Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2009:145
paragraph 1 of the Growth's key tasks is to in all parts of the
the country promoting sustainable business development and sustainable
regional growth and the implementation of structural fund programmes.
1. develop and implement actions to promote
entrepreneurship, sustainable growth and development in companies,
strengthened competitiveness and simplification for enterprises,
2. implement actions that promote an active regional
growth in the counties as well as in the work to develop and
improve the conditions for dialogue, cooperation and learning
between the relevant actors at national, regional and
the local level, and
3. be responsible for national coordination and development of
the implementation of the regional fund in Sweden within the framework of the
European cohesion policy.
Agency for economic and regional growth will ensure that the Government's objectives for
the economic policy and the regional growth policy
be achieved. Regulation (2014:43).
The promotion of sustainable industrial development and sustainable
section 2 of the regional growth (tillväxtverket) should
1. promote more and growing businesses develop in all
parts of the country,
2. ensure that the development power and growth potential
available in isolated and rural areas, small and medium-sized cities
and metropolitan areas are used and further developed,
3. promote sustainable solutions which, from an environmental and
climate perspective supports the development of a
competitive business in all parts of the country,
4. promote the availability of commercial and public
services for businesses and citizens in service sparse areas,
5. promoting and coordinating on issues related to
entrepreneurship at universities and colleges, and
6. promote good conditions for entrepreneurship in both
existing industries and new and potential
growth areas. Regulation (2015:191).
paragraph 3 of the economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) should
1. in a simple, customised, coordinated way offer
Government information that is relevant to companies and even
guide the aspiring and existing entrepreneurs to
information with other public actors that promote
2. examine issues of some regional business support and respond to
information to enterprises on the regional business support as well as
responsible for the coordination, share knowledge and support
actors which grants regional business support,
3. participate in, coordinate and follow up policies and programmes
of the regional employment growth,
4. disseminate knowledge to other authorities, regional
growth managers, and other relevant actors on the regional
growth including access to commercial and
5. be responsible for official statistics in accordance with regulation
(2001:100) on the official statistics, in the case of
6. be responsible for knowledge and quality management as well as
cooperation and coordination in the areas of tourism,
7. be the principal in Sweden for the EU's
the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises and
coordinating the Swedish network in Enterprise Europe Network
as well as being the focal point under the Small Business Act,
8. provide information on EU State aid rules on local, regional and
national level as well as, to the extent the Government decides,
assist the European Commission doing missions
on State aid,
9. promote Swedish participation and assist government offices in
international cooperation in the field,
10. provide a project-and
support case management system that meets the national requirements and
requirements in accordance with the EU acquis,
11. for companies make available information within
environmental technology and be responsible for the management of the
database of Swedish environmental technology company and the map of
Swedish reference facilities developed within the framework of the
Swedish environmental technology Council Committee assignments, and
12. be responsible for further developing and
manage the electronic contact point for
service providers in accordance with European Parliament and Council
Directive 2006/123/EC of 12 december 2006 on services in
the internal market and, together with the relevant authorities,
ensure that the contact point works according to the law
(2009:1079) on services in the internal market and
Regulation (2009:1078) on services in the internal market.
4 § tillväxtverket to
1. responsible for method development, consulting and training with
reason of the Ordinance (2007:1244) on impact assessment
2. support committees and special investigators covered by paragraph 1 of the
Committee Ordinance (1998:1474) in their efforts to
establish impact studies,
3. support the Government in its efforts to establish
4. have a coordinating responsibility to the national financial management authority
in matters referred to in paragraph 1,
5. be responsible for process development and execution of the measurements
Administrative and other expenses for businesses that
application of the regulatory framework can bring,
6. seek and follow up comments and suggestions from
business related to the work of simplifying for businesses,
7. develop and propose new actions in the area of simplification,
8. participate in the international efforts to facilitate
9. promote a good knowledge of authorities on how companies
affected by the application of the regulation and simplification,
10. support and coordinate the simplification of authorities
which has extensive outreach to businesses, and
11. support and implementation of initiatives that simplify business
contacts with authorities at local and regional level.
