decision to make the case for the decision of the eviction in cases of continuing or appealed will require the defendant to be prepared for the subsequent proceedings. will take appropriate measures to ensure that it will be taken.
5) Party of State, early release or release of convicts It will consider the blame for the crimes when they say they are likely to be left behind.
6) Each Party State in accordance with the basic principles of the legal system and By keeping the principle of innocence in line, a public official who has given him a disorderly conduct in accordance with this Glossary has been ordered to depose, remove, or reassigned the duties of a public official, who are required by the appropriate authorities, for the appropriate authorities. He'll be able to do it.
7) State, state, state, state, to the basic principles of the legal system in accordance with the fundamental principles of the legal system, for a period of time specified in the internal law by the people who are convicted of the crimes specified in this Glossary, in accordance with the court's decision or in accordance with the law.
a) To exercise a public mandate; and
b) To act in an execution that belongs to the State of the United States or the State. edit, or edit it to cause the editing.
8) The 1st of this Article is directed to officers of the competent authorities does not return the disciplinary authorities to the use of disciplinary authorities.
9) Nothing in this Glossary is available in accordance with this Word. The principle of the civil law of the State and the other states that control the laws of law or law that may be made, and the principles of which the law is in compliance with the law, shall be fired upon by the internal law of the State of the Party. It will not affect the punishment.
10) Party States, in accordance with this Glossary of non-hadas will make an effort to reinvest the community's reintegration with the people who are convicted.
Hardware and Curriculum
1. The Party States will take the necessary precautions to ensure that the internal legal systems are available in the most current format:
a) Crime in accordance with this Glossary of suspected crimes income or the property that has a value of the value of the value;
b) In accordance with this Glossary, it is used for crimes that have been violated or equipment, equipment, or other tool-widgets that are intended to be used.
2. In the event of a possible excuse, the Party States will take the necessary precautions to ensure that the detection, monitoring, freeze, or seizure of any property mentioned in the 1st section of this matter is to be observed.
3. In accordance with its internal law, each Party State will take legal and other necessary measures to regulate the administration of the frozen, confiscated, or otherwise authorized authorities, which are subject to the 1st and 2nd feats of this Article.
4. If the criminal proceeds or return to a fully-western property is translated or translated, this property will be subject to the measures specified in this item.
5. If the criminal proceeds from criminal income are met with a revenue source, such assets will be available to allow for an ice-cream or manual entitlement, without successor, to an appreciable value of the criminal revenue that is recognized.
6. The benefit or other benefits derived from the income or the return of the criminal income or the property of the crime, as well as in the same manner and to the extent, as defined in this item, are the same It's going to take precautions.
7. For the purposes of the article 55 of this Agreement, each Party, State, its own courts or other competent authorities are to give orders to the relevant bank records or financial or trade records to be confiscated or confiscated. It will be authorized. The entity states will not be able to escape from enforcing the provisions of this material on the grounds of the bank.
8. To the extent that the entity is in line with the basic principles of its internal law and the essence of the judiciary and other entities, it is likely to require a measure to show the health of the alleged criminal income or the cost of the goods, it said. They can.
9. The provisions of this clause cannot be construed to harm the rights of any good third party.
10. Any provision in this clause shall not affect the principle of defining and implementing such measures in accordance with the provisions of the internal law of the State and the State of the United States.
You know, know, and Protection of Magydurate
1) Each Party State is charged in accordance with this Glossary of ihdas Appropriate measures in accordance with the internal legal system, in accordance with the internal legal system, in order to provide effective protection against the current and expert witnesses and to the extent that it is appropriate and appropriate to the internal legal system to be selected.
2) The measures envisioned in the 1st of the 1st of this Article are in the process of judgment. including rights, without the right to rights, may include the following people:
a) To physically protect such kits, in need and possible to, to the extent that they are, to place them in places where they are needed, and to establish procedures such as the introduction of information to where they are and to where they are; to provide such information;
b) From transmission technology, such as video or appropriate tools to establish the rules of the authority to make it possible to express the trust of the witnesses and the experts, as they are allowed to take advantage of the use of the expression.
3) Party States, subject to the 1st of this Article They will be able to make arrangements or arrangements with the other states to place the place in place.
4) The provisions of this clause are to be made in a familiar state. will be applied to the system.
5) In accordance with the State, internal law of the Party, the sentencing is appropriate It would allow people and their concerns about criminal perpetrators to be opened and defamed about the defence of the right to the defence.
People who are at the bar ProtectKorunmasý
Each Party State is concerned with regard to this Glossary of crimes It will allow competent authorities to comply with the internal legal system in accordance with reasonable grounds and in good faith, the appropriate measures to protect them from the right-to-right treatment of the right.
Results of Corruption ActionsSonuçlarý
To consider the rights of third party in good faith. , in accordance with the fundamental principles of the State, in accordance with the fundamental principles of domestic law, the consequences of corruption will take place. In this case, Party States, corruption, cancellation or annulling of a pledge, a concession or a similar velotion, or other redeeming measures are in accordance with the legal actions of the legal actions. They can.
A corruption act in accordance with the principles of State, internal law, will take the necessary precautions to ensure that the people or installs of the person who are responsible for the damage are not entitled to the right of charge against those who are responsible for the compensation of the compensation.
In accordance with the basic principles of the legal system, the State of the Party (s) by application, a unit of expertise in the fight against corruption, or the presence of the units or the business of the people. This unit or units will meet the basic principles of the legal system of the party so that they can perform their tasks in a way that is effective and effective, and so on, the system will be required to meet the basic principles of the State's legal system. I must provide the required information and resources to perform their duties to these people or to the personnel of this unit or unit of units.
Governing The Law with Macs BusinessÝþbirliði
1. Each Party State, to provide information to authorities, authorities, authorities, authorities and officials who have been involved in the work of a crime that has been violated by this Glossary, and to deprive criminals of their criminal income and to provide evidence of criminal charges. will take appropriate measures to ensure that they are in concrete help that will contribute to the return of revenues.
2. In the event of appropriate circumstances, the State will be able to help alleviate the punishment of a current one, which is important to any criminal or prosecution of any kind of criminal or criminal criminal prosecution.
3. In accordance with the fundamental principles of domestic law, each Party State will be able to say that it is to be exempted from the exclusion of a person who is important in the case of a crime or prosecution of a crime that has been reported with this Glossary.
4. The protection of these people will be done by adapting the format envisioned in the 32 nci clause of this Glossary.
5. If a person sitting in one of the entity states and the country in the first phase of this article may be able to effectively comply with the state's authorities, then the relevant Party States, in accordance with its internal law, may 2. They may be able to say that the application envisioned in the nci and 3rd-party fulfilment of the United States is a fulfillment or arrangement in place of the fulfillment of the government.
