TÜRKIYE LARGE MYLLET
PREVENTING AND FIGHTING BORDER CRIMES
APPROPRIATE FOR APPROVING }
Kanun # 4589
Accepted Date: 30.6.2000
MADDE 1. - It is appropriate to confirm the "Right to Preventing Crimes and Struggle" signed in Bucharest on May 26, 1999.
MADDE 2.- enters the date on the release date of this Law.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
PREVENTING AND FIGHTING BORDER CRIME
This Governments (hereinafter, "Parties");
In the framework of the European Entry of the South, wishing to expand and set up the business;
The parties are searching and The importance of trade relations with other countries, and in a harmoniously compatible way. to contribute to the development;
acknowledging the interest in developing a closer regional business to combat crimes and enforce laws;
Convinced That Criminals are a serious threat to trade, sovereignty, and property commerce, and can be fought effectively because of their efforts to fight against them, as well as in an effective way to fight the country's efforts;
With intent to realy this goal, the left is charged with crimes believing that a commitment to develop the most current form factor is }
, considering that it will cause economic, financial and financial implications of the countries. ;
Taking into account the country's earlier acceptance, regulations or treaties with regard to the fight against trafficking;
a) "The statement of the organizations and customs authorities who are fighting the criminal charges" makes sense of the authorized national organizations identified by the Parties. The designation is confirmed by the SECI Industry and can be described on the notification of Sekretariya.
b) "A severe criminal" statement, the organization of international criminal activities, its office, and its assistance. or a breach of national laws and regulations, or a call to tender,
c) "Customs legislation", customs duties, allowings and taxes, or prohibbles, controlled by restrictions, and related to other similar controls implemented in the past of national slits , laws and regulations of import, export, transit or contact imposed by the customs authorities;
d) "Information" statement, data, documents, records and reports or them, no matter what the other way. approved nushalari;
e) "Kishi" statement, any real or legal entity;
f) "Personal data" statement, all information about any identified or detectable actual,
g) The "property" statement is a right or a vested interest in all kinds of assets and proof of legal documents or vesicals;
h) "Provisional measures" statement,
1. The Zapaty, savings, movement and transfer of the property are temporarily prohibited or,
2. Temporary oversight or control of the property, issued by the court or authorized authorities or other channels;
i) "Musadere" statement, court or authorized authority to deprive or deny the property. foreclosure;
j) "Demand office" statement; article first described in (a) and the first receipt of the eighth article;
k) " Claim The paper " statement, described in the receipt of the first clause (a), and the eighth Article to the bottom of the }
refers to it.
Scope of Meaning
1. In this statement, the Parties help each other, with the authorities they designate, to prevent, uncover, ask, follow-up and be charged.
2. This statement was adopted by the European Union on June 14, 1985, the Schengen Agreement and the implementation of the Schengen Agreement on June 19, 1990, and was adopted by the European Union on 19 June 1990, as well as international treaties and parties. will be able to agree to the application of an international agreement or an agreement or agreement to understand the international agreement or any other party that is still in effect, or to be implemented by the board of the country. or may not be interpreted in style.
3. Each of us will fulfill the demands of the Party under its own national law.
4. In matters related to the police, ICPO-Interpol is active members of the World Customs Organization (WCO) in customs as active members of the SECI countries to prevent, investigate, investigate, and increase the effectiveness of the official pursuit. with their intent, their own set of installations, and the Interpol General Secretary and the WCO, in terms of information, and the development of this information.
Specific Help Estates
1. A Party provides information on demand, on demand or from itself, to the other person's information about the current crime.
2. On demand, a Party is in the help of the information, which is required to enforce the national legislation on the Parties, as well as for the customs duties and the correct exchange of taxes and other taxes.
3. A Party provides information on demand, on demand or from itself, but not to include, but not otherwise, information aid.
a) Method and techniques for Passenger and Cargo impositions;
b) realising yards and techniques for implementing laws;
c) Actions to enforce laws that may be useful;
d) in criminal action new methods that are used.
4. They will do the following on the following:
a) The effective incentive is to ease;
b) Use and maintain communications channels to facilitate secure and secure information return. saðlanmasý
c) where appropriate technical assistance methods are being sold through a professional, scientific and technical knowledge;incelenmesi
d) review and analyze new hardware and methods attempted;
e) Time joint transaction all general administrative topics that may require; and
f) the implementation of controlled delivery methods in accordance with national law.
