PART OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC AND THE REPUBLIC OF GREECE
APPROPRIATE CONFIRMATION OF THE CHECK FOR THE RISK OF THE SEA
FOUND LAW LAID
Kanun No. 4653
Accepted Date: 26.4.2001
MADE 1. - "Agreement between the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Greece in the Republic of Greece" on February 4, 2000, is appropriate to approve the Sea Taurus.
MADDE 2. - This will take effect on the release date of the Channel.
ARTICLE 3.- The Council of Ministers executes the provisions of this Law.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY GREEK REPUBLIC
UNDERSTANDING A DENSIMATION
After this, the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Greece, which will be referred to as the parties;
To strengthen the relationship between the parties, particularly in the maritime area, so that they are free of trade navigation. To contribute to the development of international shipping on the basis of principles, to encourage the development of bilateral trade,
noting the importance of protecting marine safety and marine environment in accordance with relevant international commitments,
Principles of international law and, in particular, the principles of international shipping that are members of both parties. by taking into account,
people are reconcilable with the following considerations:
In the framework of this Statement;
1. The term "Party Ship" will make sense of any ship registered to the ship's registry by one of the parties, and the flag of its legislation will be meaningful.
However, the term will not cover the following numbers:
(a) Navy ships and yardship ships,
(b) Ballot boats,
(c) ships that make hydrographic, inographical, and scientific research
(d) ships that provide administration or government services that are due.
2. The term "crew member" was employed in tasks and services, with the captain and the ship being stolen, and the crew. will be able to make sense of any person who has the required credential, including the list.
3. The term "international ship" is only a part of a ship's port, only one of the other ships. Any sign that is made will be meaningful to you.
4. The term "Kabutaj" will cause the ports of the Parties to cause goods and passengers to be used. The term "Kabutaj" is transferred from a ship to a port, regardless of its origin and location, regardless of its origin and location, regardless of its origin and location, regardless of its origin and location. It also includes the cost of the goods. The same provisions apply to passengers, even if they have the transfer tickets.
Scope of Meaning
1st Parties, free and fair competition for the development of maritime relations, and international marine environment They will be based on the principles of escape from any verb that will adversely affect their trade and trade. Actual and legal entities that operate the ships that ship the flag of one of the parties will apply the principle of not taking part in the marine operations of the country's country.
2. The provisions of this statement:
(a) Foreigners will not be applied to ports that are not open to ships.
(b) will not affect the rules regarding the entry and substitution of wildlings.
(c) those who hold their own flags with national legislation are reserved for ships, companies, or installations. will not be applied to activities that include, in particular, kabotaj, sea balcony, guidance, trailer, rescue, and half of the sea.
(d) will not be applied to migration and migrants.
3. The trade ships that are dangerous, are relevant to the provisions of the relevant international commitments.
From the implementation of this statement, the following Authorized Majes:
-In The Republic Of Turkey, The Undersecretary Of Maritime Maritime Affairs Is Undersecretariat.In The Republic Of
-Greece, The Ministry Of Commercial Maritime Affairs Is The One.In the event of any manner in the names and duties of the
Parties, the Parties will be notified of diplomatic means They will be found.
The parties are in charge of the implementation of the means and without the provision of an international obligation. They remain mutabled to authorize the authorities to take part in the following measures:
(a) To engage in the full implementation of the exact implementation of this statement,
(b) Contact and install companies in the field of shipping and related areas. increasing
(c) eliminate the challenges that may hinder maritime traffic and the development of nautical relations,
(d) facilitate the service of commercial goods through the sea and facilitate the services available in ports,
(e) to provide information on the purpose of strengthening the business of the Trade Fleets,
(f) Looking for the possibility of business in a related international forum,
(g) How to learn about maritime education, culture and technology,
(h) Looking for the possibility of business at the shipping industry in the shipping industry.
1st Parties, in particular, are involved in complying with free and fair competition, in international shipping. Mutabank:
(a) to the ships of the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Greece, between the ports of the Parties and the third country with these ports to ensure the entry of goods and passengers by sea between the ports and the ports without resuscitation,
(b) In order to address challenges that may hinder the arrival of the maritime trade between the ports to, The ships of the
(c) Parties will contribute to the maritime trade between the ports of the Parties and the ports of the third countries. to avoid blocking,
(d) Each of us allocations international goods and passengers to their own ships, all or part of each other. to remove single-sided clamor,
(e) Import the end-payment regulations from the application.