In Search of National Moms BusinessÝþbirliði
In accordance with the State, internal law, on the one hand, public institutions and The officers will be required to take the necessary measures to investigate the case of the authorities responsible for the investigation and the investigation of the official crime on the other side. It may include people who are in the following:
a) This is a statement that warns 15, 21, and 23 of the items if the right reasons are available to believe that one of the crimes is being held, public institutions and their officials are notified of their own initiative and the authorities responsible for criminal prosecution and prosecution; or
b) If there is a demand, all information required by these authorities They will be.
In the Private Sector with National Moms BusinessÝþbirliði
1. In accordance with domestic law, the State Department of State and the private sector of the national public and criminal authorities, in particular, will continue to support the business of the State of the Union, particularly with financial institutions, including those charged with the alleged crimes. will take the necessary precautions.
2. Each Party's state, its own citizens, and other people in its own country, will have the right to inform the national public and the prosecution of the prosecution of a crime that has been reported by the Glossary of the Word.
Bank of the Bank
All Party States, pursuant to this Glossary to the crimes that have been violated In criminal inquiries, the internal legal system will have the appropriate assemblies available in the internal legal system in order to address obstacles to the confidentiality of the bank accounts.
The State is a criminal isnant, including the right of use and for purposes. A person may take the necessary legal and legal measures to consider the conviction of Evvelki in the State of the State in accordance with a crime in accordance with this Glossary of criminal charges.
1. In the event of a situation, each Party State will take the necessary measures to establish the authority to judge the crimes that have been reported in accordance with this Glossary.
a) If the Party is started in the country of the State; or
b) on a ship that was on the state's flag when the crime was started. Or if the Party is in compliance with the state of the State.
2. In the event of the 4th Amendment of this Glossary, a Party State may also establish the jurisdiction of any such crimes for any of these cases:
a) If the Party is involved in a citizen of the State; or
b) Crime, that Party is a citizen of the state or its mutate. If the party is united by a country of state in the state of the State; or
c) Crime is specified in 1 (b) (ii) of the 23rd Amendment of this Glossary are one of the crimes, and if a crime specified in 1 (a) (i) or (ii) or (ii) or (b) (i) of this Glossary is united in the country of that State with the purpose of the execution of that State; or
d) If the Criminal Party is involved in the crime.
3. Regardless of the implementation of the 44th Amendment, each Party has jurisdiction over the alleged crimes against the State, in its own country, in the case that it does not extradite a person in his country on the grounds that he is a citizen of the state. They will be required to establish measures to establish the facility.
4. Each Party may take the necessary measures to establish the jurisdiction of the alleged crimes against the government in its own country and that it does not extradite the individual to the crimes.
5. A Party that uses the jurisdiction of this Article for the 1st or 2nd section of this clause, if any other party has been notified of a question, prosecution, or judicial execution of the same act, or that Party is not. If the state is beyond this, the competent authorities of the States will be consulted in order to apply the actions of the actions that are appropriate to the competent authorities.
6. This Promise does not eliminate the use of common international law norms, while a Party does not use the authority to authorize the state's internal law to comply with the state's internal law.
1. The entity states will have to work on criminal matters in accordance with Articles 44 to 50 of this commitment. In accordance with the appropriate and internal legal systems, the States will be able to judge and help each of the corrupt legal and administrative questions and cases.
2. On the subject of the International Business, if the two parties are required by the double-party, the term is a criminal act according to the state of the State of the State, and the state of the state of the state of the country is a criminal act. This requirement is met with the fulfillment of the laws of the State and the same terminology that the laws of which the laws claim to do so are in place with the same terminology.
Offenthage for criminals
1. This article states that the crime, which is subject to the extradition, and the state of the domestic jurisprucible of the requested Party States, is not in the country of the country where the subject of the extradition request is found in the country of the state of the state. Applies to crimes that have been violated in accordance with the word.
2. The ruling in the first case of this Article may return a person due to any of the crimes specified in this Glossary, even if a Party of State allows its internal law to be unpunished, even if it is not in its domestic law.
3. If the extradition request includes several crimes, it is possible that at least one of these crimes is subject to the extradition of this item, and that it is not acceptable due to prison term. With respect to the charges being considered in accordance with the charges, Party State may also apply the material to the crimes that have been referred to as the accused.
4. Each of the crimes of this Article shall be counted as the perpetrator's extradition, as well as any restitution of the extradition of criminals among the States. The entity will include such crimes as a number of returnable crimes against each extradition hearing that will be announced in their search. In accordance with the extradition of the State, a State of the Union law, in accordance with this extradition, will not consider any crimes that have been violated in accordance with this Glossary as a political crime.
5. A State of the State, based on the fact that the extradition of criminals was present, received a request for extradition from the state, which is not under the control of the crimes, but the extradition of criminals, the extradition of criminals. It can be considered a legal basis for it.
6. A State of the Party that is based on the fact that the extradition of criminals is available;
a) acceptance, acceptance, appropriate find or contribution of this Glossary to the Secretary-General of the United Nations for the return of its documents to the United Nations, for the extradition of criminals with other states, for the extradition of criminals with other states; and
b) Legal remedied for the extradition of criminals. If he does not accept it as an anchor, in order to apply that clause in the appropriate state, he will make efforts to make disregarding the extradition of criminals with the other States.
7. The United States, which does not rely on the fact that an extradition of its criminals is available, will consider the crimes of this material as returnable crimes among its own.
8. The extradition of the criminals, the right of their dials, the need for a return to the minimum, and the reasons for which the requested Party is based on the reasons for the extradition of the state, are the internal law of the state of the state or the state of the party, including the reasons for which the state of the criminal is required. It will be in order to have a return call when it is returned.
9. The entity states will strive to ensure the return of their internal law and to facilitate the return of evidence and to provide evidence of any crime related to this matter.
10. The requested Party, internal legal provisions and the return of its party to the extradition of its party, provided that the situation is necessary and urgent, and the request is requested, upon request of the State of the Party, requested and will observe a person in his own country, or will take appropriate measures, which are said to be ready for the return of the winter in the process of return.
11. The State of the State, which has been criminalted in its country, will not extradite this item for its own, on the grounds of its own citizen, on the basis of its request, on the request of the state, for the request of the state, for the request of the government. In his aim, he has to pass the case to his own authorities. These authorities will make decisions and work in the same way as grave-qualified other crimes under the domestic law of the state. In particular, the States will work with each other, particularly in terms of procedural and evidence, representing the effectiveness of such a firing.
