Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k4544.html
Law No. 4544 Date of Admission: 07/03/2000
ARTICLE 1 - 6 July 1999 which was signed in Ankara "Consular Agreement Between the Republic of Turkey and Romania" has been used in the validation of. Article 2 - This Law shall enter into force on the date of publication. Article 3 - This Law shall be enforced by the Council of Ministers.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
The Republic of Turkey and Romania;
develop bilateral relations based on friendship and cooperation in the consular and legal issues and inspired by the desire to strengthen,
Depth cooperation in the Republic of Turkey and other areas, bringing them to the consular relations between Romania as sure would help further development,
About the Republic of Turkey and of 24 April 1963 on Consular Relations of the Republic of Romania Bearing in mind that they are Parties to the Vienna Convention on consular relations between the two countries to regulate and develop the desire
They decided to be written undertakings present Consular Agreement and have agreed as follows:
This Agreement in the following statement, the meaning given to them below will be understood:
1. "Contracting Parties" States signatory to this Agreement,
2. "Sending State" Contracting Party appointing members of the consulate, 3. "Receiving State" of consular officers, brought on the country acting as the Contracting Parties,
4. "Consular" all Başkansolosluk Consulate, Vice-Consulate and Consulate of spying,
5. "Consular Task Environment", a consulate, consular functions in order to fulfill their allocated area, 6. "Consular Chief" appointed to act as such person,
7. "Consular Officer", Başkansolos to fulfill their consular mission by the sending State, including the chief of the consulate, Consul, Vice-Consul, or in his capacity as appointed Attaché people,
8. "Consular servant" means a person employed in the consulate's administrative and technical services,
9. "Service Personnel" means persons employed in domestic service of a consular, 10. "Consular Officers" consular officers, consular staff and services,
11. "Consular Staff Members", consular officers other than the Chief Consulate, consular staff and services,
12. "Special Staff", used in one of the exclusive private members of the consular services and persons with residence,
13. "Family Members", a member of the consulate with their spouse or their spouses, minor children and dependents who live with and look at themselves and parents,
14. "Consular archives", all of consular papers, documents, correspondence, books, newspapers, films, audio and video tapes, files, registry and passwords material with all kinds of items for the their storage and protection
15. "Consular premises" Whoever Maliki, including the residence of the consular chief, buildings or building parts that are used for the fulfillment of exclusively consular functions, outbuildings and land they sit on them,
16. "national", according to the sending State legislation persons of the State of nationality
17. "legal person", established by the sending State legislation and central institutions in this state
18. "Ship", including the consignor State have personally been registered according to the state legislation and was allowed to fly the flag of that State, all vessels other than warships, 19. "Airplanes" Sending State that they have personally included, have been registered according to the legislation of that State and was allowed to carry the sign specifier indicates that State belonging war all aircraft other than aircraft.
CONSULATE ESTABLISHMENT AND
APPOINTMENT OF MEMBERS OF CONSULAR
Establishment of a consulate 1. A consulate may be established in the territory of the Receiving State only with the consent of that State.
2. Consulate place, shall be determined by the sender class office environment and submitted to the State and the Receiving State approval.
3. A Consulate or consulate that tried to open a consulate or consular assistant spying out the place where the case also required the consent of the Receiving State.
4. also for the opening of an office outside the place where the consulate, which constitutes a part of an existing consular is required the consent of the Receiving State.
5. A consular officer outside their office environment but can act with prior consent of the Receiving State.
6. The sending State may, after notice to the States concerned to set up a consulate in a state with the consent of that State may appoint to fulfill their consular functions in a third State. Receiving State, that the consent, you can always undo any giving a reason.
7. A consulate of the sending State, after providing consent and notification as having been duly Receiving State that State can fulfill their consular duties on behalf of a third State in the Receiving State. Receiving State, that the consent, you can always undo any giving a reason.
and the Special Staff of the nationality of
1. The Contracting Parties shall, as a consular officer may appoint its own citizens but to permanent residence in the receiving State. 2. The Contracting Parties, as embassies and consular services, but they can employ their own staff or citizens of the receiving State.
and Operation Status of Administrators
A citizen of the sending State's consular officers, servants and dedicated staff, commercial or any other professional activity which is outside the territory of the Receiving State public officials. Article 5
Appointment of Chief Consulate
and Appointment of
1. Sending State, an assignment document to a person of the Receiving State's Ministry of Foreign Affairs was appointed in his capacity as chief or consulate is obliged to notify it about any other document and party through diplomatic channels with the resume. 2. Appointment certificate or another document about it, especially consular chief, name, surname, nationality, contains information about the place and consulates around the office will work with the class. 3. The above process is followed, the Receiving State, whatever the shape of the consular chief held a free Buyrult or other approval document verir.kabul Eden State until the grant of Buyrult or consent document, the consular chief, temporarily taking on the role of and consent to benefit from the provisions of the Agreement It can show.
