section 1 of this Act shall apply to official veterinarians
are not employed by an administrative authority.
2 § a veterinarian may, on application, may be appointed as official
veterinarian. Government Announces rules on the
authorities examining the application.
The veterinarian designated under the first paragraph may perform
such administrative tasks to be performed by an official
veterinarian in accordance with the provisions of the EC regulation or pursuant to a
the law, which is rooted in the
Community law. Administrative data may include
the exercise of public authority.
section 3 of the following provisions of the Administrative Procedure Act (1986:223),
applied when a veterinarian performing duties as official
– paragraphs 11 and 12 of his disqualification,
– section 15 if the annotation of data;
– paragraphs 16 and 17 on the parties ' right to obtain information,
-section 20 on motivation of decisions,
– paragraph 21 on notification of decisions,
– § 22 of the right of appeal, and
to 26 § correcting typos and the like.
4 § the veterinarian designated pursuant to article 2 of the first subparagraph
is obliged to allow his activities as the official veterinarian
be inspected. Government Announces rules on the
authority responsible for inspections under this Act.
section 5 of the Government or the authority, as the Government determines
may provide for
1. What is required to be appointed as the official veterinarian,
2. the obligation of an official veterinarian, to undergo
training, as well as charges for such training,
3. what other obligations as official veterinarians have,
4. the withdrawal of a writ as the official veterinarian,
5. fees for the tasks performed by an official
paragraph 6 of the decision to revoke an order may be appealed
in general administrative court. Leave to appeal is required at
appeal to the administrative court.
Other decision of an authority under this Act, or
the provisions adopted pursuant to the law may not be appealed.
Decisions on appointing the official veterinarian or
revocation of such appointment shall be effective immediately, if not
further notice of the decision.