PROHIBITION AND ELIMINATION OF CHILD CHILD ABUSE
URGENT MEASURES NOT TO BE REMOVED
WHETHER TO APPROVE THE LAW
Kanun No. 4623 Acceptance Date: 25.1.2001
MADE 1. - The 182-issue of the International Stealing Organisation, adopted in 1999's 7th General Conference in Geneva, is eligible for approval of the "Eradicated Adoption and Elimination Of Emergency Measures in Poor February". is found.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
MADDE 3. - The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
PROHIBITION AND ELIMINATION OF CHILD ABUSE IN THE WORSTBÝÇÝMLERDEKÝ ACÝLURGENT ACTION PROMISE FOR REMOVAL
The International Agency for International Business Administration, convened in Geneva by the Board of International Affairs of the International Council ofÇalýþma, Conference, 1 In the 87 nci Sessions, in June 1999;
President of the Israeli Asylum Court of Israel, which continues to be the current basic documents on the basis of the Child's occupation, is the official New information about banning and eliminating child abuse in the worst forms, including international and international actions to complete the Decision and Advice Decision, is a key priority for national and international acts of abuse. considering that the documents should be accepted, and
The importance of free basic education by responding to the needs of families at the same time as the worst form of child abuse. given immediate and immediate action by taking into account the need to distance themselves from all of them, and to take into account the rehabilitation of their rehabilitation and social cohesion,TheortadanInternational Conference on Interference in the 33rd Session of the International Conference of the Internationalisal And by using the decision to remove it and
The long-term solution to social development and the long-term solution is largely due to poverty. acknowledging the reduction of poverty and the persistent economic growth that has been introduced to universal education, andOn November 20, 1989, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the adoption of the Rights of Child Rights. and ÝliþkinThe Fundamental Rights and Rights of the Settlement Conference at the 86th Session of the International Conference of the International Conference of the International Conference Using the ILO Declaration and the Illuminating ILO Declaration and
The worst forms of child-related documents, and in particular the Forced Break-in of 1930, in particular The United Nations Slavery and Slave Trade in 1956, by saying that the Slavery-Like Institutions and Practices are included in the Supplemency Agreement, as well as the
Decide to accept some recommendations made on the fourth item of the session's agenda, including the child's policy of the event,
When you decide that these recommendations take a form of international Glossary,
Binniskasknine is the seventh day of June, the seventh day in the worst formats, in 1999, when the " Accept the word from the name of the name that can be called.
Each member of this Agreement will be banned from the worst forms of child abuse as a matter of emergency and eliminates the worst form of child abuse. It will ensure that it is removed, and it will take effective measures.
For the purposes of this Glossary, the term "child" applies to anyone under 18 years of age.
An expression of "child abuse in the worst form" from the purposes of this Glossary
a) child-to-sell and trade, debt-to-debt, or pressure, and military crackers' s all forms of slavery and slavery-like applications, such as forced or forced to use, by force or forced to use;
b) is used in the production of pornographic publications or in pornographic demonstrations, for which the child is not used in pornography. supply or presentation;
c) is legal, such as the production and trade of sleep-related substances specified in the country's especially relevant international used in activities that are not available, their supply or presentation for;
d) damages for children, safety or moral development as of children, as of the current or unreal conditions. an examplekapsarcovers it.
1. Article 3 (d) the types of names mentioned in are national legislation or regulations or after consulting with relevant authority and issuing authorities, relevant international standards and especially the Child in the Worst Formats of 1999. It is determined by considering the 3rd and 4th paragraphs of the Advice Decision.
2. The competent authority determines where the types of i2 identified in this form are found after consulting the relevant business and business installs.
3. If the first paragraph of this item is listed, a list of the specified types of work is reviewed and renewed periodically by consulting the relevant business and business organizations.
The appropriate mechanisms to follow the implementation of these Glossary provisions after consulting with each Member, user, and business setups It sets or sets.
1. Each Member identifies and applies action programs to ensure that child abuse in the worst forms is primarily eliminated.
2. These action programs are determined and executed by relevant government agencies and business and business organizations, considering the health of the other groups, if applicable.
1. Each Member takes all necessary measures to ensure that the provisions of this Glossary are not implemented and executed effectively, including the decision and implementation of any punisher sanctions or appropriate sanctions.
2. Each member takes notice of the importance of elimination in the elimination of child care, as well as measures that are effective and in a certain time:önlenmesia) prevent children from being involved in child abuse in the worst forms;
b) to distance children from the worst forms of childhood, for their social cohesion and rehabilitation required and proper help;
c) are free basic and convenient and convenient for children to move away from child abuse in the worst forms of form. Business education, if not;belirlenmesid) identifying and delivering children in a special-risk situation, and
e) ignore the exception of the children's children.
3. Each Member identifies the competent authority responsible for implementing these applicable Glossary provisions.
Members help promote economic and social work, poverty elimination programs, and universal education. They take appropriate measures to help each other to implement the provisions of this Glossary by increasing the international community and/or the increase of the help of the public.
This Glossary will be sent to the General Manager of the International Bureau of Information for registration of documents.
1. This Glossary only documents the members of the International Conflict Organization, whose approval documents have been registered by the Director General of the International Bureau of Investigation.
2. The approval of the two members is effective 12 months after the registration of the registration of the two members.
3. This Promise is effective 12 months after the registration of the onbut document for each member who approves it.
1. Each member who has approved this Glossary is Ten years after the date of the first effective date of the word, It can be annulled by a document by sending it to the Director General of the Department of Internationaltion. This annulment will be valid one year from the date of registration.
2. Each member who did not use the annulment of this material for the period of one year after the end of the ten years prior to the end of the ten years prior to the end of this term will be refunded for a period of ten years, and thereafter will be the following: After each ten-year circuit is finished, it can be dissolved within the framework of the conditions envisioned in this matter.
1. The Director General of the Internationalants Bureau announces the registration of all the onama and annuities, as reported to him by members of the International Criminal Organization, to all members of the Internationalama Organisation.
2. The General Manager will notice the members of the Organization on the date that this Glossary is effective when notifying the members of the Organization that the second-only document being sent to him is registered.
Article 13The General Manager of the
International Agency for Stealing, all of the statements and disreputs that they had registered when the items above were required. All information on their business will be forwarded to the Secretary-General of the United Nations to be registered under Article 102 of the Association of Nations.
The Internationale Bureau Board presents a report to the General Conference on the implementation of this Glossary at the time it is required to apply and complete or be part of the Glossary Examines the topic of the issue of being placed on the Conference agenda.
1. If the conference accepts a new Glossary that makes this commitment completely or disregarded, and does not foresee the new Glossary-
a) The approval of a new Glossary of articles by a member of the United States is considered to be the 11th of the above provisions. And with the loss and intensity of entering the new Glossary of words, this requires immediate termination of the Glossary.
b) This Glossary cannot be opened to the approval of members as of the current date of entry of the new Glossary.
2. This Promise remains in effect with all people and other people who have approved it but do not approve of the Glossary of people who have approved the Tapper.
This is true in English and French text.