4. However, the receiving State may refuse to show any reason to give any of Buyrult or another consent document. Article 6
Appointment of the Chief Consulate Consulate
Notification to the Authority Task near
The Consulate chief, even temporarily, will not be accepted inauguration, the Receiving State shall inform the authorities immediately around consular functions. Receiving State also fulfill the duties of consular chief and take the necessary measures in order to benefit from the provisions of this Agreement. Article 7
Duties of the Chief Consular
Temporary Execution of
1. Consular Chief for any reason, the task remains were unable to perform or consular authorities in the case of temporarily or permanently discharged, the sending State, the consular officer to, the officer of another consulate in the receiving State, the Sending State one of the members of diplomatic missions in the receiving State to or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in his capacity as acting chief consular officer of the consulate temporarily governed the period shall not exceed three months in a calendar year. However, if necessary, this period may be extended with the permission will be provided through diplomatic channels. 2. Information on the identity of the person appointed as mentioned, there in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be notified in advance to the State of the Receiving State Department.
3. The provisions of this Agreement provisional consulate Consulate will conduct their duties as the chief person acting in this way is also applied.
4. In accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article, diplomatic officials of diplomatic missions in the receiving State appointed by the sending State before the consulate, shall continue to benefit from diplomatic privileges and immunities. Article 8
Appointment of other Consular Officers, Arrival, the
Notice Regarding Change in Departure and Status
1. The sending State consular names of other other members of the consular the chief and last names, nationality of, classes, attributes the arrival of, the termination of departure or duties, changes in private address in and Receiving in the state status in advance of the State's Ministry of Foreign Affairs Receiving.
a) along with the identity of family members coming to or leaving;
b) the identity of the private staff, the termination of their duties and as such up and began to work with certain departures; c) consular citizen of the Receiving State, service staff and dedicated staff as an end to the recruitment or employment
necessary information is given to local authorities.
Duties of Termination of Consular Officers
The end of the mandate of a consulate members with inter alia
a) From the end of that task by the State it would have to be notified to the members of the Consulate Receiving State.
b) "Buyruldu" would be the withdrawal of the consent or other document.
c) Receiving State; it is always undesirable person of a consular officer (persona non grata) or a consular staff or services from one sender requested State may report no obligation to explain the reasons for its decision. In this case, the sending State, the consular officer or possess the nationality of the consular staff or services as soon as the call back to the country. Consular or service personnel immediately discontinue sending State if the task is not that these people own citizens.
Sending State does not fulfill them in decline or a reasonable time of the obligations set forth in this Article, the receiving State, taking in the feature event into account, you can undo the buyrultu or other approval document for related party, or may it refrain from accepting as members of the consular staff.
Identity cards 1. The competent authorities of the Receiving State, all consular officers and family members for identification, a document proving their status and the status of their data for free by issuing its own procedure.
2. The provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article, a citizen of the Receiving State and consular with the record that their family members, service personnel and are applied to specific personnel.
One of the Diplomatic Consular Officer
Representatives Fulfillment by
1. The sending State to carry out one or a few of consular affairs of the members of diplomatic missions accredited before the Receiving State may make officials. In such a case, the identity of this person will be notified in writing to the Ministry of Eden devletdışiş Kabul. 2 is carried out by members of the diplomatic missions envisaged in paragraph 1 of this Article the consular functions and privileges that benefit their capacity as members of diplomatic missions and shall be without prejudice to the immune system.
FACILITIES, PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITY Article 12
Consulate-Related Activities Consulates and Consular Officials
Receiving State, the consular office shows every convenience necessary for the fulfillment and consular officers to perform the official duties and the rights granted by this Agreement, shall take appropriate measures in order to take advantage of privileges and immunities.
Building and Housing Acquisition
1. Receiving State, the sending State to the consulate necessary buildings and / or parts of the building, while the acquisition or renting; While construction on land acquired for this purpose that he or existing buildings while restoring and transferring the property to help them in accordance with their legislation and regulations. 2. Receiving State, to ensure compliance with the dwelling in respect of members of the consular help at the consulate.
3. Sending State in cases of new construction or restoration of existing buildings, urban planning legislation or force which is not immune from the obligation to comply with other restrictions.
