REPUBLIC OF TURKEY AND ROMANIAKONSOLOSLUK
Kanun # 4544
Accepted Date: 7.3.2000
MADDE 1. - signed in Ankara on 6 July 1999, "The Republic of Turkey and Romania Call for the Agreement" to be approved.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF "> TURKISH REPUBLIC
The Republic of Turkey and Romania;
friendship and unity from the desire to develop and strengthen on consular and legal matters inspired by
Turkey's consulates in the Republic of Turkey and Romania to help further develop the business in other areas,
to organize and develop consular relations between the two countries, by keeping the Republic and the Republic of Romania on 24 April 1963 in accordance with the Vienna Agreement on the Consular Affairs. desire,
the name of the city Consulate Anti-axing }
will describe the meanings given to them in the following statements:
1. United States,imzalayan
2. The In Party, which assigns the members of the "Sender State" Consulate,
3. "Accepting State", by which the Consulate officers perform their duty on the country,
4. "Consulate", all-Consulate Consulate, Muavin Consulate and Consulate Agent,
5. "Consulate Task circumference" is the area allocated to a consulate for the purpose of meeting consular tasks,
6. "Consulate General" has been charged with acting on this receipt,
7. "Consular Officer", Consul General, Consul, Muavin consul, or appointed to the appointed consular office to perform consular duties,dahil
8, for example. "Consular Service", the number of people employed in the administration and technical services of a consulate,
9. "Service Personnel", the kits employed in the internal services of a consulate,
10. "Members of the Consulate" consular officers, consular services, and service personnel,
11. "Members of the consular staff", consular officers, consular services and service personnel at the Consulate General,
12. "Special Personnel", the notices that are used in the exclusive special service of one of the consulates,
13. "Family Ferents" are the children and fathers who are not home and who are not people who are not retooled by a consular agent, and their parent and father, who sit with them,
14. "Consular Aries", all documents, documents, documents, books, newspapers, films, audio and video tapes belonging to the consulate, documents, books, audio and video materials, images, record books, and everything else with protection and protection of the material,
15. "Consulate Buildings", regardless of the cost of the consulate, including the residence's residence, the buildings or building blocks used to meet the exclusive consular posts, are involved and if they are on top of it,
16. "Citizen", by Sender State legislation, this state is nationals of this state,
17. "Legal part", installed according to the Sender State legislation, and its headquarters are located in this State,
18. "The ship" was registered according to this State legislation, including those who personally owned the Sender State, and were allowed to take the flag of this State, all the naval posts on the warships,
19. "The plane" was registered according to this State legislation, including those who personally owned the Sender State, and they were allowed to sign a statement on this state, and all the air on their fighter aircraft.
INSTALLING THE CONSULATE AND
APPOINTMENT OF MEMBERS OF THE CONSULATE
The installation of a Consulate
1. A Consulate can only be installed in the country of the Accept State with the rüzsi.
2. The location of the consulate is identified by the State that Submitter and the task circumference and is presented to the acceptance of the Acceptable State.
3. If a Consulate or a consulate is located, an Acceptable consulate or consulate agent is required to open the request.
4. The Acceptable State must also be required to open it at the time of the location where an office of an office that is representing a portion of an existing consulate is located.
5. A consular officer can only serve with the front muffon of the Admission State at the time of its own task force.
6. After giving notice to the relevant States, the Sender State may, after notifying the relevant States, appoint a consultative consulate in a State of the States to carry out consular duties in a third State with the muvafakti. The State of Eden can withdraw this muvafakati at any time without any reason.
7. The Sender State can perform its consular duties on behalf of a third State in the State of the Admission after a consulate has been notified of the Acceptable State and following this State's muvhaphakation. The Accepted State can withdraw this muvafakatine at any time without any reason.
and Private PersonnelUyrukluðu
1. The Lovers Parties may appoint their own citizens who do not reside continuously in the Accepting State as a consular officer.
2. As consular service personnel and consular service personnel, they can only employ their own or accepted government citizens.
and Service Status
members of the State of the Consulate, services and private personnel are engaged in a commercial or business operation in the country of the Admission State. cannot be found.
and Task Start
1. The Sender State is obligated to notify the Ministry of State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of Admission, along with an assignment document or a statement of diplomatic channels, along with the resume of a document and a statement regarding the statement.
