ELIGIBLE FOR APPROVAL OF THE ECONOMY ' S COMPLIANCE ENTER THE LAW
Kanun No. 5585
Acceptable Date: 28/2/2007
MADDE 1- July 17, 2003 It is appropriate to approve the "Trade Agreement for Economic Cooperation" signed in Islamabad.
MADDE 2- This is the release of the Law is effective in its history.
MADDE 3- This Law The Council of Ministers executes its provisions.
ECONOMIC REDEVELOPMENT TCARET UNDERSTAND
1. Economic Cooperation (hereinafter) members; Provisional Afghanistan, Republic of Israel, Republic of Azerbaijan, Israel, Republic of Israel, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Israel, Israel, and the Republic of Israel. Republic of Pakistan, Republic of Pakistan, Republic of Tajikistan, Republic of Turkey, Turkmenistan, and Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter, the Party will be understood as Countries);
2. Respecting the principles of united sovereignty, dignity and territorial integrity, all countries are in the spirit of unity, increasing regional prosperity for the prosperity and stability of the region. with power from your commitment,
3. By gradually lowering tariffs and eliminating tariff trade barriers, they actively participate in the process of the liberalisation of trade, and this is the case. by specifying that they are ready to strengthen the process and to search for their tools;
4. The objective and objectives of the EIT in its own way are to consider the provisions of the Economic Cooperation Strategy for the EAST region, especially the Articles of the Commercial Cooperation Framework for EAST. to coordinate economic policies to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives of the market economy, as well as in the awareness of the importance of the principles of the market economy;
5. Knowing the importance of economic development and the importance of the need for international acceptance and the importance of free trade regimes;
6. The multiplicity processes of these countries by ensuring that non-WTO member Party Countries will continue to continue their contribution to the WTO, and the WTO member states also. to make sure that you can make sure that you can make it easier to use;
7. Considering that there is an urgent need to increase inter-regional trade, which is a place in the total trade volumes of the EAST member countries;
8. The rights and obligations arising out of one or more of the member states, one or more of the member states, arising out of one or more third countries, are the provisions of the to take into account that you will not be affected;
9. By believing that it will create a new environment in economic relations between the Countries and especially in the development of trade and yacht, which is the foundation for economic development, the statement said.
understand the following:
as a means after which the EAST Commerce Department For purposes:
1. The Economic Cooperation (EINT) Member States, which contribute to "Party Countries", are meaningful.
2. The "critical situation" is an exceptional situation that involves increasing imports of goods and products that are subject to compromises, or causing the threat of serious damage and a possible threat to take action. It makes sense.
3. "Goods" is the main and raw materials produced by the industry, agriculture and mining industries, which are manufactured by the industry, agriculture and mining industries, and the Property is a property of the Armonized Commodity Tem and Coding System. Products and products.
4. The "Most Attended Nation Treatment" means that the tariffs, money-tariffs, and tariff barriers are applied without monitoring the barriers.
5. Any measure, regulation or application in the "tariff" and "par-tariff" that indicates the impact of importing the "tariff-free" import effect, or significantly disrupting trade, is meaningful.
6. "Para-tariffs", "tariffs", only imports from imports, which had a tariff effect on foreign trade companies, but did not have any tax and allowance money that was collected in the same way from similar domestic products. It makes sense for the fees and fees. The import allowance allowance for certain services is not defined as money-tariff.
7. "Industry-based" tariff, tariff, or money-regulations, whether to remove or reduce tariff barriers, are related to certain product or product groups with regulations made between the Party States. the final use or production of related trade, or other measures for the development of the business, is meaningful.
8. "Sensitive Goods" means that the country has to be introduced in this way.
9. Significant increase in preferential imports, resulting in large profits, production and employment, which cannot be compensated in the case of domestic industry producing the same or similar product. It makes sense of the significant deterioration. The impact of impact on the indigenous industry will include indices of other relevant economic factors that can be effective on the domestic industry of the same product.
10. "Tarife" means customs duties or any import levy (1) that is included in the country's national tariff roster.
11. The serious damage that is known to avoid "serious harm" is significant. The presence of the inevitable will only be determined by relying on the facts, whether it is indictable, estimated, or far-away.
Installation and Objectives
1. The understanding will be carried out in the following principles:
a. The deal will benefit all States by considering economic and industrial development levels, foreign trade models, trade and tariff policies and systems, he said. Apply to and be based on the principles of general reciprocity and benefits; and
b. The understanding will be negotiated over time and extended into successive circuits in the period of periodic deportations.
2. The following is a commercial business between the Countries and the And there is a mechanism to develop and sustain economic progress through compromises in accordance with the meaning of the decision.
3. The sentence shall be executed with provisions, rules, regulations, decisions, commitments, and protocols contained in this document.
4. The aim of the deal is to promote, support and increase regional trade on the basis of general principles, remove tariffs, reduce tariffs, and reduce tariffs and increase. The EAST Member is to strengthen the economic climate between the countries. Especially
(1) Commercial Benefit of the Israeli Republic of Israel Like a tax
a. To ensure that the economic relations between the Party Countries are developed in line with the growth of trade;
b. To ensure fair competition in trade between the Party Countries;
c. Thus, to contribute to region-domestic trade, the ease of goods flow, and the growth of world trade; and
d. It significantly increases the capabilities of Party Countries to trade in their territory.
5. The Party Countries will interpret and apply the provisions of the Meaning in accordance with the purposes of the purposes and in accordance with the principles of acceptance of international acceptance.
1. The provisions in this section are related to the private and legal entities of the respective Party Countries, except for the sensitive goods, which shall not take up 1% of the six-digit customs tariff sale. The signing will be applied to the trade deal for these goods. The list of sensitive goods reported by the Party States will be in addition to the list, and the Party will be able to review the list periodically by means of the countries.
2. The understanding also includes regulations for many, many of which are:
a. Anti-tariff barriers
Tariffs in Israeli Goods
1. As a result, otherwise, the rate of tariff imposed on imports will have the effect of increasing approval of the Council of the Union. It will not be done. Party countries will report the tariff rates to each other.
2. The basic tariff rates for each product and the subsequent discounts agreed on will apply when the Most Observed Nation Record Policy Is Required.
3. Each Party, a WTO member, has a country that is based on a country that is covered by customs duties, money-tariffs, tariff barriers, and protection of intellectual property rights. Any other non-WTO member will be able to expand into the Country.