National Flags and Badges Using
1. Sending State, in accordance with provisions of this Article, the receiving State shall have the right to use the national flag and state emblem.
2. The national flag of the sending State may withdraw the residence of the chief of the consular consulate building; It can be hung on the door of the arms of the consulate building. The task required by the national flag of the sending State, when used, can be pulled in to the chief of the consular vehicle.
3. In the exercise of the right granted by this article, the law of the Receiving State, account shall be taken of regulations and practices.
Immunities of consular building
1. The consular premises of immunity vardır.münhasır of consular functions used as the authorities of the Receiving State to the building on, but you can enter the consular chief or sending State's diplomatic mission chiefs or the permission of the person authorized by one of them.
This consent is given as soon as possible in case of fire or other disaster requiring the purchase of an emergency protection order.
2. The receiving State has a special obligation to take all necessary measures in order to sender not state intrusion into the consulate building or the destruction of buildings and the breaking of consular peace of corrupting or consular dignity.
3. The consular premises, furniture, all property and transport vehicles, are exempt from seizure in any way with the purpose of national defense or public interest Receiving State.
Immunities of consular archives and documents
everywhere the consular archives and documents are always immunity.
Freedom of Communication
1. Receiving State allows any type of consulate official communication purposes and protect it. Posted Consulate of the State, to communicate with their government and with the sender other diplomatic missions and consulates of the State, diplomatic couriers or consular couriers, diplomatic bag or consular bag, including crypto or password, you can use any means of communication it deems appropriate. However, the consulate can only be established with the consent of the Receiving State radio equipment and use. When communication paths accessible off, the current fees for the diplomatic mission of the sending State shall also apply to the consulate. 2. touched the consulate's official correspondence. Official statement from the communication, clear communication about all embassies and consular posts.
3. The consular bag can not be opened, nor the confiscated bag. However, the competent authorities of the Receiving State, the bag, the material of the 4th official correspondence referred to in paragraph to believe that the documents and articles of other things that contain meat if they have caused serious, by an authorized representative of the sending State bags may want to open their front. Sending State authorities if they reject this request is sent back into the bag outlet.
4. Consulate packages constituting the bag may appear stating their qualifications and carry signs outside, but they may contain official correspondence and documents or articles exclusively for official use.
5. Consular courier, courier taşır.konsolosluk an official document indicating the number of packages constituting the consular bag and shows the title, sender is the State's nationality. In fulfilling its task it is maintained by the Receiving State. There are no personal inviolability of consular couriers and can not be a way to not be arrested or detained. 6. Sending State itself; diplomatic missions and consulates may appoint a temporary consular couriers. In such cases, the provisions of this Article, Article 5 paragraph applies, but there bahsolun The immunities, and ends with the delivery courier addressed to the consular bag.
7. A consular bag would have been allowed entry point given the captain of a commercial ship or aircraft. Captain, an official document indicating the number of packages constituting the courier bag is having, but consular courier does not count. consular officials and will make an arrangement with the local authority may appoint a member to take the bag directly from the captain of the ship or aircraft and freely.
Protection of Consular Officers
Receiving State, consular officials, treats them with respect and they should be shown to the parties, all kinds of freedom and dignity can be done to take all necessary measures to prevent attacks.
Impunity of Consular Officers
1. Consular officers can not be arrested unless the decision of the competent judicial authority or a felony and can not be taken into custody.
2. Without prejudice to the case provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article, consular officers other than the implementation of the final judicial decision can not be squeezed and personal freedoms can not be restricted in any way.
3. Against a criminal case substituted consular officer must appear before the competent authorities. However, official status for the sake of the consular officer shall be respected should he and the court, except for case provided for in Article 1 paragraph shall be conducted so as to affect the fulfillment of consular duties of a consular officer. A consular officer, if mentioned in paragraph 1 of this Article detention cases should, be substituted lawsuit against the pop-up as soon as possible. 4. The arrest of a consular officer or in detention or be subjected to criminal prosecution, diplomatic representatives from the State to which the consular officer shall immediately notify state Receiving or consulate.
1. Consular officers and employees of the consulate or because of the actions during the official duties of the Receiving State judicial and administrative authorities are not subject to judgment.
2. However, the provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article,
a) A consular officer or a consular explicitly or amounted to a tacit Sending State arising from a contract is not concluded proxies, or
b) a vehicle Receiving State territory, because of damage caused to a ship or aircraft to drop by a third party,
It does not apply to civil proceedings.