2. An assignment document, or a related document, contains information about the consulate, specifically the name of the consulate, the name of the consulate, the nationality, and the consulate location, and the task environment.
3. The next of the following, the State of the Republic of the United States, regardless of the subject of the consulate, will provide a free or free certificate to be held for free, regardless of whether or not the State of the State is to be granted the right to a consulate or to be granted a consulate. It may be possible to temporarily take part in the task and take advantage of the provisions of the statement.
4. In addition, the Acceptable State may reject the issuance of a muvullin or a bareka document without any reason.
The Consulate of the Consulate GeneralAtanmasýnýn
Notifying authorities around the task
If the consulate is temporary, it is not considered to take office, the State will immediately notify authorities in the vicinity of the consular office. Accepted State will take the necessary measures to allow the consular office to perform its duties and take advantage of the following provisions.
The Tasks of the Consulate General of the Consulate
1. If the consular office is unable to carry out its mandate for any reason, or if the consular office is temporarily or repeatedly dislocated, the Sender State will not be able to contact an officer of this consulate, the officer of a local consulate in the State of the Union, The sender of the Sender State's diplomatic representative in the adopted state, or an officer from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will not exceed three months in a calendar year, due to the passing of the temporary consular office of the Consulate. However, it may be extended by the diplomatic route, as required.
2. Information on the identity of the person who is charged in the 1 st section of this Article is reported in advance to the Secretary of State.
3. The provisions of the Business are also applicable to the temporary consular office, which will operate the Consulate's duties in this way.
4. In warning of the 1st of the Articles of this Article, the diplomacy officer will continue to take advantage of diplomatic separation and immunity from the diplomatic representative of the Sensing State, which is the Sender State appointed at the consulate.
Assignees of Consular Members, Assets,
Notice of Violations in the Months and Status
1. The Sender State, the name and last name of the consular office, its nationals, their assets, their assets, their assets or their duties, their status, their status, and the state of the State of Accepting, the State of the Republic. Notifies the Secretary of State of the Acceptance of State of the State.
2. In this case,
a) arrival and details of family members;
b) The identification of special personnel, the task, and the end of their tasks with precise details;
the necessary information aboutson
the consular service, service personnel, and private personnel of the citizens of the State of the State of Accepting.">
The End of the Consul's Tasks Cu
Ending the task of a Consulate memberolur
a) with the notification of the State of the Consulate to the Adder State that is the sender of the Consulate General.
b) The following will be returned by the "Bmaverticed" or the other.
c) The state that accepts is always an unsolicited version of a Consulate officer or a consulate. the State of the Service, the Government or service personnel, to the Sender State. will be obligated to explain their reasons. In this case, the Sender State will return the Consulate officer or its nationals back to their country at the time of the consular service or service personnel.
The consular service or service personnel are not their own citizens. The Sender State will immediately end this task.
If the Sender State rejects the obligations set forth in this Article or does not meet them within a reasonable period of time, the Acceptable State will observe the event's feature. We will not be able to use any of the following, if applicable, or otherwise. can take it back or not accept it as a consular staff member.
1. The competent authorities of the State of Eden, each consular officer and his family, give the information to the members of the identity, the identity, their status, and they give them free of charge by defining them according to their own procedures.
2. The provisions of this Article 1 pearl are applied to members of the consular and private personnel, service personnel and members of the family, and to the members of the families of the consular and their families.
Representation of Consular Officers
1. The Sender State may be tasked with conducting one or a few of the members of the accredited diplomatic representative offices in the Admission State. In such a case, the identities of these people are reported as written to the Ministry of Acceptable States
2. The imposition of the consular duties stipulating in the 1st of the 1st section of the article by the members of the diplomatic representative will not bring the benefits and benefits of the diplomatic representation to the advantage of the people.
CONVENIENCE, PRIVILEGES AND MEDIA
The Consulate and Consular Officers
Ease of Tanks
Acceptable The State Department of Eden State will make all the necessary arrangements for the fulfillment of consular duties, and the consular officers will be able to carry out their official duties and take advantage of the rights, details and benefits of the Consular. Take appropriate measures.
Building and Mesken Acquisition
1. The State of the Accepting Government provides the property of the Sender State to the consulate, the necessary buildings and/or building parts, while they are leasing or renting; and while building or restoring existing buildings for this purpose, and the property of the buildings. to be used within the framework of their own legislation and regulations.
