THE TURKISH REPUBLIC ' S GOVERNMENT AND THE REPUBLIC OF CONGO REPUBLIC HAVE IN THE FIELD, TEAM AND
OUTLINE UNDERSTANDING OF THE FRAMEWORK
APPLICABLE FOR APPROVAL
Kanun No. 5640
Acceptable Date: 2/5/2007
MADDE 1- on 28 September 2005 " The Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of the Republic of Turkey,
ARTICLE 2- On the release date of this Law It will take effect.
MADDE 3- The provisions of this Law The Council of Ministers executes.
CONGO, THE REPUBLIC OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC REPUBLICTHETagPreserver,p,0,164GOVERNMENT IS IN THE MILITARY AREA, BOTEK AND
BRIMTIVE FRAME UNDERSTANDING
Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of the Congo; ( "Parties" will be understood as such. )
to target and principles of the United Nations Act. highlighted by
The international relations of friendship, understood, trusted, and By believing in the need to strengthen the current environment and contribute to these objectives, by providing them with the support of the A military military based on the principles of sovereignty and principles of the Parties. By confirming that the business of the two countries will contribute to the common interests of the two countries, as long as the world is peaceful and safe,TagPreserver,p,0,169Do not meet the international obligations of By accepting the
people are involved in the understanding:
The purpose of this statement is by the Parties to their own national legislation. In the framework of the competenced entitlements, the Military Alanda Egitim is to establish and develop Technical and Scientific and semi-technical facilities.
This means in the fields specified in Article IV and within the framework of this Statement The personnel, materials, equipment, information and experience in the areas that will be prepared are included in the areas to be prepared in the documents.
In this Expression:
1. The sender is the sender of personnel, materials, and equipment to the Licensee for the purposes of this statement.
2. The accepted party makes sense of the party that accepts personnel, materials and equipment for the duration of implementation of this statement.
3. Guest Military Staff; Military of its own state in one of the two State Weapons ForcesIn accordance with theTagPreserver,p,0,169legislation, the incumbent or the current military/civilian personnel TagPreserver,p,0,169definitions.
4. "Family Members" refers to the people and children who are obligated to look at the guest military.
5. "National Group President"; According to the legislation of the Sender, the military personnel at the top level are identified in the order of the order of the military.
6. "Commander or Supervisor"; identifies the commander or supervisor of the headquarters or the institution where the Military Personnel are located.
7. He was the Minister of Defence of the Republic of the Republic of the Congo and the Republic of the Congo.
at the site of the parties identified in the following They will be found:
a. My Military Service And My Education,
b. two Country members of the Gendarmerie Forces, a
c. Logistics and Defence Industries, a business unit,
d. Military Observers for the exercises,
e. It's a business in other military areas that will be mutabled by the Parties.
1. The Parties will be subject to information and experience without harming the interests of the other States in the areas of the United States, as stated in the terms of this Charter.
2. The parties will determine the application's details, Application Affairs, Protocols, and other Technical Regulations.
3. With the point of work, Use of the replacements, security, and facilities of the Sender's personnel to be sent to the acceptances and the status of these personnel is after the acceptance of the Charter of the Agreement The Meaning and Protocols that will be made.
GUS DEREDELSTREAM BILLGILS TRID
1. One of the information will be possible with the written consent of one of the parties to a 3rd country or to the company (s).
2. The information provided by the parties will only be used in the purposes of this understanding.
3. Any information, documents, materials, and projects to be used will be relied upon by the privacy and trust of the projects.
4. Activities related to areas related to business areas will be respected for the rights of patents, copyrights, and trade-trademarks.
5. Guest Military Personnel will not release a confidential information obtained by the Accepting Party about the Armed Forces. The information that receives the information will not give you a more complete confidentiality rating than the other party has informed.
6. Any provisions of the information trust will also apply after the termination of this notice.
PARTY OF THE PARTIES FROM MEANINGS
The provisions of this statement are the other nations that are Parties to both countries. It will not affect the commitments that have been made, and will not affect the outputs, security, and territorial integrity of states.
1. Within the time they are in the accepting country, the Guest Military Staff and Family Members will comply with the law, laws and regulations of the Admission. They will avoid the security and integrity of the agreed-on party in this leg.
2. Accepting personnel on the territory of the agreed party will be tried according to the current Penal Code. In this case, the punishment given will be the type of punishment in effect in both countries.
WORKING ON A REGION OF A DOCUMENT
1. Guest Military Personnel shall abide by the instructions of their armed forces and obey the rules that are in force in the unity and institutions of the agreed-to-accept party.
2. The Group's President is authorized to punish his own personnel within his own legal framework. If the disciplinary action is requested by the supervisor of the place where the Guest Military Personnel are located, the request will be reported to the requesting office as a result of the most recent action.