Testimony do Obligation
1. Consular employees may be called to testify during the judicial and administrative proceedings. Consular services and staff members refuse to testify except in the cases mentioned in paragraph 3 of this Article. If a consular officer refuses to testify applicable to him or any other criminal coercive measures.
2. refrain from hindering the fulfillment of their duties consular officers of the authority requesting the testimony. This authority, which is in any case possible consular officer of the testimony about statements, you may take the place of residence of the members of the consular or consulate or accept a written statement of consular officers.
3. Consular officers, to testify about the events related to the performance of their duties or official correspondence related to it or they do not have to show documents. Consulate members, as well as the Sending State are also entitled to refuse to testify as an expert on national laws.
Privileges and Immunity of the
1. The sending State on a consular official, 19, 20 and privileges provided for in Article 21 and may waive the immunity.
Waiver of the immunity and privileges will always be explicit and notified in writing to the Receiving State.
2. If a consular officer or a consular case to substitute in accordance with Article 20 on a subject that benefit from immunity, immunity can not be any corresponding demand on the basis of demand directly connected to the correct time forward.
3. Legal or waive the immunity related administrative case, does not imply a waiver of immunity in relation to the measures for the implementation of the decision. It is also necessary for a separate release.
Magnificent and the Personal Liability
Receiving State, the family members of the consular efrat with all kinds of personal liability and public utility services regardless of the type set, istimval aid and exempt from military service obligations relating to such accommodation.
Immunity from foreigners' registration and residence permit
Consular officers and servants and families living with them efraim of foreign laws and regulations of the receiving State as stipulated in the terms and residence are exempt from all liability.
Work Permit Immunity
Citizens of the sending State consular officers, the services they do sending State shall be exempt from the obligations imposed on the work permit of the laws and regulations on the use of foreign labor force in the Receiving State.
Immunity from Social Security Regime
1. The consular staff and their families were efraim, the provisions of paragraph 3 of this Article of the social security provisions in force in the Receiving State about the service they have received are exempt Without prejudice to the sending State.
2. immunity provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article, in the special services exclusively to members of the consular staff members
a) they are not a citizen of the Receiving State or the Receiving State in the absence of continuous residence and b) the sending State or are subject to the social security provisions in force in a third State
Applied to the circumstances.
3. Persons not apply the immunity provided for in paragraph 2 of this Article in which members of the consular service, comply with the obligations imposed on the employer's social security legislation of the receiving State.
4. Do not allow the extent of this Article provided for in paragraph 1 st and 2 nd Receiving State immunity legislation, does not eliminate the possibility of voluntary participation in the government's social security system.
1. Consular officers, consular and family were efraim, except those listed below, personal or in kind, national, are exempt from all kinds of taxes and duties of the regional or municipality:
a) indirect taxes which are included to the price of goods or services normally;
b) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 28, belonging to private immovable property in the territory of the Receiving State taxes and duties;
c) Article 4 shall be without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph I, shall be collected by the Receiving State real estate, inheritance and gift taxes,
d) Supply in the Receiving State, all kinds of taxes and duties from private income,
e) the fulfillment be charged in return for specific services tax and pictures
f) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 28, the court or the mortgage deed and stamp fees,
2. Sending State citizens with members of the consular staff and special services are exempt from taxes and duties because of the fees they receive the money.
3. Consulate, a citizen of the Receiving State with respect to members of the consular staff and private, of the laws and regulations of that State complies with the obligations stipulated in the income tax.
4. In case of death of a consulate or the family members of the Receiving State efrat:
a) shall permit the export of movable property of the deceased except with the deceased at the time of his death is banned from exporting acquired in this country; and
b) the deceased members of the consular or consulate members of one family because of the efrat Receiving the goods transported in the state, property, inheritance and succession national relationship does not collect regional or duties and taxes by municipalities.
the Consulate building and some movable
Akçalı Immunity of goods
1 residence of the sending State Maliki and consular chief consular buildings as tenants, they made for special services outside the price paid money, national, regional, or are exempt from all kinds of taxes and fees belonging to the municipality. This exemption, a contract for the acquisition of real property in question and also on the legal process.
2. tax exemption provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article, the sender in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Receiving State shall be paid by the person making the State contract tax does not apply to images.
3. The provisions of paragraphs 1 and paragraph 2 of this Article, Posted in State ownership and is applied to the movable property used exclusively for the needs of the consulate.