5. Upon request, the parties inform each other that the country's territory, which is being exported from a Party of Party, is imported into the country's territory in accordance with the law. If requested, the information will also include the regime used in the customs process.
6. Upon request, the claimed Party provides information on its own offerings and available resources, and in accordance with national legislation:
a) known to the Demanding Party, known or otherwise known as the criminal offence the goods stored in or out of the warehouse, especially those that are involved in and out of its territory,ile
b), especially those who have been trafficled from the requesting part of the smuggling program.
c) has been used for criminal execution in the requesting Party area Appliances.
7. On demand, or from itself, the Parties provide information to each other about activities that may result in a number of crimes that are currently in place. In situations where possible, a Party can seriously damage the economy, public safety, public safety, or similar important interests of the other, they will provide such information without waiting for demand.
8. In accordance with their national legislation, the parties will comply with the temporary measures by implementing temporary measures, and their dismay in relation to property and income and/or related criminal instruments.
9. The parties may liquidate property, revenue, and tools that are available as a result of the following assistance in the control of the property, revenue and tools of theulusal
a), national legislation;
b) The property, revenue, or tools that are executed may transfer the proceeds of the sale to the other, in accordance with the terms of which they understand.
The Privacy and Personal Data of the Information Protection
1. The claimant is confidential to the information obtained under this information, to the extent that it applies to similar information in its own patronage.
2. The provision of the provisions of the Protection of Individuals (Council of Europe, ETS, 108 Strasbourg 28 January 1981) with the record of storing the provisions of the Personal Data, at least the most information that is provided by the information under the information of the protected protection.
3. The information obtained under this information is only used for the purposes of this expression. The claimer will receive the written consent of the requesting office, if it wishes to use the information for purposes of use, including forwarding to a state, in order to communicate it to a different state. Such uses are subject to the conditions identified by the referred article.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the third party provisions do not prevent the use of such information in any subsequent legal or administrative action related to the current crime of the subject. The parties may use the information obtained in accordance with the provisions of the evidence, reports and witnesses, in accordance with the provisions of this agreement on the issues that are being sued in the proceedings and the right. This information is provided prior to such use.
Accountability and Legal Protection in Ineffective Data and Legal Protection
1. Each of us is responsible for the national regulations of damages, as a result of legal or factual errors in the data transferred to the SECI Center.
2. The damaged party may only be in the form of compensation for which caused the damage caused by the incident. The damaged party will refer to the competent courts within the framework of the national legislation of the relevant SECI state.
3. A party may not be responsible for suggesting that it is transmitting non-docu data to avoid liability for a party that is damaged by the national legislation. If these legal or factual errors are caused by the data transmitted as a cross, or if one or more of the Parties may not comply with the obligations stipulate in this Meaning, or if unauthorized or wrong transfer, the data may be caused by a breach of the data. the country in which it is not used by the country where the damages arising will be repaid upon request.
File and Documentation
1. Upon request, the country's most demanding number of files, documents, documents, and documents related to the country's office are properly sanctioned.
2. The requesting article may transmit computer-aided information in any way, especially as you do not want the asylus or the nüzhalas. The requested Party presents all information about interpreting or using computer-aided information at the same time.
3. With the reconciliation of the requesting office, the designated authorities may review and extract the information of the country's offices, referred to, and receive the summary of the information on the requested country's offices.
Tanks and Reqs
1. An officer of the requested authority may be identified as a witness or an employee of the following authority, as well as information, and file, document, or other documents relating to the issues within the scope of this statement. can sell copies of them. The claim on this topic is specific to which the agent is defined as and whether it is to be familiar with, or with, the title or title.
2. The claimants have to take all necessary measures to ensure the personal safety of the officers during their time in the territory of their own state, according to the first financial statement of this Article. This is the employee's journey and daily expense.
How to contact the Claim
1. Such requests are made in a language that is acceptable to the authorities identified by the authorities or in a language that is acceptable to the authorities referred to by the identified authorities. Any information that is useful for the fulfillment of the claim is added to the request. In case of emergency, oral claim may be made and these requests can be accepted; however, oral claims must be confirmed as written within 48 hours. Each State Party appoints a single national point of contact to transmit and receive claims, and will also provide a contact point to the contact point through the Central Secretariat.
a) the name of the Thai authorities and the key to the claim there;
b) The nature of the subject or business, including relevant laws, regulations, and legal provisions;
c) A brief summary of the events and related series of crimes;
d) The nature of the public;
e) The reason for the claim and how information is used;
f), if known, related to the the names and addresses of the software according to international identity documents
Resetting the Claims
1. The referred authority takes all reasonable measures to fulfill a claim, and provides the safety of the necessary measures.
