RESTITUTION TO PAY FOR COMPENSATION FOR SOME OF THE EUROPEAN JUDGES ' RIGHTS TO THE COURT OF EUROPE
Kanun No. 6384
Date of Admission: 9/1/2013
ARTICLE 1- (1) The purpose of this Code is to the European Court of Human Rights. It is the determination of the basis and the procedures for the settlement of the people by paying compensation.
MADDE 2- (1) This Law;
a) Private law and administrative law with criminal prosecution and criminal prosecution The extent of the assistance in the scope of the scope in a reasonable period of time,
b) Court decisions are either late or incomplete, or not performed at all,
refers to the European Court of Human Rights, with the claim that it is held.
(2) European Rights of the United States, and additional protocols by which Turkey is a party The protected rights of the European Court of Human Rights under the protected rights of the European Court of Human Rights under consideration of any violations of the country's violations of the state of the United States of America. The provisions of this Law can be applied in the decision of the Council of Ministers.
(3) The provisions of this Law on the damages arising out of the is not applicable.
ARTICLE 3- (1) In the implementation of this Law;
a) Ministry: Justice Minister,
b) referring to the European Court of Human Rights, including the European Court of Human Rights,
c) Bamain: European Court of the People's Rights to the European Court of England,
) Commission: Commission established in order to decide on the claim for compensation,
d) Muuraat: Request forwarded to the commission,
e) Detaper: Claim compensation from the commission,
Commission and management of business
MADDE 4- (1) To decide on the scope of this Law A total of five people will be appointed by the Minister of Finance to be appointed by the Ministry of Finance staff, including judges and prosecutors, who have been involved in the central and related installations, the ministry said. The commission is established. The Office of the Commission is elected by the Minister of Justice from among these members.
(2) The 9th clause is to remain retained, to the members of the Commission into the conclusion of the conclusion of the No task is given.
(3) The Commission will convene with only the number of members, and the meeting will be added to the meeting only It is the most important decision.
(4) The security services of the Commission are executed by the Ministry.
(5) Public institutions and organizations and judicial authorities are required by the Commission to act as part of the are required to submit any information and documents to the Commission without delay.
Platform and duration
MADDE 5- (1) The order of the Commission is the date and date of the European Court of Human Rights. The official record acceptance letter showing the number is provided with a signed petition with the identity information of the acquis, along with the information and documents related to the suspect form and the other.
(2) The agent will be at the Commission within six months of the current date of entry. He can Those who have not been present during this period will be appointed to the Commission within a month of the adoption of the unacceptable decision of the European Court of Human Rights, which is based on the reason for the non-consumption of domestic legal issues.
(3) with the decision of the Council of Ministers;
a) Genification of the extent of the law in the second phase of the 2-ci clause of the article,
b) Extension of the deadline for the second phase of the 9th Article,The winners of the
case are in the Official Gazette of the Council of Ministers ' decision. They can be used within six months from the date of release.
(4) It is also possible to do so through the Republican attorney general's office. Cumhuriyet will send the attorney general to the Commission immediately. In this case, the Republic is based on the historical history of the state attorney.
(5) The profits to be held are from the stamp tax, and the action will be made from the expense Obscenise.
MADDE 6- (1) Commission;
a) internal legal means of the European Court of Human Rights, which is the case of the European Court of Human Rights. Other than the consumption of consumption in the country was not considered,
b) Not in duration to the Commission,
c) No legal interest in the principal,
) Do not contain any 2-point-of-the-clause,If
detects it, it rejects the reward.
Appeal for the decision and resolution on the future of the platoon
MADADE 7- (1) The Commission has to decide within nine months of the acquis.
(2) The Commission is also involved in observance of the precedent of the European Court of Human Rights. " and so on.
(3) The Commission within ten days of the date of the decision of the Commission. The Ankara District Court of Israel can be appealed. The petition is sent immediately to the objecto, along with all the documents of the acquis. This appeal will be decided in three months, counting the first ones. If the Commission's decision is not to be seen by the court, it is decided on the basis of the matter. Decisions made on the course of the course are final.
(4) The compensation agreed to be paid by the Ministry within three months of the commitment of the decision. It's paid off by the side. The profits to be arranged are from the stamp tax, and the work to be done is undersecretary of the money.
Decision-related forensic or administrative mercie statement
MADADE 8- (1) The Commission's decision to make sure that the Commission's final decision is to be finalised. A forensic or administrative mercie is sent when the topic example is done with the task.
(2) This topic is not yet a result of the subject matter, or is subject to the administrative or administrative authority. The action will result in urgent.
MADDE 9- (1) This Law is the European Court of Human Rights, as of 23/9/2012 It applies to recorded reports in the cold case.
(2) May be extended by the Council of Ministers upon the proposal of the term of the term of the term of the First fund.
INVALIDATE ARTICLE 1- (1) Members of this Law are the latest from the date of publication. will be assigned within a month.
MADDE 10- (1) This Law;
a) a month after the release of article 5 of the publication,
b) On the release of Digit items,
enters the current process.
ARTICLE 11- (1) The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
(s. Number: 342)