Customs Inspection and Customs from
Immunity of the picture
1. Receiving State, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, would allow the introduction of writing pen down and storage, all customs duties, except for costs associated with transportation and related services, fees, and grant exemptions in other tax related thereto:
a) of goods for the official use of the consulate;
b) including settlement goods, items of personal use of a consular officer and his family efrat. Consumer goods, directly related to not exceed the amount necessary for their own use.
2. citizens of the sending State for consular, the first settlement in the moment that they have imported goods, benefit from the privileges and immunities provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article.
3. vehicles including the identification of goods.
4. accompanying consular officers and their personal luggage of the family members are exempt from customs inspection. It said luggage, but this article's paragraph 1 (b) may be subject to customs inspection if the presence of serious cause of other goods or Receiving the law and with the import or export regulations state ban or quarantine laws and whether the regulations of the subject goods containing meat from those mentioned in the paragraph. This examination, however, is done in the presence of a consular officer or member of the family. Article 30
Freedom of travel
Entering for national security reasons banned or hidden laws and regulations relating to regulations connected regions prejudice to, the receiving State consular all members and displacement on their families in the country within the framework efrat basis of reciprocity and provides the freedom to travel. Article 31
Automotive Parts Insurance
Posted in State property and vehicles owned by members of the consulate to consulate the use of tools aiming vehicles are subject to compulsory insurance. In this regard, the consulate warned, statements will be made by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Receiving State.
Consular Privileges and Immunities of the
Commencement and Termination and Related Provisions
1. All members of the consulate, if there are to go out tasks from entry into the country of the Receiving State or already in the country since the beginning of the consular mission, the privileges set forth in this Agreement and benefit from immunity.
2. efraim family who live with him in a consular employees and in accordance also running alongside specific staff members in paragraph 1 of this Article, the date of the benefit of consular privileges of members and immunity from the date of entry into the country of the Receiving State or that of consular members of the family efrat or specific staff members from the date of the privileges set forth in this Agreement and shall benefit from immunity. 3. When the end of the mission of a consular officer, he and also the privileges and immunities of special staff members working alongside with it efraim family living with him at the time of leaving the country of the Receiving State of members of the consular called normal or recognized for this purpose itself ends at the end of the reasonable period of time . These privileges and immunities of persons, armed retain so far, including a state of conflict. As for the person referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article, their privileges and immunities, including the consular services of a member of the family or members of the consular status efrat disappear is not up to the end. However, if these people are intending to leave the country within a reasonable time of the Receiving State shall continue until the instant motion doubt privileges and immunities.
4. However, as a consular officer or a consular immunity related to the work done during the fulfillment of the task it continues indefinitely.
5. In the event of the death of a consular officer, was efraim family who live with him, Receiving date they leave the State of the country or recognized them for this purpose until the end of the reasonable period of time, the privileges they enjoy before and will continue to benefit from immunity. 6. Receiving State citizens with consular outside the cases provided for in paragraph 3 of Article 21 are subject to the jurisdiction of the Receiving State. 7. However, the Receiving State this Article paragraph 6 of the said person's jurisdiction on the fulfillment of consular functions to avoid excessive way interfere with uses in a way.
Scope of Duties
Consular officers are authorized in the following areas;
a) Receiving State, the sender and the citizens' rights and protect the interests of the State. b) From the Receiving State between the government, trade, economic, cultural, scientific and tourist relations to facilitate and enhance the development of friendly relations between the two countries.
c) Receiving State's commercial, economic, cultural, scientific and legitimate way to obtain information on tourist development and condition of life, report to the State Government to provide information to people interested in this subject and sender.
Receiving State Authority contact with consular officers while performing their tasks:
a) the competent local authorities and consular mission around
b) Receiving State's laws, regulations and customs which are permitted to the extent of international agreements, and may apply to the competent central authorities of the Receiving State.
Authorities Representation of the Receiving State in front of Citizens
1. The consular officer, citizens' absence or in case of failure to protect any other reason, the rights and interests, has the authority to take the measures necessary to be represented in the Receiving State Government in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Receiving courts and the sender before other authorities of the state citizens in an appropriate way.
2. representation provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article pearl, represent or be the person with the right to appoint an attorney to defend the interests and ends with his undertaking.
Organization Mission in the eyes
Consular officers after reported to the Receiving State may discharge their duties as representatives of the Sending State of any international organization in the eyes of the Receiving State. Article 37
Registration of Citizens, Passport and
Consular officers are authorized in the following topics:
a) make a record of the sending State citizens;
b) nationals of the sending State, to accept demands and declarations about citizenship and provide the relevant documents;
c) the sending State citizens to passports and travel documents, renew them, change and cancel d) give visas to citizens of Kabul Eden States and third States.
