Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2009:381
1 § If there are funds supported under this regulation
to local water resources projects
1. by a municipality or a non-profit association;
2. in co-operation between municipalities or between non-profit
3. in co-operation between municipalities and not-for-profit associations.
Regulation is notified pursuant to Chapter 8. section 13
the Constitution Act.
section 2 of the aid must be given to water resources projects in those parts relating to
1. development of plans for and implementation of such
cost-effective measures that contribute to reduced amounts
by phosphorus or nitrogen in the Baltic or the North Sea,
2. measures for management of recreational boat bottoms designed
to minimize the spread of hazardous substances to
the aquatic environment to be determined, or
3. monitoring and evaluation of measures carried out in accordance with
1 and 2. Regulation (2014:1060).
section 3 of the aid must not be granted to measures
1. who has begun before the County Government has decided to give
2. arising from the obligation by law,
3. to the extent of support for the measure has been granted in accordance with any
4 § the aid may cover up to 50% of the cost of
the project's eligible measures.
Application for support
section 5 of the application for support should include information about
1. the municipalities or non-profit associations
applying for aid and the other involved in or give
funding for the project,
2. the water resources projects to be implemented,
3. what results are intended to be achieved in the short and long term
and what actions and methods that will be used to reach
the results and to make sure that the results can be reached,
4. the effectiveness of the project contributes to decreased amounts of
phosphorus or nitrogen in the Baltic or the North Sea, where the application
for support under 2 § 1,
5. a schedule of the measures,
6. the estimated costs of the measures
eligibility and what percentage of these costs
the aid is intended to cover, and
7. the extent to which support for the same measures have been applied for
or granted under any other enactment.
Examination of the application
section 6 issues of assistance under this regulation be reviewed by
the County Administrative Board in the county where vattenvårdsprojektet
are primarily intended to be carried out.
7 § When the provincial Government considers an application for the aid referred to in paragraph 2 of 1
It shall pay particular attention to how well the action with respect to
total cost contributes to decreased amounts of phosphorus or
nitrogen in the Baltic or the North Sea, and
1. helps increase the residence time of water in
2. reduce greenhouse gas emissions, or
3. improves conditions for biodiversity.
If the provincial government is trying competing applications under 2
§ 1 and finds that the actions of the various applications help
on equivalent way to reduced amounts of phosphorus or
nitrogen in the Baltic or the North Sea to the support given to the
projects that best meet the requirements of the first subparagraph, 1, 2,
Preliminary decision on aid
section 8 Of the provincial Government decides to give support to a
water resources projects, the preliminary determination facility
size and decide on the payment of a maximum of 75% of
the aid. If the aid is a multi-year project
payment of the aid will be distributed over the years. The County Board may
combine a decision with the conditions needed to take account of
objective of aid.
section 9 that have been supported to each year in a progress report to the
the provincial government account
1. how the timing of the project's measures have been complied with,
2. how the terms of the support order has been complied with,
3. the results of the measures has resulted in the short term,
4. how the project is intended to continue to be operated and
be followed up.
10 § whoever has been supported to after the project has
carried out in a final report to the provincial government account
1. the results of the measures has brought,
2. the effectiveness of the measures referred to in section 2 1 contributes to decreased
amounts of phosphorus or nitrogen in the Baltic or the North Sea,
3. how the terms of the support order has been complied with,
4. the cost of each measure covered by the project, and
5. how the remaining monitoring and evaluation of
the project is intended to be carried out.
A final decision on the aid
11 § When a project has finally been reported to County Government
final determination of amount and decide on final
Monitoring and information
section 12 of the provincial government to continuously follow the development of the County in
the case of the water resources projects have been given support under this
The provincial government will be at sea and water authority report
preliminary and final decision on aid. Regulation (2011:638).
Refunds and chargebacks
section 13 recipient of a paid aid under this regulation
is obliged to refund if
1. a measure covered by vattenvårdsprojektet in
essential respects deviates from the conditions referred to in section 8,
2. a measure which falls within the scope of the project have not been implemented
or altered in any material respect without County Board
3. assistance has been provided as a result of the applicant
incorrect or incomplete information,
4. the applicant has caused that the aid paid with improperly
5. the aid for other reasons has been paid with an incorrect amount
and the recipient reasonably should have known this.
section 14 If a recipient's repayment obligation according to section 13,
the Administrative Board may decide to require
back support. Regulation (2014:1060).
15 § marine and water authority may notify the closer
1. eligible actions referred to in section 2, and
2. What is required of an application pursuant to section 5 and reports in accordance with
9, 10 and 12 sections. Regulation (2011:638).
section 16 of the County Board's decision pursuant to this Regulation shall not
Search Translated Laws of Sweden