Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2009:895
section 1 of the Swedish Board for accreditation and inspection charge
for questions about technical control, including accreditation and
issues in General on conformity assessment and
coordination of market surveillance, regulated measurement technology and
precious metal control.
The starting point is the interest of the
1. the proper functioning of the internal market characterised by free
movement of goods, services, persons and capital,
2. an open and strong multilateral trading system, and
3. need-based control regimes that contribute to security
and high quality.
2 § the museums shall be responsible in particular for
1. the conformity assessment schemes/technical
testing and inspection, including
– in the European Union (EU), international and national
promote open and harmonised technical control regimes,
accreditation systems and standards for the mutual acceptance of
results from the tests, certificates and other evidence of
conformity to eliminate technical barriers to trade,
-maintain and develop open, cost effective
and on-call arrangements for technical control and
conformity assessment activities in other who stands in
compliance with the principles in the EU and contributing to
to facilitate international trade,
– be GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) according to
Regulation (1991:93) on the implementation of the OECD's principles of good
2. accreditation activities, including
-be national accreditation body in accordance with
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no 765/2008 of the
9 July 2008 setting out the requirements for accreditation and
market surveillance relating to the marketing of products and
repeal of Regulation (EEC) No 339/93,
– promotion and development of a national system of accreditation
that meets national and international acceptance,
3. notified and designated bodies, including
– notify the bodies and supervise according to the law
(2011:791) on accreditation and technical control shall be notified
for information in relation to conformity assessment
According to the provisions in force in the EU,
4. coordination of market surveillance, including the
– together with other authorities work to ensure an efficient and
need-based market surveillance nationally and within the European Union, among others.
through market surveillance Council and through the application of
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no 765/2008,
5. regulated measurement technology and precious metal control, including
– maintain a needs-based regulatory framework for regulated
measurement technology for protection against incorrect amount of information regarding
goods and commodities, as well as against false indications of
standards of fineness of articles of precious metals, which should aim at
competition on equal terms, create good conditions for
international trade and contribute to an effective internal
– monitoring and market surveillance of products in the
own responsibility, and
6. national standards laboratories, including that
– supervise national laboratory sites so that they meet
the requirements of international standards.
Moreover, the authority should monitor and participate in international
cooperation in their areas of responsibility and ensure that the
rules and procedures the authority responsible for is
cost-effective and easy for citizens and businesses.
section 3 within the framework of the Government's work and priorities to
authority to assist the Government with expert support by backing
and opinions and, where necessary, through participation in
international meetings and negotiation processes.
paragraph 4 the Agency may perform the service exports within the framework of the
information set out in this instruction.
The authority shall, taking into account available human
resources, to support the accession countries, candidate countries and other
countries that harmonise their legislation with the EU or
implement adaptation to the World Trade Organisation (WTO)
requirements in their construction of technical infrastructure
5 § the museums shall in the exercise of their functions, have a
close cooperation with the relevant authorities and agencies, business
and other stakeholders, as well as inform and give advice on issues
within their areas of responsibility.
section 6 of the Authority is headed by a head of Government.
section 7 of the authority is an Advisory Council consisting of not more than
Positions and assignments
section 8, the Director General is the head of Government.
§ 9 When a market surveillance authority advice. Closer
provisions on the Council can be found in Regulation (2014:1039) if
market surveillance of products and other related supervision.
Staff disciplinary board
10 § at the Agency, there shall be a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
11 § the museums shall apply the staff representatives Ordinance
12 § the museums may levy charges according to the law (2011:791) if
accreditation and technical control, the Regulation (1993:1066)
units of measurement, measurements and measuring instruments and regulation
(1999:780) on trade in articles of precious metal.
The right to provide
section 13 authority functions under
– Act (2011:791) on accreditation and technical control,
– Ordinance (2011:811) on accreditation and technical
– Act (1992:1514) units of measurement, measurements and measuring instruments,
– Ordinance (1993:1066) units of measurement, measurement, and
– Ordinance (2014:864) on voluntary environmental management and
– taxi highway code (2012:238),
-emission control regulation (2011:345), and
– Ordinance (1994:99) on water and heat meters.
Search Translated Laws of Sweden