5 § the efforts for economic and regional growth develops and implements to
1. take account of differences in conditions in different types of
regions, in isolated and rural areas, in small and medium-sized
cities and metropolitan areas,
2. in the business and entrepreneurs ' needs,
3. take into account women's and men's conditions,
4. be marknadskompletterande and competitively neutral, and
5. take into account the social and environmental aspects.
Management and implementation of structural fund programmes
6 §/expires U: 2015-11-15/
Economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) should, for the programming period 2014-2020, be
managing and certifying authority under article 123 of the
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013
on 17 december 2013 on common
provisions on the European regional development fund,
The European social fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European
Agricultural Fund for rural development and the European sea-
and EFF, laying down general rules
on the European regional development fund, the European
Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund and the European marine and
Fisheries Fund and repealing Council Regulation (EC) no
1083/2006, for the eight regional structural fund programmes and
the national regional funds programme within the target
Investing for growth and employment as well as for
the program Sound-Kattegat-Skagerrak within the European
The authority shall forward
1. work to coordinate the implementation of the regional
Structural Fund programmes with the implementation of the national
Social Fund programme;
2. assist the monitoring committees for the regional
Structural Fund programmes and the national
regional funding program and publish a list of
the respective Committee members,
3. responding to comments on the implementation of the programmes for
4. be the Secretariat of the National Committee, in
the framework of the transnational structural funds programme for
The Baltic Sea region under the European territorial
cooperation, is to create regional anchoring and
obtain the regional knowledge in the face of decisions relating to aid, and
5. responsible for controls in the territorial programmes in
as can be seen from the Regulation (2014:1383) if
management of the EU structural funds. Regulation (2014:1540).
6 §/comes into force: 2015-11-15/
Economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) should, for the programming period 2014-2020, be managing and certifying authority referred to in article 123 of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 of 17 december 2013 laying down common provisions on the European regional development fund, the European social fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European agricultural fund for rural development and the European marine and Fisheries Fund, laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European social fund, the Cohesion Fund and the European maritime and Fisheries Fund and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 , for the eight regional structural fund programmes and the national regional funds programme within the target Investment for growth and jobs as well as for program Sound-Kattegat-Skagerrak in the European territorial cooperation objective.
The authority shall forward
1. work to coordinate the implementation of the regional structural fund programmes with the implementation of the national social fund programme;
2. assist the monitoring committees for the regional structural funds programmes and the national regional funds programme and publish a list of respective Committee members,
3. responding to comments on the implementation of the programmes of territorial cooperation,
4. be the Secretariat for the National Committee, within the framework of the transnational structural funds programme for the Baltic Sea region in the European territorial cooperation objective, is to create regional anchoring and obtain regional knowledge before the decision concerning aid, 5. to be the national focal point for the structural funds programme Urbact within the European territorial cooperation objective, and
6. responsible for controls in the territorial programmes in accordance with the Regulation (2014:1383) if
management of the EU structural funds. Regulation (2015:583).
section 7 economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) should cooperate with other relevant national,
regional and local actors in order to create
conditions for sustainable economic development,
innovation and internationalization.
Agency for economic and regional growth should also interact with the Agency for
growth policy evaluations and analyses with regard to
the development and use of databases, analytical tools and
statistics and, where the authority should evaluate assignments
Tillväxtverket implements. Economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) is responsible for
support, training and information activities to users
regional analysis and forecast system including databases.
Monitoring and internal control, etc.
paragraph 8 of the economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) to conduct follow-ups and analysis
in support of its own activities. The analyses will form the
the basis for proposals for actions in the Agency's
field of activity and to rearrange their priorities and
efficiency of these efforts. The authority shall also
implement control of paid funds relating to regional
business support and programme activities.
section 9 economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) shall ensure that the rules and procedures
Agency disposes of is cost effective and easy for
businesses and citizens.
9 a § economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) will, within its scope, seem
to the generation target for environmental work and the
environmental quality objectives which Parliament has established accessible and shall, where
propose measures for the development environment.
The work will be in terms of its environmental report to
The environmental protection agency and consult with the work of the reporting
as needed. Regulation (2011:1586).
10 repealed by Regulation (2014:43).