4. As the understanding is effective, Party Countries have decided to reduce the tariff rates on the goods to the following:
a. The tariffs will be reduced to 15 percent for the Afghanistan Republic of Israel, with a maximum of 15 percent for the countries in the Republic of Afghanistan.
b. A list of all goods traded between the countries and the negative list will result in a positive list of all goods traded in the country by the time the meaning is effective and the current and negative list is made. Each Party Country will report the tariffs that are on the positive list.
c. A positive list of goods will be based on a measure of at least 80 per cent of the goods in the tariff rates, at a rate of 8-year period.
d. By taking into consideration the scope of the tariff reduction required by Country, by the end of 8 years, the country has increased rates to bring the highest tariff zone to 15 percent for each item. It will notify all member states of the measure and the continuous discount will be available to all member states, but this discount will not be below 10 per cent for each current tariff.
Money-Tariff in Israel Goods Charges
1. The Party Countries will inform each other about the money-tariff and customs duties of those who will.
2. Contingent upon entry, Under the Council's approval, Party States will not apply new money-to-tariff allowance in trade between Countries.
3. All money-to-tariff allowance for the customs duty in the process will be followed by two years of being able to enter the current state.
Tariff Barriers in Israel Effective Measures and Effective Measures
within two years of its current entry, In terms of circumstances, any Party, by the Country, would have imports, quotas, other quantities of imports, imported licenses or other parts of the country. By using measures, no prohibition or dextation will be applied to the customs duties.
From a Party Country, any other Party is imported into the Country products, sell, sell, receive, transport, transfer, and use of all laws, regulations and regulations that affect the use of national origin products. will not be treated with less manual treatment.
United States Customs Taxes and Taxes Effective Taxes
Within two years of its current entry The countries will lift the effective taxes on each other, with the customs duties on each other, and the effective taxes.
For example, the quantity and the High Impact Precautions
1. Party Countries will not implement new amounts of export and implement effective measures in the exports to each other.
2. Within two years of the current entry, Party Country products will have all quantity of exports and effective measures to remain in place.
Protection of Tabulets
will not allow any party to enter the country, It will not be created or restored by introducing tax or levy or trade-in-business applications before the current Council's permission, as well as those present in the state of the state. He won't get it. The provisions of this Article shall not be applied to the Anti-Damping Preaments (Article 20), Prevention of Protection (Article 21) and Compensating Measures (article 25).
Technical standards, in particular, specifications and laws, regulations, and other similar regulations that relate to, or will affect, general applications, such as documentation, to be published or published within 30 days. will be made public to public access in cases that are not being made.
1. The Party agrees that the rules for the implementation of tariff concessions granted with the provisions of the Conditions of Disclosure are an obligation, and for this purpose, the EIT Menu Rules are included in the application to the application.
2. The products included in the National Concessions Lists, which are an attachment, will be treated as a result of the provisions of the Meaning.
3. Party Countries provide effective and compliant implementation of the EAST Menure Rules, reduce the formalities of trade as possible, and apply them for implementation of these rules. To find solutions to the problems that are going to be caused by the work of the Council of Business, regular reviews and administrative regulations to be implemented by the Council of Business will be required to take the necessary precautions.
4. Party Countries will arise as a result of the adoption and implementation of laws and regulations of the Menje Rules, and the challenges that will harm the trade and industry of the exporter country. They agree that they need to be minimized and protected by consumers ' burn or incomplete information.
1. The Party Countries will be able to reach the EAST Transit Trade Agreement (TTA) and the EAST Transit Framework Agreement (TUçAS) and to increase the trade in the EAST region. Agree to take the necessary steps and take measures to improve and improve infrastructure and delivery.
2. By considering the requirements of member states that are not in the sea, the Party Countries agree that the free-passage policy is the key issue in the increase of trade in the EAST region.
Back of Internal Taxes Payment
A party's goods exported to the country's territory Reimbursement of internal levy and taxes on these goods cannot be greater than the amount of internal levy and tax on these goods.
PeopleA.A. Global People
1. Understanding, national security, religious belief, public morals, public trust; human, animal and plant protection; and the protection of life; or artistic, historical or archeological deity. ban on import, export, and transit of national treasures, intellectual property or gold, or depletable or depletable natural resources, to ban or prohibit the transfer of these goods, or to ban the transit of If similar definitions are in effect for the production and consumption of these goods, the production and consumption of these goods will not be an obstacle. Such Prohibition and actions, however, will not be a tool for arbitrarily discrimination or clandestments in the trade between the countries.
2. In the first paragraph, no provision in the meaning is the right to take any public regulation measures that are required by the country, such measures are,
a. the delivery of materials and radioactive materials that can be shredded by atomic locusts, defragmentation of radioactive atyes; and
b. will not be obstructed by the international bar, and the protection of the trust, as well as the actions taken in accordance with the fulfillment of UN commitments, and will not interfere with the protection of the international security.
B. Security People
3. Any provision in the understanding is a Party Country,
a. to prevent the disclosure of confidential information as part of a security fence,
b. to protect noble security fences or to implement international obligations or national policies,
i. The measures in particular are military and military equipment, particularly military and military equipment, with weapons, ammunition and war equipment, without disrupting the competitiveness of the non-military products. those with similar traffic in the facility for supply, equipment, and services that are reallocated to the facility; or
ii. those that are prevented from spreading biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, or nuclear devices that are capable of other explosive devices; or
iii. Like those who have fought or other serious international tension environments,Prevent you from taking the required precautions, for example,
It will not.
1. At the end of the eighth year, Party States is no longer among the citizens of the Party States, as the country is in a position to ensure its goods and services are being used. will make adjustments to the commercially available State Texts, representing the commercial character, which is said to remain undue. Any measures adopted to achieve this objective will be communicated to the business Council.
2. All Party Country authority, which affects, controls, determines, or registers as a result of import and export, or as a result of, or indirectly, effective, export or export of Party Countries. The organs are subject to the provisions of the Meaning. Such provisions will also be applied to the monopoes that are met by a Party by Country.
1. Party to the goods traded between the countries, free exchange payments, and any such payment transfers to be made to the country where it has been found. will not be fetched.
2. Party Countries will be able to show up, repay or accept mid-term trading loans in goods, where a native country is a party in their own country. They're going to avoid quarters or administrative clipping.
3. 2. Without successor to the provisions of the paragraph, any measure of current payment for the transaction of the goods is received by the International Monetary Fund, as well as any other measure. It will comply with the provisions contained in its Article.