2. In accordance with the consular members, the accepted state will be the help of the consulate.
3. The Sender State has no obligation to comply with the government or the restoration of new premises or existing buildings.
National Using Flag and Armann
1. The Sender State has the right to use the national flag and state armada in the state of the state, under the provisions of this clause.
2. The National flag of the Sender State may be drawn to the consulate of the consulate, and the call may be put on the door of the consulate building. When the Sender State's national flag is used, it can also be withdrawn from the consular office.
3. In the use of this clause, the laws, regulations, and regulations of the Acceptable State are held in view.
Immunity from Consular Premises
1. The consular premises have been untouchable. The authorities in charge of the premises are the authorities, but the consular office or the Sender's diplomatic representative office or one of them will be held. they can enter with the permission of the authorized person.
The maximum possible time is given in fire or sair felon, which requires immediate protection measures.
2. It is special to take all necessary measures to ensure that the accepted state does not intrude on the consular premises of the Sender State or to destroy the buildings and to take all necessary measures in order to not break the peace of the consulate or to discontinue the dignity of the consulate. is an obligation.
3. Consulate buildings, furniture, property, and delivery vehicles will be able to confiscate the Admission State for national defense or public benefit purposes.
The Consulate and the Documentation Untouchable
The Consulate and its documentation are everywhere, and they always have impunity.
Freedom of Reporting
1. The State of Eden allows the Consulate to communicate all forms of official purpose, and protects it. The Sender State's Consulate, with its own Government and the Sender State's diplomatic missions and consulates, including the diplomatic courier or consulate courier, diplomatic bag or consulate torque, krypto, or ciphor. It can use any information that is appropriate for any communication that is appropriate. However, the consulate can only install and use the radio device with the muvafakti of the Admission State. Current charges for the diplomatic representation of the Sender State are also applied to the consulate.
2. The official reporting of the consulate is untoutable. All communications related to consular and consular posts are understood from the official reporting statement.
3. The consulate is neither open nor can the bag be seized. However, the competent authorities of the Admission State said that if they had serious reasons to believe that they would conflict with the authorities, the documents and the documents indicated in the 4th paragraph of this Article, the State of the Torbanin said. They may want to open them in their own way by an authorized representative. If the Sender State ' s authorities reject this request, the bag will be sent back to its location.
4. Packages that link the consulate bag may appear to indicate their qualifications and may, however, be able to create documents or other documents for official writing and non-formal use.
5. The consulate courier is a formalized document indicating the number of packages that show the end of the ship and the consular office. The consulate is the sender of the State. It is protected by the Admission State when it fuls its duty. The consulate courier has a personal immunity and cannot be arrested or detained in any way.
6. The Sender State itself can appoint diplomatic missions and consulates to temporary consular couriers. In such cases, the provisions of paragraph 5 of this Article are applied, but the bahsolan is the last to be delivered by the delivery of the courier's consular torprint.
7. The consular officer may be given permission to captain a trade ship or flight that will arrive at an entry point. Captain, we have a formal document showing the number of packets that have been relatable to the courier, but the consulate doesn't count. In an arrangement with the competent local authorities, the consulate can assign a member of the ship to take charge of the vessel or from the captain of the plane.
The state of Accepting will treat consular officers with the respect they need to show and to prevent any attack on their efforts, their dignity and their dignity. measures.
1. Consular officers cannot be arrested or detained as long as a criminal and competent authority is not determined.
2. Consular officers may not be incarcerated and their personal freedoms cannot be observed in any way.
3, to remain the dominant state forecasted in the 1st of this Article..
3. The consular officer, who was sentenced to a criminal case against him, has to be put in front of the authorities. However, the official status of the consular officer shows the necessary respect, and the case will not affect the consular officer's consular duties, except for the condition stipulated in the 1st of this Article. is executed. If a consular officer is required to keep an eye on the cases that are listed in the 1st instance of this Article, the case against you will be opened at the most time.
4. If a consular officer is subjected to arrest or detention or subject to criminal detention, the Agreed State will immediately notify the diplomatic representative or consulate that the consular officer has been given.
1. The consular officers and their service are subject to the judgment of the State and administrative authorities of the State, which has accepted the indirect duties of the consular or official duties.