11 repealed by Regulation (2014:43).
paragraph 12 of economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) may carry out tasks to others. For mission
other than the Government to charge according to the fees regulation
(1992:191) is charged. Fee shall not, however, be imposed by the authority
for growth policy evaluations and analyses for mission
as regards the statistical processing of the Agency's
the normal course of business.
13 § tillväxtverket to perform administrative tasks for
Handicraft Board issues and for a consideration perform
kansligöromål for knowledge promotion in
13 AOF tillväxtverket to appoint members of the Board of
Institute for quality development (SIQ) and have the other
data, according to the SIQ's bylaws, the previous nutritional and
Technology Development Office was responsible for. Regulation (2011:1586).
14 § economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) is led by a Board of Directors with a maximum of nine
14 (a) § tillväxtverket to during the programming period for
cohesion policy 2014-2020 in their activities
capitalizing on possible synergies between the Agency's different
activities by using the Authority's accumulated knowledge
and skills. Regulation (2014:43).
section 15 Of the administration of the regional structural funds programmes
at the regional level should officials be stationed in Luleå,
Östersund, Sweden Gävle, Örebro, Sweden, Stockholm, Göteborg and
Malmö. Activities to be organised in accordance with the European
the Union's regulatory framework for structural funds and approved
Otherwise determines economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) his own organization.
16 section for the management of the national
regional funding program and the regional
structural funds programmes in the target Investment for growth
and employment and of the program
Öresund-Kattegatt-Skagerrak within the European
territorial cooperation to economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket)
1. decide if regulations and decide in cases involving
2. carry out the duties otherwise incumbent on a managing
authority according to the maximum extent permitted by
(a)) Regulation (EU) No 1299/2013
of 17 december 2013 if special provisions for support
from the European regional development fund to target
European territorial cooperation,
(b)) Regulation (EU) no 1301/2013
of 17 december 2013 on the European regional
Development Fund and on specific provisions for
Investing for growth and employment, and if
repealing Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006, and
c) European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) no
Specific provisions relating to the management of EU structural funds
see Regulation (2014:1383) on the management of the EU's
structural funds. Regulation (2014:1540).
17 § In authority there is a decision-making body
referred to as Rule Council. The Council, acting
– comment on impact studies, established in
According to § 15A Committee Ordinance (1998:1474) or 6
and 7 of the Ordinance (2007:1244) on impact assessment at
legislation and which were the subject of a proposal
to regulations that may have an impact of significance for
-comment on other impact studies that have been
the basis for a proposal that could have an impact of significance
for companies, if the Government so requests,
– assist rule donors, if they so request, in reviewing the
impact assessment of proposals from the European Union
deemed to have a major impact on companies in Sweden and leave
advice on what a Swedish impact assessment should include,
– making their opinions on a website, and
– each year, submit a written report to the Government with a
reporting of results and conclusions of previous years
tasks. Regulation (2014:1087).
section 18 of the Regulation the Council consists of a President, a
Vice President and three other members. For each other
Member shall be two personal Deputy.
The Council has a quorum if when the President or vice President
and at least two members are present. At
vote with a tie, the President has the casting vote.
Any dissenting opinion shall be indicated by the Council.
Council matters will be settled after presentation.
section 19 of the Council responsible for their decisions. The Council is responsible for its
activities before the Agency's management.
The Agency's management is responsible to the Government for
Rule the Council assigned resources for their activities and to
operations are conducted lawfully and effectively and
accounted for in a reliable way. Regulation (2014:1087).
Appointments and assignments
section 20 of the Director-General's administrative manager.
20 a section President, vice President, the other members and
substitute member of the Convention the Council appointed by the Government for a certain
time. Regulation (2014:1087).
Staff disciplinary board
section 21 For economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) there shall be a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
section 22 economic and regional growth (tillväxtverket) should apply
the staff representatives Ordinance (1987:1101) and
internal audit regulation (2006:1228).
1. This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 april 2009, when the
Ordinance (2007:1155) with instruction for the Swedish Agency for
business development shall be repealed.
2. The repealed regulation remains in force for such
matters within the framework of the management of EC structural funds
relating to the programming period 2000-2006.
1. This Regulation shall enter into force on 15 January 2015.
2. Older regulations applicable to matters relating to the
programming period 2007-2013.
Search Translated Laws of Sweden