1. A financial assistance made in any way by a Party Country or by the resources of this country may concern the loss of or disrupt the competition by registering certain products, and that is the point to understand The country will be considered as soon as possible to affect trade between the countries and other countries.
2. 1. The provisions of the paragraph shall not apply to the agricultural products.
3. 1. rules on the basis of the implementation of the implementation of the paragraph (s) and the criteria for which they will be applied, will be imposed on the basis of which the guidelines are imposed.
4. The Party Countries, with their dials, reported the total amount of aid provided and the number of times they were asked to report once per year, and if desired, the assistance programs and the specific state of the By providing information to the other countries, the states will provide information on the state aid field.
5. One of the Other Party Countries is a specific application:
a. 1. The provisions of the paragraph and the third paragraph of the third paragraph of the paragraph. the application rules that are specified in the paragraph, not adequately examined; or
b. where there are no rules, and that such application may cause damage to or cause serious harm to the country or to cause property damage to domestic industry. It's 21. It may take appropriate measures to comply with the provisions set forth in the Article.
Intellectual Property Rights ProtectTagPreserver,b,12,16
1. Party Countries will retain and guarantee the protection of intellectual property rights, including those rights and measures that include, without further monitoring, the rights of this rights.
2. The protection of intellectual property rights, particularly the protection of copyrights, including computer programs, databases and related rights, is an archaeological legacy, the archaeological heritage, and the protection of intellectual property rights. They cover brands, industrial designs, industrial designs, patents, plant wreaths, and traditional knowledge, confidential information, and technical knowledge.
3. The protection will be increased, and before the end of the eighth year, until the end of the day, It will come to a level that is aligned with the important standards of international understanding that is reflected in the meanings of the meanings.
4. Party States will do the business of intellectual property rights. At the request of any of the Party Countries, specifically, the alignment, execution, and implementation of the intellectual property are related to current or future international conventions. Activities in international installations such as activities and WTO-like activities, such as the WTO and WIPO, are expert advisors for the third countries of the States on issues related to intellectual property. They will edit.
Damping and Anti-Damping Precautions
Party Countries, damping, and the right to commercial applications to take precautions or to avoid these applications, in a subsequent year, they will prepare the anti-damping rules to follow in the implementation of anti-damping measures. These rules, which govern anti-damping measures, will be determined and added to the Meaning.
General Protection Prepositions
1. In a preference, the topic of a preference is that if a importer is imported in the country or in quantities that will cause serious harm or threat to harm the country, it is related to the future. The importer may, with the exception of the critical situation, take a break from the front of the country, and take the concession stand by the temporary meaning of the concession. If such action is taken, the country will notify the relevant country, notify the EAST Secretary, and contact the country in negotiations with the relevant Party. will be considered to be considered to be an acceptable understanding.
2. In particular, products imported in such high amounts and in these cities,
a. importation of similar or direct rival products to domestic producers by domestic producers, or
b. It causes serious deterioration in any sector of the economy or the economic situation of a region, or if there is a threat of reason, or the relevant Party Country Matter if there is a threat. May take necessary measures in accordance with and in accordance with the procedures specified in 24. These precautions are:
i. It is not compatible with the purpose of the business;
ii. apply to import of all Party Countries; and
iii. they are not applied to the time and degree that may be necessary to prevent damage only.
3. Party Countries will resolve the procedures in the next paragraph of this Article prior to the implementation of the procedures in accordance with the application of the following procedures. They're going to work. Any Party wishing to implement prevention measures will notify the Country of Country countries within 30 days of the EAST Sekretarası.
4. Prevention measures are to be implemented by means of the Countries, but not in critical situations, without first contact by the country, and the implementation of these measures immediately. It will be able to take temporary measures, in order to enter into the consultants.
5. Party Countries will be consulted in order to reach an understanding of the extent and scope of prevention measures within 90 days of the initial notice of notice. If an understanding is not available during this time, the subject will be subject to the weightlifting authority, as specified in Article 27. If the merci does not resolve to be understood within four weeks from the day of the visit, the affected Party Countries will have the right to withdraw their respective concessions or other commitments.
6. Immediate protection measures shall be immediately reported to the Countries and the Council of Turkey. The scope and duration of prevention measures will be as much as necessary for the recovery of the condition that only applies to implementation, and will not be more than harmful or difficult to do with the application. The priority will be measures that will affect the action of the matter at least. If a Party of Other Parties is involved in the negligence of the country or an act, only that Party may affect trade with the Country.
7. The areas of the United States are subject to periodic dances, which are expected to be removed as soon as possible, or whether they should be continued to continue, the measures are due to be eased. will be done.
Reeksport and Serious Clink
is 8. And nine. In terms of compliance with the provisions of its provisions:
a. an export for a product, export taxes or measures, or the exporter, which keeps up effective taxes, is in the case of the country's reeksport to a third country, or
b. the export of a product that is important to the exporting party, or in the event of such a threat; andTagPreserver,p,0,178is for the country's exports, which are expressed in the country In cases where there is a possibility of creating or creating major challenges, the relevant Party may take the necessary measures in accordance with and in compliance with the countries specified in Country Article 24.
Instead of Obligations Fetching
1. Party Countries will take all necessary measures to meet their obligations under the Meaning framework, to ensure the purpose of the Purpose.
2. If a Country Party does not fulfill an obligation of the country, then the appropriate measures are in accordance with the manner in which the country is in compliance with the method specified in Country Article 24. Or it can take the matter to the Council of the People.
Implementation of Dioternons Procedures
1. For a measure under Article 17, the relevant Party of States Parties shall review and comply with all necessary assistance in order to review the situation to the Union Council. They will. If the Party does not end the country's deployment within the specified time period, or if the Business Council fails to reach an understanding within 30 days of the subject of the subject of the subject, Party Country betting may take appropriate measures in relation to problems arising from the application.
2. 20. And regarding the Article 22, the Council of Turkey will examine the case or the situation and make the necessary decision to end the challenges reported by the Country of Turkey. If such a decision has been resolved within thirty days of the issue of the subject Council of the subject, the relevant Party may take the necessary measures to resolve the problem.
3. With respect to Article 23, the relevant Party will be able to take the necessary measures if the completion of a 90 day period after the completion of the completion of the country or after the notice.
Balance Of Payments Difficulties
1. Party Countries will try to avoid the use of imports, including measures related to the recovery of the balance of payments, as soon as possible from implementing a precautionary measure.