Related Tasks cases where personal
1. To the extent permitted by the laws of the Receiving State, the consular officer is authorized in the following areas;
a) organizing and registering the birth and death certificates of citizens of the sending State;
b) The future of the sending State if they are dual citizens of both marriage chop and edit documents related to it,
c) the Parties provided in accordance with the laws of the Receiving State is a national of the sending State at least one chopped to marriage or divorce registration decision.
d) Sending State citizens to accept declarations regarding family relationships.
2. The provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article, the person concerned can not be exempt from liability in the declaration are stipulated by legislation of the Receiving State.
3. The competent authorities of the Receiving State, the personal records of the case and requested copies or instances on the Sending State citizens themselves with administrative purposes, without delay and send it to the consulate for free.
1. The consular officer is authorized in the following topics:
a) nationals of the sending State to accept the statements of all kinds, edit and approve
b) From testament to the citizens of the State, to edit other documents and statements, to confirm and store accepts.
c) From the contract between the State and citizens to edit, approve and maintain. This provision of the law on real estate property does not apply to contracts relating to the transfer and cancellation.
d) to verify the accuracy and compliance with the original signatures of the citizens of the sending State.
e) the sender or to translate all the documents held by the competent authorities of the Receiving State, to confirm and to translate these documents, to certify copies and samples f) the sending State in accordance with legislation providing other notary office.
2. issued by the consular officer of the sending State, approved or those substances which are certified for compliance with the original approved as required documents listed in paragraph 1 shall be considered as official documents and the condition is not contrary to state laws and regulations of the Receiving Receiving State approved by the competent authority or its origin They shall have the same effect as the certificate of conformity has been certified and they bear the same results. Article 40
Accepting items to maintain
1. The consular officer, citizens of the sending State documents, money and other valuables may agree to keep all property unless contrary to the Receiving State legislation. The mentioned documents, money, valuables and mamelek, the Receiving State, but the condition can be removed to comply with the laws of that State.
2. Consular officers, nationals of the sending State, when they lost to the goods during their stay in the Receiving State, to transmit to the owners, likewise can accept.
Trusteeship and guardianship
1. Receiving State authorities, the state shall inform the consular officials learned they would be assigned permanently or temporarily residing citizens of the sending State of a guardian or trustee.
2. The provisions of Article 35 of this Agreement applies to the protection of minors or other non-distinctive rights and interests of individuals.
3. The consular officer, guardian or trustee appointed to offer and especially about the candidates to fulfill these tasks may interfere in the Receiving State before the competent authorities.
4. In the absence of administration of small or non-distinctive of the goods, the consular officer may provide for the appointment of administrators of these goods or receiving State of the competent authority may wish to take the necessary measures to this end.
5. Consular officers, in accordance with the sending State legislation, is a citizen of this state can provide a little care residing in the Receiving State.
Contact with the sending State Citizens
1. The consular officer of the sending State to contact with citizens, to help them in their relations with the authorities of the Receiving State and their lawyer is authorized to hold an interpreter and any other person for this purpose. 2. It does not restrict the consular correspondence of citizens of the sending State and the receiving State does not prevent the introduction to his consulate building. 3. The competent authorities of the Receiving State, to learn about one of the citizens of the sending State, to establish contact with the citizens and helps to discuss issues of consular officers.
Contact with Citizens Freedoms Restricted
1. Receiving the authority of the state, the sender of the Consulate of the State, that State one of its nationals taken into custody around consular functions, arrest or freedom restricting other in case of any measures subjecting the shortest possible time and to inform the latest within 3 days. The competent authorities of the Receiving State shall transmit without delay in a letter sent to such person's consulate. The authorities concerned shall inform without delay the rights that pursuant to this article. 2. Consular officers were detained, arrested or freedom to visit any citizen subject to restrictive measures and kept sending State shall have the right to speak or to help him with it in the conduct of correspondence and defense. Moreover, freedom have the right to visit any citizen who is in a penalty shoot restrictive. Receiving State competent authorities of the consular officer, he said citizens, being taken into its custody, arrested after or freedom restrictive later than 7 days before being subjected to any other measures and subsequently allowed to visit at reasonable intervals give. 3. rights mentioned in this article, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Receiving State, provided that these laws and regulations are used to eliminate these rights. Article 44
Citizens Testify and Notification
Consular officer, at the request of the Sending State authorities, nationals of the sending State, the parties, the witnesses and experts, to accept an optional expression and to notify them legal and unofficial legal documents has the right and authority. This process in the making, it is forbidden to use or threaten to use the force made means. Article 45
Receiving the authority of the state, all citizens of the accident that killed or injured by the sending State shall inform the consular officer without delay.
