Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2009:236
Article 1 for the purposes of the allocation of State resources
The Transport Department draw up a national plan for
transport infrastructure. The plan shall be
interoperability with other modes. Regulation (2010:160).
The plan's scope
section 2 of the national plan for transport infrastructures should be
twelve years and may include
1. investment and improvements in the State
trunk road network and associated footpaths and cycle paths,
2. operation and maintenance as well as frost fuse, buoyancy and
reconstruction of the whole of the State road network and associated
walking and cycling routes,
3. operation, maintenance, reconstruction and investment in it
State rail network, stations and terminals,
4. measures to improve the environment along the existing State
Road and rail networks,
5. interest and amortisation of leveraged
6. measures that can affect the demand for transport and choice of
modes and measures that provide more efficient use of
7. investment in and improvement of bus stops along
the State road network if the stops are part of a national
priority network for collective-traffic to be useful
for people with disabilities.
section 3 of the national plan for transportation infrastructure
except as set forth in section 2 include measures to
granted State financing or Government subsidies when it
1. waterways and locks,
2. operation of the non-State-owned airports,
3. regional public transport facilities and rolling
railway rolling stock, and
4. operation of private roads.
The plan's focus
section 4 of the plan shall specify the
1. the focus on investment and improvement measures
judged to have the greatest effect to achieve the
objectives of transport policy,
2. focus on operation and maintenance including measures for
Frost fuse, buoyancy and reconstruction,
3. the focus on environmental improvement measures in connection
to the national road and rail networks,
4. focus on sectoral measures,
5. focus on investments in such facilities and
rolling stock referred to in paragraph 2 of regulation 2, 3 and 9
(2009:237) for State financing to certain regional
public transport facilities,
6. a report of the impact on the transport policy goals.
The plan shall include a clear description of the expected
the effects of the transport system as a whole, as well as a
statement of strategic considerations with regard to what
referred to in the first subparagraph 1? 4.
Transportation network for persons with disabilities
section 5 of the national plan for transportation infrastructure,
include a description of a for people with
disability priority national transport networks
in which infrastructure, stations and vehicles must
able to be used by all.
The collection of views and opinions
6 § Before the national plan for transportation infrastructure
established should comments be sought from provincial governments,
municipalities and others that may have a substantial interest in the
7 § When the national plan for transportation infrastructure have
established shall be sought from the relevant observations on the plan
State agencies, county councils and organisations and
others that may have a substantial interest in it. The municipalities
shall be given an opportunity to comment on the plan.
section 8 comments and opinions under sections 6 and 7 shall be obtained
1. a collaborative body pursuant to lagen (2002:34) about
monopoly in the counties, and
2. the regions referred to in the Act (2010:630) on regional
utvecklingsansvar in some counties. Regulation (2010:1755).
The establishment of the plan, etc.
section 9 of the national plan for transportation infrastructure,
be determined by the Government.
section 10 if a substantial deviation needs to be done from the plan,
a proposal for an amended plan submitted to the Government for
Before a draft amended plan submitted to the Government
opinion to be obtained from the authorities, bodies and
organizations that are affected by the change.
section 11 of the Transport Department should ensure that a copy of the adopted
the plan will be sent to
1. relevant government authorities,
2. provincial governments,
3. collaborative body pursuant to lagen (2002:34) of co-operating units in
4. the regions referred to in the Act (2010:630) on regional
utvecklingsansvar in certain counties,
5. The Swedish armed forces, and
6. the municipalities.
paragraph 12 of Decision pursuant to this Regulation may not be appealed.
1. This Regulation shall enter into force on april 14, 2009 and
apply for the first time to the national plan for
transport infrastructure is established and fixed for years
2. The regulation repeals Regulation (1989:67) about the plan
for Cabinet railroads and Regulation (1997:262) on national
Search Translated Laws of Sweden