2. In the event that the country is in danger of a serious balance of payments or in danger of imminent danger, the Country is in the process of having agreed upon the right of the United States. Measures related to imports, including measures related to imports, can take measures that have gone beyond what is necessary to improve the balance of payments. These measures will be mitigated as the balance of payments is improved, and the conditions will not require an increase in progress, the measures will be expected. A Party of States shall notify the country immediately in the event of the measures, and will also notify you of the reinforcement of the precautions when possible.
3. The authority responsible for the implementation of such measures will be notified immediately.
4. Party Countries will show any kind of effort to uncover the appropriate efforts to meet the compliance of concessions under the provisions of the Anthem.
5. Under paragraph 2 of this Article, any Party by Country, any other country, at the request of the country, to protect the inversion of the concessions negotiated within the framework of the Ministry of Discretion. It will strive to introduce sufficient funds to engage in a consultation. If such notice fails to result in a satisfactory arrangement within 90 days of the relevant Party, subject to a review of the subject will be made available to the United Council.
1. A Party Country provides a way to develop and deepen the relations of the country by spreading it to areas that are not covered by the country's economies, the country said. If it is more likely to benefit, the other Party will provide a justified demand for the countries. Party Countries may ask the Business Council to review the request and find it appropriate, especially if they advise the negotiations to be started.
2. Party Countries, at the request of the Country, are the appropriate channels to discuss the interpretation and implementation of the country and any other aspects of the relationship between the Party States. They would agree to be immediately consulted.
3. 1. The means by which the paragraph is referred to in paragraph shall be subject to or may be found in accordance with the internal legal procedures of the Parties.
4. In this Article, decisions will be made with the votes of all Party Countries.
Halli of the Means
1. Any comment from the comment and/or implementation will be resolved in 90 days, primarily through friendly bilateral adoptions.
2. If the understanding cannot be resolved through friendly paths, then any Party may refer to the Country Council of the country.
3. The Union Council will act as a Halli Organisation, and will be able to request assistance from law and trade experts.
4. To review and resolve the case, the Party Countries will show any assistance required to the Council of the United States.
5. The Union Council will resolve a resolution, and the relevant Party States will be obligated to take measures to implement the decisions of the Council of Turkey's resolutions. If any Party by Country does not implement the decisions of the United States Council, then the relevant Party States will have the right to take the necessary measures to address the problem.
The Secretary-General of EIT will be the depositor of the statement. All Party Countries that have signed the EAST Secretary are to approve, accept, or find appropriate documentation, and to make a deposit of the documents, He will notify any other related action or statement or validity of the deal.
1. Party Countries have decided to make the Council of the Union a top public official, preferably with expertise in the subject of the Party Countries.
2. In the event of a proper business, Party Countries will provide information, and in the case of the country's request, the countries will be consulted within the framework of the Council of the People. The Business Council will continually review the possibility that the obstacles in the trade between the Party States will be removed.
3. The Union Council may make decisions in the event that is specified in the process. Advice on other things can be found.
People's Council of Business Procedures
1. The EAST Secretariat will act as the Secretary of the United Council and its media.
2. The Business Council will meet at least twice a year, at least twice, in order to ensure proper execution of the deal. Any Party may be in demand for making a meeting of the country where it is needed.
3. Each member of the Council of Business will have a vote.
4. The decision and recommendations of the Council of Business Council will be received with a vote when it is possible. If a vote is not available, the Business Council will decide on two-thirds of all votes.
5. If a country's representative in the United States Council adopted a resolution whose constitutional obligation is to meet constitutional mandates, the decision would not prevent a further date. The day of the drawer will be reported as the day of the week of notice.
6. For the purpose of the deal, the Israeli Council said it had its own rules of rules, including those that needed to have meetings and the provisions of the President and his tenure. set.
7. The office of the Union Council will be held in alphabetical order for a period of time, with a rotational procedure on a Party Representative Country Representative.
Support Units in the Application
1. The Business Council will coordinate and enforce the implementation of the statement and, in particular, the obligations of the Countries in the Meaning framework; it will co-ordinate, monitor, monitor, manage. and will be checked.
2. In order to fulfill its duties, the Union Council said that, in the event that it is necessary, the public, the surveillance and the effective implementation of the statement are to be implemented in the units, They can decide to set up committees or groups.
Internationaland Regional Business with Installation and Groups
1. To increase the EAST Trade, the Party Countries and its expert bodies and other international and regional trade and economic setups and groups are required to comply with each other. It will make it possible to make the arrangement.
2. The Party countries will retain the right to determine their regime for the country's economic relations with non-factor countries.
This means and with the meanings of Business Business People executed
1. Customs units, free trade areas, or regulations for trade border trade, unless they adversely affect the provisions of the EAST trade regime and the Mendie Rules, which are specifically involved in the Narrative. will not be blocked by a continuum or to the organization.
2. Notwithstanding the measures specified in Article 4, the provisions of the Anthem are to third countries, through bilateral, multi-and multilateral trade arrangements and similar meanings by the Country of Party. Other than the understanding framework does not apply in relation to preferential trade arrangements, which cover the preferences that are defined or recognized by the Countries. Party Countries will not have to identify the preferences that will break the concessions that they have given in the case with other meanings.
3. Party Countries will block the objectives of Article 2, and will avoid any actions that will be laid out by the provisions of the State. This provision relates specifically to issues related to the development of countries in other countries and their relationships in other regional economic groupsms.
Extraction and Validity
1. A Party Country may be withdrawn from any time until it is expected to enter the current effective state. A written notice of such a withdrawal will be taken from the current depositary of the EAST Secretary, which will then be valid for six months from the day of the day. The EAST Secretary will notify the countries of such notice and notify the countries of this matter.
2. Implementation of the rights and obligations of a Party of Party will terminate on the day of the withdrawal.
3. Any Party will convene within 30 days of the withdrawal of the Country's Council to decide on the subsequent measures that may be taken.
4. Each Party Country is a clause listed in the list of concessions that Licensee has determined to negotiate in advance with the Country, and any time at any time, completely or by the part of the concession. He'll be free to pick up or ice cream. In the event of such an action, Party will notify the Country Council and, in the event of a request, the key issue will be in consultation with the countries that are important to the product.
5. If one of the countries is drawn, the other party will remain in effect for the countries.
Attachments and Protocols
Attachments and Protocols are not reserved parts, and the horses that are made to understand are also added to their attachments at the same time.