12. In accordance with the internal law of a citizen, a Party State is either returning or submitting it for the transfer of the person to the state in which the return or delivery of the person has been requested by a case or follow-up to be struck by the prosecution. If it can, and this Party is seeking to return with the State, then if they understand the appropriate changes, such as a return or delivery of this form, you will be obliged to take part in the 11th section of this Article. They will be sufficient to perform the following.
13. If the return request for the execution of a provision is rejected due to the fact that the requested party is a citizen of the state of the state, the requested Party, upon the position of the party on the request of the party, allows its internal law and in accordance with the laws required by the law and the execution of the remaining part of the remaining part of the claim, in accordance with the laws of the country.
14. Any other part of the case, including those involved in the crimes against it, including the use of all rights and guarantees in the country of the party, including the state's internal law, has been conducted in all phases of the trial. You will be given a guarantee of fair treatment.
15. The State of the Party, which is demanding, comply with the request, whether it is done to help or punish a request for a person, gender, religious, citizen, ethnic origin or political vision. If there are serious reasons to believe that the state of the country will be able to state, no provision in this Glossary will be interpreted as having an obligation to return.
16. The Party States cannot deny the request for extradition, on the grounds that it is not included in the material matters of the sirf crime.
17. The requested Party will dance to the Government in order to present its visions and to provide information to the claims before rejecting the return, as well as to provide information to the claims of the state.
18. Party States will endeavor to make a bilateral or multi-party effort or make arrangements to ensure that the return is not to be sold or increased.
Party States, for the crimes that have been violated in accordance with this Glossary They may be sentenced to prison or to make arrangements, whether they are part of a bilateral or multilateral transfer to their own country, to complete the sentences, if sentenced to prison or other people.
1) States, do not ask for any of the crimes described in this Glossary, They will provide each other with the most current form of decision-making in the prosecution and assistance.
2) The state of the decision is a result of the 26 articles of this commitment. If the legal entity has a claim, it is possible to make sure that it is responsible for the crimes, prosecution, and regulations regarding the crimes and regulations of the State of the entity. is the most widely available.
3) For example, a decision to release this item will be are requested for any of the purposes:
a) to collect evidence or to receive statements of the kishy;
b) to ensure that the name of the name documents is to be specified;
c) Search, confiscate, and replace ice cream lends;
d) Doing business and site inspection;
e) provide information, evidence, and information that may be evidence to:
f) Resumal circle, bank, company or trade records and financial records to ensure that the relevant documents and records are ascered or approved;
g) For the purpose of obtaining proof, you can obtain criminal revenue, property, tools, and tools and identification or tracking of other things;
h) Party of people voluntarily found in the state of the party to make it easier;
i) The requested Party is not a violation of state's internal law. help me with all kinds of help;
j) Criminal revenues in accordance with the provisions of the V. section of this Glossary detection, freezing, and tracking;
k) Back to the provisions of the V. section of this Glossary -Don't get it.
4) The competent authorities of the State of the Party, in order to remain internal law, to conduct or to assist in any pre-request, criminal prosecution information, or to assist in the decision of the State of the State, where the State of the State is not a member of the state. They believed that they would make a claim. Otherwise, they may forward such information to the government's competent authorities.
5) To communicate information based on the 4th part of this Article will not bring halal to the questions and judges in the state where the competent authorities are to be found. Authorities who receive the information will be able to use the request or use of the information to remain confidential, even if it is a temporary period of time. In addition, the State of State, which receives the information, will not be able to expose the information to indicate its incriminating information in the process of its own judgment. In such a case, the State of the Party that receives the information will notify the State of the State of the Party that gave the information prior to the opening and, if it is requested, the information will be consulted. If, in an exceptional case, no pre-breaking news, then the State will notify the State of the State of the information, without delay, without delay.
6) The provisions of this Article, the official part, are wholly or wholly owned by will not affect any obligations arising from any binary or multi-party contact that is organized or edited.
7) Party of the United States is a state official. If they are understood to be involved, the claims made based on this material will be applied to the 9 to 29 seals of this material. If the entity states with such dismay, the relevant provisions of that andirium will be applied, unless the United States decides to implement the nine-to-29th frictions of this material. If it is to ease the business, the Party States will be strongly encouraged to implement these funds.
8) States, on the grounds of banking, are under this clause. They're not going to refuse to be in the state of the world.
9) a) State of the claimer may be a double-penalty the purpose of this article in order to avoid the purposes of this Pseudonym in order to avoid the need for a full help in a situation where it does not exist;
b) Party States does not have dual punishability. On the grounds of this matter, they may refuse to be found in my yardage. However, the request will be provided by the State, in cases in accordance with the fundamental concepts of the legal system, and the aid of the coercion without action. Assistance may be rejected if claims are too much of a leper, or if the public or half of them may be able to provide the provisions of this Glossary.
c) If the State does not have a double penalty, may be encouraged to take the necessary precautions to ensure that it can be found in more significantly more ways than it is in the process of using this material.
10), in which a Party is in custody in the state of the State and is in detention or in detention The president, witness or otherwise, has requested that a State of the United States, in a state of state, be asked to provide assistance in collecting evidence for the criminal, prosecution or judiciary identified in the collection of evidence for the prosecution. It can be transferred if it is not:
a) if the person is knowingly and freely shown;
b) as a matter of conditions for which the States can see fit, both If the Party understands the competent authorities of the State.
11) From the implementation of the 10th frictionless section of this Article:
a) unless the government requests the state of state to be transferred Otherwise, the State will have the authority to keep the transfer in custody and have no responsibility; until the state is transferred, the state will be entitled to the transfer of the party;
b) Pre-or any of the authorized authorities of the State of both Parties Party, where the party is transferred, will fulfill its obligation to return the party to the sender, without delay, as the intended use of the party;
c) Party is transferred from the State, sender Party will not request a new return process to be refunded for its return;
d) the transferred person was in custody at the time of the transfer of the Party times will be reduced from the sentence required by the sender in the Devlette.
12) In accordance with the 10th and 11th feats of this Article Unless the State agrees to the State, the transfer will not be fired in the country of the State of the State, where the transfer of the country, regardless of the actions, negligence or convictions of the State of the State, will not be transferred from the transfer of the state. Will not be detained, punished, or personal He will not be subjected to any kind of freedom-free experience.
