Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2009:1390
Article 1 this regulation lays down provisions supplementing
law (2009:1254) on official veterinarians.
section 2 of the food and Drug Administration ruling on applications for appointment as
official veterinarian for information within the Agency's area of responsibility.
Other applications for the appointment of official veterinarian
be considered by the State's agricultural work.
section 3 of the food and drug administration and the Agriculture Department is responsible for
inspections of activities of official veterinarians
each authority has decreed.
section 4 of the food and drug administration and the Agriculture Department may, within their respective
area of responsibility, provide for
1. What is required for the appointment of the official veterinarian,
2. the obligation of an official veterinarian, to undergo
education and on fees for such training,
3. what other obligations as official veterinarians have,
4. revocation of an appointment as the official veterinarian,
5. fees for the tasks performed by an official
Search Translated Laws of Sweden