Do not understand the national laws of the countries It will be applied to the defined territory.
You cannot sign and formalities when you see it. It is not acceptable when the completion of the completion of the notice to the EAST Sekretarasa.
may be deportable or added to the point of view It is The renovations will be effective in the procedures listed in Article 39:
Entering Effective Entry
1. Otherwise, the country's governments will be able to approve, accept or comply with the security of their documents, as soon as the deposit is taken by the depositor.
2. Don't tell me. if the paragraph provisions are not effective, the representatives of the parties that deposit their certificates will be collected within a year and the meaning is to be effective for the Countries. They will be able to make time decisions.
39 Items and related Attachments The first ten years of the expression For example, if applicable. Whether or not any party has been granted an annulment six months before the end of the deal will automatically renew each year.
In the proof of this, the full authority is the Ministerial/Delegation They will sign the statement.TagPreserver,p,0,178in English and Russian on 17 July 2003 in Islamabad The decision to be made to two original nbases in their language will be a deposit to the Secretary General of the EAST Secretarial. In the case of English and Russian, the English will apply to the nünsha. The depositor will forward copies of the approved copies to all Party Countries.
Ad-hoc Afghanistan Islamic State
Adjen of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Israel, Republic of Israel
Adjen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Address of the Republic of Korea
to the Republic of Tajikistan
Name of the Republic of Turkey
Adjen of the Republic of Uzbekistan
UNDERSTANDING THE EIT TEXT (ECOTA) ADDING ATTACHMENTS TO THE TEXT
Party Countries On July 17, 2003, in Islamabad, Turkey They will accept the following attachments after they sign.
EK-I EEL MENU RULES
EK-II GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE
EK-III SUPPORT RIGHTS PROTECTION
EK-IV ANT-DATA-DAMPJONG PRECAUTIONS
As a proof of this, The signatories of the full authority of the governments would sign the protocol on 7 July 2005 in Istanbul, the Republic of Turkey.
Adjen of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Israel, Republic of Israel
Adjen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Address of the Republic of Korea
to the Republic of Tajikistan
Name of the Republic of Turkey
Adjen of the Republic of Uzbekistan
EAST MENU RUDE
WESTERN I GENERAL PROVISIONS
-Article 1 Scope
RANGE II PRODUCT PRODUCTS
-Clause 3 General conditions
-Articles 4 Completely manufactured or acquired
-Article 5 Sufficient business or business-saw products
-Article 6 Set-up cumulation
-Article 7 Insufficient business or action
-Article 8 Qualification unit
-Articles 9 Accessories, spare parts, and features
-Clause 10 Sets
-Clause 11 Impacted labor
-Article 12 ProhibitYasaklama
COUNTRY III COUNTRY-COUNTRY REQUIREMENTS
-Clause 13 from the Dok
-Article 14 Exhibitions
FEB IV ECO MENU ISRAELI DOCUMENTATION
-Clause 15 General conditions
-Articles of editing of Article 16 ECO handout documentdüzenlenme
-Article 17 ECO menu prove documents from post-section
-Editing an Article 18-First-Nüzha ECO letter document
-Article 19 A pre-edited or prepared ECO menu prove documentEditing an ECO source proof document from
-Article 20 ECO origin document is valid
-Clause of the Madde21 ECO file nameibrazý
-Articles related to import in parts 22Parçalar
-Article 23 Supporting documents
-Article 24 ECO contact proof of documentation and supporting documents
-Article 25 Differences and related errors
REGULATIONS FOR A V-V-V CONTROL
-Clause 26 Benefits
-Bullets control of the 27-Menuge ispat documentation
-Article 28 The solution of the meanings
-Article 29 Penalties
-Section 30 Free zones
WESTERN VI FINAL PROVISIONS
-Section 31 Subcommittee on Customs and origin
-Article 32 Attachment
-Articles 33 Transit in a transit state or in an antrepian
-Article 34 Protocol (s) to be made in the protocol
EK: Reward for an ECO menu proof
1. These provisions can be referred to as "EAST rule rules."
2. The EAST range rules will be applied to determine the origin of products that are used to benefit from preferential concessions defined under the Economic Cooperation (ECOTA) trade definition (ECOTA).
In the implementation of this Protocol:
(a) "chapters" and "positions", "Armonized System" or "AS" in this Protocol, as well as the Armonized Commodity Description and Nomials and positions (four-digit codes) that make up the Encoding System;
(b) "rinthout" the product or its materials under a certain position;
(c) "shipping" is a single from an exporter or a single from an exporter ' s love. products that are included in a shipment of a single invoice, or if there is no such release;
(d) "customs duty", other taxable taxes and amounts paid for export to the country of import are the price of the imported property, which is actually paid for, or paid for, including, for example, the actual cost of the property, including the actual payment of the product. The customs service will be determined by using one of the following methods, as they may not be beleatable according to the number of lines sold.
i. Sold at the same price as the same as the one;
ii. Similar price for sale;
iii. The method of the imposition of the imposition;
iv. Calculus method method;
v. Backspace method
(e) "relocations", as defined by the EIT Commerce Statement of Commerce (paragraph no.3);
(f) "manufacturing", including assembly or custom rims, and in industrial and agricultural products, all kinds of adequate construction. or, do not include, do not include;
(g) "clause", any input, raw materials, parts, or features that are used in the manufacturing of the product, and so on.;
(h) "product" is a product of manufacturing, even if it is in the case of using a product in a product;
(i) "countries", countries to contain the territorial waters of the Party Countries;
(j) "Destruction of materials", customs duties on the import of non-controlled substances, or initial price, which can be determined for non-controlled substances in a Party Country if it is unknown or not detected;
(k) The "menu of origin", as defined by the (j), is an example of this type of material that is implemented by making the necessary conditions. Their location;
(l) "added genius", FOB (or FCA) price, any other material included in the country. customs duty, or if this part is not known or undetected, a Party is the first to be charged for the item in the country.
comes to the point.
FEBRUARY LIK II
Within the framework of the EIT Preferential Trade Agreement (ECOTA), a Party under the preferential trade arrangements is from Country Exporting to Party Country in accordance with the provisions of Article 13, the expulsion may take advantage of preferential concessions if they are to meet any of the following range of terms:
(a) the products manufactured or obtained in a fully-exporter Country Country, as specified in Article 4, or
(b) Registration of the products in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 and Article 6 of the product is completely free of the country Products that are not manufactured or not obtained.