2. considerations in the first part of this Article are to increase the shipping of third country ships to the marine trade between the ports of the Parties It will not affect your right.
3. Nothing in this Article will allow the commerce fleet of the Parties to trade in international trade on the basis of trade competition. It will not prevent them from taking the necessary precautions.
1. Each party is free to ship, port, port allocation, and all port facilities. use, download, download, ship from ship, passengers get in and out of the ship, payment of all kinds of fees and tariffs, for the use of services for navigation, to their international sea-trading ships. It will do the same.
2. Parties may not otherwise relate to sailors except when any of this Article has been prevented from otherwise. They will be treated with the most-attended country on all matters.
However, this provision would result in contributing to any kind of Economic Integration of any party. the benefits will not apply.
3rd parties are located in their ports, subject to regulations, port rules, and obligations of international law. They will make every effort to make sea traffic easier, to simplify the necessary actions, and to make it simple as customs, health and police checks are possible.
4. Each party's ships are in the country's law and the country's ships to ship a port of port. Once they have fulfilled their rules, they can either keep their cargo on board or transfer to a ship in a country that is in the same country or in a different country without paying any additional fees. In the same way, each party's ships, by one or more ports, have completed or part of their cargo to go to foreign ports, or any additional part of their ship, in similar situations, in similar situations. they can download it without charge.
Article VIIGemiShip Documentation
1. A Party has its own legislation or has identified the nature of the vessels and ships belonging to it. documents will be identified by the other.
2. Documents required by a Party ship, especially navigation and environmental trust, are both sides to be held by the relevant International Glossary, where the relevant party will be identified by the competent authority.
3rd Parties, the tonnage of tonnage of the 1969 Ships, arranged by a non-tonnage document, didier. There will be no remeasurement in the ports of the party.Ships with a length of
less than 24 meters will be introduced as a result of national regulations given by national legislation. In particular, the cost of port fees and guidance services for eco-friendly ballast tank (ABT) oil tankers;
(a) The volume of the month ballast tank has failed to alert the ship's total range of gros, A 747 (18), to an IMO decision, or
(b) The volume of the month ballast tank does not apply to a discount on the ratio of the ship's total gros tonnage,Theindirimerecord will have the discount available.
4. In the case of forced purchases from a court decision, the ships of any of the Parties were the first to be registered They are arranged by the Authorized Makamlara, and they cannot be registered to the Ship Registry if a document they have been deleted from the Ship Registry is not a document of intraitful.
Ship-to-Ship ID Documents
1. Each party is authorized by the competent authorities for its own citizens, its crew members. The rights of these documents will be provided to those who are involved in the IX and X. rights to those who have been identified in the same Maddees. Documents in question:
-"Ship's Wallet" or Turkish Passport for the Republic of Turkey,
-"The Greek Ship's Wallet" or Greek Passport for the Republic of Greece.
2. IX and X. The provisions of any of the Parties are not citizens of any kind, but comply with the provisions of the relevant international commitments. will also apply to people who have the required ID documents.
Rights and Obligations in the Accommodation Port
1. VIII. Members of the crew of the ships of one of the Parties to which the Identity Documents identified in the matter are located in the ports of the other side are the rules of the ship's captain authorized by the captain of the ship to the port authorities in effect at the ports of the They can stay within the framework of permission to land on temporary land without a visa, with the registration of the crew on the crew list presented in the alert.
2. Members of the crew are in the water and customs checks when they land and return to their ships. They will be.
Transit Passes For Ships of Ships
1. This Is The Meaning VIII. The people who have identified the ship's identification documents, identified in the matter, will be able to, through any transport, ride or board ships, transit to a ship in a country that is located in a country, or to make a transit pass. To return to their country, or in case of an emergency, or any other country that would have passed through his country, to enter the country of the other, or to go to any other country where their entry was secured. They will be allowed to leave the country.
2. In each of the states specified in this Article, the ships will be able to meet the required visa and journey expenses They don't have the goods. Such visas will be given by competent authorities at the time of the most possible time.