2. However, the 1-pearl provisions of this Article,
a) are free from a reconciliation officer or a consular service that sends or dissenting the proxy of a consular officer, or
legal cases are not applied to thehukuk
legal cases because of damage caused by a ship or air overflow.
Article 21because of damage caused by a ship or air overflow.
Article 21in the state of the state that accepts a subtertiary.
Making a TanicableYükümlülüðü
1. The members of the consular office may be trying to make a witness in court and administrative court. Consular services and service personnel are not able to deny the members of this Article as they have been listed as being listed in the 3-th section. If a consular officer refuses to meet, no coercion measures or penalties can be imposed on it.
2. The requesting office will avoid the consular officers to perform their duties as they are. This vacancy may take the statement of the consular officer, in any case, at the residence or consulate of the consulate or the consulate member may accept the written statement of the consulate.
3. The members of the consulate are not required to identify or make formal writing or documents about the events related to the fulfillment of their duties. Consular members have the right to deny the sender of the Sender State as an expert in national law.
The Mirror and the Users
1. The Sender State may waive any of the details of a consulate and any of the details and conditions stipulate in Articles 19, 20, and 21.
Disclaimer of separation and to service is always held, and in writing to the Acceptable State will be notified.
2. If a consular officer or a consular service is suing on a topic that benefits the 20-nst article, it cannot forward the original claim against the right of any other than the other.
3. A waiver of judicial or administrative litigation does not imply a waiver of the measures for the implementation of the resolution. They are required to have a separate waiver.
From legal and personal obligations
Accepting Government with members of the consulate is required. Exempt from any form of personal obligation and, no matter what of, public benefit services, occupation, assistance, and hospitality obligations, such as assistance.
Record and Observe of Strangers Excuse meve
be free of all obligations, including the laws and regulations of the State and the laws of the State that accepts the family and their co-family.
Members of the Sender's Consulate are subject to the sending of laws and regulations relating to the use of foreign enforcement of the State-to-State service, the Sender's State-owned Consulate. is exempt from obligations.
Social Security Regime
1. Third-party provisions of this Article are exempt from the provisions of the Social Security provisions in the State of the consulate, which are in effect on the services they see in the Sender State.
a), or the State of the Accepting Devlette, the Acceptable State. is not found and
b) is subject to the social security provisions in the Sender or a third StateGönderen
3. In its services, the members of the consulate in which they have not applied the following are not applied to the 2 nci fats of this Article.uyarlar
4. The state of the State legislation, which stipulate in the 1st and 2nd feats of this Article, does not eliminate the need for the social security system of this state.
1. Consular officers, consular services, and families are exempt from any taxes or pictures of any kind, national, regional or municipality, including:
a) Normal or otherwise. tax and images of special services included in the state of the services;
b) the tax and images belonging to the non-special property contained in the Admission State country;
c) 4 Collect from the Acceptable State to ensure that the provisions of the section b are withheld. real estate, veraset and suicide taxes,
d) Tax and images received from any private income,
e) the tax and the tax on which any private services are being treated. images,
f) 28 pearls of pearls, court or tapu mortgage and stamp allowance,
2. Consular and special personnel services are exempt from tax and levy fees.
3. In relation to the consular and private personnel, the consulate will comply with the obligations stipulate in the income tax of laws and regulations of this State.
a) A consular member or family member of the death of a consulate general, except for those who have prohibited exports in the country's death in the death of the subsequent death of the country, and the following, allow for export; and
b) The national, estate, heritage, and human relationship, which is in the Acceptance of State of the Board of Trustees of the Board of Trustees or the family of one of the consulates, does not collect taxes and images of regional or municipal government.
Consulate Buildings and BaztirTaþýnýr
1. The property of the Sender State's property and consular premises, and the consulate's residence, are exempt from any tax and levy of any national, regional or municipality, at the cost of the special services paid for them. This exemption applies to the administration and legal action of the past.
2. The tax press stipulate in the 1st of this Article does not apply to taxes and images that are payable by the sender of the Sender State laws and regulations.
3. The provisions of the 1st and 2nd feats of this Article are also applied to the goods that are owned by the Submittive State and used for the requirements of the exclusive consulate.