13) Each Party State, to receive and receive the claims of the A central authority with the responsibility and authority to the competent authorities for fulfillment or fulfillment will be determined. If a Party is not a special region or country of the state, a separate system or country of the state, it may set up a separate central office for that region or country. The central authorities will be able to ensure that the requests are met in a fast and appropriate manner, or communicated. If the central authority transits the request to a competent authority to perform the replacement, the request will be provided by the competent authority of the authority and will ensure proper replacement. For this purpose, the central authority shall be notified to the Secretary-General of the United Nations in order to approve or find appropriate approval or appropriate discovery or contribution documents of the State of the State. The demands of the official administration and any writing of this will be forwarded to the central authorities determined by the States. This commenter, the State of a Party, halts the right to request that these demands and writes itself be reached by diplomatic channels and in an emergency, if possible, to the International Channel of Police, if possible. It will not.
14) Write demand, or obtain a written record, if possible It will be done in any language, in any language that is requested, in a language that is acceptable to the State of the United States and that the State will be able to determine if the notification is the owner of the statement. The language or languages that are acceptable to each of the States shall be communicated to the Secretary-General of the United Nations in the tevdii of the ratification, acceptance or appropriate find or contribution of the Glossary documents. In case of an emergency, and if the Party has been decided by the States, the claims can be done verbally, but will be confirmed immediately.
15) will include a claim for the administration of the following:
a) The name of the article that makes the claim;
b) The subject of the claim, the question of whether or not it is relevant. and the name and tasks of the office that conducts the judgment, the firing, and the judgment;
c) in the requests made with the purpose of the official documentation, a summary of related events;
d) The definition of the message and the decision of the party that is in demandany special way that it wants to open;
e), if possible, the identity, location, and nationality; and
f) Evidence, information, or purpose for which purpose is requested.
16) Claim, Party of State, in accordance with the law's internal law In cases where it is required to meet or be satisfied with the fulfillment of the claim, additional information may be requested.
17) A claim is based on the internal law of the Party State and is the In accordance with the extent to which the law is not required, and when possible, the request shall be fulfilled in accordance with the procedures specified in the request.
18) Every time that it is possible and comply with the basic principles of internal law It is in the country of the state of the State of the State of the State, where a person is in the country of the State and should be listened to as an expert or expert on the state of the state, the country's state of state. if they are found or desired, the claim is At the request of the other, the Party State may allow listening to a video conference of the listening. Party States may decide on the execution of a request by the State Party, which is in the request of listening, and to contribute to the decision of a party by the state of the party which is requested.
19) Party Government in a claim, subject to a request, prosecution, prosecution or Party information or evidence requested for the competition will not forward or use the evidence against the purposes specified in the request, without prior notice of the State. No provision in this fund, the State of the Party in demand, will not be able to open up any information or evidence of its own judgment to show the unimpeded guilt. In this final case, the requesting Party will notify the state of the requesting Party, if requested, and requested, if requested, prior to the opening. If, in an exceptional case, no prior reporting is available, then the State of the request shall notify the State of the claim about the withdrawal without delay of the State of the Party.
20) The claim Party is from the state, the request is made from the state of the It may require a confidential request, to the extent that the claim is not required, and may be confidential. If the requested Party does not comply with the state privacy requirement, then the claim will notify the State of the party immediately.
21) The decision may be rejected in a state-of-the-service request:
a) if the claim is not made in accordance with the provisions of this clause;
b) The claim Party is that the state of the request is fulfilled, If it is to damage its sovereignty, trust, public order or other basic thoracia, it is the country's country.
c) The claimed party is the state's authorities, any similar if the offence is in accordance with the prosecution, prosecution or assistance in the jurisdiction of the crime, if it is forbidden by law of its own, the claim is prohibited;
d) Accept of demand, party of claim, name of the state If the trial is a violation of the legal system.
22) The United States has the right to cover the cost of the crime. They cannot reject a request for an ad-term help for a decision.
23) The reason for any rejection of the official trial will be shown.
24) The claim is a state of state, a request for a judicial assistance The most important thing is that he will fulfill any period of time, preferably in the request of the State States, to be in full custody as long as it is possible. The claim Party State may reasonably request for information about the situation and phase of the measures taken by the Party's state, which has been requested to meet the request. The party of the State of the Claim shall respond to the state of the request, the state of the request, and the reasonable demands of the fulfillment. If the requested assistance is not required by Party State, the requested Party will promptly notify the state of the request.
25) The state-of-name assistance may not be fired, fired, or The claim may be deferred to the state of the country, on the grounds that it may negatively affect the judiciary.
26) without rejecting a request from the 21st fricir of this Article or to Party State, which has requested, before postponing its request for a replacement of the claim, which has since been replaced by the 25th frictions of matter, has been requested by the State, some of its required terms and conditions, to replace the aid. He'll be dancing. If the State of the Union accepts aid for these conditions, it will comply with the following conditions.
27), without the implementation of the 12-nci fund of this Article, without On the request of the State Party, the requesting Party has a request to provide evidence in a country of state, or to assist in providing evidence, prosecution or assistance in a trial, prosecution or assistance. The actions of the party from the state of the state, In relation to their negligence or convictions, the claim will not be fired, detained, punished or condemned in the country of the State of the State, and will not be subjected to any reason for the decision. Such reassurance is that it is no longer than 15 days or Party States agreed, as of the date that this witness, the expert or the chief of office, has not been deemed necessary by the name of the public. The Party of State, which has been separated in the envelope and requested, will end up in its country with its own request, or if it has returned with its own request after leaving this country.
28) Expenses that occur when fulfilling a claim If the party is not otherwise agreed to, the request will be made to the state of the country. If it is necessary or necessary to fulfill the demand, or if it is needed, the States will dance to each other to determine which record and conditions the request will be replaced and the cost of which it will be met.
29) Claim State State;
a) Party that is in a claim to the public, according to its internal law provide examples of their official record, documents, or information;
b) in its own discretion, completely, in accordance with the conditions of self-view or convenience As a result of internal law, the government can grant examples of documents and information that are not publicly available to the public.
30) Party States, in the required state, for the purposes of this matter They will serve to serve, to implement, or make arrangements for the two or more parties that will strengthen or strengthen the provisions of these provisions.
Cash for Penal Benefits
Party States, pursuant to this Glossary of charges The transfer of the penalties to each other in order to be fired is to be transferred to each other, especially when there is more than one judicial authority, especially in the only centre of the fire. They're going to make it look like they're getting together.
