23 NHUMAN 1999 TARP CRIMES
RELEASE, LITIGATION, AND PENALTIES
Kanun No. 4610
Accepted Date: 8.12.2000
MADE 1. -Due to the crimes committed until April 23, 1999;
1. The death penalty is not to be put in place. In this case, the provisions of the laws in which they are entitled to the right are applied just as well.
2. The total penalties for which those sentenced to life imprisonment are due to the total punishment of those who are sentenced to death, and for any reason, the total impunity of the people who are sentenced to the right of life, the criminal justice of the state It will be ten years from the duration. The sentence is set to one time over the total penalty, not for each sentence given. However, a discount on the sum of these penalties cannot exceed ten years, even if a person has been given out on separate dates from the charges.
The penalty period or the penalty period after the total number of sentences or total of the total provisions that they must withdraw according to the execution provisions of which they are executed. Those who have expired, regardless of whether they are good or not, should immediately; more than ten years of total penalties are under way after they have received sentences that are more than ten years old. They are released.
3. From the defendants who were arrested for the crimes committed until April 23, 1999;
A) in the June prompt, the fault of the charge based on the indictment,
b) In the final question, the indictment says the author is guilty of crime or crime.According to
, the minimum term for the law specified in the law is based on a ten-year reduction in respect of execution provisions, which are subject to execution by the minimum. In the thirty days since the effective entry, the prosecutors for the public prosecution office, the courts for the detained defendants, the files on the judiciary or in the Military District are in the relevant office or in the case of the public prosecutor. By doing calculations according to the law; the imprisonment of the state of imprisonment, or The decision is to be removed.As of April 23, 1999, death, life imprisonment, and death of the relevant law enforcement were part of the state of law enforcement on the issue of the United States. They are not yet to be prosecuted or prosecuted, although they are yet to be asked if they have yet to be asked about the criminal charges. Provisions of this item are imposed after the sentencing of the verdict at the end of the trial, as well as the provision of the sentence.
4. The city has not yet been involved in the past ten years of crimes, including the city's top-of-the-law state of respect for crimes until April 23, 1999, but has yet to be asked to ask for a trial. If the decision has not yet been made, or if the sentence has not yet been granted, the statement or final provision of the case is postponed; if there is, it is decided to remove the detention. The files and evidence relating to these crimes are maintained until the end of the stipulations in this bend.
The subject of the postponement is a crime, and a part of the crime is that it requires a sentence of gender or greater freedom in the form of a fault or a misdemeanor. If the case is charged, the charge of deferral is also prosecuted, or the case has been previously announced and is subject to trial. The foreseen times will not open a public trial of the right to delay public case when it is passed without a crime that requires the same gender or civil punishment as the subject of the postponement of the postponement, the public case that has been delayed without delay. The decision is to be removed.
a) The Turkish Penal Code for 125 provinces, 157, 161, 162, 168, 171, 172, 188, 191, 192, 202, 205, 208, 209, 211 provinces, 214, 216, 219, 240, 243,264, 298, 301 provinces, 303, 305 In articles, in the second section of Article 312, article 313, in the first case of article 314, 339 provinces, 349, 366, 366, 383, 394, 403 provinces, 408, 414 provinces, 418, and 503 for 506 ncis,
b) The Military Penal Code is 54, 62, 69, 76, 78, 79, 82, 85, 87, 87, 118, 121, 121, 131, 134, 135, 140, 140, 148, 153, 159, and 160,
C) in Articles 26, 33 and 36 of the Law for Men and Jewelry,
d) In The Law About Crimes Against Atatürk,
E) with Atheist Silks and Conflicts, in the article 12 of the Law on Digits,
F) in Articles 91 to 91, 104 and 114th of the Forest Code,
article 68 of the Law on Protection of Nature and Culture,
h) In the Law of Combating Corruption, Rank and Corruption,
) To Prevent the Karaparian Accent, 2313 Counts in the Law, 657 in State Officers Law and 178 Finance on the Law In article 7 of the Law on the Judgement of the Minister's Decision on the Rule of the Ministry and the Duties of the Ministry,
i) in the Banks Act,
j) On the laws of tax, images, and money.The provisions of these articles are not applicable to those who chargesuçlarý.
6. Those who have previously taken advantage of the provisions of the attack, who have been convicted of recrime, have previously benefited from the provisions of this article. They cannot benefit from the provisions of this article.
7. For the benefit of this provision, the discount provisions of the Annex 2 of the Law of 647 are not applied.
8. After the release date of this Law, disciplinary fines were taken from the disciplinary action of the prison, and disciplinary fines and penalties were not lifted according to the provisions of the Criminal Phase Institutions and the Administration of Tevkifhouses and the provisions of the Teviffina. They cannot take advantage of the provisions of this matter.
9. They cannot take advantage of the provisions of this Article if they are determined to arrest, arrest or be convicted, and if they have surrendered to official mergers within a month of the fact that this Law has been entered in the current state.
MADDE 2. - The United States, dated 28.8.1999, and the 44454 and the United States, were rescheduled to postpone the charges and retribution of the First Amendment to the Constitutional Court, which was revoked by the first chapter of the Law on the First Amendment. is organized.
until April 23, 1999, including criminal offenses, including offenses, or by means of oral or video broadcasting or by means of congress, congress, The conference, seminar, symposium, open session or panel were all worked out with the meetings held in all kinds of meetings, including the top ten years of crimes that did not exceed twelve or more years of crimes, including twelve years or more, the upper or the right of the other. The lesser of the people who have been sentenced to a lesser sentence. The execution of the sentences has been postponed.
MADDE 3. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 4. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.