From Customs Examination And Customs
1. In the framework of the current laws and regulations, the State-in-Law allows the entry of written pencils, and provides all customs, fees, and related charges related to storage, transportation and similar services. the following:
a) Relocations of the Consulate's official use;
b) the personal use of the consular officer and family property, including any of the locations of the local community. Consumption goods cannot exceed the required amount of interest for their own use.
2. The submitter's consular services take advantage of the separation of the first place in the first place, and benefit from the separation and the health foreseen in the 1st of this material.
3. This includes the tools for the definition.
4. Your consular officers and personal baggage with the accompanying family will be exempt from the customs examination. The baggage may only be prohibited by law or quarantine laws or regulations of the 1st section of the Article (b), which may be prohibited or prohibited by law and regulation of the State of the Agreed State. They may be subjected to a customs examination if serious reasons exist in the case. This examination will only be done in the presence of a member of the consular officer or family.
Entering national security reasons is forbidden or nizama The laws and regulations regarding the areas of the region are to be saved, and the State of the State consulates on the basis of reciprocity and travel to all members of the State-led consulate and the families of those who are on the basis of reciprocity. Counts.
The Search Tools Insurance
, means of a government-owned and consular-owned, consular-property insurance policy that is owned by the consulate.
Consulate in this topic, Accepting Notification toyapýlacaknotify.
Liaising And Termination
Termination And Termination and Relevant Provisions
1. Every member of the consulate will take part in the separation from the state of the state, which is considered to be in the state of the State of the State or in the country before, from entering the country's office, as it is in the country. benefits.
2. Members of the private staff, including the family of a consulate and the family who were working alongside him, also warned the 1st of the articles that the consular section took advantage of the privileges and benefits of the people. Benefit from the date of the state's entry to the country or from the date they are involved in the family of the consular or members of the special staff, as well as from the details and exceptions of this statement.
3. When the office of a consular office was terminated, it was the state of the special staff members who had been working with him and the family of private staff who were working with him, and the state of the agreed state of the consulate, which is understood to be the normal. The moment he leaves his country, or for this purpose, ends up in the end of a reasonable period of time. They retain the privilege and maintain until that moment, including a weapon, a weapon. As for the part of this Article in the 2nd of the article, the separation of the separation of the people and the family of a consultative member of the consulate to the service of the embassy or the consulate or the consular section shall be ended as soon as the situation is cleared. However, if any of these people intend to leave the country of the adopted state within a reasonable amount of time, they will continue to leave the country without any doubt.
4. However, it will continue indefinitely in connection with the progress of the duties of a consular officer or a consular service.
5. In the event of the death of a consular member, the family of the people who met with him had previously taken advantage of the state and the history of the adopted state until the end of the reasonable deadline of the date that they had left them. They will continue to benefit.
6. The accepted state of the state's consular service is the judge of the State of the State, which is the judge of the State of the 21st Amendment.
7. In addition, the State of the Admission will use the jurisdiction of this Article 6 to avoid the replacement of the consular duties, in a manner that is expected to be replaced.
The scope of tasks
is the authority of the Consulate officer;
a) Eden Devlette, Sender, and the rights and interests of the citizens of this State. protect.
b) To facilitate the development of trade, economic, cultural, scientific and touristic relations between the State and the State of the State.
c) To obtain information about the economic, economic, cultural, scientific and touristic life of the accepted state and to inform the government of the Government of the State of the State.
Article 34 of the state.
Contact with the Admission State Authorities
When performing the duties of a consultative officer:
a) The state of the competent authority in the consulate and theuluslararasý
b) The law, regulation, and manifestationals of the Admission State to the extent that they are answered, they can apply to the competent centralized authorities of the Admission State.
Representation of Citizens in Front of the Agreed State Authorities
1. The consular official said the State's courts and other authorities, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Agreed State, should not be prepared or to protect their rights and interests for any reason, if they do not. to take the necessary precautions to be represented in a proper representation of the citizens of the State.
2. The representation of this clause in paragraph 1 ends with the representation of the individual being represented by a substitute or the right to defend their rights and interests.
Representation on the Install
The representative of the State of the Consulate in any international installation that is in the Acceptable State after being reported to the Acceptable State
Register Citizens, Passport, and
Resigning to the Consulate officer:
a) Enrolling a member of the Government of the country;
b) to accept, accept, and provide documents related to the subject of citizens of the State, and to give passports and travel documents to the citizens of State who send
c). refresh, cancel, and cancel,
d) To issue visas to the citizens of Eden State and the Third States.
