Kanun No. 5509
Accepted Date: 25/5/2006
ARTICLE 1- signed on 30 September 2005 in Kaman "Republic of Turkey"
The Government of Japan and the Government of Japan find it appropriate to approve the Nita and Visible Minutes for the Donation Through Grant of the Kaman Kalekörük Museum of Archaeology.
ARTICLE 2- This is the date on the release date of the Law.
TICAD 3- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
Kaman, September 30, 2005
I would be honored to inform you that Your Excellency has received the written notice of today's notice.
" To strengthen the friendly and friendly relations between the two countries, the Japanese economic and economic policy are I would be honored to have an extension of the ongoing negotiations between the Japanese and Turkish governments that are aimed at extending the extension. The following regulations are offered on behalf of the Japanese government:
1. The Government of the Republic of Turkey in accordance with its relevant laws and regulations in accordance with the construction of the Kaman Kaleşemüzük archaeological Museum (after this), which is carried out by the Republic of Turkey in accordance with its relevant laws and statutes, A grant of 288 million yen (after that will be announced as a "grant") will be available.
2. The grant is valid until March 31, 2006, from the date the current arrangements are effective. The term may be extended with a joint decision between the two countries ' authorities.
3. (1) Hibe will use the products of Japan and the Republic of Turkey, as well as the products of the Republic of Turkey and Turkish and Japanese citizens, to be used by the Republic of Turkey in a convenient way and only in the right. The term "citizen" means Japanese private and legal entities, which are managed by Japanese private entities in the case of Japanese citizens when they are used in existing applications, and Turkish private and legal entities in the case of Turkish citizens. available.) :
a. Products and services required for the initiative of the Kaman Kalekekök Archaeological Museum. (After that, "the products and services required")
b. The services required for the implementation of the project and the equipment required for the hardware.olanc. (a) and (b) the necessary products for the ports of the Republic of Turkey. services.
(2) (1) of the following, two countries are deemed necessary, and 3 (1) a and b are required. and the products of the countries in the Republic of Turkey and Japan, and for the services of the citizens of the Republic of Turkey and the countries of the Republic of Japan, mentioned in 3 (1) a and b, the grant can be used for the services of the citizens of the Republic of Turkey and Japan.
4. The Republic of Turkey, or its designees, signs the agreement with Japanese private and legal entities over the Japanese Yen for the purchase of products and services mentioned in paragraph 3.
5. (1) In order to satisfy the obligations of the Republic of Turkey in accordance with the commons of paragraph 4 or its authorized authorities, the Japanese Government will make the payment with the Japanese new (hereinafter) then "approved promises"). It is necessary to execute these statements from the account of the government of the Republic of Turkey on behalf of the government of the Republic of Turkey in the name of the government of the Republic of Turkey, by the authorities of the Republic of Turkey. (hereinafter "the bank").
(2) provided by the government of the Republic of Turkey or by its authorized authorities When payment requests are submitted by the bank to the Japanese government, based on payment authority, the payments mentioned in 5 (1) are made by the Japanese government.The sole purpose of the account mentioned in
(3) Yukaryda 5 (1), The Japanese Government is to receive the payments as a Japanese New and to be paid Japanese citizens to Japanese citizens who are part of the approved commitments. Details of the procedures related to the money and money taken from the account will be detailed by the bank and the government of the Republic of Turkey, or its designees, at the end of the negotiations to be made.
6. (1) The government of the Republic of Turkey will take the necessary precautions in the course of the following:
a. Clearing and clearing a large area of land that will be needed for the building of the building
b. The product and services required for electricity and water, and to sewerage products and services
c. The evacuation of the products received within the framework of this grant is due to the evacuation of the Turkish Republic of Turkey in the port city of Turkey, through customs, and the transportation of the country's transport.
d. Customs pictures, domestic taxes and other financial expenses that may be placed for the products and services to be procured within the framework of the approved commitments are exempt from Japanese citizens.
e. It is necessary for Japanese citizens to enter the Republic of Turkey to enter the Republic of Turkey, where they may be required to provide services, including the provision of products and services within the framework of the approved commitments. They do not deal with the possibility of the possibility of being sold.
f. To ensure that the Products under construction and the Hibe framework are protected and used in an effective and effective way for the implementation of the project.
g. All expenses required for the implementation of the project are not covered, not the protection.
(2) In the framework of this commitment, you may have to do so in relation to the shipping and shipping insurance of the products. The Government of the Republic of Turkey has been able to avoid being placed under any means to prevent fair and free competition between shipping and maritime insurance companies.
(3) The products that are sold within the framework of Hibe cannot be exported again from the Republic of Turkey.
7. The two governments would be more concerned about all problems associated with or related to the current government.
This Note and You Your Excellency will make arrangements under the name of the government of the Republic of Turkey The answer is that the Notasi will have an understanding that will be effective in the history of the two Countries.
I would be honored to find the maximum guarantee of Your Excellency the guarantee of the highest respect. "
The Republic of Turkey, and Your Excellency Notasi, And I would be honored to remain mutabled by the fact that the note of this answer is to have an understanding that will take effect in the history of the two countries.
I would be honored to find the maximum guarantee of Your Excellency the guarantee of the highest respect.TutanaklarýView Details of Procedural Privileges
Japan and the Government of the Republic of Turkey on September 30, 2005, at the 1st of September 2005. 3. 4. and 5. attart to paragraphs, The Governments of Japan and the Republic of Turkey have agreed to understand the two governments ' governments, considering the strengthening of the friendly and violent relations between Japan and the Republic of Turkey. It is desirable to record procedural details of the procedure in which the current one is in progress.
1. The Government of Japan tasked the Japan International Agency (JICA) with implementing the necessary work that aims to facilitate the proper execution of the Japanese Grant aid.
2. The Republic of Turkey said that the products and services mentioned in the above mentioned Note 3 (1) of the JICA are the "General Projects", where the proposed offer procedures are to be applied, except for the conditions that are not applicable or otherwise appropriate. and the Japanese Hibe Code of Rules for the Baltics Areas.
3. No official of the Government of the Republic of Turkey is the 4th President of the Nota Teatin, which is mentioned above by Japanese citizens. It cannot claim any part of the product and services that are mentioned in the paragraph.
4. It's the 1st of the Nota Teatin mentioned above. The Government of the Republic of Turkey, the Government of the Republic of Turkey, in accordance with the "General Projects and the Baltics of the Balkans for the Fields of Baltics", when the plan and/or design of the project mentioned in the paragraph is required. It is primarily in the process of having ideas, and is allowed to leave the Japanese Government on the basis of the issue.
September 30, 2005