1. Guest Military Personnel will not be able to perform tasks that have been set up in this understanding.
2. There will be no diplomatic immunity/privileges granted to the Guest Military Personnel or Family Members.
3. The Guest Military Staff will stay away from any political activity and intelligence in the Admission Country Land.
1. The sender is authorized to recall the required time personnel. When such information is received, the accepted party will take the necessary measures to make it real at the time of the event.
2. In the event of the death of the Guest Military Personnel or Family Members, the Accepting Party will notify the Sender, and will transport the funeral to the nearest international airport of the country, to the authorities. It will preserve it, and it will prepare it by taking the shish-protective measures. These services will be provided by the Acceptable Party without charge of charge.
3. The sender of the funeral will cover expenses for the transfer of the accepted party from the international airport to its own country.
NUMBER OF ROWS
1. To the Guest Military Staff and Family Members, in the military hospitals of the Agreed Side, It will take advantage of an emergency examination, first aid and emergency care facilities, with their own military personnel and their families, who are accepting. Other treatment, maintenance, hospital stay, medication and expenses for all kinds of patient services will be provided by the Sender, sending the cost of sending to the country.
2. The following services are held, except for the support of the meeting and support for the outside of the balance.
a. Standing treatments by civil doctors or other doctors of the country,
b. Undoing patient with military ambulances,
c. Remedied treatments at civilian medical installations,
d. Vision and push devices,
e. Artificial limbs/prosthetics,
f. Thank you and special treatment procedures (including captors, osteoporosis treatment, assisted reproductive techniques, treatments),
g. Orthopaedic and other-help tools,
h. The service and materials that are made of the Diyk labs,
i. Doðum services, Kadyn patients,
3. To the Guest Military Staff and Family Members, except for the examination and disservice specified in the 1st paragraph of this Article, the expenses for the treatment and all kinds of health services, the Acceptable Party At the end of each education and course period according to the preference of the competent authorities, or quarterly, The sender is notified by the authority of the authority. The sender will make the payment to the authorized authority of the Acceptable Party within a month of the latest from the date of notice.
1. The Guest Military Personnel tasked with the purpose of this statement are provided by the Party that Posts the rights and financial obligations of the Military Personnel. It will be started.
2. The Guest Military Staff and Family Members will be subject to the tax and quarters legislation of the Admission.
DAMAGES AND LOSSES AND REFRESHERS
1. Both Parties may or may not have their own military personnel engaged in the duties of the task or third party or third party (s) or third party property (s) of the following, either by the end of the mission or by the negligence of the task. materials/equipment) will compensate for the damage, waste, and damage.
2. The laws of the State or a third party agree to the harm and waste of goods and property that are granted subject to harm and waste.
3. The Parties shall not claim compensation or compensation in the event that the Guest Military Personnel are injured or killed in the process of the action of the activities covered by this Charter.
CUSTOMS AND PASSPORT TRADEMARKS
1. Guest Military Staff and Family Members have entered into the country and entered the country in the territory of the Admission, agreed upon by the Admission to the provisions of the laws of residence and travel of foreigners. They will be subject to customs duties in the United States
2. Guest Military Staff and Family Members are entering the country of the Admission and are subject to the laws of the Party that are in line with the laws of the Admission within the time they are in this country. It will be. The accepted party will show the administrative ease possible within the framework of its own legal framework.
Any comment on this comment and any other information about it In case of failure to occur, the Parties will resolve this problem at the most recent time, either through a path of visions, or in a way that is likely to remain mutable by two sides. If compliance cannot be resolved within 90 days of the start of the meeting, each of us will be able to terminate this Statement by providing 90 days notice. No international court or third party will be available for the solution to the solution.
TADAL AND REVIEW
Each of the Parties requires this will be recommended to be reviewed or reviewed.
The effective duration of this statement is two years. If one of the parties does not have a termination notice for 6 months prior to the end of this term, each year will automatically extend the effective period of time to one year.
A legal basis for each party after it has been signed by the Parties The notice will be effective at the time of the notice of notave notifying them of the proper procedures.
TEXT AND MEMZA
This means in Turkish and French in Ankara on 28 September 2005. Each of the languages is signed by 2 people, each with the same level of effect.
REPUBLIC OF CONGO REPUBLIC OF CONGO
GOVERNMENT ON BEHALF OF GOVERNMENT NAME
ISRAEL: GENERAL RATE SELF-ROOT ISPEM: MAJOR GENERAL JACQUES YVON
TITLE: CHIEF OF STAFF AT THE TITLE: MELLAL DEFENCE, MUHARPS
AND FIGHTING GASES RESPONSIBLE
REPUBLIC OF THE REPUBLIC