Tasks with respect to citizens
1. To the extent permitting state legislation is permitted, the consular officer is authorized;
a) To arrange and register the doğum and death certificates of the Government of the Government;
b) Mustakbel If the pair were both sent to the Sender State, and to edit the documents related to it,
c) The laws of the State that agreed with the right of a person to be the citizen of the Sender of the State. Registration of a wedding or decision made by the complaint.
d) To accept the statements of the citizens of the State of the State of the State.
2. The provisions of this Article 1 pearl are not exempt from the obligation to make relevant representationsof the Acceptance State legislation.
3. The competent authorities of the agreed state submit their samples or samples for administrative purposes to the consulate without delay and without delay.
1. The consular officer is entitled to:
a) Accept, edit and approve any statements of the State citizens,
b) The will of the citizens of the State of the Sender, who to organize, approve, and retain documents and statements.
c) To regulate, approve, and preserve the mukavees among the citizens of the State. This provision does not apply to the provisions of the rights, transfer, and cancellation of real estate.
d) to certiviate the signatures of the signatures and suitability of the State Citizens.
e) To translate, approve, and approve all documents arranged by the sender or the Admission authority, to approve the copies, copies, and examples of these documents,
f) Died in accordance with State legislation to perform noterity tasks.
2. Accepted as the documents of the 1st section of this article, which is approved or approved by the consular officer of the Sender State, they are accepted as official documents, as well as the law and the law of the Admission State. They have the power to prove the same, as they have been approved by the competent authorities of the Agreed State, or they will do the same.
Accept to Preserve
1. The consular officer may accept documents belonging to the Sender State citizen to cover the money, the precious, and the government's compliance with the state of the Acceptance State.
The documents mentioned, money, the precious part And the maangel can only be raised by the State of the Union to comply with the legislation.
2. The consular officer may, in turn, agree with the purpose of forwarding to their owners when the Sender is found the loss of their residence in the United States.
Vegaser and Slime
1. The State authorities who accept are notified by the competent consulate when they are notified that the Sender State, which is residing continuously or temporarily, will be transferred or transferred to a citizen.
2. The provisions of this Article 35 apply to the protection of the rights and interests of minors or of the rights and interests of minors.
3. The consular officer can be found in the office of the state authorities, who agree to propose a transfer of the term or registration, and specifically to offer candidates to perform these tasks.
4. Should the administration of minors or non-mutable goods be unsold, the consular officer may sell the administration of these goods or ask for the necessary measures for this purpose from the Admission authority.
5. In accordance with the Sender State legislation, the consular officer can count on the balance of a shrinking state of the State of this State.
Contact with Sender Citizens
1. The consular officer is authorized to contact the Sender State citizens, assisting with the competent authorities of the Admission State, and to assist them with a lawyer, interpreter, and for this purpose.
2. The accepting state does not allow the State Citizen to write with the consulate and will not block its entry into the consulate buildings.
3. The competent authorities of the adopted state will be able to obtain information about one of the Sender State citizens, to contact them and to contact the consular officer.
Contact with Terminated Citizens
1. The state's authorities, the Sender State's Consular office, would be subject to any measure by which one of the citizens of this State would be detained, arrested, or remanded in respect of the consular office, the authorities said. They'll let you know in time and in three days. The competent authorities of the agreed state pass letters that are sent to the consulate of such a person without delay. They report the relevance of the rights to this item without delay.
2. The consular officer has the right to visit and see the citizen of the State citizen who is subject to the measure, or to meet or write with him, subject to the discretion of the arrest or any freedom of liberty. He also has the right to visit any citizen who is in the process of suffering a punitive punishment. Agreed to visit the consular office to the consular officer at the latest, seven days after the arrest of the citizen, his detention, his arrest, or any other measures that would be subject to any other measures that would be paid. They will allow it.
3. The rights set forth in this clause are used in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Acceptable State.
The Citizens of the Patriots and their Tebligat
The consulate officer, at the request of the Sender State authorities, the entity, the entity, and the company, as the entity, and its expert, accept the requested statements and call them on behalf of the official and informal documents. He is entitled to his rights and authority. In doing so, it prohibits the use of force or threat of coercion.