Death of Citizen
The competent authorities of the Receiving State shall notify the sending State to delay the death of one citizen consulate and a copy of the death certificate they send edit for free.
Heritage and Preventive Measures
1. Receiving the authority of the State, the sending State citizen of the opening of the inheritance as a result of death of one and whatever the nationality of the deceased, the heirs of a citizen of the sending State, eligible or if there mansup heirs will inform without delay the consular officer from also opening the inheritance. 2. The receiving State to protect the heritage authorities and testament is regulated by the deceased bequeathed the example of the Social of Insurance, as revenue from, including amounts elders of the insurance policy, about the value and content of heritage to transmit to all the information consular officer that they have, the Receiving State in laws and regulations take the necessary measures envisaged.
3. The consular officer is entitled to the fulfillment of the following points.
a) maintain the heritage, the seal and the seal of the abolition of the inheritance administrator to take the necessary measures to protect the heritage, including the appointment of a trustee and ensure the participation of heritage managers in this process;
b) the sale of goods that constitute the heritage and of itself being notified of the date fixed for the sale to be ready.
4. At the end of the inheritance proceedings or other official action, the competent authorities of the Receiving State, the consular officer without delay, notify it and debts, taxes, and after the payment of Rusudan heritage or about people falling shares, shall inform him within three months.
5. The value of the Heritage junk, consular officers may request the delivery of the heritage property itself. In this case, it has the right to send it to the relevant parties.
6. Consular officers about the sending State to send to the parties share personal falling to the citizens living in the Receiving State and heritage, compensation, pension, social insurance, or suspension to accept the amount falling to the person of the unpaid fees and insurance policies.
7. This Article 4, 5 and 6 shall implement the provisions of paragraph Babinda goods and the sender will be sent to the State, but is done in accordance with the laws of the Receiving State.
Copies of the Permanent Citizens Living Death
1. Sending State Receiving State on living a citizen of the deceased's property in case of death during the journey in the state are protected State competent authorities of the Receiving and given a special procedure consular officer of the sending State without being subject. Consular officers during the residence of the deceased in the Receiving State debt of the pre-installed, it pays to be limited to the value of the goods back. 2. Article 47 paragraph 7 of the provision of paragraph 1 of this article mentioned mamelek is also applied.
Help the ship
1. The consular officer, the port and the Receiving State, including land and inland waters of the State Author of the crew of this ship has the right to ship all kinds of help available. Consular officers on surveillance vessels and crews of the sender State and also has the audit rights.
2. One of the captain or crew can communicate freely with the consulate. 3. The competent authorities of the Receiving State, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the sending State consular officers shall respect the measures taken by the Government with regard to the ship and crew. Consular officers, while fulfilling its duties, may seek assistance from the competent authority of the Receiving State.
Ship of Consular Officers
and Powers on the crew
Consular officer, provided that the sending State and not contrary to the law in accordance with State laws and other regulations related to marine transportation Receiving and has the right to engage in activities of all kinds, especially in the following areas:
a) nationality of a ship, ownership and other rights in the same situation and issues related to the operation of any document to accept, edit or sign;
b) The ship's captain attract or questioned other members of the crew checked the ship, accept and approve the charge of the ship and the ship and to accept statements about the journey and the port entry also ship engaged in activities to facilitate the stay and exit;
c) The captain and to take all necessary measures to ensure that someone in the hospital or sent to their homeland to see the treatment of the crew;
d) the captain or a crew member, helping in their relations with the courts and other authorities of the Receiving State and for this purpose to them, the legal assistance and an interpreter or any other person providing the assistance.
Interventions aboard the Receiving State Authority
1. Receiving the authority of the state, the captain of the sending State ship, a member of the crew on this ship any passenger or visit any person without the citizens of the State Receiving, arrest or detain or on board a trowel put your hand if they are intended, such before attempting to intervene, consulate, to allow the presence of a consular officer shall inform. For this purpose, sent notice indicates an exact time. Consular officer or his representative, if they are not ready, said authorities applying to, any information about the event may want to give them. These provisions, if the captain or interrogation by the authorities of the State Acceptance Eden one of the crew also applied. 2. If, at the request of the investigation in case of emergency or captain, consular officers are aware of this as soon as possible.
Information about the complete absence of the consular officer, at the request of the investigation itself is given.
