Read the untranslated law here: http://parliament.gov.sy/arabic/index.php?node=201&nid=14235&RID=-1&Last=10058&First=0&CurrentPage=1&Vld=-1&Mode=&Service=-1&Loc1=&Key1=&SDate=&EDate=&Year=&Country=&Num=&Dep=-1&
2015 3 law regulating the work of nurseries President based on the provisions of the Constitution, approved by Parliament at its meeting dated 25/5/1436 Hijri calendar 15/3/2015. Issued: chapter I article 1 wording refers to the application of the provisions of this law indicated beside each: · Ministry: Ministry of Social Affairs.
· Minister: Minister of Social Affairs.
· Department: Department of Social Affairs in the province.
· Director: Director of Social Affairs in the province.
· Nursery: social education embraces children younger than three years.
· Main Committee: Commission crèches.
· Subcommittee: nursery Committee Directorate.
· Licensee: the natural or legal person who released the nursery license in his name.
· Legal person: is all of him as such under article 54 of the civil code.
Chapter II aims article 2 nurseries nurseries to: caring for children younger than three years and creating conditions for their upbringing to ensure their natural and healthy growth of all social, moral and educational aspects and mental and physical health and linguistic. B to develop their talents and abilities in line with the goals of general education. C to disseminate the culture of childhood among families with children for this phase, requirements and needs. D creating the appropriate environment for the child itself recognizes and meets different needs according to its characteristics and developmental psychological, mental and social. Its capacities and talents child. through the bonus a lot of love and encouragement and reassurance. Social education and child-rearing. adopt modern methods and develop his senses and stimuli with his peers.
Article 3 work of nurseries within the programmes and activities geared to that end in accordance with educational standards adopted by the Ministry and stakeholders.
Chapter III article 4 stipulated license applicant: natural person: 1. to be Syrian Arabs or their equivalents.
2. not to be convicted of a felony or misdemeanour, outrageous.
3. the holder of a recognized university degree or Licentiate degree average Institute. "
4. free from infectious and contagious diseases.
5. don't be a factor in the State. B legal person: 1. Statute must provide licensed daycare for children or decision empowered by it.
2. a legal person is committed to naming a representative to manage the nursery where the conditions prescribed in paragraph (a) of this article.
3. representative public body excludes the requirement stipulated in item # 5 of paragraph (a) of this article.
Article 5 the applicant shall perform the following obligations: providing general terms and conditions for construction and general health and safety requirements specified in the regulations to the Act. B supervise the implementation of the programme for children in the nursery. C regulation rules for working in the nursery in accordance with the model approved by the Ministry. Dr financial payment capacity of 100000 100000 SP pays for once. Annual payment. 10000 10000 SP. And deposit collections in paragraphs (d), (e) of this article in a special account with a Bank approved by the Directorate for nursery name exclusively identifies cases and disbursements from the decision of the Minister on the proposal of the main Committee.
Article 6 the applicant to submit a request to the Subcommittee in accordance with the model approved by the Ministry.
Article 7 the licence by the Minister upon a proposal of the Commission.
Article 8 the licensee may by decision of the Minister on the proposal opening main Committee v branch in the governorate in the nursery or authorized the opening of branches in other provinces provided it meets all the requirements stipulated in this law.
Article 9 the applicant must be available to fully manage the Dar or designate a Manager designee to manage them with the conditions set out in this law.
Chapter IV license transfers and its abolition article 10 license may be transferred at the suggestion of a main Committee in the following cases: for the licensee waive nursery license all moral and material supplies to others who meet the conditions set out in this law, a decision of the Minister. B in case the licensee has a condition described in this law license may be transferred to others that finished those terms by the Minister. C subject to the provisions of this law may be in the event of the death of the licensee: 1. move the license to one of the heirs to the Minister after approval by the heirs or guardians within six months from the date of death.
2. If one of the heirs in the conditions provided for in this law, the date of death of licence holder license lasts for six months from the date of death and heirs during said period label Manager on their behalf in managing the nursery or move the license to others updated conditions prescribed with the consent of the heirs or guardians by the Minister.
3. If the heirs or guardians to nominate their manager or move the license to others within six months from the date of death the nursery placed under temporary supervision of the Directorate in accordance with the provisions of this law and instructed the Directorate of delegated Executive Director shall conduct the business of the nursery until the heirs to settle their situation on a date not more than six months under consideration of license revoked by a decision of the Minister.
Article 11 license cancelled by decision of the Minister and placed the creche provisional supervision in accordance with the provisions of this law in the following cases: at the request of the licensee and the approval of the Minister. B in case the licensee has one of the conditions set out in this law. C. legal personality of legal person's demise the licensee.