2. If the requesting authority does not meet the request itself, it is available in accordance with national legislation to fulfill the request for acting on its behalf, and the requesting article will provide information to the requesting article.
3. The claim Party, control, control, review of the situation, including investigations or investigation of the claims, witnesses, witnesses, and other people's crimes, including the questioning of the people involved in the investigation. It allows the authorities to execute the following, or if possible, to execute the requesting authorities within the framework of the national legislation.
4. To facilitate an operational activity, and upon request, the location and time of the action to fulfill a claim will be communicated to the requesting article in advance.
5. Upon request, the requested authority, if possible and in accordance with national legislation, authorises the officers of the requesting authorities to be prepared to help fulfill the claim in their own country, to the most current extent possible.
6. If the current request does not prohibit national legislation, a specific method will be used to monitor the request for monitoring.
1. The claim may be rejected if the assistance of the judiciary is to violate its sovereignty, trust, public policy or other important national interests or to create incompatibility with national laws and regulations. It may not be given, or the help can be met by specific conditions and requirements.
2. If the paper that demands Eater is not able to fulfill it, it will pay attention to this issue if it is not making a request for such a claim. It is at the discretion of the requested authority to show such a request.
3. The claim may be delayed by an ongoing question, whether litigation or execution is to be intervened. In this case, the request that is requested will be consulted with the requesting authority to determine whether the help can be put forward by itself.
4. In cases where a claim is not fulfilled, the requesting article is immediately notified, or a notice is made on the grounds of the request for the postponement of the request or the reasons for the rejection. For future tracking of the topic, you will be notified of the required critical conditions.
1. The parties give up, except for all requests, expert fees, expenses made for the tanks, and the expense of the translator and the expense of the government, except for the expense of the expense of this agreement.
2. Significant and significant expenses are needed to meet the replacement demand, or if necessary, the authorities will be consulted to determine which of the people and conditions the demand will be met and how much will be charged. They will be found.
Do Not Apply Meaning
1. A Joint Committee of Public Affairs Committee, which is a representative of the authorities identified by the Statement, has a vote on each Party's Committee, and is on Bucharest. A representative from ICPO-Interpol and the World Customs Organization (WCO) will serve as a part of the Joint Committee on Public Affairs. The Joint Committee on Public Affairs provides at least once a year on the agenda, according to the agenda, which has been reached on the agenda. meeting.
2. Joint Committee on Public Affairs;
b) examines all problems arising from the implementation of the statement;
c) This Comply with the scope of the statement;
d) In the view of each other, including measures in the future, including resources and other resources, in all matters related to the common interest found;
e) that aims to actuate their goals for solutions.
3. The Joint Public Committee, the highest corporate body of the SECI Center, agrees with its own indiscretion.
4. The Joint Committee for Public Affairs (UNECE), the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), the United Nations Office for the Prevention of Suppression and Crime Prevention (UNODCCP), WCO, Interpol and Europol, for the active part of the Union and the SECI Centre. has been consulted with related international installations.
The Regional Center for Southeastern European Innovation Regional Center (SECI Center)
1. The SECI Center will be installed in Romania-Bucharest.
2. The SECI Center will be accepted by the Parties as soon as possible, and will operate in accordance with the Contact and Business of the SECI Center for Combating Criminal Charges, which will be included and included in this Agreement.
3. The activity of the SECI Center will be coordinated by the Co-op Committee.
This means, each in the territory of the State.
There is no understanding between two or more Parties or the Center for interpretation or interpretation of this statement. in the case of the relevant Parties, and to examine the subject of understanding if necessary and submit to the Joint Public Committee to determine appropriate action.
Effective Entry and Termination
1. This will take effect on the first day of the month after the date of the three-side deposit of the required national procedures for which you are notified.
2. For each state that has contributed to the SECI after this statement is effective, this statement takes place on the first day of the month after the date of which the state is notified of approval, acceptance or contribution to the depositor.
contributor SECI For any state in the United States, the decision that allowed the decision to take place after the effective entry may only be taken with the unanimous vote of the states that have been folded into SECI. For these states, the State will take effect on the first day of the month after the date of which the state is notified of approval, acceptance or contribution to the deposit.
3. The Government of Romania acts as a depositor of this statement. The depositor informs the Parties to the statements mentioned in the first and second fans of this statement.
