RUSSIAN FEDERATION OF TURKISH REPUBLIC
UNDER THE LAND OF RUSSIAN BORDER GAS
RETURN TO REPUBLIC OF TURKEY 15 December 1997
Accepted Date: 2.6.2000
MADDE 1. -"Additional Protocol of the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Turkey on 15 December 1997," signed by the Government of the Republic of Turkey in Moscow on 27 November 1999. to be approved.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Law.
ARTICLE 3.- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
ADMINISTRATION OF TURKISH REPUBLIC RUSSIAN FEDERATION GOVERNMENT
ONLINE OF RUSSIAN BORDER GAS
UNDERSTANDING OF THE REPUBLIC">
align="JUSTIFY"> Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Russian Federation, hereto "Parties",
The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Russian Federation on the Black Sea to the Republic of Turkey 15 December 1997 (hereinas) anýlacaktýr
in an effort to improve the current implementation of the" understand " }
1. As envisioned in the deal, a supply of gas to the Republic of Turkey, from the town of Izobilnoe in the Stavropol region of the Russian Federation, Samsun in the Republic of Turkey, the Blue Stream Main Gas Pipeline under the Black Sea area of water (from now on). It will be called the Gas Pipeline).
2. The main Gas Pipeline has been reached by the Beregovoy Vault (including a compressor station) in the Krasnodar region of the Russian Federation, through the area of Kadabiz and to the Turkish gas company in the Republic of Turkey. The initiative of the part, which will be called "Deniz" (hereinafter), will be conducted by the OAO Gazprom in good faith (this will be called "February").
3. The pipe will be owned by the pipeline.
4. In terms of activities carried out in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Turkey, the company replays its accounts and financial reports in national currency using the exchange rate at the end of the accounting period. It will be calculated. The actions of the company will be offered in the United States and national money for taxation, taxation, US Dollars and national currency.
By means and OOO. The Gazexport/OAO Gazprom and BOTAAŞ search is Gazexport/OAO Gazprom, which supplies the total amount of gas from the Main Gas Pipeline, in accordance with the 15 December 1997 Doðal Gas Alum and Satım Promise (hereinafter referred to as "Glossary").
1. The Russian Federation:
a) Major Gas Pipeline contractor and its contractors are carrying out the main gas pipeline, and the main gas pipeline is the main source of the main gas pipeline, the main gas pipeline is Russia's. The exclusive economic zone of the Federation, about its territorial waters and its land, is still relevant, still implemented, and applicable in the future, including property tax, value-added tax, road fund taxes and fees. and fees, separately, the exclusive economic development of the Main Gas Pipeline ' s Russian Federation taxes,
b) The maintenance and repair installation of the Major Gas Pipeline, from taxes received over the construction of the Sea Segment within the region (in the 12-mile area). During the period of December 2015, the maintenance and repair of the Major Gas Pipeline will be related to the current, still implemented and in the future, current (real estate), tax, value-added tax, road fund taxes and fees, and other related taxes. andücretlerden
will be exempt.
2. The construction of the Main Gas Pipeline, including ships, equipment, parts, spare parts and other goods (except those that are subject to consumption tax), is technical and maintenance of the customs duties of the Russian Federation with the purpose of operation, maintenance and repair. The material items in the qualification shall be exempt from taxes, fees, customs paintings and other similar expenses, except for the fees received for customs duties for the period up to December 31, 2007. Items that are mentioned will be subject to customs images, taxes, fees, and other such allowance in accordance with the current general application if they are used or otherwise sold.
The activities of the Major Gas Pipeline of the company will be subject to taxation in the Russian Federation only.
1. The Russian Federation is exempted from the conduct of the Company with respect to the conduct of the Company, including the current or future assets, value-added tax, road fund taxes and fees and other taxes and fees that may be applied. It will hold.
2. The company will pay the benefit tax, which is part of the tax system of the Russian Federation, over a fixed amount of 0.1 USD$ per 1 000 cubic meters.
The Russian Federation, under the framework of the activities related to the main gas pipeline, OAO Gazprom and OOO Gazexportu included the value-added tax and export customs duties on the gas. The full refund of the yacht is due for a period of time, but 31 December. No later than 2015, the road will be exempt from fund taxes and fees.
The sale taxes on all of the Russian gas exported according to the statement will be passed by OAO gazprom to fully repay the yacht During the period, but not later than December 31, 2015, the current price of the natural gas sold in the Samsun City is not greater than 65 USDDollars for 1 000 cubic meters, but for 1 000 cubic meters of gas, sold in the Samsun City area. If the current price of the current price exceeds the current level above, The current price for 1 000 cubic meters is payable over $65 and up to 30 percent of the difference between $2 (two) dollars. With the expend of the term specified above, the sales taxes will be paid in accordance with the current general procedures.
Legal and economic related to the construction and construction of the main gas pipeline marine the Republic of Turkey for assistance, except for customs fees for the Republic of Turkey, except for customs fees:
a) Activities related to the main gas pipeline anddoðrudan
b) up to 31 December 2015 the maintenance and repair of the main gas pipeline for the period of time;
c) Through the main pipeline of the natural gas (without provision of matter 4);
d), through the main gas pipeline of Turkey, we will see the Turkish gas pipeline in the Samsun region and be imported into Turkey. arzýný
e) The construction, maintenance and repair of the main gas pipeline in the period up to 31 December 2007, including ships, pipes, equipment and any technical material, etc. mallarýn
will exempt taxes and images.
The parties are involved in the construction and construction of the gas pipeline in areas under the sovereignty of their state. They will do everything they can and most effectively provide all the permits and licenses necessary to provide the necessary conditions for the right of time to be real.
Party countries are new taxes and/or impose levy and fees, taxes, customs pictures And the legal activities that increase or increase the conditions of those who pay taxes or pay taxes, the tax regime will use the construction, maintenance, repair and construction of the main gas pipeline of the operations specified by the tax regime with this protocol, maintenance, repair and construction of the Russian. will not apply to its }
The terms of this protocol apply to the terms of this protocol. The provisions of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Russian Federation on 15 December 1997, the provisions of the Prevention of Avoidance Of Double Taxation in Taxes on the Land of the Republic of Turkey, will be applicable.
The United Kingdom of Turkey signed on 15 December 1997 with the Government of the Republic of Turkey to Prevent Double Taxation in Alınında Taxation This protocol will be effective immediately following the entry of this protocol. It will be effective at the time that the notices are made to the conclusion of the internal push of the laws of the Republic of Turkey and the Russian Federation.
In Moscow, 27 November 1999, all three text (s) were identical. It is signed in Russian, Turkish, and English as a copy of the two copies. English text will be valid for comment in any different state.
Name of the Government of the Russian Federation in the name of the Government of the Republic of Turkey