Chapter five main Committee for article 12 nurseries. The Ministry called the Committee constitute the main Committee for nurseries "issued by a decision of the Minister is headed by a Minister and associate membership of a representative of each of the following bodies:" MOE "" Ministry of health "Ministry of local administration" "Ministry of labor" WGF "Lo." B. the Commission is assisted by the see fit.
C the Committee meets. at the invitation of its President every three months and whenever needed and legal meetings shall be the presence of a majority of members and adopt decisions unanimously or by majority in case of equality of votes the Chairman of the Committee side is likely. D the Committee Secretary is called one of the employees at the Ministry of the Minister's decision is preparing for Committee meetings and organize their agendas and record its meetings and follow up the implementation of its recommendations and limitations and keeping records.
Article 13 main Committee the following duties and powers: draw strategy and develop their own plans and programmes for kindergartens to ensure that the work of this role in all respects and raise the level of their performance for children this age. 2. all books and reports from the subcommittees in the provinces. C complaints and objections and irregularities concerning the nurseries and raising the necessary proposals to the Minister for decision. D put regulation of nurseries. . Study of applications for granting approval for specific fines in installments article 17 of this law and raise proposals to the Minister for decision. And consider the actions and fines proposed by the Subcommittee nursery owners. G. examine and address all referrals from the Minister.
Chapter vi Subcommittee nurseries article 14 a. Constituted in each district Subcommittee, issued by a decision of the Governor under the chairmanship of the Director and a representative of the membership of each of the following bodies: "preservation" "Directorate" health "" Directorate "Labour Union" "representative trade union". B. the Commission is assisted by the see fit. C the Committee meets. at the invitation of its President every two months and whenever needed and legal meetings shall be the presence of a majority of members and adopt decisions unanimously or by majority in case of equality of votes the Chairman of the Committee side is likely. Dr a Director named Treasurer Directorate of the Committee shall prepare for its meetings and organize their agendas and record its meetings and follow up the implementation of its recommendations and limitations and keeping records.
Article 15 the following tasks: (a) the Subcommittee receive license applications and field tests where you want licensed preschools to ensure availability requirements specified in the regulations to the Act. B the preparation of a draft resolution the necessary permit to the main Committee for consideration. C license waiver requests study and requests for cancellation and transfer of the headquarters of licensed nurseries and referred to the main Committee for consideration. D oversee the nursery and field inspection tours and patrol. . Reporting breaches of nurseries and propose action to be taken right to the main Committee. And reporting on the work of nurseries to main Committee at the Ministry which you studied and addressed.
Article 16 Committee members shall receive, subcommittees and secretarial compensation determined by decision of the Prime Minister upon proposal by the Minister.
Chapter VII actions and fines article 17 imposes on the owner of a nursery in a decision of the Minister as follows: warning: requests written homeowner rectification and recovery within one month from the date notified under warning imposing a fine in the event of repetition by at least 100000 for ten thousand pounds and not more than 20000 20000 SP in the following cases : 1. violation of the rules of procedure of the nursery.
2. failure to observe the separate children by age.
3. reception of children above the age of three years. B a fine not less than 100000 for 100 000 Syrian pounds and not more than 200000 SP LS 200, 000 if he commits any of the following violations: 1. exceed the capacity of the classroom license decision specific people.
2. the provisions laid down in article 4 of this law. C fine not less than 200000 SP LS 200, 000 and not more than 300000 for three hundred thousand pounds in the bookshop: 1. doing business without the necessary licence.
2. the opening of a branch of the House or the expansion of its people or licensed move based upon somewhere else without getting the approval of the Ministry. In case of cancellation of license. d repeat the aforementioned offences in addition to closing the open house without license or the open section without the consent of the Minister. . Devolves fines as a result of the application of the provisions of paragraphs (a, b, c) of this article to the State Treasury.
Chapter VIII General provisions article 18 shall not change the name of the nursery or relocate to a new building only by decision of the Minister.
Article 19 obligation of all nursery list prior to the entry into force of this law, the provisions and their reconciliation with instructions issued pursuant thereto within one year of the effective date under pain of closure.
Article 20 subject nursery workers in the private sector and the common law of work # 17 for 2010, as amended.
Article 21 decisions affected may, in accordance with the provisions of this law, be challenged before the administrative courts.
Article 22 the Minister issued operational instructions for the provisions of this law.
Article 23 of this law shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Damascus in 3/6/1436 Hijri calendar 23/3/2015 President Bashar Al-Assad
Search Translated Laws of Syria