LAW ON RECONFIGURING SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES IN DEBT TO THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
Kanun No. 5569
Acceptable Date: 27/12/2006
TICAD 1- (1) This Law purpose; small and medium-sized push-offs, The banks and other financial institutions involved in the activity in Turkey have received a loan from the current financial institutions and the credit for which they will receive a frozen or non-violent account under the date of 31/10/2006. in the framework of the framework understanding and commitments, depending on the debt;
a) extending the maturity of the loan debt,
b) To renew the credits of these people,TagPreserver,p,0,139c) To give additional credit to the people,
ç) To reduce or reduce analmoney and/or asli interest and/or default interest or dividends Giving up,
d) They will receive money, interest or dividends; whether you are a part or a wholly owned business, in a mirror, in a way or liquidate, or liquidate, or completely liquidated third-party, or third-party, third-party, or third-party supply,
to make protocols by acting together with other banks,In place of the withdrawal obligations to the financial segment, with measures to be taken atTagPreserver,p,0,139 It allows them to be able to deliver and continue to contribute to employment.
(2) Revert or completely reframe of loans as specified in the first fund, 4603 The Republic of Turkey, Ziraat Bank, the People's Bank of Turkey, the Bank of Turkey, and the Real Estate Bank of Turkey, have been able to manage their management and control of the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund with the Bank's Bank. It's not going to be done by the banks that have been transferred.
(3) Restructure and Restructure liabilities of 30/1/2002 and 4743 to the financial sector Those who have benefited from law enforcement in some laws do not apply to the law.
ARTICLE 2- (1) In the implementation of this Law;
a) Bank dated 19/10/2005 and last bank in Article 3 of the Bank of 5411 Banka description,
b) Union: The Banks Association of Turkey and/or the Bank of Turkey, or the Union of Katyism,
c) Framework Statement: The Financial Reaction to be signed in accordance with Article 3 of this Law Frame Meanings,TagPreserver,p,46,51
) other financial institutions: the main activity is money and capital markets, and on these issues Loans with permits and licenses, financial leasing companies, factoring companies, consumer financing companies, and asset management companies operating under the permit and registration of its own private legislation. Warranty Fund Interprocess and Araşitrma A. rec.,
d) Board: Board of Banking Regulation and Supervision,
e) Small and medium heat (KOBUS): Two hundred and fifty-year-old people who work less than 50 years old or, net selling damage or balance sheet active sum of twenty million New Turkish Liratics,TagPreserver,p,139,143
f) Glossary: Financial Reproduction Framework Agreement redo commitments,
Financial again Framework understanding of construction
MADDE 3- (1) Banks and savings of other financial institutions Deposits will be credited to the Turkish Real Estate Bank in liquidation with the Insurance Fund; it will be prepared by the Union and will be signed by the authorized representatives of the creditors and will be signed and approved by the Union. The General Assembly of the General Assembly of the United States of Turkey within a month of its entry in the according to the Financial Reaction Framework, which will be shown in the regulation to be played, and within a period of two years from the date of approval by the Board of the as needed, including the use of loans for the supply of machinery and equipment that will be needed, including the use of credit for the machinery of the machinery to be needed. The financing can be restructured or new push plans can be planned.
(2) Additional funding required will be remade or new by sale the scope of the credits to be planned for a push; the qualifications of debtors, the minimum and the costs of the financial restructuring to be signed between debtors and debtors. The minimum elements are determined by the framework of the Financial Reaction of the Financial Reaction, which is determined by the first in the first phase. The provisions of this Law are not applied to the commitments and commitments made by those who do not sign the Financial Reaction Outline.
(3) Financial Reaction will be organized under the provisions of the Framework of Frameworks signed the financial restructuring commitments of the signed KOBBs, due to 31/10/2006 due to payment due to the use of electricity, natural gas, telephone or water. With respect to the Ministry of Finance, tax agencies and social security institutions, dated 21/7/1953 and numbered 6183. Due to the provisions of the provisions of the Law or the provisions of the Regulation on the Evacuation of the Payees, the liabilities are sought in two months from the date of the date of the date of the settlement, if the interest is to be sought in two months. It can be isolated for up to twenty-four months by applying the legal interest rate. Due to the liabilities in this scope, previously applied volumes are left in parallel with the payments made.
(4) Financial restructure to be signed between credits and indebtor parties The banks and creditors who remain in other financial institutions can also take part in the party.
(5) Turkish Republic Ziraat Bank Incorporated, The People 's Bank' s Bank 's Bank' s Anonymous Company, A restructured or new push plan has been remade by the Financial Reaction Framework, including additional financing for debts to the extent of which they are needed. are authorized to take part in financial restructuring promises to be made with debtors.
(6) The Savings Deposit Insurance Fund and the Türkiye Real Estate Bank of Tafisfik are the Bank of Turkey, The party is party to the Financial Reproduction Framework and to not finance additional financing for financial restructuring commitments to the debt-indebtor KOBDAs..
(7) Financial restructure under Financial Reaction If the process is signed, it is time that the creditors who signed those promises were cut off by their time of commitment to date of the date.
(8) Credit to the scope of this Law by bank or other financial institutions, 4/12/1984 And 3095 is based on the Canary Interest and the Emerald Interest, which cannot be held on a wrist basis.
Tax exceptions and telliveads documentation
MADDE 4- (1) Financial Restructure Frame Provisions of the financial restructuring to be held under the provisions of the terms apply, and in relation to the implementation of those commitments.
a) Framework meanings will be made based on commitments and the merits of which they are identified The regulations and the profits to be organized are 1/7/1964 and the stamp tax payable under the Stamp Tax Code of 488 and the allowance payable by the Law of $492, dated 2/7/1964 and the Code of Letters, 492, are paid in accordance with the Law of the Law.
b) Whatever the framework of the framework of the framework of the framework of the framework of the banks and the banks. The amounts to be collected will be 13/7/1956, and 6802 is the expense of the Law of Charge Taxes, and the tax on the tax on the tax and the taxes,
c) Resources for frames and credits used in the scope of edited promises from the support fund,With
and other funds, it is the exception of financial obligations.
(2) Israel, the framework understanding of the framework of the installation, and the edited commitments It is also applied in the same way that they have inherited their assets.
(3) The implementation of the Israeli application is replaced by the debtors 'debtors' The tax, levy, and levy on which they should be paid or not brought in by legal means of failure to be brought in are also valid.
(4) 5411 is in line with the second phase of the 53rd article of the Bank of the Bank Except for the part of the separation, the provisions of the commitment will be taken by the Tax Procedural Law, which will receive the payment due to the provisions of the Tax Procedure Act, and for the indebted credit, the credit will be given to the credit. does not have a problem.
(5) Applied to the application, even if the application is not realisable Taxes, images, and levy exceptions are not returned.
(6) Restructured and restructured debt by financial restructuring. with the durations of the tele documents received by the indebted KOBSAs, which are based on a new push plan, export commitment times are as extended as the durations specified by the commitments.
(7) exceptions to the scope of this clause will be applied to the COBBs. For those who are going to dream for banks, the restructure calls for a non-payment of the percentage of the debt that is subject to the debt.
(8) Creditors or creditees will be acquired by the financial institution as an entity The fact that the existence and obligations of KOBIK is in fact requested by the debtor, if requested by the debtor, is authorized by the Board or the Capital Markets Board to make dexterance. or is done by the installation.
ARTICLE 5- (1) This is effective on the release date of the Law.
MADDE 6- (1) The Council of Ministers of this Law It executes.