ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT
AUTHORIZED TO THE GOVERNMENT.KANUNA
ADDITIONAL MONETARY FUND MAIN COMMITMENT
CONFIRMING THE STATEMENT
Kanun # 4513
Accepted Date: 1.2.2000
MADDE 1. - The fourth party, dated 19.2.1947 and 5016 of the number 5016, is eligible to be approved by the fourth party in the Monetary Fund Master Glossary.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND MASTER COMMITMENT
Governments that have signed up to their name are:
1. Article XV will be located in Part 1:
a) Special Drawing of the Fund, Special Drawing Right to members in the framework of Article XVIII provisions, in order to support the need for support of existing reserve assets It is authorized to allocate the right.
b) In addition, the Fund will allocate Special Pickup Rights to members who have contributed to the Special Drawing Right Department.
2. The next step will be added to the Meaning.
A Default Special Allocation of Special Pickup Rights
1. As of September 19, 1997, each member who has contributed to the Special Drawing Rights Department is 30, followed by the effective date of the fourth time the date was changed. On September 19, 1997, net cumulative Special Pickup Hakkhik will receive a Special Pickup of 99.315788813% of the quota as of September 19, 1997, the quota of quotas for which the Guvernests Board was proposed under the terms of 45-2. For members, the calculations will be made to the recommended quotas in this decision.
2. (a) In addition (4), each country whose Special Pick is folded after September 19, 1997, but is 3 months after the date of membership;
(i) added the new member to the Special Drawing Rights Department. from the date, or,
(ii) the fourth time that this Meaning is effective
which is later than the 30th. receive Special Pickup in a consistent amount per day (b) and (c) per day.
(b) Within the framework of the above (a), each contribution is based on the Special Drawing Rights Department of the net cumulative allocations $29.315788813% of the quota will receive the Special Pickup Amount:
(i) first of the total cots specified in the above (c) of the above (1) above, these multiplicity's % of total quotas as of the date of the Pick up It will be multiplicity by 29.135788813,
(ii) second of the member's Special Pickup Rights Department, as of the date of the date, the member has a total net cumulative Special Pickup in Article XVIII. The terms of the allocation of these factors under the scope of them in the scope of the above (1) above (1) include the net cumulative Special Pickup Rights under the Clause XVIII as of September 19, 1997, and the following (1) The ratio of aldrans to the sum of the allocations, with the result of the above (i) multiplication.
(c) To make the edits specified in the above (b), the Special Drawing Rights Department multiplicity will be members of the group as of September 19, 1997, and (i) member of the Special Drawing Rights Department. will continue to be in the Special Drawing Rights Department by date and (ii) all the allocations made by the Fund after September 19, 1997.
3. (a) In warning (4), the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia/Montenegro), the Fund's member of the Socialist Federal Republic of the former Yugoslavia, and the Special Drawing Rights Department agreed to the Board of Directors of the Republic of Turkey on 14 December 1992. 10237-(92/150) when it takes over within the framework of the decision (i) the membership of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia/Montenegro) in the framework of the Resolution 10237-(92/150) of the United States Convention and the Special Drawing Rights Department, or (ii) the fourth time this statement is to be effective The following is a 30-year-old from the date. receive Special Pickup allocation in a consistent amount per day (b).
(b) Within the framework of the above/(a), the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia/Montenegro) is regulated by 2 (b) (ii) and (c) above The net cumulative allocation of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (a) of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Republic of Serbia/Montenegro) in accordance with paragraph 3 (c) of paragraph 10237-(92/150) of the National Assembly of the Republic of Turkey (Montenegro). a number of eligible dates for an allocation, as specified It will receive a Special Pick.
4. The Fund will not allocate Special Drawing Rights under this table to reports that the allocation does not wish to be allocated prior to the date of the allocation of the allocation.
5. (a) If a contribution is allocated to the Fund within the framework of the above (1), (2) or (3), the allocated Special Pickup Rights will take into account the Department of Special Pickup Rights. will be laid down and held and will be released if the contribution to the Fund meets its livelihood obligations.
(b) Special Pickup Rights held in an account will not be suitable for any use, and that is Any calculations in the scope of the table are required by the Special Pickup Rights will not be included in the calculations of an allocation or held. Custom Pickup Rights allocated to an Ederer are held in an account if the contributor finishes its Special Drawing Rights Department or if the Special Pickup Rights Department liquidate is agreed to a account. will be cancelled.
(c) In this paragraph, Fona maturity passed obligations in the General Resources Account, the refund and obligations of the loans in the Special Use Account are the annals and interest of the payments are due in the Special Drawing Rights Department due to their maturity payments and the Fona trustees. vadesi
(d) The separation of the separation between the General Department and the Special Drawing Rights Department as the reserved default character in the provisions of this paragraph. will be protected.