THE TURKISH REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT AND THEBÝRLEÞMÝÞCONFIRMING THE BASIC UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE WORLD FOOD PROGRAM
Kanun No. 5516
Date of Admission: 1/6/2006
ARTICLE 1- Signed 25 Mayors 2005 "The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Union of the United Nations" in addition to the "Annex to the Basic Meaning of the World-World Programme" are appropriate.
ARTICLE 2- This is the date on the release date of the Law.
ARTICLE 3- The Council of Ministers of this Law It executes.
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS WORLD FOOD PROGRAM
BASIC UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN
The Government of the Republic of Turkey ("Government"), which is understood as "Parties" and the United Nations World GUN Programme ("DGP") , the Basic statement was signed on July 10, 2003.
Basic information about the relationship between the Parties, and especially the DGP's Turkey It defines its status in the Republic;The
DGP Country Office is the activities of DGP and the one that started/broke out in 2003 After the Iraq war, it reopens at the end of 2002, especially in support of operations against this country.
DGP only left the government with its operations against Iraq. It is desirable to remain active in the Republic of Turkey.
The parties are in the process of Arrived in reconciliation:
1. The Government and the DGP-signed Basic Agreement will cover the current and current conditions, as well as to ensure that it is valid.
2. The Basic Expression is based on the Basic section of Article XIV, which stipulate that the text of the text may be reconcilable by the text of the Parties.
3. The 5th Division of the Department of Entry. "Following the war in Iraq", the paragraph is said to have deleted the word. New paragraph is in the current:
The characteristics of DGP activities and the nature of the organization By taking into account the important role in the fight against hunger and poverty in the world, the DGP's desire to facilitate humanitarian activities in Turkey and Turkey can be facilitated;
4. I. Article (j) is said to have been deleted by the deletion of the words "in the war of Iraq war". New text is:
(j) "Formal tasks" as a result of the parties being reconced with Humanitarian activities carried out in the country and from the Country are meaningful.
5. This Attachment will be signed by the Parties and the Government will enter after the completion of the Constitutional process required for approval to the DGP, and will create a part of the Basic Expression.
This Attachment will only be written and reconcilable over Suggestions will be made.
TURKISH REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENT IBM WEARS WORLD FOOD
SPECIAL JOHN POWELL
Economic People General Executive Director-Director-Director-Director-General
Department-of-Department Collection and Business Administration