Law Implementation Business
1) Party States is committed to the fight against the crimes specified in this Glossary to increase the effectiveness of law enforcement activities, in accordance with their legal and administrative systems, they will do the same with each other. The entity states, in particular, will take effective measures in the following areas:
a) If the State States are eligible to see fit, other charges will be To facilitate the quick and secure information of all aspects of the crimes identified in this Glossary, authorities, institutions and services are required to develop and improve communication channels. facility;
b) to conduct questions about the crimes indicated in this statement To do business with other states in the world:
i. The identities of the people involved in such crimes, their location and activities, or the locations of other related kishees;
ii. the movement of criminal income or property obtained from the execution of such crimes;
iii. Movement of goods, equipment, and other tools intended to be used or used for the execution of such offenses;
c) For the purposes of people who are eligible, for the purpose of the question and analysis, the required line items and provide sufficient amounts of material;
d) For the execution of the crimes that are specified in this Glossary to include information about specific paths and methods that are being struck, including false identity, falsified, disinflation, or other ways of hiding false documents and crimes;
e) Effective education between authorities, institutions, and services to be able to help staff and other experts, including the relevant Party of States, to facilitate the use of staff and other experts, including sending liaison officers to the United States;
f) Information on the purpose of early contact for the crimes specified in this Glossary In order to be present and to coordinate the appropriate actions of the administration and other measures.
2) States, law enforcement authorities, for the purpose of implementing this Glossary the two or more people in the region have made a bilateral or multilateral understanding or arrangements, and such understanding or regulation is available, they will be able to make sure that they are not available. In the event that such meanings or regulations do not exist, the States will be able to base this Glossary as a basis for law enforcement enforcement of the crimes specified in this Glossary. The entity states, when appropriate, will benefit from the understanding and regulations, including international and regional organisations, in order to develop the cooperation between the law authorities.
3) Party States, as specified in this Glossary, and modern technology to fight crimes that are being used, they will make an effort to make the most of their efforts.
Party of States, one or more of the State's questions, prosecution, or As a result of the issues that are subject to the judiciary, they will say that they do not make bilateral or multilateral talks or arrangements with the authority to create common questions of common questions. If such meanings or regulations are not available, joint questions may be conducted with the same information that will be done for each event. Party States will respect the sovereignty of the State Party, which will be held in this kind of question in the country.
Custom Question Techniques
1) In order to effectively fight corruption, the State, In accordance with the principles specified in the internal legal system, the basic principles of the internal legal system, and in accordance with the principles specified in domestic law, in its own country, controlled delivery and appropriate viewing forms, electronic or other forms of monitoring, and confidential information. such as operations, such as operations, in accordance with the appropriate will take the necessary precautions to use and to allow the evidence obtained in this method to be accepted in the courts.
2) To ask for the crimes described in this Glossary, Party States It is necessary to make appropriate bilateral or multilateral understanding or arrangements for use within the international framework of the specific techniques of such investigation. Such meanings or regulations shall be strictly enforced and implemented in accordance with the sovereign principle of the states, and shall be strictly followed by the provisions of this understanding or regulation.
3) The type of understanding or the type of information that is foreseen in the 2nd section of this Article. If editing is not available, decisions for use of such investigation techniques in the international framework will be reserved for each event, and in those decisions, the relevant party entitlement is used by the relevant Party States. The financial regulations and regulations are also considered. will be held.
4) To apply controlled delivery to an international level Decisions may include methods such as the identification of the States, property and funds, and allowing them to continue to remain intact, or to continue to be replaced by a complete or part of the party, or to continue to be replaced as conmudally in place of the party.
DO NOT GET ASSETS
The return of the assets under this section is a basic policy of this Glossary, and In this respect, the States will have the most part of each other, and will be helped by the benefit.
Prevention of Criminal Revenue and identified by
1. In keeping with the 14th Amendment, each Party's State, jurisdiction, including its jurisdiction will identify the client's identities, and the identities of the owners of the funds that benefit the high number of accounts. to ensure that they are in reasonable contact to determine their important public tasks, to be forced to conduct a review of their families or relatives or to make an inspection of the public on accounts that are intended to be opened or opened. They will be required to take adequate measures in accordance with the law. Such inspections will be reasonably planned to identify the authorities, in order to report to the authorities, and to prohibit and discourage financial institutions from doing business with the right to work. It will not be interpreted.
2. In accordance with domestic law enforcement, regional, regional, and multi-party organizations in accordance with domestic law enforcement, in order to facilitate the implementation of the measures set forth in the 1st section of this Article, State:
(a) The accounts that are authorized by the judiciary, including the the actual or legal types to be expected to review, the account and the types of actions to be shown special attention, and recommendations on appropriate account opening, execution, and loss-keeping measures for such accounts; and
(b) In a required state, at the request of a member state, or in addition to any of the entities that may be identified by them, in addition to those who may be identified by these installs, the specific real or legal entities that may be subject to the scrutiny of the accounts by such organizations. to the server.
3. Under the terms of this Article 2 (a) of this Article, the State of all Party, its financial installations, during an appropriate period of time, including those belonging to the people of the 1st section of this Article, including those belonging to the United States, are responsible for the terms and conditions of the will implement measures to keep sufficient records to include information about the identity of the account holder.
4. To prevent and detect the transfer of the proceeds of criminal proceeds in accordance with this Glossary, each Party, regulatory and control units, no physical entity, no physical entity, and no physical entity. will implement appropriate and effective measures in order to prevent the banks from drying up. Beyond that, Party States will not allow financial installations to enter or maintain a correspondent banking relationship with such installations, and to ensure that their accounts are not physically present and have a non-physical group of financial assets. is required by banks to be forced to establish a relationship with foreign financial institutions that allow them to be used.
5. In accordance with domestic law, each Party State shall establish effective financial statement systems for certain public servants and will stipulate appropriate sanctions for the violations. In addition to asking, requesting, and retaking the proceeds of the State, at the same time, the State allows the competent authorities to share this information with the competent authorities in the States. It will be required to take adequate measures.
6. In accordance with the State, internal law, a foreign entity in a foreign country has a vested interest, a signature, or a certain public official, who has the right to report it, report it to the appropriate authorities, and retain the necessary records for those accounts. He will be required to take the necessary measures to require him to be forced to. These measures will also include appropriate sanctions for the violations.
How to Get Back from the Malvary Precautions forYönelik
In accordance with State, internal law:
(a) by processing of a crime that has been violated in accordance with this Glossary to be able to prove property or a claim on the assets of which it is obtained, and to be able to file a legal case in their respective courts;The charges of
(b) are charged in accordance with this Glossary. the ability of the people to pay compensation to the transfer of the other Party to the State; andThe decision of theMahkemelerinin(c) Courts or authorities to determine the appropriate When exporting, it will take the necessary measures in order to ensure that the property on the property obtained by the handling of a crime in accordance with this Glossary is required to accept the claim of ownership of the State.
