Law No. 5509 Acceptance date: 25/5/2006 article 1-30 September 2005, Kaman, signed in "Between the Government of the Republic of Turkey, the Government of Japan with Kaman Kalehoyuk archaeological museum Grant Through minutes of note and Calls For the construction of" approval of appropriate-less steel.
Article 2-this law comes into force the date of promulgation.
Article 3-the provisions of this law, the Council of Ministers.
Kaman, 30 September 2005, your Highness, your Excellency is dated today I'm pleased to report I got the following Note.
"Friendly and cooperation relationship between the two countries to strengthen Japanese economic cooperation to be extended and negotiations that took place between Japanese and Turkish Governments would be honored to be referring to. On behalf of the Japanese Government have been offering the following regulations: 1. conducted by the Republic of Turkey, Kaman Kalehöyük Archaeological Museum construction project (hereinafter referred to as the "Project") in order to contribute to the Japanese Government in accordance with their respective laws and regulations Turkey Republic restored to 288 million Yen (from now on referred to as "grants") will provide an allowance.
2. Grant, current regulations effective date must be valid until March 31, 2006. During this period, the two countries can be extended with a joint decision between the authorities received.
3. (1) the grant, in an appropriate way by the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey only following Japan and the products and services of Turkish and Japanese citizens will be used to buy. (the term "citizen" when used in applications available in the case of Japanese private Japanese citizens personalities by means of private and legal entities managed Japanese, Turkish private and legal entities in the case of Turkish citizens are used.) : a. Kaman Kalehoyuk is required for the construction of archaeological museum products and services. (From now on "the necessary products and services") b. project implementation is required for equipment and hardware that is required for services.
c. (a) and (b) in the Republic of Turkey of the products mentioned are required for transportation services to the ports.
(2) (1) despite the conditions provided in the two countries, if deemed necessary by the 3 (1) mentioned in a and b, and the Republic of Turkey and the products and countries outside Japan 3 (1) mentioned in a and b, and the Republic of Turkey and Japan to serve citizens of countries other than the grants available.
4. The Republic of Turkey or its appointed officials, mentioned in paragraph 3, the purchase of products and services to private and legal persons of Japanese Yen sign contract through.
5. (1) in accordance with the terms of Paragraph 4 is mandated by the authorities of the Republic of Turkey or its approved to fulfil the obligations arising from the contract, the Japanese Government, the Japanese yen will pay with (hereinafter referred to as "approved contracts"). The Government of the Republic of Turkey by or mandated by the authorities of Japan and the Government of the Republic of Turkey ' on behalf of a designated bank account will be opened in the execution of this operation. (hereinafter referred to as the "Bank").
(2) the Government of the Republic of Turkey by or assigned based on the authority of payment given by the authorities of the Bank by the Japanese Government to payment requests when presented with 5 (1) mentioned in the payments made by the Japanese Government.
(3) top 5 (1) the only purpose of the account mentioned in Japanese Government payments and approved as the Japanese yen are Japanese citizens party to the contract as the Japanese yen is paid. Withdrawals from the deposit account and account details of procedures related to the Government of the Republic of Turkey with the Bank or to its appointed officials will be decided at the end of the talks held between.
6. (1) the Government of the Republic of Turkey will take the necessary measures in the following matters: a. the provision of land for the construction of the building will be required on the Court a wide clearing and distribution of water and Electricity and sewage b is necessary for the provision of products and services and other incidental c. This grant of products that are purchased within the framework of the Republic of Turkey to quickly discharge in the port of discharge, withdrawal from customs and ensuring the domestic shipping.
born within the framework of the approved contracts will be supplying products and services that can be substituted for the customs duties, taxes and other fiscal charges Japanese citizens exempt.
e. within the framework of Approved contracts to supply goods and services in connection with the services may need to be logged in the Republic of Turkey are Japanese citizens, remain in the execution of the jobs and opportunities that are necessary for the provision of Turkey with regard to understanding with them.
f. when built and within the framework of the implementation of the project of the products purchased by the grant to determine if they are appropriate and effectively enforce the use.
g. Hibenin is necessary for the implementation of the project that are not covered by all other expenses.
(2) shipments of products purchased under this agreement and the Government of the Republic of Turkey in relation to maritime insurance shipping and maritime insurance companies to prevent free and fair competition between the constraint should refrain from any from be escaped.
(3) within the framework of the grant purchased products cannot be re-exported from the Republic of Turkey.
7. Two existing government regulations, arising out of or connected with them must be an exchange of views on all issues.
On behalf of the Government of the Republic of Turkey his Excellency You this Note and above mentioned regulations verifying the answer to Note between the two countries will enter into force on the date of the note, the answer will generate a deal.
You saygılarımın your Highness's highest honor than finding an opportunity to repeat assurances. "
Above-mentioned arrangements on behalf of the Republic of Turkey for validating and you answer this note of Note and your Excellency, the answer between the two countries will enter into force on the date the note to create a deal concerning the honor to be agreed upon.
You saygılarımın your Highness's highest honor than finding an opportunity to repeat assurances.
The procedural Details About proceedings of the Governments of Japan and the Republic of Turkey Talks on September 30, 2005, between the '' Notes 1. 3.4. and 5. referring to paragraphs, Japan and Turkey to strengthen friendly and cooperative relations between the Republic with a view to considering the Japanese economic cooperation, the Governments of Japan and the Republic of Turkey, agreed between two government officials with the procedural details of the procedure the following details of the willing to save.
1. The Government of Japan, the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the Japanese Grant assistance to facilitate the execution of the necessary jobs properly executor.
2. The Republic of Turkey, above Note Teatisinin 3 (1) mentioned in addition to the other products and services, except for the possible or inappropriate implementation of procedures of the offer required JICA stated, "for all its Japanese Grant Aid projects and General Fisheries rules" should provide the appropriate execution of.
3. The Government of the Republic of Turkey no attendant Japanese citizens above Note Teatisinin 4. purchase of products and services mentioned in paragraph related to the jobs do not undertake any part of.
4. The above-mentioned Note Teatisinin 1. the plan of the project mentioned in paragraph and/or changing the design when necessary, the above-mentioned "General Projects and Fishing fields for Japanese Grant Aid rules" in accordance with the Government of the Republic of Turkey, as a priority with the Government of Japan to exchange ideas and Japanese Government amendments should be allowed.
September 30, 2005