Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2009:1393
section 1 of the Swedish forest Agency's administrative authority for questions about
forestry and has the task to promote the country's
forests are managed in such a way that the forest policy objectives
decided by the Parliament can be achieved. The Agency's local
anchoring is important.
2 §/expires U: 2016-04-01/
The authority shall
1. supervise the observance of such laws for
the National Board of forestry designated as supervisory authority,
2. supervise timber measurement,
3. be responsible for inventory, monitoring and assessment of how
the country's forests are managed in relation to paragraph 1,
4. conduct counseling and information on how the nation's forests
should be carried out according to section 1,
5. promote the generation target for environmental work and the
environmental quality objectives which Parliament has determined is reached and at
propose measures for environmental work development,
6. coordinate the monitoring, evaluation and reporting in question
on environmental quality objective of sustainable forests, as well as
7. participation in issues of community planning for a sustainable
development and management of natural resources.
2 section/entry into force: 04/01/2016
The authority shall
1. supervise that legislation where the Swedish forest Agency is designated as the supervisory authority is followed,
2. be responsible for inventory, monitoring and assessment of how the country's forests are managed in relation to paragraph 1,
3. conduct counseling and information on how the country's forests should be managed according to section 1,
4. promote the generation targets for environmental performance and the environmental quality objectives which Parliament has determined is reached and, if necessary, propose measures for the development of the work environment,
5. coordinate the monitoring, evaluation and reporting on environmental quality objective of sustainable forests, 6. participate in issues of spatial planning for the sustainable development and management of natural resources, and
7. coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the case for outdoor life policy which Parliament has established.
Task in the first paragraph 7 concerning access to nature for recreation on forest land. Regulation (2016:107).
3 § the museums shall ensure that its regulations, General
advice and other guidance documents are designed in such a
way that they are cost effective and simple to follow and
understanding of business. The authority shall also include in its activities in
Moreover, to facilitate companies ' contacts with the Agency.
4 § the museums shall integrate a gender perspective in
Individual-based statistics are to be consistently presented and
analysed by gender as cross-cutting basis, if it
no special reasons against this.
5 § the museums shall, within the framework of its own activities, and
in collaboration with other stakeholders, to contribute to the implementation of the
Sweden's policy for global development.
5 a §/expire U:2016-04-01 by Regulation (2016:107)./
The authority shall perform the functions as a competent
Authority has, in accordance with European Parliament and Council regulation
(EU) no 995/2010 of 20 May 2010 laying down the
obligations of operators who place timber and
timber products on the market. Regulation (2011:540).
6 §/expires U: 2016-04-01/
The authority shall, in respect of their environmental efforts under paragraph 2 of 5
and 6 report to the environmental protection agency and consulting work
If the reporting is needed. Regulation (2011:90).
6 §/entry into force: 04/01/2016
The authority shall, in respect of its environmental and outdoor life work pursuant to article 2 of the first subparagraph 4, 5 and 7 report to the environmental protection agency and consult with the work of the reporting as needed. Regulation (2016:107).
section 7 of the authority may, subject to the restrictions imposed by other
subparagraph, within its area of competence and conduct
external relations, if it contributes to achieving the agreed
the objectives of forest policy or objectives in other policy areas.
Professional services referred to in the first subparagraph shall be conducted
If there are serious reasons, if the operation involves
1. root post stamp,
2. forestry measures,
3. harvesting including thinning and clearing,
4. maintenance missions for the other party with respect to
5. negotiations for another party at the land ransom or
6. procurement of contractors for the other party,
7. financial administration of the other party, or
8. the negotiation or sale of timber for another party.
section 8/expires U: 2016-04-01/
The authority may, within the framework of full cost recovery,
conducting such a service exports which is consistent with the Agency's
tasks and areas of activity.
section 8/entry into force: 04/01/2016
Authority may perform the service exports which is directly linked to the Agency's tasks and activities.
The Agency's management
§ 9 the authority is headed by a Board of Directors. The Management Board shall be composed of
a maximum of nine members including the President.
Positions and assignments
section 10 the Director General is the head of Government.
Staff disciplinary board
11 § at the Agency, there shall be a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
12 § the museums shall apply the staff representatives Ordinance
(1987:1101) and internal audit regulation (2006:1228).
section 13/expires U: 2016-04-01/
The authority may charge fees for goods and services
that may be carried out in accordance with paragraphs 7 and 8.
The fees for all assignments shall be calculated so that the full
cost recovery is achieved.
The authority may provide for fees for such
the goods and services referred to in the first subparagraph and the grounds for
how the fees for such goods and services shall be calculated.
section 13/entry into force: 04/01/2016
The authority may charge fees for goods and services that may be carried out in accordance with paragraphs 7 and 8.
The fees shall be calculated so that full cost recovery is achieved.
The authority may provide for fees for the goods and services referred to in the first subparagraph, and on the basis of how the fees for such goods and services shall be calculated. Regulation (2016:107).
Search Translated Laws of Sweden