International State of the Musadere The Mechanisms For Returning The Property Through The Business Of A Business
1. The State, in accordance with the article 55 of this Agreement, is in accordance with its internal law, under the article 55 of this Agreement, which is intended to be made through the processing of a crime that was referred to or used in accordance with this Glossary. as:
a) Authorized authorities, a former party to the state of the state will take necessary measures to allow him to execute a decision on an indulgicable tolerance.
b) Authorized authorities, anti-money laundering, when they have entitlement to the judiciary. Under a provision of a similar crime, or a similar crime, which may be in the jurisdiction of the judiciary, or in accordance with other procedures that the internal law has to answer, the measures are necessary to allow the foreigner to give the order to which the property is allowed. to be selected.
c) failure to prosecute the perpetrator for death, desertion, or gasification reasons. If a criminal conviction is held in the public or in the appropriate state, it will be required to take the necessary precautions to allow this property to be available.
2. In accordance with its internal law, each Party is in accordance with its request for ad-term assistance pursuant to the article 55 of the 55th article of this Glossary:
a) The claimer is a member of the state's competent authorities or courts On the freeze or seizure decision that has been given, the requested Party, the State of the State, the State of the Act, has sufficient reason to move in that direction, and that these goods will ultimately be considered for the purposes of 1 (a) of this material. He didn't believe he was going to make a decision on the way he was going. If there is reasonable justification, the authorities will take the necessary precautions to allow for freezing or seizure of malvaric;
b) The claimed Party is sufficient to act in this direction. The authorities are in charge of a claim that provides a reasonable justification to believe that the cause may ultimately lead to an excuse for the decision of 1 (a) for the purposes stipulating in the future. precautions to allow for ice cream or seizure credit; and
c) to the authorities regarding the acquisition of such malvarication to allow for reasons such as xenon arrest or criminal isnadis to allow for additional measures to allow for the purpose of the purpose of the permit.
Internationalle with Principal BusinessÝþbirliði
1. In accordance with the Glossary of crimes, other instruments, property, equipment, and other tools and equipment were found in the country of the 1st section of the 31st article of this Glossary. The state is the most current entity in the state, including the internal legal system;
(a) This request is to be issued to a tolerable decision and such decision. will be forwarded to its competent authorities in the event of its execution, in the event of its execution; or
(b) the 1st of the 31st article and the 54th item of this Glossary 1 (a) in accordance with the benefit of the party, the party of the state of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the to the extent executed by the demand, to the extent that it has been It will be forwarded to the competent authorities.
2. On the request of the State of a State, which has jurisdiction over a crime that has been violated in accordance with this Glossary, the party requested in accordance with the request made within the framework of the State of the Party and the 1st of this clause. In order to allow the decision to be made by the state, the requested Party State shall detect, track and track the criminal revenues, property, equipment, or tools specified in the 1st of the 31st article of this Glossary. will take measures to freeze or to confiscate.
3. The provisions of Article 46 of this Glossary are also applied to this material by being adapted. In addition to the considerations set forth in the 15th of the 46 articles, the claims made by this item will include:
a) If there is no request for 1 (a) of this clause, the request is a definition of the amount of assets to be available, including the extent to which the Party is located to the extent of its internal law, to the extent that it is found to the extent that it is found to the extent that it is found to be available in accordance with its internal law, and its intended use. the request is based on the State of the State, the statement of the State of the State;
b) If there is a demand for 1 (b) of this clause, The claim is a legally valid example of the extent to which the state of the party has been raised, and the extent to which the decision is based on the request, but to the extent to which extent the decision is requested and the extent to which the decision is requested, provide sufficient notice to the third well-intended third party. a statement indicating the measures taken by the State Party, and a statement that the decision is nil;
c) If there is a request for the 2nd receipt of this Article, The claim is a foundation for which the state is based, the identification of the claims, and the current one, legally valid, based on demand.
4. The decisions and regulations of the 1st and 2nd feats of this Article are any binary or multi-specific entity which is claimed by the State Party, which has its own internal legal provisions and rules of use, or by Party State, which are in demand. in accordance with the understanding or arrangement of the party and will be fulfilled.
5. Each Party will forward one instance of its own laws and regulations, and those laws and regulations, to which the State is otherwise known, or to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, one of the following.
6. If the measure of the measures set forth in the 1st and 2nd feats of this Article is the state of this Article, then the State shall accept this Glossary as a necessary and sufficient basis.
7. If the requested Party does not obtain sufficient evidence or sufficient evidence or is very small, the action may be rejected or temporary measures may be removed within this matter frame.
8. If the request was made by the State, before any temporary measure under this clause was removed, the request was made by the State, as requested, to submit its justification for the continuation of the request to the party in favor of maintaining the state. The business will be recognized.
9. The provisions of this clause shall not be construed to bring a successor to the right of a third party of good faith.
Without the privilege of law, each Party, state, information Licensee's own execution if the party helps the state to start or to conduct the prosecution or execution, or if the State State will attempt to make a request within the framework of the statement. Without the question, the prosecution and the judiciary, The State Party will attempt to take precautions that will be able to send information about the proceeds of the charges that have been reported in accordance with this Glossary, without a prior claim.
Cost and Savings of Malvark
1. It is the State of the State that is not available to the State by the State, including the restitution of 31 or 55 articles of this Agreement, including the extradition of the third party to its previous legal assets. They will be saved in accordance with their provisions and internal law.
2. In accordance with the rights of a well-meaning third-party, the State of the State, in accordance with the rights of a well-meaning third-party, to the fundamental principles of internal law, in accordance with the rights of the competent third parties. Accordingly, it will take necessary legal and legal measures.
3. The requested Party State, in accordance with Articles 46 and 55 of this Glossary, and 1 Pearl and 2 feats of this Article:
(a) The public is mentioned in the 17th and 23rd articles of this Glossary. If the funds are available for the embezzlement or the flow of public funds that are embezzled, in accordance with Article 55 and by holding a nihasic provision in the State of the State, which is the state of the state of the state The rule that is based on the course of tolerance is the fact that it is nil. You will be able to return, and return to the State of the Party requesting the available malfs;
(b) Any other criminal revenue that is forecasted in this Glossary Provided that, in accordance with Article 55 and a nihatic provision in the State of the State, the requested Party may be reaped by the fact that the provision on the basis of the State of the State shall be, in order, in accordance with the request of the state. the entity state, which is available to the state of the Party if any of the other party requests were reasonably requested, or if the requested Party agrees to the damages in the State of the State where the request is to be returned to the state of the available property, the Return to the State, where the claim is in place of the claim;
(c) All of the people who request the available The Party will primarily be responsible for returning the State to its previous legal assets or to indemnify the crime.