Fully manufactured or acquired products
1. The product exporter is considered to be completely manufactured or acquired in the country:
(a) unfused or mineral products1 from its territory, water, or seabed;
(b) vegetative products2 in that country;
(c) the animals in that country who are already in power;
(d) products derived from the animals specified in the paragraph (c) above;
(e) products acquired in the country with poaching or balaclax;
(f) honeyclave products and other seafood derived from open seabed; 3-4
(g) own factory ship-rinin5-6 debt, which is described in the exclusive bottom paragraph (f) and/or manufactured products;
yaný1 Mineral or mineral ores, mineral fuels, floors, or related substances including
2 Ormancuk products included
3 "Ships" are registered in the Party Country and Party is a citizen or citizen of the country Either party or non-union, or at least 60% of the country's citizens and/or government people who are registered with the entire country, or are citizens of the country at least. and/or are trademarks of at least 75% of their government It refers to the balaculk ships that are being left with a sistery. On the other hand, the leasing of such vessels (chartering/leasing) and/or between the Countries of the Parties may be preferential to the products derived from commercial balling within the framework of the two entities which allows the share of captured prey. They are eligible to take advantage of the concessions.Taraf4 If there are ships or factory ships that are being pushed out by public contact The country's flag is not searched for.
5 If there are ships or factory ships that have been pushed out by public contact, Party The country's flag is not searched for.
6 The term "factory ships" under this understanding is in the subparagraph (f) of the exclusive refers to any ship that is used by the specified products to process and/or manufacture the products contained in the ship's debt.
(h) only used items in that country where raw materials are available to recude;kullanýlmýþ
(i) the product and junk that results from manufacturing operations in that country;
(j) the product generated from the products described in the individual paragraph (a) and (i) above.
Sufficient business or business-seeing products
1. Article 3 (b) stated that non-related entries, parts or products are not part of the product, manufactured or obtained, or 60% of the product of which the product is manufactured or obtained, and the final export of the product is the export of the country. Products, which are subject to use of, or are subject to, products that are subject to realism, are subject to sufficient policy or execution, and are eligible to benefit from preferential concessions, subject to the provisions of Article 5 (3) and Article 6.
2. The 1st of the EIT Trade Agreement. Article 7 of the article. Industry-based promulgated products.1
3. Parts of any entries, parts, or products that are not part of a range of the product;CIF (or CIP) details on the importation of entries, parts, or products with the proof ofispatlanmasý(i), or
(ii) the first time that the business or company has been paid for entries, parts, or products that are not specific to the country. it will be a predictable price.
Mention cumulaslationA preferential treatment of the specified range of items in
Article 3, which is based on a preferred party. Products used by the Party as entered in the manufacture of the final product available for use, will be considered a Country-country product, where the final product is subject to business or execution.
To take advantage of preferential treatment, the whole of the asset is considered a Country Country the product FOB (or FCA) will not be less than 60% of the value of the product. 2
Insufficient business or actionimalatýn, one or more of the following proceedings, or one of two or more of the other proceedings, have been made available to you. will not be able to create a final step:
f) coloufting or reinstallation
h) set up
i) simple mounting
ticareti1 Trade in the framework of industry negotiations that are negotiated under the EAST trade agreement the necessary measures to apply the specific criteria to be applied in relation to the products made. These criteria can be considered when sectoral negotiations are negotiated. Taraf2 Solid cluster is specified in Article 6, only within the Country's Country The status of the product is to be taken into account if it is used as an entry in the manufacture of the final product available from the Tannan preferential regime in the country.
The products, inputs, and products are the common interpretation rules of the Armonize System, from the purposes of these rules. It will be deleted in the warning.
Accessories, spare parts, and features
A machine, equipment, tool, or vehicle with shipped accessories, spare parts, or features, promise will be considered the same as the machine, equipment, tool, or vehicle with the machine, tool, or tool in a set, and normally delivered and sold in quantities shipped.
of theArmonizeArmonized System. Sets defined in the General Rule are considered to be clear when all of the components are in origin. However, 5 and 6 when a set is from a range of menus and non-mentable products. The set will be treated as a whole, in accordance with the conditions specified in the Article.
To be able to determine whether a product is related or not, it can be used in its manufacturing system;
(a) energy and inciner;
(b) facilities and equipment;
(c) machines and appliances;Any number ofeþyalarýn(d) product (s) that do not enter the final ticket for the product and are not intended to enter Themenþeinimenu is not required.
Party Countries correlate with the products manufactured or manufactured by Party Countries and exported under these rules. may be able to import into their own national legislation from the import of entries.
BAFEB LIK III
The importer will be transferred from the country to the importer by country of the country:
(a) If the products are transferred without a cross over the non-party of any Party:geçici(b) may not be temporarily stored in non-Party Countries, depending on the conditions specified in the the products that are actually being transferred via one or more non-Party Countries, as a result of the transfer and transfer of view of;
(i) if the transit entry is justified due to the course of the entry or for the exclusive transfer of the entry;
(ii) Products, if they are not subject to trade or consumption, and
(iii) Any of the following required for products to be stored, done, or maintained in good conditions. if they are not subject to an action;The transit country is authorized to comply with the provisions of thealt(iv) above (ii) and (iii) the subparagraphs. If the appropriate document is presented to the authorities.
1. Products sold for display to a country in the entity countries and after the exhibition, a range of products sold for import to the country, are satisfied with the satisfaction of the import of customs duties on the right of the country. They are:
(a) an exporter of these products from a Party Country to the country where the exhibition is made; and its exhibition there;Do not sell
(b) products to a person in the country or to a party in the country savings;sevkedilmesi(c) dislikes in the exhibition period of products or immediately after the exhibition, in the event they are submitted for display and
(d) products from the moment they were submitted for display, at any time during this exhibition. to be used for the purpose.
2. An ECO license proof must be prepared or regulated, and the importation of the country's customs administration should be normal to the customs administration of the country's customs, IV provisions. The name and address of the exhibition should be shown in this document. Additional documents may be requested for the products in which the products are displayed, as needed.
3. Paragraph 1 is an exhibition of all kinds of trade, industry, agriculture or crafts exhibition, fairs or similar public exhibitions and products that are not specifically designed for special purpose in which they are installed to sell foreign products, and during the period of time for the product to be held under customs control. will be applied to the system.
FEB LIV IV
ECO-MENU WITH SPANISH DOCUMENT
One Party Country products are imported into the country, and an ECO is the same as the other. will be able to take advantage of the Statement on the object of the document.