3. A member of a crew member who has identified the identification documents identified in the material will be hospitalized for reasons of sale in the country of the other Side, or to hospital when authorized by authorities for any reason deemed valid. In the event, the competent authorities will allow the betting subject to remain in the country and return to its own country through any means, or to go to a different port in order to board its ship.
Human Rights for Ships Rights
1. The national rules regarding the entry, complaint, and separation of each of the parties are in the IX and the X. It will continue to be valid without the provision of the provisions.
Each Party, VIII. It reserves the right to ban the entry and/or shield of any unwanted people with the ship's identity documents, as defined in the matter.
3. Provisions of Articles IX and X are found on party ships, not members of crew members or crew members. Applications that are not registered but are registered with tasks related to the service or ship's execution during the journey, and that are registered in a special list.
Crew Member's Punishment
1. Regarding any crime or fault that is being processed on the ship when a Party ship is located on the other side of the other side, The relevant authorities will not prosecute the criminal prosecution without the permission of the authorized diplomatic or consular representative of the ship's flag, except in the case of the following:
(a) requesting that the ship captain be charged for the crime or misdemeanor; or,
(b) affect the country's country where the consequences of crime or fault are found in the ship's territorial waters; or,
(c) Crime or fault, or break the public order or trust of this side; or,
(d) must be required to stop the trafficking of the Department of Corrections; or,
(e) Crime or fault is not part of a ship's crew being involved.
2. Provisions in the 1st part of this Article are any means to enforce the relevant authorities, laws and rules of the Parties. will not affect audit or prompt execution rights.
3. Within the framework of its own legislation, each party uses criminal, legal, legal jurisdiction, and the ships of the other When it's possible, it will take the necessary precautions to avoid it. If it is deemed necessary, each party will either try to discontinue it or allow the ship to be allocated as a result of granting a written warranty to the party.
Legal CasesThe judiciary and/or administrative authorities of each of the
parties are authorized by the country's authorized diplomatic or consular office. Unless requested by the agent, the crew members will not look into the legal cases among the members, or the case of the crew member of a ship's crew, or the prosecution.
Help to Endangered Ships
1. The ship of one of the parties will not make landfall or crash on the other side of the other side or crash or crash any other sudden subject to danger:
(a) The ship, its crew, its passengers and cargo will always be treated and the same treatment as it was made on a national ship. It will be.
(b) The load and material that is described or recovered from the ship described in this item is for use in the country of the other or will be exempted from customs duties with the failure to deliver.
(c) The ship that has made landfall or accident in this way, the parts recovered, the rash, the accessories, the whole material, The equipment, supplies and supplies contained within the ships or endangered ships that were thrown overboard or were sold, the equipment obtained from the ship's ship, which is located inside the ship that is sitting on land or in the crash. or of all documents belonging to the ship, the owner or representatives of the requested time will be delivered.
2. Provisions of this Article, any Party, or any other party authorized by, or any other authorized party, or any other authorized party, to recover the ship or to claim compensation for the help of the ship and its load. it does not affect the right.
Obligations from International Meanings
The provisions of the United States are subject to the maritime issues and the international commitment and understanding of the country. its obligations are not fulfilled.
The Solution For The Sleuthing
1. Any conflict that may arise due to the implementation or interpretation of the provisions of this Statement may be obtained from diplomatic channels. will be resolved.
2. A meeting of existing problems, at the request of one of the parties, if the visible details are continued editable. The date and location of such meetings will be determined separately.
3. A European Union legislation that may have occurred after the current entry was entered into and If not, the two sides will be in dual advisors for the purpose of reviewing the topic at the time of the year.
1st (s) are from diplomatic channels as soon as possible, when the company's approval process is complete. They will. This will take thirty days after the final notice is received.
2. The job will be valid for a period of time since the current date of the current date.
3. Each party will have the authority to terminate this Statement with a notice of this statement. It will be effective immediately after twelve months from the time of the Neutral Side.
is organized in Athens, 4 February 2000, in two nanolanguages, Turkish, Greek and English. All three texts are equally valid. English text will be valid if it is not asleep.
IN THE GREEK REPUBLIC NAME OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
İsmail CEM George A. PAPANDREU
SECRETARY OF STATE DEPARTMENT OF DISSERVICE