Regulation (2009:264) About The Impediments To Trial For Marriage Before A Registrar Of Swedish Abroad

Original Language Title: Förordning (2009:264) om hindersprövning för vigsel inför svensk vigselförrättare utomlands

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Get a Day Pass for only USD$19.99.
§ 1 If a couple want to marry before a Swedish

a wedding service abroad, comes what is said below about

impediments to trial.

2 § If impediments to trial has been made by the Revenue Commissioners, or of

an authority which belongs to Denmark, Finland, Iceland or

Norway, the marriage take place in accordance with the generally applicable

for marriage under Swedish law.

paragraph 3 of the impediments to trial may be enforced by a Swedish Mission

in a foreign State or of a Swedish Consulate. A olönat

consulates must not, however, without the Government enforcing

impediments to trial.

4 section at the nearest examination under paragraph 3, anyone who is registered

in Sweden show an extract from the population register that shows

his or her permission to marry. This is needed

unless it would cause delay, which means

serious inconvenience for the pair to get the statement.

Otherwise, the pair perform the obligations which the law

for those who want to get the impediments to trial.

The Revenue Commissioners may provide for the form

statement referred to in the first subparagraph.

§ 5 If the couple to fulfil their obligations under paragraph 4 and the like

effect of no impediment trial does not find any obstacles to

the marriage, the couple tie the knot within four months thereafter.

6 § When the marriage may take place according to section 5, the issuing

impediments to trial at the request of the couple, issue the appropriate certificate.

Someone else may not officiate marriage ceremonies because of

impediments to trial without such a certificate. If

the Minister is aware of the marriage bar

attention at the impediments to trial, the couple did not marry.

section 7 if the Government has decided that marriage may not be concluded in

contrary to the law of marriage, the Minister ensure

that such barriers do not exist.

section 8 of the 22 a of the Administrative Procedure Act (1986:223) contains provisions

If an appeal to the administrative court. Other decisions

than decisions relating to the issuance of certificates under section 6 may, however,

not subject to appeal.