4. A party may always withdraw from a notice made to the deposit; the depositor transmits a copy of the notice to each of the notices. The withdrawal sentence is three months after the notification date. However, the progress of the withdrawal is completed in accordance with the provisions of this section.
1. Any use of this information may be recommended by any Party. Recommended depositions are sent to the depositor to be forwarded to the Parties.
2. The parties notify the depositor at the time of their acceptance of the recommended depositions at this time.
3. The deities agreed with the engraving in accordance with the 2nd nci will be effective in accordance with the clause 16.
4. If an objection has been reported to the depositor, the statement is not accepted and will not be accepted.
This is an endorsement of the only text in English prepared in the English language. The depositor is entrusted to the Romanian Government.
The people who have signed up to the full authority of the government will sign this statement.
Bucharest, Romania 26 Mayys 1999 has been signed.
Private and Full-Authorized Bucharest Ambassador H. E. Mr. Marko BELLO
Secretary-General and Minister of Human AffairsRecica
Secretary-of-State Mr. Bojhidar Dimitrov POPOV
Secretary-Attorney General-Justice Georgios ANDREOPOULOS
Secretary of State-Secretary of State Mr. Rudolf JOO
Undersecretary -of-State W. Ulber LJUFI
People's Minister H. E. Mr. Victor CATANA
aling="JUSTIFY"> Undersecretary -Customs Mr. Ramazan ULUDAAKI
People Minister H. E. Mr. Constantin Dudu IONESCU
MONITORING AND MONITORING OF THE SOUTHEASTERN EUROPEAN ANTI-SECTION (SECI) CENTER OF THE FIGHT AGAINST ANGRY CRIME
1. CENTRAL OBJECTIVES:
1.1. In the SECI Center, development of active joint institutions within the region of the region and between the rest of the states.
1.2. The parties will be able to identify, prevent, ask, and engage with information and documents in connection with the liaison officers, as well as to identify, prevent, question and engage in critical activities.
1.3. Assistance with ongoing crime, ongoing customs and criminal inquiries.
1.4. To identify, work on, and bring suggestions to increase the effectiveness of the fight against crime in the region.
1.5. A contact with the ICPO-Interpol and the World Customs Organization to minimize unnecessary duplication of similar efforts and to maximize the impact of current and enhanced steel programs.
2. CENTRAL PARTICIPANT INTEREST:
2.1. The operation of the SECICenter will be in accordance with the SECI "Department of Preventing Crimes prevention and Struggle" scope.
2.2. The SECI Centre, ICPO-Interpol and the World Customs Organisation, as agreed by the standard procedures and the Joint Committee of Public Affairs, will be able to transmit, store, restart, resupply, resupply, and resupply the types of information that are not part of the common criminal offense. .
2.3.. The SECICenter supports operational activities within the participating countries in accordance with their demands, as long as the name will be organized and appropriate, and not to the national legislation.
2.4. They will be assigned to the SECICenter and will notify the SECICenter Director who will notify the Joint Public Committee.
3. IMMEDIATE OBSERVATIONS:
The status of a Daemon Observer will be approved by the Joint Committee.
4. CENTER STATUS:
SECI Central is regulated by the SECI Co-op Committee and a host country arrangement. This information will cover the services, security, and other regulations that will be covered by personnel and buildings, and services, security, and other regulations.
5. CENTER ORGANIZATION:
5.1. Staff and construction
5.1.1 A two-thirds majority of the Joint Public Commitment Committee is selected to serve as a manager from a country and manage and manage all personnel in the Center. is responsible for its organization. The manager can be re-elected for a second term in two years with a two-thirds vote, and for the third two years of voting. The role of the Director may be terminated with a two-thirds plurality of the Joint Public Committee for a given reason.
5.1.2 The Joint Committee of Public Affairs provides Strategic Plan (vision, mission and performance) for the SECI Center in case of the development of the principal standards).
5.1.3 Israeli officers (customs, police, and border preserve) can be assigned to the SECI Center.
5.1.4 The building and maintenance of the SECI Center, the home owner from the country's side. The employee is a member of the state (technical and administrative) home and a member state where appropriate.
5.2.1 The budget of the SECI Center is responsible for contributing to the It is identified by the Business Committee.
5.2.2 The Katkyi system, budget planning and spending control are developed and approved by the Joint Committee on Business.
$5.2.3 SECI Central Director It is based on the SECI Central budget. The limits of the community are identified by the Joint Committee on Public Affairs. Payment agents are paid for the country that sends the meeting.