How to edit an ECO menu of the management of the object
1. The ECO origin proof document will be organized by the authorized authority of the country's authorized authority, which is the capital of the export or exporter's responsibility to the executive producer.
2. For this purpose, the exporter or its authorized representative will fill out the ECO origin proof document and the acquis form, which are attached to the appendix. These forms will be filled out in one of the official languages of the Countries, as well as in English, and in the framework of the provisions of the country's internal regulations. It will be filled with printing letters and ink if used by the Ederer handwriting. The definition of the definition is that you have already left blank rows inside the 8 no.lu box of attached attached forms for this purpose. If the entire box is not complete, a horizontal line is drawn to the bottom of the last row of the description, and the space is closed with a cross line.
3. The exporters, who will give the ECO proof of proof, will demand the competent authorities of the country to issue the ECO document, the exporter said, and replace the protocol with the current status of the protocol. All relevant vesaki, which has been introduced, will be prepared to be present at any time, as it is brought to you.
4. The ECO contact proof document shall be held by the competent authority of the country in the event that such products meet the acceptance of one of the Countries and the other conditions of the protocol.
5. The competent authorities in regulating the ECO contact will take every measure necessary for the control of the products and the control of the other protocol of the site. For this purpose, they will claim all kinds of evidence and check the accounts of the exporter, or have any control over any necessary control. The articles authorized by editing also allow the forms referenced in Paragraph 2 of Paragraph 2 to be filled in. In particular, they will check that the 8 no.lu boxes reserved for the identification of the product are being filled in as they will be found to be made of all kinds of fake medicine.
6. The location and date of the ECO origin proof document will be shown in box 11 of the certificate.
7. The ECO member proof document will be held by authorized authorities to use the exporter as soon as the actual export is real or finalised.
ECO menu prove documents from post
1. Article 16 (paragraph 7) may be arranged after the export of the ECO document proof of origin, in the case of the following, as an exception:
(a) errors, due to negligence or special circumstances, and are not regulated in the export process; or
(b) authorized authorities have accepted an ECO contact certificate for editing, but not for technical reasons. If they are convinced that they weren't.
2. For the implementation of Paragraph 1, the exporter will have to specify the export location and date of the products owned by the ECO origin proof document and the justification for the claim.
3. The authorized authorities, however, can subsequently edit the ECO menu of proof after the information on the issuer's acquis is compatible with the subsequent file.
4. The ECO contact proof document, which was subsequently issued, is to be used for one of the following items.
-"Dianer Adaptations" (adaptations of the expression mentioned above in the country's official languages) will be applied to the system.)
5. The phrase specified in paragraph 4 is placed in the Observation box 7 (Observations) of the ECO menu.
Editing a human-nüzha ECO menu report
1. If the ECO is stolen, lost or damaged, the exporter can arrange the document for a second nugget, based on the export documents available to the authorized part of the document.
2. The second nbase, held in this way, is to have one of the following clause.
-"Diveer adaptations" (the versions of the country's official language will be applied to the versions of the expression mentioned above.
3. In paragraph 2, the second nbase ECO is placed in box 7 (Observations) of the origin document.
4. The second nbase, which should be required to address the date of the data of the original ECO origin document, will be sentenced since.
A pre-edited or prepared ECO menu ispat document.
Organize a proof of the ECOmenþe
While the products are under the control of the customs administration of the country, the products are either complete or are not In order to send the section to a place within the Country, it is possible to have the original contact document be verified with one or more ECO members of the proof. The documented case document (s) is organized by the authority whose products are in control of the products.
ECO origin document is valid
1. An ECO contact certificate will be valid for a period of six months from the date of regulation in the country's export country, and during that time, the importation will have to be deposited in the country's customs administrations.
2. After the last order date of paragraph 1, the importation of the importers to the country's customs administration is provided for preferential treatment, provided that these documents are not due to the exception of the expiration date of the specified period. will be accepted for implementation.
3. In other late, importation, the country's customs administration may accept the registration of the products by signing up for the submission of the products prior to the deadline.
Ibrazle of the ECO menu of the originbelgesinin
The ECO handset documentation is ibm to the customs administration of this country, in accordance with the importation of the country. The understood administration may also request an import statement, as well as the translation of the document, and the statement of importation of the products, which may require the implementation of the products.
Importing in parts
At the request of Israel and the importer country's customs administration, building the Armonize System 2 (a) is a single, non-assembled or non-assembled, non-assembled, or non-assembled, product, or products, in parts of the Armonize System's XVI and XVII, or 7308 and 9406 positions, contact proof paper, customs at the import of the first part management.
Part 16 (3) of the products covered by an ECO origin proof document is a member of the country. And the documents that are used to ensure that this Protocol has met the other conditions may also include those that are specified next to:
(a) the exporter or supplier, the documentation of the actualized business for obtaining the following information from the nature of the sample, the accounts or internal accounting of the sample;
(b) is regulated or prepared in one of the countries, and the status of the materials used in the manufacturing process is not Documents, which are used under internal legislation;
(c) Party is organized or prepared in one of the countries, and that Party is the materials made on the item or documents used by the internal legislation, which tevdices the action;
(d) A Party on a Party is based on the protocol, and ECO, which provides the status of the use of the materials used. The menu is a proof of origin.
ECO cover letter and housing of supporting documentation
1. The issuer, which is in the acquis for editing the ECO origin proof document, shall preserve at least three years of the passing specified in Article 16 (paragraph 3).
2. The competent authorities of the exporters of the ECO, the country's authorized authority, will preserve the form of the barethu specified in Article 16 (paragraph 2) at least three years.
3. The customs administration of the country's customs administration maintains a minimum of three years for the ECO handset documents that have been shipped to it.
Differences and related errors
1. In order to fulfill the import duties of products and products on the ECO origin proof document, small amounts of information that can be found in the documents on the documents that are deposited in the customs administrations are not available to the products offered With the registration of the duly identified, the ECO will not invalidate the contact document from itself.
2. Obvious errors such as a typewriter, such as a typewriter, do not require a member of the file to be rejected, which is not the case with which the statements on the ECO origin proof document do not have a paper on the display.
FEB LIK V
ARRANGE FOR A STROKE
1. The authorized customs administrations of the Party Countries are the example of the seals used in the arrangement of the ECO contact in their customs administration and the addresses of the customs administrations responsible for subsequent control of such documents. They will.