The competent authorities of the agreed state, Submitters are reported to be the death of all accidents or injured by the sender of State.
The authority of the accepted state authorities, sending the death of one of the Sender State citizens They report to the consulate without delay, and they will arrange and submit a sample of the death certificate for free.
Heritage and Protective Measures
1. The competent authorities of the State of the State, regardless of the legacy of the death resulting from the death of one of the Sender State citizens and the citizens of the dead, will be the beneficiary, beneficiary or mansup of a citizen of the State of the Sender. They will notify the consular officer of the inheritance without delay.
2. The state's competent authorities have the authority to protect the heritage and to be regulated by the deceased, including the will of the will, including the money from the Social Insurances, the irads, the insurance policies, and the amount of money that will inherit the will. They take all the necessary measures to communicate all information to the consular officer.
3. The consular officer has the right to request that the public be fulfilled.
a) Heritage housing, sealing and removal of the seal, including the appointment of the owner of the inheritance manager, including the appointment of the owner. to take the necessary measures for protection and to contribute to the legacy manager;
b) the sale of the goods that have been sold out and that the date has been identified for this sale so that it can be found.
4. At the end of the inheritance lawsuit or other formal proceedings, the competent authorities of the Agreed State inform the consular officer of the delay and their debts, after the payment of their debts, taxes and ruses, are due in three months ' time. They will notify him.
5. If the inheritance is insignificant, the consular officer may ask for the delivery of the estate to him. This will have the right to send it to the respective reports.
6. The consular officer pays for personal dividends and inheritance, compensation, pension, social insurance, unpaid fees and insurance policies that are not sitting in the Sender State of the Sender State to send to the relevant people. It has the right to accept the actual amount.
7. Submission of the provisions of this Article 4, 5, and 6 will be submitted to the Senor State, but in accordance with the legislation of the Senegent State.
Permanent Surrette Death of Citizen Not Sitting
1. If a citizen who is not sitting in the Sender State dies in this state's journey in this state, the goods of the deceased will be protected by the state authorities and the consulate of the state that sent them to be subject to a special order. officer. The consular officer will pay the indebtedness that was previously loaded at the time of residence in the Acceptable State.
2. The 7th of the 47 articles of matter are applied to the maangee, which is mentioned in the 1st of this Article.
Ships to Ships
1. The consular officer is the right to send in all forms of aid to the Sender State vessels and the crew of these ships in the land and inland waters of the Admission State, including the ports. It is also the rights to surveillance and inspection of the ship and crew of the Sender State.
2. The captain or one of the crew may communicate freely with the consulate.
3. The competent authorities of the agreed state show respect for the measures taken against the ships and crew of this State, under the laws and regulations of the consular officer. In performing these tasks, the consular officer may request assistance from the competent authorities of the Acceptable State.
The Ship of the Consular Officers
and the Crew Authorizations
The consulate officer is to engage in all kinds of activities related to and in particular matters relating to the sea, not to the law and other regulations of the Sender State Laws and the Admission of the Agreed State. about:
a) The nationality of a ship, to accept, edit, or sign any documents on matters related to the property and other rights and the operation of the ship;
b) to interrogor members of the ship's captain or crew, the ship's documentation control, acceptance and cervix, by ship and ship's load, to accept declarations related to the journey and to engage the ship's entry into port;
c) One of the captain and crew all required to receive treatment at the hospital or to be sent to the anayurda to take measures;
d) to help a member of the Captain or its crew, the courts and other authorities of the Admission, and for this purpose, help them, the administration and the help of a translator or a president. saðlamak
Intervention of the Accepting State Authorities
1. The competent authorities of the adopted state, the captain of the Sender State ship, a member of the crew, any passengers on this ship or any other non-citizen citizens of this ship, have to visit, arrest or detain or be detained on the ship. if they intend to confiscate a commodity, they will notify the consulate in the same way that the consular officer will be available before they enter such interventions.
The announcement sent for this purpose is an exact time. . If they are not prepared, the consular officer or the representative may request that any information about the incident be given to them, if they are not prepared. These provisions are also applied if the captain or one of the crew is questioned by the Admission State authorities.
2. If an emergency or an investigation is made at the request of the captain, the consular officer is informed at the most recent time.
