Period: 21 Legislative Year: 1 Warning: You Are Viewing Act, The Parliamentary General Assembly Has Already Adopted. If It Does Not Include The Changes Made Later. International Monetary Fund And International For Reconstruction And Development Be
Original Language Title: Dönem : 21 Yasama Yılı : 1 Uyarı: Görüntülemekte olduğunuz Kanun, TBMM Genel Kurulunda kabul edildiği halidir. Varsa daha sonra yapılan değişiklikleri içermemektedir. MİLLETLERARASI PARA FONU İLE MİLLETLERARASI İMAR VE KALKINMA BA
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k4513.html
Law No. 4513 Acceptance date: 1.2.2000
Article 1 - No. 5016 dated 02.19.1947 addition of the Law on Approval of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund for a fourth amendment to the Articles of Association were approved. Article 2 - This Law shall enter into force on the date of publication. Article 3 - This Law shall be enforced by the Council of Ministers. INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND FOURTH OF ASSOCIATION of
This Government found that the Agreement signed on their behalf, have agreed as follows:
1. Item XV, Part 1 will be changed as follows:
a) In order to meet the need to support existing reserve assets, the Fund pursuant to the provisions of Article XVIII to members that are participants in the Special Drawing Rights Department is authorized to allocate Special Drawing Rights. b) In addition, the Fund pursuant to the members who participated in the Special Drawing Rights Department Schedule M provisions will allocate Special Drawing Rights.
2. The following shall be added to Schedule M.
One-time special allocation of Special Drawing Rights in
1. The following (4) pursuant to 19 September 1997 as Special Drawing Rights Department joined which each member of the date following the 30th day of entry into force of the fourth amendment of this Agreement, the net cumulative Special Drawing Rights allocation of 19 September 1997 as quota% 29.315788813 'reputation as Special Drawing Rights will be equal quotas for the calculation of Governors members are not regulated as proposed under Resolution No. 45-2 of the Board shall be made on the basis of the quotas proposed in that resolution.
2. (a) The following (4) in accordance with the date of September 19, 1997 after participating in the Special Drawing Rights Department, but every country in the past three months from the date of accession funds;
(Ii) the date on which new members joined the Special Drawing Rights Department, or,
(Ii) the date of the fourth amendment of this Agreement shall enter into force
whichever is the later, and from that time the following day 30 (b) and (c) will receive an amount calculated in accordance with the Special Drawing Rights.
(B) (a) above in the context of each participant's net cumulative allocation of special drawing rights being equal to 29.315788813% of the quota as of the date participated in the Special Drawing Rights Department in the following manner will amount:
(I) firstly, the above (1), the following is calculated (c), shall be the total quota of participants, the participants in proportion to the Special Drawing Rights of the total quota as of the date when she joined the department will be multiplied by 29.135788813%
(Ii) secondly, the members of the Special Drawing Rights following the date when she joined the Department (c), shall be participants Article What is the total received under the XVIII cumulative Special Drawing Rights allocations to the above (1) the scope of the total allocations they have received these participants from 19 September 1997 to net cumulative Special Drawing Rights which they have taken under Article XVIII of the participants with the participants of the above (1) of the ratio of the total allocation they receive (i) above shall be multiplied by the result.
(C) above, (b) in order to make the mentioned regulations, the Special Drawing Rights Department, participants will be September 19, 1997 as the participating members, and (ii) members of the Special Drawing Rights Department to register the date in as Special Drawing Rights Department will continue to be a participant, and ( ii) have received all allocations made after September 19, 1997, by the Fund.
3. (a) The following (4) in accordance with, if Yugoslav Federal Republic (Serbia / Montenegro), the former Yugoslavia, the Socialist membership in the Fund of the Federal Republic and the Special Drawing Rights adopted its participation in the Department of the Executive Board's December 14, 1992 10237- (92 / 150) Decision No. If over the frame (i) Yugoslav Federal Republic (Serbia / Montenegro) Executive Board 10237- (92/150) of the decision of the Fund membership under the provisions and the Special Drawing Rights of the date he took over the participation of the Department, or (ii) the replacement for the fourth time this Agreement whichever is the later of the date of entry into force following the 30th day following (b) allocation of Special Drawing Rights in an amount calculated on the basis of the will.
(B) above / (a) within the framework of Yugoslavia Federal Republic (Serbia / Montenegro), above 2 (b) (ii) and (c) as issued in accordance with the net cumulative allocation, the Executive Board 10237- (92/150) of Decision 3 (c) under paragraph he proposed quota to be equal to 29.315788813% FRY of (Serbia / Montenegro) above (a) is allocated an amount of Special Drawing rights as entitled to that date will get to as stated.
4. The Fund will be made before the date allocated to the participants in writing stating that the allocation will not want to allocate special drawing rights under this schedule.
5. (a) the above-mentioned (1), (2) or (3) the date of allocation of a participant in the frame, said due to the participants of the Fund overdue obligations exists, allocated Special Drawing Rights will be credited to an account in the Special Drawing Rights Department of the Assembly and held and participants due to the Fund will be released upon fulfillment of past obligations.
(B) Special drawing rights being held in an account that will be suitable for any use and will not be included in the calculations for any allocations or holdings of Special Drawing Rights pursuant to the Agreement, except for calculations under this Schedule. If allocated to a participant in the Special Drawing Rights, if the participant's Special Drawing Rights to end its participation in the Department or Special Drawing Rights held in an account if it decided the liquidation of the Department will be canceled this Special Drawing Rights. (C) For purposes of this paragraph, the Fund overdue liabilities General Resources to run the account history reimbursement and liabilities, maturity overdue principal and interest payments on the loans in the private use of the Account Special Drawing Rights overdue payments and trustee of the Fund in the Department, and past obligations. (D) Except for the provisions of this paragraph, the distinction between the General Department and the Special Drawing Rights Department and the unconditional character of special drawing rights as reserve assets shall be maintained.
Search Translated Laws of Turkey