Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2008:194
§ 1 the National Board may conduct a health data registers under section
Act (1998:543) on health data registers in the form of a
dental health record.
The personal data controller
section 2 Of article 1 of the law (1998:543) on health data registers, it follows that
The National Board is responsible for the processing of
Purposes of processing personal data
paragraph 3 of the personal information in the register of dental health may be processed for
production of statistics, quality assurance, monitoring and
evaluation of dental and dental health, as well as for
research and epidemiological studies.
Personal data may be processed
4 § in dental health registry may be processed personal data about
patients examined or treated in dentistry.
Processing may concern data on
1. personal number, sex, diagnosis, examination, or
treatments, tooth number and tooth position, date
investigation and treatment measures were completed,
caregiver receiving and registration number,
2. number of remaining teeth, number of intact teeth,
3. the civil status of residence, country of birth, citizenship,
marital status, moving in from or out to
the rest of the world, social security number changes, date of death,
4. on what basis especially dental contribution has been submitted;
5. on what basis the patient has received such dental care
referred to in paragraph 8 (a) and the third paragraph 2
Dental Act (1985:125). Regulation (2011:1185).
Obligation to provide data
section 5 of Chapter 3. section 3 of the Act (2008:145) on State
dental care is provided for provider's obligation
to provide data on patients ' dental health to
The National Board of health and welfare, and if performed dental work to
The social insurance agency.
In paragraph 15 (c) dental care Act (1985:125) provides for
provider's obligation to provide data on patients '
dental health and dental care, if carried out in accordance with paragraph 8 (a)
the third subparagraph of paragraph 2 and the same law to
The National Board of health and welfare.
The social insurance office shall provide the information referred to in section 4 1
and 4 to the National Board. The central statistical office shall
shall provide the information referred to in paragraph 4 of the 3 to the National Board.
The National Board may provide for how the
obligation referred to in the third paragraph,
be fulfilled. Regulation (2011:1185).
6 § the information Board shall submit the
registered under section 25 (c) of the first subparagraph personal data Act
(1998:204) shall include
1. the categories of information included in the register,
2. where data is collected,
3. how long your registry will be conducted,
4. the right to rectification of inaccurate or misleading
5. the meaning and scope of the privacy and
security protection applicable to the registry,
6. what applies in the case of search terms, direct access and
disclosure on medium for automated processing,
7. the data subject's right of access to information under section 26
the data protection act, and
8. what happens if the retention and deletion of the registry.
The National Board of health shall, in an appropriate manner, inform the public about
Search Translated Laws of Sweden