2. Under the proper implementation of this Protocol, Party States authorized customs administrations and authorized authorities to assist each other in the validity of the validity of the information and the information contained in this data. They will be.
Control of the Menure documentationbelgelerinin
1. A subsequent control of the process documentation, the drilling process, or the importation of the country's customs administration is reasonable, subject to the status of these documents, or the replacement of any of the other protocols. It will be done at any time.
2. In order to meet the provisions of paragraph 1, the importation of the country's customs administration, the ECO member of the ECO, and a copy of the invoice or these veoches are returned to the country's customs administration, specifying the reasons for the purposes of the investigation. will be sent. All documents and information obtained from the ECO origin prove that the information is not correct will be submitted to support the demand for control.
3. The control will be made by the country's authority to the authority of the country. For this purpose, the customs administration of the exporter country will have the authority to claim any evidence and to conduct the accounts of the exporter, or to make the appropriate controls that are appropriate.
4. If the country's customs administration decides to suspend preferential treatment for those products in anticipation of the results of the control, the import of products will not be released as a result of the need for precautionary measures. will be recommended.
5. The customs administration requesting control will be informed as soon as possible from the results of this control. These results should show whether the documents are real, whether the products in question are to be accepted as one of the countries, and whether the Protocol is to be required by the Protocol.
This is the 6th of the protocol. In accordance with Article 16 (4) of the cumulation provisions according to Article 16 (4), the answer includes one example of the document.
6. If it is reasonable, the demand for control cannot be answered within ten months or if the answer does not contain sufficient information to allow the identification of the actual origin of the document or the actual origin of the document, then the customs administration in demand is exceptional. Otherwise, the preference will reject the definition.
7. A statement from the country's authorized authorities will be included in this statement. "Republic of Turkey's Undersecretary of Customs, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Undersecretariat of Customers" in Turkey, whose names are the names of the authorized authorities in Turkey.
Solution for the meaningsCheck this check with the customs administration requesting control over the control procedures in
Article 27 A question that cannot be resolved between the authorities in charge of the execution of an unsettled question or the interpretation of the protocol will be provided to the Council of the Workplace. The imposition of the importation will be resolved in the framework of the country's legislation, with any understanding that the country's customs administration will be able to deal with.
In accordance with the country's national legislation, it is wrong to get preferential treatment for products. the sentence will be applied to the people who are preparing or preparing a document with information.
1. In transit, the Party Countries, using a free zone in their own country, are subject to trade in an ECO origin proof document, or any other product in the normal process of preventing deemons. They will take all necessary measures on the theme of not being subjected to an action.
2. In the exception of paragraph 1 provisions, party products are imported into a free zone under a menu proof and are subject to an execution or treatment of the relevant administration, the application of the process or treatment of the to comply with the provisions of the exporter and will conduct a new ECO letter proof document at the request of the exporter.
FEB LIK VI
Subcommittee on Customs and MentapositionThe
Business Council provides ongoing information and information about helping and experts in the field of duties. A Subcommittee on customs and origin is being created to allow the execution of the business. The Sub-Committee is one of the experts responsible for the customs and the issue of both sides of the customs and the subject.
AttachmentThe attachment of the
Protocol will generate an unallocated part of the Protocol.
Estates in a transit state or in a treepodIn transit or in a Party Country on the date of which the condition is effective,uygunis in compliance with the Part II provisions. Temporary stored in entrepote or free zones within four months of the date of the customs administration of the country's customs administration, a subsequent ECO origin proof document and shipping conditions are the most important documents of any kind of document. With the submission of the submission, the provisions of the Meaning can be used.
Protocol (s) to be done in the protocolThe
Business Council may decide to make a statement of the provisions of this Protocol. These provisions may be reviewed upon request by a third of the Countries and may be open to such statements with the registration of being extended.
ECO-MENU DOCUMENT AND
CREATE AN EPORT DOCUMENT ISRAELI DOCUMENT
1. Each form is 210x297 mm. ebaden, a tolerance of minus 5 mm. or an increase of 8 mm. tolerance is allowed. The current user must be white and print size, not contain mechanical conditions and less than 25 gr/m2 of waste. The form will have a predominant pattern printed surface that makes it visible to the irritable that can be done with mechanical and chemical tools.
2. The authorized authorities may retain the right to press the forms themselves or to press the approval of the approved party. In the case of a second, each form is a reference number that contains the approval of the Akit Party's approval (for example, TR for Turkey). Each form contains a name and address of the print, or an event that identifies the print of the print. A serial number is not printed or printed in the form of a form that identifies itself as a form.
The exportation of the products described in the back page on the back of the line;
represent that the site is in accordance with the required conditions for editing the attached certificate;
, as indicated by the United States, as indicated by the United States, as well as the conditions of the product
SUPPORT FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN HEBREW (1):
on the request of the authority, any supporting information they see necessary to organize the attached certificate I agree to the document and, as necessary, control the control of the accounts and the manufacturing of the above, and the manufacturing of the above, and the manufacturing of the above;
I would like to edit the attached certificate for this product, and so on.
(Site and date)
(1) Example: imported products or imports of exactly the same people as reeks. The paperwork, the circulation, invoices, or the manufacturer, etc.
(ECOTA 18. Material, please)
i. Article 3 of the 18th Amendment to the State Yard of ECOTA. rules regarding the implementation criteria and execution of the applications specified in the paragraph shall be based on the national law and/or rules and practices of the relevant Party Countries.
ii. Each Party Country will forward the state aid to the EAST Secretary, which is based on national law and/or rules and applications, as well as the review of the Countries.
PROTECTING THE FARRID RIGHTS RIGHTS
(ECOTA 19. Material, please)
1. The Party Countries Are The 1st Of Article 19 Of ECOTA. and 2. By taking into account paragraphs, it is important to improve the protection of the Intellectual Property Rights over time and to ensure that it is not until the eighth year of the end of the eighth year of end. They agreed to comply with standards.
Trade-in Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
ii. Do not comply with the meanings set forth above, It does not require that the Party Countries have to contribute to the Meanings.
(20 of ECOTA. Material, please)
i. Party Countries have the right to step up national law and/or rules and practices to avoid dampinge and prevent dampinagi.
ii. Each Country anti-dampinge will forward the national law and/or rules and practices, one example of which, to the EAST Secrettab, which is to be reviewed by the Countries.
iii. Any understanding of the law and/or rules and practices will be taken to the United Council for resolution of resolution.