Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2007:1071
1 § Centrala studiestödsnämnden (CSN) is responsible for
study social issues that should not be handled by any other
CSN fulfils the tasks under
1. study support Act (1999:1395),
2. the financial aid regulation (2000:655),
3. the Regulation (1995:667) if contributions to certain
disabled students in secondary school,
4. the Ordinance (1997:1158) if State aid for
teckenspråksutbildning for some parents, and
5. Regulation (2013:1121) for cost reimbursement to students
in-school apprenticeship. Regulation (2013:1122).
2 § in addition to what follows from § 1 shall fulfil the tasks of the CSN
1. Regulation (1996:1100) if activity support,
2. Regulation (1990:1361) on loan to home equipment
refugees and other foreigners, and
3. the Regulation (2001:100) if the official statistics.
paragraph 3 of the CSN must take into account women's and men's conditions in their
evaluation and analysis work. Individual-based statistics should
consistently presented and analysed by gender as cross-cutting
basis, unless there are special reasons for this.
section 4 of the CSN is lead by a head of Government.
§ 5 At CSN, there shall be an Advisory Council consisting of not more than
section 6, At CSN, there shall be a Department that deals with all
cases for review by the Agency's decision under
1. Regulation (1995:667) if contributions to certain
disabled pupils in secondary schools, and
2. Regulation (1997:1158) if State aid for
teckenspråksutbildning for some parents.
7 § except as set forth in this Regulation determines the CSN over
his own organization.
Positions and assignments
section 8, the Director General is the head of the CSN.
Staff disciplinary board
section 9 By CSN, there shall be a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
section 10 of the CSN should apply
1. the staff representatives Ordinance (1987:1101), and
2. internal audit regulation (2006:1228).
Search Translated Laws of Sweden