Read the untranslated law here: https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/kanunlar/k5633.html
Law No. 5633
Acceptance Date: 25/4/2007
ARTICLE 1, signed in Budapest on May 12, 2005 "The Government of the Republic of Turkey and Economic Cooperation Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Hungary" has been used in the validation of.
Article 2 of this Act shall enter into force on the date of publication.
Ministers executes the provisions of Article 3 of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF HUNGARY ON ECONOMIC COOPERATION BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT
Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of Hungary Government (hereinafter referred to as "Contracting Parties" as they called)
- a long-term relationship with the desire to develop between countries,
- continue their existing traditional economic relations and strengthening initiative,
- economic, based on mutual benefit basis, industrial, technical and technological cooperation to develop and strengthen the intent,
- further enhancing of cooperation for the purpose of the Faith deepen the agreement constitutes an appropriate basis and favorable conditions
- in line with the laws in force in the two countries
agreed and in full compliance with international obligations as follows: ARTICLE 1
the main objective of the present Agreement, to promote and develop bilateral economic cooperation.
Contracting Parties within the framework of applicable laws, the widest possible basis, to develop economic cooperation in all areas based on the principles of mutual interests and benefits and will make every effort to strengthen supplies.
Contracting Parties, taking into account the current state and perspectives of economic relations, favorable conditions for long-term cooperation opportunities particularly have agreed that there are in the following areas:
- Agriculture and food processing industries,
- Energy ,
- Electrical equipment and appliances,
- chemical and petro-chemical industry,
- Infrastructure development,
- water management and forest industry,
- Health, medical technology, medical and pharmaceutical industry, tourism,
- IT and communications
- Science and technology
- cooperation in third markets.
Contracting Parties to expand by appropriate means of cooperation and will strive to strengthen, among them:
- Representatives visit with as well as other economic and technical delegations visits, based on a mutually beneficial basis of economic and via commercial information exchange, government agencies, public and private sector organizations to promote links between and strengthen cooperation,
- To encourage participation in the exchange of information about the development priorities of the two countries and the business community development projects
- to encourage participation in fairs and exhibitions, commercial activities, seminars, organizing symposia and conferences,
- Small and medium-sized enterprises to encourage more active participation in the bilateral economic relations,
- to promote in order to establish closer contacts of the financial institutions and banking sector and strengthening mutual cooperation,
- Investment activities, the establishment of a joint venture to promote the opening of the company representatives and branches, | || - to cooperate at the international level on issues on the basis of mutual interests.
Article 4 The Contracting Parties, this Power Agreement to promote economic cooperation between the two countries in order to facilitate a "Turkish-Hungarian Joint Commission" of form.
Turkish-Hungarian Joint Commission, as well as other tasks;
- This Agreement is implemented in a successful way and to suggest measures to be taken for execution,
- will discuss the development of bilateral economic relations,
- to identify new opportunities for further development of future economic cooperation,
- Industrial and to identify opportunities to increase cooperation in the field of investment and to encourage,
- will see an advisory authority and functions between the Contracting parties will make recommendations for the implementation of this Agreement.
Turkish-Hungarian Joint Commission at the request of each of the Contracting Parties shall meet alternately in Turkey and Hungary.
Article 5 of this Agreement, without prejudice to the obligations arising from Hungary's accession to the European Union will apply the prejudice and shall comply with this obligation. The Treaty on European Union and the European Economic Community and the override will affect the case or liabilities held by the Association Agreement between Turkey, it will not be referred to the provisions of this Agreement or shall be interpreted. Article 6
Contracting Parties in the interpretation of this Agreement and any dispute concerning the implementation, without unreasonable delay, shall be resolved through friendly consultations and negotiations.
Any changes to this Agreement shall comply with the existing legal procedures established by the laws of the Contracting Parties.
This Agreement, the notes indicating the completion of the constitutional procedures in both countries will enter into force on the date of the exchange and five (5) year period shall be valid; then, one of the Contracting Parties to the termination of this Agreement, the end date six (6) months unless a written notice before, will be extended for an additional period of one year each year.
In Budapest, it is drawn up in two original copies in the English language on 12 May 2005 and has been signed.
THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF HUNGARY GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
ON BEHALF OF ON BEHALF
Search Translated Laws of Turkey