4. In any case, the requested Party States may not otherwise decide otherwise, arising out of the question, prosecution, or judgment that caused the return or savings of the available property. may be able to reduce reasonable costs.
5. In what is appropriate, Party States may also specifically address the purpose of financial acceptance of the available goods, separate notices or acceptable arrangements for each event, and so on.
Malical Israeli Unit of Israel
Party States, pursuant to this Glossary of charges to prevent transfer of revenues, to fight against it, and to address the ways and methods for the return of these revenues, with this intention to receive, analyze, and receive financial reporting. A financial intelligence officer responsible for transmitting and transmitting to the competent authorities. It will cause the unit to install.
How to understand and understand Edits
Party States, this section of the Glossary has been executed under this section To increase the effectiveness of the business, it will cause bilateral or multilateral talks or regulations to increase.
XX_ENCODE_CASE_CAPS_LOCK_ON boat help and deallocation
En and Technical Help
1. To the extent that it is necessary, the State will start, run and develop scientific education programmes for its personnel responsible for the prevention of corruption and the fight against corruption. The following programs may contain topics that are next to each other:,(a) including the use of the evidence collection and method of information Effective measures to prevent, identify, question, punish, and control corruption;
(b) Development and development of strategic anti-corruption policy the capacity building in planning;
(c) Appropriate Assistance in accordance with the work of the company authorized authorities to prepare for their claims;ve(d) Public service management, including public alums, and the deorisation and strengthening of public finances management and the private sector;
(e) Transfer of the proceeds of the charges that have been violated in accordance with this Statement Preventing, combating, and retaking of these revenues;
(f) Identify the proceeds of the charges that have been violated in accordance with this Glossary freeze and freeze;
(g) The revenues of the charges that have been violated in accordance with this Glossary the monitoring of the transaction and the methods used in the transfer, suppression, and suppression of these revenues;
(h) Return the proceeds of the charges that have been violated in accordance with this Glossary Effective and effective legal and administrative regulations to make it easier;
(i) is the host of judicial authorities and the protection of tanks. methods used; and
(j) Lisan with national and international regulations.
2. The Party States, in accordance with their capacity, especially the benefit of the countries being lifted, to fight against corruption, plan and programs of these items, including the financial support in the fields indicated in the 1st section of this Article. The technical assistance for each other, including the return, return, and the necessary experience and expertise with the required experience, will facilitate the relationship between the States and the States in the most recent way. It will be.
3. To the extent necessary, the Party States will increase efforts to maximize operational and regulatory activities within the international and regional organisations and related bilateral and multilateral understanding and regulations.
4. Party States, in the case of competent authorities and the contribution of the society to develop anti-corruption strategy and action plans, address corruption in related countries, causes, effects and cost of corruption in the event of demand, stealing and will be able to help each other in executing the search.
5. Party States may be able to do business by notifying each other of the names of experts who may be helped to achieve this purpose, to facilitate the return of their revenue to those charged in accordance with this Glossary.
6. The Party States is a sub-regional, dedicated to the development of the business and technical assistance and the specific problems and requirements of countries in the process of moving up, including the specific problems and requirements of the countries in the process of passing the economies. will also be able to take advantage of regional and international conferences and seminars.
7. The Party States does not establish voluntary assemblies for the purposes of implementing the commitment of countries with countries that are being lifted and to contribute to the implementation efforts of the countries in their transition to implementation of the technical assistance program and projects. It will be.
8. Each Party is to support the program and projects in the countries that are being held for implementation of this Glossary, including the United Nations Office for the Sleeping Clause and the Crime Office. It will allow the office to contribute to voluntary contributions.
Information on Corruption Gathering, Deviaging, and Analysis
1. If the state is consulted with experts, it will help analyze corruption in his country, as corruption charges are being pushed out.
2. The entity states that the best practices for combating corruption and prevention of corruption are related to corruption and knowledge, in order to develop common definitions, standards and methodologies to the extent possible. will be able to improve statistics and analytics, and share them with each other and through international and regional organisations.
3. Each Party will be able to monitor state corruption policies and measures of perception and measure the effectiveness and efficiency of those.
Other Measures: Economic Development and Technical Support of the Word Help
1. By taking into account the negative effects of corruption on society and in particular sustainable development, the Party States is the most likely to implement measures that allow this commitment to be implemented in the most appropriate way. It will receive it in a form of form.
2. The entity states, to the extent possible, and the international and regional organisations will make a concrete effort to address each other, as well as for the following:
(a) The corruption prevention and corruption of the countries that are being left to strengthen their capacity to increase their capacity, to increase their capacity with these countries;ve(b) prevent and prevent effectively corruption of the countries that are in place to support their efforts to fight corruption and to increase their financial and financial aid to help them implement this Word in a way that is possible;
(c) Countries that are in progress and whose economies are in the process of transients are The technical assistance is to help you to help understand what they need to hear about the implementation of the promise. In this purpose, the States shall endeavor to adequately and regularly make voluntary contributions to an account designated for this purpose within the order of a United Nations fund. The entity states, in accordance with the provisions of the internal law and the provisions of this Glossary, a monetary percentage of criminal proceeds or property available in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, or the sum of the amount that is subject to the money, in question. Specifically, they can be used to make it private;
(d) Party States and its financial installations, in particular, In order to help them achieve their goals, we encourage and persuade the countries that are being taken to contribute to the efforts that are carried out in accordance with this matter, by providing more education programs and modern equipment.
3. To the extent possible, these measures will not halve existing dat commitments or any other bilateral, regional or international level of financial regulation.
4. By taking into account the necessary financial arrangements for the prevention, detection and control of corruption, the entity states, the Party of the Party, has been under consideration for the financial and logistical assistance of the country. They can make bilateral or multi-party meanings or arrangements.
Party States Conference
1. To increase the capacity and business of the Party States to achieve the objectives in this Glossary, the Conference of the States Parties will be established in order to review and review the implementation of this Glossary.
2. The Secretary-General of the United Nations shall convene the States Conference at the latest in a year of subsequent entry into the current state of the States. Then, the Party will comply with the procedural rules adopted by the Conference of the Conference of the States.
3. The Party States Conferences is the rules for the execution of the activities stipulated in this material, including the rules of the rules, the acceptance and contribution of observers, and the fulfillment of these activities. will determine the rules for payment of expenses.
