Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k4593.html
Law No. 4593:1.11.2000 article 1. – signed in Stockholm on 3 June 1997 "Turkey Republic and the Kingdom of Sweden, of 30 June 1978, signed a supplementary agreement to the Convention on social security In" to be approved.
Article 2. – This law enters into force the date of promulgation.
Article 3. – This law the provisions of the Council of Ministers.
The REPUBLIC of TURKEY and the KINGDOM of SWEDEN, of 30 June 1978 in a SUPPLEMENTARY AGREEMENT to the CONVENTION SIGNED in SOCIAL SECURITY the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Kingdom of Sweden article 1, signed in Stockholm on June 30, 1978, the contract with the social security by establishing mutual relationship in the field;
This is to extend the scope of mutual relations and the changes and changes in the legislation to consider the longing;
The following matters agreed;
Article 1 1. Article 1.1.3 will be replaced in the following way: "Social Security Ministry and other related Ministries" the words, "the Ministry of labour and social security and other competent Ministries will be replaced with the words".
2. Item 2.1. B to include the specified below will be replaced in the expression: "f) unemployment insurance and job market monetary support" 3. Article 7 will be replaced as follows: article 7 1-8 and in contrast to the provisions in article 9, in cases that are not earning money from the King himself, or a person employed employer, regardless of the residence, according to the legislation of the country of employment of the insured was Âkit Party.
2-non-employed people Earning money, they will be subject to the legislation of their country of residence. "
4-Article 8.1 will be replaced in the following way: "1-Âkit in accordance with the legislation of the Party of the insured Party, a person employed by an employer in the country, this employer is sent to work in the country by other Âkit Party, the first Party in the country, this legislation, as if it were running about, Âkit Sides are continue to apply to it. This condition, referred to as the second Party in his country should not be expected to last for twelve months of the study. Unexpected reasons, referred to as the country's case to the second twelve-month Âkit Sides after this time and if he continues, a non-First party's legislation on more than two months while the second referred to as Âkit twelve-month the first party's authority before the end of the grace period with this acceptance requirement continue to apply. "
5. Article 8.4 shall be replaced as follows: "4-a worker and heartwarming and earning money for themselves personally and do not work in a job family, legislation will be insured according to the Âkit if you live in the country, which was accepted by the party, the provisions of this article will be covered."
6. added a third paragraph to article 13: "3-Âkit-party legislation, medical attention provided in accordance with Âkit Side nam and other Âkit Party to see medical treatment account, the country will continue to be given to people who are allowed to go to."
7. Article 15 shall be replaced as follows: "article 15 1-Gain money based on the run time up or to qualify for a pension based on reserve Thomas completed insurance periods in accordance with the monthly legislation, should be completed in accordance with the legislation in Sweden monthly periods, unless this period of conflict, are combined.
2-If, under the provisions of Paragraph, considering the Turkish insurance periods, this legislation was completed in accordance with 360 days, additional monthly calculated monthly according to the system's points before a year or may be paid to the Government of the 1960s insured person is a taxable gain is considered to be one year.
3 when calculating the amount Payable, only Sweden monthly legislation-in accordance with the completed insurance periods are taken into account.
4-in addition to persons born before 1924 the calculation of Sweden legislation related to the temporary provisions, arising out of this agreement will not be affected "8. Article 16 will be replaced as follows: "article 16 a lucrative business based on real or based on the calculated monthly only nazari times, article 5 except for Sweden in accordance with the provisions of ödenirler.
Article 5 does not apply to the following benefits;
Monthly hikes, children in addition to unpaid printing allocation, pension and a disability aid and revenue allocation controlled. "
9. Article 17 shall be replaced as follows: "article 17 1-Âkit insurance agency authorized by the party losing the ability to rate a person's working on while you're concerned legislation which implements the institution's personally.
2-required medical examinations at the request of the competent Insurance Institution, and he traversed by the insurance agency at the institution account resident. "
10. Article 18 is meant to be.
11. Article 19 is meant to be.
12. Article 26 ' from previous subheading will be as follows: "part 3 Work Accidents and occupational diseases" 13. The following illustration shows an article 27 a, Article 27 will follow: "article 27 a Âkit according to the legislation of a Party to an accident or occupational disease the work exposed in the land, while the other Âkit Party or residence due to an accident or illness while Âkit Party authorities of nam and the first account, as provided in the second party's legislation, the necessary medical care."
14. Article 28 is meant to be.
15. Article 35 ' e 3rd will be added a paragraph.
3-article 17 and in accordance with title III, Chapter 3 of the contract, "the charges made by a Âkit Party Insurance Agency, administrative principles and methods to be determined in the agreement of the other Âkit are paid by the insurance agency Authorized by the party."
Article 2 the provisions of article 39 of the Convention, this agreement has been provided with rights required changes are implemented as.
Article 3 This supplementary agreement shall be ratified. Consent documents will be replaced by mutually in Ankara. This supplementary agreement, following mutual approval documents to bear comes into force on the first day of the third month.
Governments by duly authorized, sign this additional Agreement undersigned individuals,.
This agreement, in Stockholm, the third day of June 1997, Sweden and English languages, each text being equally valid as three copies.
On Behalf Of The Kingdom Of Sweden On Behalf Of The Republic Of Turkey
Search Translated Laws of Turkey