49 and Article 50 provisions of the Receiving State of customs legislation and regulations, health quarantine measures and public health, marine pollution, port police, the implementation of other control measures relating to the allowed cost of security and foreigners to enter the country may not be invoked against the Receiving State.
Neither of Batman or the ship's general average
1. Posted a ship of state sinks within the territorial sea or internal waters of the Receiving State, is fragmented, is damaged, the land sits, if coastal strikes or any other average suffered, Receiving delay the consular officer competent authorities of the State aware of it and the ship's passengers, crew, rescued their goods and cargo, and provide information on the measures for protection. 2. At the request of the consular officer, the competent authority of the Receiving State, 1 st in the armor regarding the situation specified in paragraph measures, they do all kinds of aid to the consular officer.
3. sank a ship of the sending State and its crew, load the documents and ship goods with a Receiving State coast or found near or dragged to the state's ports and captain of what the ship, nor counsel, nor the ship owner, nor or they are not ready representatives of insurance companies these items are kept or subsequent destinations unless they take measures regarding consular officer is authorized to take measures can be taken for the same purpose if there were ship owners ready. 4. Consular officers paragraph 3 on the measures envisaged, Receiving found near the coast or coastal State or dragged to the port, suffered an average, run aground or sunk, regardless of the nationality of the ship, this ship or whatever from the load and the sender's State of a national goods you can take on. The competent authorities of the receiving State shall immediately inform the consular officer of the existence of such an article. 5. hardware ships suffered general average load and the requirement to leave my ex- rations or consumption in the Receiving State, and can not be subject to customs or other similar tax picture.
Ship crew from someone die
or lost the
1. If the sending State of a ship's crew is a member of the Receiving ship in the State or land dead or disappeared, he left dead or GAİB's, name and valuables and other goods to the dump and the protection of goods and persons authorized to engage in the necessary procedures for the transfer order of liquidation probate the instead of facing the person or sender is captain or consular officer of the State. However, if the citizens of the state secrets of Eden dead or acceptance instead of facing the captain or the person doing the casting of the goods to be determined at the time of death or disappearance mania. This is a copy of the casting, the protection of property and the elimination of probate, which is compulsory in any attempt to have the competent authorities of the receiving State to if needed. The consular authorities of the sending State shall inform the whole enterprise. 2. A consular officer, on heritage in paragraph 1 of this Article in cases where exercise the powers referred to, must comply with the laws and regulations of the Receiving State. Article 55
The provisions of Articles 49-54 of this Agreement, to the extent possible, the sender also apply to state aircraft.
And Fees for Consular
1. Consulate, the Receiving State territory in exchange for his consular services in accordance with the regulations and laws of the sending State can take pictures and mortars.
2. referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, the fee charged for consular services, are exempt from all kinds of taxes and fees in the Receiving State.
GENERAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
Other consular duties
Consular officers, given to him by the Sending State, the Receiving State and that legislation banning of opposition or the Receiving State specified in international agreements in force between the two countries can also perform all sorts of other tasks.
Respect to the Laws and Regulations of the Receiving State
1. All persons enjoying privileges and immunities with the provisions of this Agreement, without damage to the privileges and immunity, they are obliged to respect the laws and regulations of the Receiving State. Likewise, it is the duty of the state to interfere in the internal affairs of these people. 2. Consulate buildings, are used in a manner incompatible with the consular duties.
Methods Applicable to Legal Persons
The provisions of this Agreement the citizens of the sending State, shall also apply to legal persons.
About Honorary consulates, of 24 April 1963 on Consular Relations will apply the relevant provisions of the Vienna Convention.
Ratification and Enforcement
1. This Agreement is subject to ratification and shall enter the date of the thirtieth day after the exchange of ratification documents.
2. On the date of entry into force of this Agreement, the Republic of Turkey in Ankara between the Socialist Republic of Romania on November 25, 1968 Consular Agreement concluded between the parties that will be repealed.
3. This Agreement shall remain in force indefinitely. This Agreement through notification may be terminated by each of the Contracting Parties. In such a case the Agreement shall cease to have effect within six months following the date of termination.
The confirmation of the above provisions, authorized representatives of the Contracting Parties have signed this Agreement and they have applied the seal.
Each Turkish, mainly in Romanian and English languages in two original teams in Ankara in 1999 ............................... It signed on. All texts are equally authentic. Turkish and Romanian texts of the agreement in case of differences in interpretation, the English text shall prevail.
On behalf of the Republic of Turkey on behalf of Romania
Search Translated Laws of Turkey