4. In order to achieve the objectives set forth in the 1st of this Article, the Party States Conference will reconcile activities and methods of conduct, including those of the following:
(a) Party (s) including the intended use of voluntary contributions Facilitate the activities of the states in section II, with the 60 and 62 clauses of the Glossary of States;
(b) The following are required as mentioned in this item. By dissemination of information, the Party may facilitate information on the return of its revenues and criminal revenues in the fight against corruption models and regulations, corruption prevention and corruption, andiadesine
(c) Internationalistic and regional organisations and assemblies, and civil society organization with organizations;
(d) to prevent unnecessary increase of workload, to prevent corruption from the international regional assemblies in accordance with the necessary information obtained within the framework of the fight against corruption;
(e) Regular implementation of this Statement by States reviewing with the search (s);
(f) Promises for the development of this Glossary and its implementation
(g) technical assistance for the implementation of this Glossary importance of needs and suggestions that may be deemed necessary in this particular step.
5. For the purposes of the 4th section of this matter, The Party States Conference obtained the necessary information on the implementation of this Glossary and the necessary information about the difficulties involved, through additional review mechanisms that can be established by the parties provided by the Parties and by itself.
6. In order to implement the Glossary, each Party State will provide information on the response, plan, program, and practices of the President to the States Conference, as requested by the Conference, in order to implement this Glossary. The Party States Conference will investigate the most effective method of disclosure and handling of information, including those provided by the States and authorized international organisations, including those provided by the States and authorized international organisations. The data provided by the relevant non-governmental organisations which are duly accredited by the Party States Conference may also be further defunded.
7. In warning of the 4th and 6th of the articles of this matter, If deemed necessary, the Party States Conference will install a suitable mechanism or unit to assist in effective implementation of the Glossary.
1. The Secretary-General of the United Nations will provide this Glossary of written services to the States Conference.
a) to the States Conference on the 63rd clause of this Glossary assistance in their execution of projected activities and provide the necessary arrangements and services for the sessions of the Party of States Conference;
b) On Demand, Party States, 5 of the 63 Articles of this Pseudo The Party will help to provide information to the Conference of States, as envisioned in the pearl and 6th ncu.; and
c) It is necessary to write about relevant international and regional installations It's going to be a big deal.
Implementation of a Glossary
1. In accordance with the fundamental principles of internal law, each State, legal and administrative measures, will take the necessary measures to ensure that their obligations in this Promise are met.
2. In order to prevent corruption and corruption, each Party may take more time and more measures to prevent corruption than those who have been with the Word.
1. The Party States will strive to resolve the interpretation or implementation of this Glossary through the means of meeting the people who are in use of the use of the Glossary.
2. Any sleuthing that cannot be resolved through a reasonable period of time in a reasonable period of time to the interpretation or implementation of this Glossary may be held at the request of one or more Party States, to arbitration. will be taken. Six months after the claim of the arbitration claim, if Party States cannot agree on the construction of the arbitration, then any of the States will not be able to comply, with a request for the status of the Divan, to the International Court of Justice. ".
3. Each Party State may declare itself not to be counted by the 2nd of this clause in the signing, approval, acceptance, or appropriate finding or acceptance of the Glossary. The United States, which put such a hammer on it, would not be looking at the 2nd of the material from the State Department, the State Department said.
4. When the matter of this matter is drawn up to the 3rd fricent, any Party of State can remove it at any time by reporting to the Secretary General of the State.
Israel, Approval, Accepting, Suitable, and Multiplicity
1. This Promise will be open to the signature of all States at the United Nations Headquarters in Merida, Mexico, between December 9 and 11, 2003, and after that December 9, 2005.
2. This statement will also open to the signature of the regional economic integration organisations, with at least one member of the article signing the Promise of this Article, with at least one of its members signing the Promise.
3. This is a promise to approve, accept, or find appropriate. Approval, acceptance or appropriate find documents shall be made to the Secretary-General of the United Nations. A regional economic integration organization may, if at least one of its member states, make a decision to approve, accept, or find appropriate. Such organizations, in their approval, acceptance or appropriate find documentation, will represent the authority of any of the matters that are held in this Glossary. These organizations will also notify the extent of their entitlements to the storage of any other information.
4. At least one of the states or member states of this Agreement will contribute to the contribution of any regional economic integration organisation that is a party to this commitment. The contributions will be made to the Secretary-General of the United Nations. In the course of the contribution, the regional economic integration organization will proclaim the current powers of authority to the issues held in this statement. Any such organization will notify the extent of the scope of its entitlements, as well as any other current withholding.
1. The ninety-five approval, acceptance, proper finding or contribution of the contribution document will take effect on the day after the date of the application of the 30th approval. For the purposes of this storm, any document that has been disorganized by a regional economic integration organization will not be counted as additional to such organisations as the members of the United States.
2. From the maintenance of the thirtieth document after the confirmation of the thirtieth document, any State or regional economic integration organization that accepts, agrees, or contributed to, this Pseudo, this State or regional economic integration organization Thirty days after the return of its tevdias, the 1 pearl of this material will be effective immediately, whichever is later, whichever is then effective at the time.
1. At the end of the year, as of the current date of this Glossary, a Party may present a state of state statement and present it to the Secretary General of the United Nations. On top of that, the Secretary General will forward his proposal to the Party of States and to the Glossary of States, with the intention of seeing the proposals and the decision to be settled. The Party of States Conference will show any effort to reach a vote on each other's ism. All efforts to carve out Eater have been exhausted, and the last resort for adoption will be the two-thirds majority of votes found in the States Conference, which are voting and voting.
2. Regional economic integration organisations will use the right to vote on matters within their respective powers, with respect to the number of voting rights in this clause, the number of their member States. If the member states of such organisation use their own voting rights, the organization is about to vote; if the organization uses the right to vote, then the member States cannot use the right to vote.
3. A deciduous entity, which is considered to be the 1st of the 1st of this material, is to find, for the States, to find, to accept, or to find appropriate.
4. A statement adopted by a Party State on the 1st of this Article is 90 days after the date of ratification, acceptance or appropriate discovery of such dean's statement to the Secretary General of the United Nations. It will be effective.
5. A man who signs an effective state will gain a leg-up for the States, which indicates the signs of a sinking. The States will continue to adhere to the provisions of this Glossary, as well as any other disregarding, agreed, agreed, or afappropriate finding.
1. In a written statement to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, a Party State may withdraw from this Word. Such withdrawal will be effective one year after the notification is delivered by the Secretary General.
2. The position of a regional economic integration organisation, which is a party to the Party, ends if all States of the organization are withdrawn from the Word.
Saving and Using Languages
1. The Secretary-General of the United Nations has been designated as the stave of this Glossary.
2. The original text of this Glossary of Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish text is equally valid. The United Nations Secretary-General will be withheld by the Secretary.
Fully authorized representatives of the duly authorized submitters have signed this Glossary.