THE TURKISH REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT AND THE ECONOMY OF SOUTH AFRICA, THE GOVERNMENT OF SOUTH AFRICA
ELIGIBLE FOR APPROVAL OF THE DEAL
LEAVE THE LAW AVAILABLE
Kanun No. 5632
Acceptable Date: 25/4/2007
MADDE 1- 3/3/2005 "Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of South Africa on the Government of the Republic of South Africa" has been signed in Pretoria.
MADDE 2-This is the release of the Law is effective in its history.
ARTICLE 3-The provisions of this Law The Council of Ministers executes.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY GOVERNMENT SOUTH AFRİKA
CONTACT THE REPUBLIC ' S GOVERNMENT ECONOMY
UNDERSTANDING A Business-TO-SHITÝÞBÝRLÝÐÝ
Government of the Republic of Turkey (hereinafter "Turkey"), and the South The Government of the Republic of Africa (hereinafter "South Africa") ("Parties" and "Party") as a single;atýfta;To consider the new friendship between
Countries;The country most registered under the policies of the
World Trade Organization (WTO) (EÇKU) to regroup, strengthen, and regroup trade relations between countries with the highest level of development to meet each other's needs, on the basis of common issues, based on common issues. by making decisions;
Turkey's trade flows between the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of South Africa In your consciousness;
More dynamic trade and economic growth desirable between Turkey and South Africa considering that business and economic activities require a closer development in all areas of the business;
As the policies of both countries develop, the common theme is ameline. With the belief that it is a reality that fits;güçlendirmekto strengthen its business and contribute to the international business By desire, by the desire to leave;
Decide to enter a commercial and economic understanding between by giving;
understand the following:
The parties comply with the internal law in force in their country and are party to International treaties, conventions and their obligations under the framework of the agreement will help to facilitate and develop commercial and economic relations between their countries and to develop any necessary measures.
Most Registering Country (ECKU) Treatment
Parties to each other in accordance with the principles contained in the WTO They will be treated as EÇKÜ.
Exemption from EÇKÜhükümleriprovisions of Article 2
(a) countries to facilitate the occurrences of one of the parties the benefits of which you may have been added or otherwise known;
(b) The third party has warned a multi-party preferential trade deal the benefit or preferences that you have defined to a country;
(c) that one of the parties is in the process of contributing to the countries that are coming Any benefits or preferences that may or may not be defined under any regulation that help to improve trade and economic development among countries where one of the parties is a member or likely to be in progress; or
(d) A Customs Union, Free Trade Area, or any of the parties a result of the contribution of regional or sub-regional integration or the benefits and preferences of the United Nations Trade and Development Conference (UNCTAD) on the basis of the Generalized Preferences System, or the
is the current state in which they are implemented or resumed.
Contributto Trade Fars
The parties are involved in an exhibition, exhibition, and installation of related institutions and organizations. The response to the purpose of the contribution will be to promote the visit of trade delegations and representatives of the business representatives. Each party will make it easier for the country to hold national exhibitions in its own country.
Commercial and Economic Activities Reallocation of reallocation
is a commercial and legal entity on its territory, will strive to make economic activities realistic, in accordance with the generally accepted international trade practices.
An entity is the internal legal entity that is in effect in its country. from country,
(a) to the country of exhibition, exhibition, demonstration, seminar, congress or conference submitted and non-intended goods;Repair after export byre-eksport(b) Re-eksport after onsite the property that comes back to the purpose
The image will allow the push to be pushed out of the picture, tax, and allowance.
Migrate a transit of the goods Faciliatable
A party, under the domestic law in force in its country, is the country's country It will allow transit of goods from its own territory.
In the framework of this agreement, the goods and services that are not available for the results of The payment will be made with convertibl remittances when the parties to the Kambiyo will be alerted by law and regulations.
The provisions of this statement, any of the parties ' WTO meanings, and The right to take precautions and apply in accordance with the relevant provisions of the attachments does not apply with the record of not being applied with an arbitrary or separate attitude of these measures.
The parties enforce the provisions of this agreement and apply other considerations to
(a) on the Turkish side, The Secretary of State for Foreign Trade; and (b) South Africa, Ministry of Trade and Industry
will make decisions that are not available.
Installation of the Hybrid Economic Commission (KEK)
(1) Parties and the development of commercial and economic relations between the two countries They will establish a Turkey-South Africa Karma Economic Commission in an effort to facilitate the use of it.
(2) The Karma Economic Commission is required to apply this statement in a way will take the necessary measures and identify new commercial and economic areas.
(3) The Turkish Republic of Turkey and the Republic of South Africa will be formed at the Ministry of Trade and Industry Yard level, KEK said.
(4) In return, the KEK will convene in the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of South Africa on a date and place that will remain mutabled by the Parties.
The parties that are wary of implementing this statement are as possible to the extent that they will forward any useful information that will contribute to the development of trade and commercial activities within their countries, through the authorities outlined in Article 11.
Halli of Sleeping People
will be interested in the interpretation or application of this statement in the entity. The rest of the people will be resolved through friendly invasions and negotiations, without any reasonable delay.
Tashihi and TabluAnlaþmanýn
(1) This Means that one of the Parties may have diplomatic channels through the written agreement It can be either tashih or tadished at any time with a Note of Nota, which is actuaried through.
(2) The provisions of this statement are in the process of following the provisions of this It will not have an impact on the fulfillment of the actuarial and meanings of the facts.
Ending and Termination of the DateAnlaþmanýn
(1) Parties to the Constitution are required to take effect. It is effective at the time it is notified of the obligations of the diplomatic channels to the other country, as it is met. The effective date of the entered date is the date that the final notice was made.
(2) The agreement will remain in effect for a period of time at the start of the day and If you do not have any intention of saying that someone has written intent to avoid the Agreement at least six months in advance of the end of the Agreement, the effective time of the decision is automatically expired. It will be extended.
(3) 2. Until the end of this statement is complete or completed before the end of this statement, until the completion of the completion or payment is completed, until completion or payment is actuated. It will be subject to the provisions of the Minister.People who have signed up to the full authority by the
Governments, are the people who are It has been signed and sealed in English as two nuses in English language.
is done in Pretoria on the third day of 2005 in March 2005.
THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY IS SOUTH AFRICAN REPUBLIC
GOVERNMENT NAME FOR GOVERNMENT
Recep Tayyip ERDOLIEN JACOP ZUMA