Also information about the completion of the consulate officer's request. verilir
49 and 50 clauses provisions the provisions of customs regulations and regulations, quarantine quarantine measures, and public health, marine contamination, the port police, the security of the property and the entry into the country will not be forward to the Deletion of an Acceptable Deletion in the implementation of other control measures.
Ship Batmask or AvaryayaUðramasý
1. A ship of the Sender State, the land waters or inland waters of the Admission State, crumps, wreaths havoc, lands on land, hits the beach, or if any other major is on foot, the authority of the Admission State is authorized by the authorities ' consular officer. They notify them without delay and inform the ship, its passengers, crew, their property, and the measures for recovery and protection of the cargo.
2. At the request of the consular officer, the authorized bodies of the Admission State will make any necessary assistance to the consular officer in the case of the situation in relation to the situation set out in the 1st round.
3. The Sender State has sunk a ship and its crew, cargo, board, and the State of the State Coast, which is in line with the ship, or the ship that was on board, or was dragged into the port of this state, and neither was the captain, nor the owner of the ship, nor the insurance company. If representatives of their companies are not prepared or are unable to measure the housing or subsequent arrival locations, the consular officer is authorized to take the measures that are available for the same purpose as the ship owner.
4. The consular officer took the measures envisioned in the 3rd round, on the coast of the Admission State or near the coast, or drove to the port, landing on an area, landing on land, or looking at the nationality of the ship that sank or sank, from this ship or the boat. It can take all kinds of people from the burden of a citizen of the Sender State. The competent authorities of the agreed state will immediately notify the consulate officer of such a contact.
5. The ship's hardware, load, and supplies are not subject to a customs or similar tax and a picture subject
cannot be subject to a customs or similar tax and a picture subject
Ship The Death of One of the Crew
1. A member of a ship belonging to the Sender State will die on a ship or land aboard the Admission of a ship, or if it is lost, dead or left alone, the name and the supply of goods, and the protection of goods and the theres. either the captain or the consular officer of the Sender State who are authorized to enter the required actions for the purpose of the liquidation. However, the citizen of the state, who is either dead or admitted, performs an inventory of the people at the time the captain or his replacement has been identified as death or loss. The document is given to the adopted state authorities, which are authorized to provide any form of admission, which is mandatory for the protection of goods and the liquidation of the scale, if needed. These authorities will notify the Sender State consulate for all its attempts.
2. A consular officer has to comply with the laws and regulations of the Acceptable State, in the case of inheritance, in accordance with the powers mentioned in the 1st of this Article.
The provisions of these articles 49-54 are also applied to the air tailings of the Sender State to the extent possible.
The Consulate Image and Exclusions
1. In the Admission State country, the Consulate can receive images and fees in accordance with the Regulation and legislation of the Sender State.
2. For consular services, which are mentioned in the 1st chapter of this Article, the cost of consular services is exempt from all kinds of taxes and taxes.
GENERAL AND NITS PROVISIONS
Dier Consulate Tasks
The consulate officer is not prohibited by the Sender State, nor is the Acceptable State legislation prohibitable, or is in effect between the two countries. all manner of international studies have been stated in the international community. .
Respect the Law and Regulations of the Acceptable State
1. All of the people who are separated by these provisions and benefit from the work are obligated to respect the laws and regulations of the Admission State without damaging the separation and the loss of the information. In the same way, it is also the payment of these people not to be involved in this state.
2. Consular buildings cannot be used in a way to use consular tasks.
The Method to Apply to Legal Persons
This is about the citizens of the State provisions are also applicable to legal entities.
About the Honorary consulates of Vienna on April 24, 1963 provisions.
Approval and Effective
1. This is subject to approval and will take effect on the thirtieth day following the date of the approval of the certificates.
2. In the current history of this statement, the Republic of Turkey and the Socialist Republic of Romania will be in Ankara until 25 November 1968.
3. This means that it will remain in effect indefinitely. This Means, through notification, can be annuied by each of the Akite Parties. In such a case, the }
The provisions of the Yukaru, the authorized representatives of the Akite Parties, have signed and sealed their sealing.
Each of them is signed in Turkish, Romanian and English, as two original teams in Ankara ............................... All texts are equally valid. English text will be valid if there is a difference in the interpretation of Turkish and Romanian texts.
Republic of Turkey